Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 03

Story Info
Wally and Beaver service Eddie to pay off a debt.
2.4k words
4.69
36.1k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

As Beaver descended the cellar steps to the laundry area, his cock throbbed in his roomy dress pants. He still could not believe what had happened the day before, when Eddie and Wally had sucked on his boner as Whitey and Gilbert massaged his nipples until he had the best orgasm of his life, all eighteen years of it. Unfortunately, Eddie's parents had come home unexpectedly early, forcing Beaver and his friends to hastily jump into their pants and act "normal" after cumming a bucket all over the place.

Last week Wally and Beaver had lost their allowances because Beaver forgot to finish doing the laundry. He made sure he put the wet clothes his Mom had washed earlier into the dryer, getting excited as he fingered his brother's moist A-shirts and boxers. Then, he bounded up two flights of stairs to start his usual routine of one hour of study after school.

Beaver had been hard under his pants all day at school, and was anxious to give his boner some freedom. Usually, he took off his shirt when he studied on his bed, but today he decided to be more adventurous. Beav knew his parents were coming home later than usual, being at a dinner meeting of some sort. So, he unbuttoned his white shirt eagerly, and kicked off his black loafers. The dress pants were dropped next, revealing white boxer shorts and sheer socks held up by garters. Beaver and Wally sometimes wore garters just for the fun of it. They loved the feeling of the silky black socks and often jacked off while keeping their boxers and garters on, which usually resulted in a very satisfying, albeit sloppy orgasm.

Beaver looked great in his stark white A-shirt, white boxers, and black socks held up by garters, and he knew it. He was so hard his 8 inch prick poked out of his boxer shorts like a spear. Taking his Calculus text, Beaver lay on the bed on his stomach and humped the mattress slowly as he pretended to study. The sensations were wonderful, and although he had no clue about what he was reading, the friction of his dick against the silky sheets was driving him to moan and groan with abandon. Beaver felt his balls tightening as the door slammed downstairs. His 20 year old brother Wally must be home, and Beaver reluctantly stopped humping the bed, trying to look as serious as possible as any 18 year old could in his underwear and socks!

Wally climbed the stairs quickly, enjoying the feel of his hard wang bouncing up and down in his loose pants and boxers. He had been at least half hard all day, and was anxious to relieve his sexual tension.

"Hey Beav! Are you in there?" Wally shouted toward the open door of Beaver's bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm studying." Beav answered with mock earnestness.

Wally peered in the doorway and his jaw dropped. "You're....You're in your underwear!"

"Yeah, I figured Mom and Dad wouldn't be home for awhile, so I took my pants off too. You want to study wih me today?"

Wally grinned at his very sexy brother. "Uh, sure, is there room on your bed?"

Beaver scooted over to the edge of his twin size mattress. "Yeah, it will be a little tight, but that's OK. I dare you to strip to your underwear, too!"

"You're on!" Beaver's cock throbbed against the bedsheets as Wally hoisted his cashmere sweater over his head. He then slowly unbuttoned his white dress shirt, letting the garment fall onto the floor. Beaver watched intently as Wally slid off his loafers and achingly slowly undid his belt and zipper. Finally, he let his best black trousers drop to his ankles and kicked them off. Wally was wearing a snow white A-shirt, baby blue full cut boxers and garters holding up sheer socks just like Beaver. He looked good enough to eat, and Beav knew he was leaking precum like crazy onto the mattress.

"Wow, we both have on garters today!" Beaver said excitedly.

"Yeah, I just felt like wearing them this morning for some reason. A lot of guys stared at me in gym and asked what they felt like!"

Wally picked up his science book and lay down next to Beaver on the small bed. The two brothers ground their crotches into the mattress as they pretended to study. Beaver was just about to intertwine his socks and garters with Wally's when the doorbell rang.

For one brief awful moment Beaver thought his parents had come home early. Wally quickly jumped off the bed and looked out the window toward the entranceway. There was Eddie, all dressed up and waiting by the door!

"It's Eddie! What's he doing here?" Wally started to pick up his pants but Beaver stopped him.

"Let's just stay like this...Eddie has seen us in our underwear before!"

"He's seen a lot more than that Beav!" Wally winked at his younger brother. "Guess you have a point!"

Wally opened the window and shouted down to his best friend. "Just come in Eddie, the door is open!"

Wally and Beaver tried to pretend they were studying as Eddie slowly came up the stairs. His eyes popped when he ambled into Beav's bedroom and saw the two young men clad in their underwear and gartered socks.

"Geezus men, do you always study in your underwear?" Eddie was a little embarrassed as he had on a full suit and tie and felt very overdressed.

"Of course!" Beaver replied offhandedly. "Don't you?"

"Yeah I hang out in my underwear all the time, so does my old man."

"How come you came by Eddie?" Wally thought he knew already and immediately started to sweat.

"Seems like you two owe me a little debt...fifteen bucks to be exact."

It was true. The small community college they attended had a food drive to help the disadvantaged families in their small town. Beaver and Wally were supposed to sell candy bars for the cause, but they got lazy about it and ate them instead. At the last minute, Eddie reluctantly agreed to let Wally borrow ten dollars and Beaver five, so at least they would have something to contribute.

"Oh...yeah." Wally turned bright red. "We didn't get our allowances this week because Beaver forgot to do the laundry."

"Excuses, excuses." Eddie glared at Beaver disapprovingly.

"Er...Eddie." Beaver's voice was a tiny squeak. "Maybe we could pay you back in other ways."

"What other ways?" Eddie looked genuinely confused.

"W-w-elll, looks like you have something in your pants that needs a little attention." Beaver pointed to the obvious protrusion in the front of Eddie's dress slacks. Although he had been trying very hard to avoid it, the sight of Beaver and Wally in their underwear and gartered socks had caused his dick to harden completely in his trousers.

Eddie grinned maniacally. "Hmmmm....maybe we can arrange something." He rubbed his cock through his pants as Wally and Beaver stared at his crotch hungrily, dying to see the stiff eight incher inside.

"All right men, I'll give you one chance to please me...GET OVER HERE!"

Wally and Beaver bounced off the bed, causing their very hard pricks to spread the fly slits of their boxers. Both brothers tried to stuff them back in, but Eddie pushed their hands away.

"Leave them sticking out, that turns me on!"

Wally and Beaver took their places on either side of Eddie, feeling very exposed with their rock hard erections poking out of their boxer shorts.

"Now undress me to my socks and underwear, nice and slow!"

Beaver tenderly took off Eddie's loafers as Wally turned his attention to his jacket and tie. Then, they both unbuttoned his white dress shirt, from different directions, meeting in the middle. Wally pushed the shirt off Eddie's broad shoulders as Beaver eagerly undid his belt and zipper. Then both brothers lowered his pleated pants one erotic inch at a time, salivating as his blue and white striped boxer shorts and hairy legs came into view. Eddie was wearing garters as well, and his socks were sheer and very sexy.

"Dang you look really good Eddie!" Wally couldn't belive how hot his best friend was in a sexy A-shirt, striped boxers, and very appealing silky socks.

"You guys don't look so bad yourself!"

Eddie lay back on the bed and pulled his cement hard cock and cute balls out of the wide fly slit of his very comfortable Fruit of The Loom boxers. Wally got right to work, tickling Eddie's balls with his silky socks as Beaver frigged Eddie's cockhead with his own cute socks and garters. The sensations were so intense for Eddie he almost came on the spot. He grunted and groaned into oblivion as Beaver pressed his feet together up and down his long fuckstick. Wally got on his knees and stuck out his long tongue until it made contact with Eddie's tender balls. His best friend let out high pitched howls as Wally explored every nook and cranny of Eddie's testicles, thrusting his tongue as far back as it would go. At the same time Beaver took the sensitive prickhead of Eddie's dick in his mouth and ran his tongue all over it.

Eddie was in a faraway la-la-land, but knew he couldn't hold back his massive load much longer. He gently pushed Wally and Beaver away, and sat up on the bed.

"That was unbelievable men, but I don't want to come yet!"

"You want to take a little rest?" Wally jerked his hard cock slowly and worked his large balls out of his boxers.

"I wanna watch you guys take care of each other." Eddie looked positively evil. "Beaver, on your knees!"

Beav immediately got down on his knees, just inches from his brother's fat 7 incher.

"Now, suck Wally's cock and make him squirm!"

Beaver had blown Gilbert that very same day in the bathroom but never his own brother. He tentatively swirled his tongue over Wally's amazingly hard prick and then let the entire cockhead slide down his throat. Wally let out an agonizing groan as Beaver began to blow him in earnest, causing sensations that were so intense he almost passed out. Wally gripped Beaver's shoulders and pushed his head further and further down his fucktool. At the same time, Eddie frigged himself furiously, using both hands to masturbate his cock to full hardness once again. After about two minutes of frantic sucking in which Wally uttered every swear word in the book. Eddie suddenly shouted out "Ok, now switch positions!"

Beaver reluctantly let Wally's beautiful dork out of his mouth and stood up with a very throbbing dick eager to be loved. Wally got on his knees and stared intently at Beaver's very hard eight incher sticking out of his pure white boxer shorts. He then let the entire prickhead go down his throat in one gulp as Beaver let out an unearthly wail.

"Oh Wally, suck my fuckin' cock, suck that cock!"

Beaver grunted and groaned uncontrollably as Wally expertly deep throated him. He couldn't believe this was the second time he had been blown by his brother in the space of two days. Beaver tried to hold back the inevitable, but his balls tightened and he felt the load of a lifetime coming on.

"Wally, I think I'm going to pop!"

Eddie reacted immediately, getting up and gently pushing Wally's bobbing head off his brother's meat.

"That's enough! I want you guys to take care of me again!"

All of a sudden Wally had a great idea.

"Beav, suck Eddie's cock for a little bit. I have to get something out of the laundry."

Wally streaked down the hall and was gone in a flash. Eddie stared at Beaver expectantly.

"What you waitin' for Sport, go for it!"

Eddie lay back on the bed as Beaver let his eager tongue bathe his tender balls. Then he licked up and down his long cock, paying paticular attention to the underside of the prickhead. Eddie cursed like a madman with his eyes tightly shut. Only when Wally ran back into the room did he open them a little bit.

"What's you got there Wally?"

His best friend had what appeared to be a large white washcloth crumpled up in his hand.

"A pair of Beav's warm shorts. This will really make you cum fast."

Without further ado, Wally pushed Beaver away and wrapped a clean pair of his brother's white boxers around Eddie's cock. Then he masturbated him vigorously, making sure the elastic waistband of the underwear excited Eddie's prickhead on each upstroke. The very warm fabric almost made Eddie cum on the spot. He made enough noise to wake the dead as Wally grinned, moving Beaver's boxers faster and faster over his best friend's excited prick.

"I can't hold back any more. Eddie's eyes were tightly shut. "Here it comes! AUGGGGGH!"

Eddie's entire body spasmed as he shot load after load of hot jism into Beaver's boxers. At the same time Wally and Beaver lost their own cream, swearing up a storm as their dicks shot incredible volleys of cum all over Eddie's face, arm, chest, and boxers. Finally, after 10 very healthy thrusts, Eddie collapsed back on the bed, totally spent. Wally tenderly unwrapped Beaver's cum soaked boxers off of his best friend's now soft cock and shoved them into his surprised brother's face.

"Here Beav, have a little snack. I know you want it."

Beav eagerly licked Eddie's cum off his own shorts. It was the most erotic thing he had ever done in his young life, and he knew he would have to keep this particular pair of boxers in a special place in his underwear drawer.

Eddie was breathing so heavily Wally and Beaver thought he was going to have a heart attack. With great difficulty, he managed to speak.

"T-That was incredible!! Ok, you don't owe me any money!"

"Yes!!!" Wally and Beaver shouted together. "Thanks, Eddie!"

Eddie was about to reply when the squeal of car tires on crushed pebbles could be heard from the open window..

"Oh, my God!" Beaver squeaked out alarmingly. "Mom and Dad are home!"

The three young men scrambled into their clothes, trying to make it look like Eddie just came over to study. Beaver's bedroom smelled like a gym changing room, so they all moved to Wally's. As they heard Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver coming up the stairs, Eddie hugged Beaver and Wally. It was the nicest gesture he had ever offered them, and the beginning of a very special three way friendship.

Maybe Eddie wasn't so bad after all...

*

Note:

This story is dedicated to "Sheermanus", who likes the combination of A-shirts, boxers, and sheer socks with garters. Hope you liked it!

sack
sack
144 Followers