Leave a Message

Story Info
Slutty daughter cums for her Daddy on the phone.
2k words
4.14
56.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Based on a true story**

Please leave a message at the beep:

"Hey Daddy," I cooed into the phone, "I just saw your text telling me to call you, I'm around all day today so just give me a call when you can. Love you!"

I was hanging out with Jack and made the call while he was in the restroom. He was cleaning up from making me cum for the second or third time that day, and I knew I would be occupied with him the rest of the day. I was lying on my couch, still naked and short of breath from an intense orgasm, when I saw the text from my dad telling me to call him. Jack returned from the restroom and had the look in his eyes he always gets when he is craving more of me, and I readied myself for the sweet feeling of his mouth meeting my pussy.

He had just gotten his tongue right over my clit, making small repetitive motions in a perfect rhythm when my phone rang.

"Uh oh," I slowly managed to get my words out through heavy breaths, "my dad is calling me." Jack had no intention of stopping and as my pussy was getting wetter by the second; I picked up the phone.

"Hey Daddy," I said through suppressed moans, "what's up?"

"Hey!" He sounded more eager than usual to have a conversation with me. "You sound out of breath, what's up?"

Shit I thought to myself, come up with something believable. I decided to use my dog as an excuse.

"Oh I was just running outside with Bailey right before you called, it's so hot out there today," and I could feel Jack shaking his head back and forth, shifting the skin and nerves around my clit, making me arch my back with pleasure. Daddy believed me and told me something about staying hydrated, and then started a one-sided conversation about plans he had made for when I was in Chicago to visit him in a week's time. My responses were short, maybe an "Okay," or "Yeah that's cool," in response to his eager plan making, but mostly I was just letting him talk and listening to Jack moan under his breath; my only goal was to get off the phone without tipping my dad off that something was going on. The conversation continued and I could feel the warm secretions from my pussy getting heavier as my dad continued talking to me.

"I can't wait to see you, either, Daddy, you know that," I answered in response to his excited declaration that I would be in Chicago in just a few short days.

Jack whispered, "Do you hear how wet you are? You're gushing," and I nodded to him as I partially listened to Daddy and partially listened to my soaking wet pussy reacting to Jack's mouth and fingers, which were now inside of me, making repetitive strokes in and out, in and out.

"Yeah, Daddy, it's going to be a great time, I can't wait," I managed to get this response out through the pressure and intensity rising in my body; I was getting close to cumming. Part of me wanted Daddy to hear me cum...to hear his little girl being taken by another. Maybe it would spark jealousy, or a feeling of intrusion that he would have to mend when he saw me in a few days. The thought of him getting upset with me, perhaps punishing me when I got to Chicago, was almost too much to bear. I could feel my pussy tighten around Jack's fingers, and we both knew I was getting close to orgasm.

"You're such a little whore," Jack said through groans and heavy breathing, and in an instant I was cumming. I quickly took the phone away from my ear and hit the mute button, letting out a loud moan full of pleasure and craving. I was craving Jack, as I always do, even when he is already making me cum I find myself needing more. However, something was different about that orgasm. The sound of my dad's voice on the other end of the phone was soothing, and I realized my body was not only reacting to Jack, but to my dad as well. I was confused, slightly mad at myself for thinking of him punishing me for being with Jack, but mostly I was aroused beyond comprehension. My body had gone into a state of orgasmic existence, where arousal and cumming were all I knew...all I needed.

I unmuted my phone and put it back to my ear, trying to catch up with the part of the conversation I had missed. Daddy was telling me of his plans for that night; he was going out for dinner and a movie with his girlfriend, and I could tell the conversation was coming to a close. Somewhat relieved, I kept telling him how excited I was for my trip and to see him, and told him to say hello to his girlfriend for me. I didn't care one bit if he did or not, but it seemed like a polite thing to say. Once again I could feel the tension rising in my body and I knew I would be cumming again soon.

Daddy was finishing up the conversation, "Alright, sweetie, I will talk to you soon. I hope you have a great rest of your day," he said sweetly into my ear.

"I love you too, Daddy, I will talk to you soon," and with that I hung up the phone. Jack took his mouth away from my pussy momentarily, and I moaned with frustration. I needed to cum again more than anything.

"Why are you such a little slut?" he asked, and I knew he didn't expect any verbal response, just one from deep within that caused my pussy to clinch around his fingers and made me moan louder for him. I was glad to cum, to have my craving filled, but I felt my mind working against my body, telling me over and over again this is wrong, you shouldn't be thinking about your Daddy while you're cumming. Feeling of guilt, frustration, confusion, and resistance clouded my mind, but most of all, I felt pleasure.

When I reached the end of my orgasm Jack slowly took his fingers out of my soaking wet pussy and put them up to my mouth so I could taste my cum; a perfect combination of sweet and salty caused my senses to peak and I had never felt so relaxed and aroused at the same time. He sat up, the smell of my pussy lingering in the air, and he rested his head near my legs. I kept my eyes on Jack; his supple lips and angular jaw always capture my attention, and his gaze met mine.

"I have something to tell you," I started, and I could tell he was curious. Without him saying a word I continued, "While you were in the restroom I called my dad on purpose, hoping he would pick up, and hoping that once you realized who I was talking to you would try to make me cum while I was on the phone with him." I have always been extremely honest with Jack about my sexual inclinations, and in fact our sexual preferences are insanely similar, but this confession even took me by surprise. I felt him getting hard beneath my legs, and out of instinct my mouth began to water. I drew my gaze from his face to his perfect bulge beneath me, and readied myself for him. As I drew his briefs back and down his legs, his perfect cock awaited me and before I could even get him fully undressed my mouth found its way to him.

The head of his cock brushed against my lips and I could feel all of my senses being heightened. My body was very aware of what it wanted, and Jack knew what I was craving. My tongue traced the tip of his cock and I thought to myself God, I need him inside of me but first...first I needed to taste him. My lips wrapped around him and cascaded down his shaft until his balls, filled with cum for me, met my chin. Up and down, I continued like this until Jack was so hard it felt like he could cover me with cum at any second. I moaned and took him in, letting his flawless cock graze the insides of my cheeks and tracing him with my tongue. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, readying my body for what it knew it needed. Just as I was about to stop and beg for him to fuck me, Jack grabbed a clump of my hair from the back of my head, causing me to rise from my knees as he guided my body over the arm of the couch we had been spending the entire afternoon relaxing on.

My pussy dripped wet for him, and although he had already cum in me once that afternoon, I needed more. I needed his seed and I wanted him to know just how badly I needed it. Jack didn't need me to tell him, he could sense my body craving him and all of the sudden I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"Who were you cumming for?" Jack asked, knowing the answer but wanting me to say it. He wanted to hear me admit what I had told myself was so wrong. Before I could answer I felt my pussy lips, covered and soaked with my own cum, spreading apart, and his rock hard cock entered me. I let out a moan of relief and attempted to gather my thoughts.

"I was cumming for you," I answered, not lying because he had been the one to eat me and finger me until I was moaning and writhing in complete ecstasy. However, we both knew what he wanted me to say, and with that he slapped my ass again, harder than he had the first time. My brain was in a whirlwind of confusion, arousal, and the same guilt I was feeling before, but I wanted to admit it to myself and to Jack...I wanted to admit that I had cum for my Daddy, and that he had no idea.

"We both know that's a lie," Jack responded, "You weren't cumming for me, you were cumming for your Daddy, weren't you? Having him talk in your ear while you were being a little slut was a mere reflection of what we both know you truly want."

Despite my brain's protests I could feel myself getting closer and closer to another orgasm. The combination of Jack inside of me, mixed with the notion of cumming for my Daddy was almost too much for me to handle. Jack thrust in and out, in and out, the top of his cock hitting my g-spot perfectly, and the intensity was almost too much to handle.

"Fine," I let out through moans, my head nodding back and forth in protest to my body's reactions, "I came for my Daddy," I finally admitted and Jack was thrusting harder now. With another hard smack on my ass, my body was about to release all of the tension from my building orgasm. I managed to speak through my rising moans and heavy breathing, "Fuck, I'm going to cum, please don't stop," and I buried my face into the arm of the couch, absorbing all of Jack's thrusts, and wanting every single drop of his cum.

"Please," I begged him through louder moans, "Please, please," and we both knew what I was so desperate for. Jack let out a load moan, almost a growl, and dug his nails into my back, grabbing onto me for support, as he pumped me full of his cum the way I imagined my Daddy would if he caught me cumming for a boy. I could feel every bit of Jack's cum filling me up, and I was happy to have his seed, it is what I crave, after all. He pulled out of me, cock still pulsing from his orgasm, and I slunk down from the couch arm and onto his lap where I fell asleep, legs spread and pussy dripping cum, thinking to myself, I bet Daddy would be shocked to know his little girl was cumming for him, but it will just be me and Jack's little secret.