Leave Me Burning

Story Info
Wife seeks revenge from husband.
4.3k words
3.29
25.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What more do you want from me!" Nick shouted from down the hallway, slamming his fist hard on the bedroom door. "Tell me!"

Jennifer wasn't about to turn around. She kept walking, faster, harder, until she reached the arched kitchen doorway when the anger in her husband's voice exploded beyond what she could bear.

This was it. She was through with playing games. She was going to leave him.

And this time she wasn't coming back.

"I'm talking to you, Jennifer." Nick was quick to reach the end of the hallway when he grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing her to turn around and look at him. His once blue eyes were now dull and bloodshot. The top buttons on his dress shirt were unbuttoned and his tie was barely dangling around his neck. His breath smelled of whiskey and he reeked of cheap perfume. His light brown hair was drenched with sweat and lay messily about his head.

Jennifer stared up at her husband, the man she had once loved, the man she would have once given her life for.

But not tonight.

Tonight, she hated the man standing before her. In fact, she hated everything about him. Tonight, she wished that Nicholas Sphere had never entered into her life.

"Is it not enough that I support you financially?" Nick shouted in her face, squeezing her shoulders a little too tightly. "Is it not enough that my job enables us to travel the world?" He started shaking her. "I bought you this house. I bought you the Mercedes you love to drive." He stopped shouting long enough to give her a quick look up and down. "I even bought you that damn shirt."

"Take it then, Nick." Jennifer raised her voice to equal his own alarming tone before lifting both of her hands to his chest to push him away. "Take it all. I don't want any of it. I just want to leave." She broke free from his grip by slamming her fists into the center of his chest.

Nick stumbled backward, although managed to catch himself against the gannet built-in-bar behind him. But after a few awkward maneuvers, he lurched unsteadily, only to fall face first on the hard-wood flooring.

Jennifer instinctively took a step toward her drunken husband, only to come to a direct halt.

Old habits die hard.

No, not tonight. Tonight she was breaking free of that old tradition. Tonight, she wasn't going to lift a finger to help him. Nick enjoyed surrounding himself with trash; on the floor, wallowing in the dirt and excess food was where he belonged.

"Jenn..." Nick slurred. He raised his arm, expecting her to take pity on his pathetic behavior and play the loving, supportive house-wife she had regrettably let herself become.

But not tonight. Not ever again.

Jennifer folded her arms over her chest and slowly walked over to stand above him. She pressed the spiked heel of her boot against his shoulder and kicked him hard, sending his body flying back to the ground.

Nick bellowed in pain. "What...the...fuck!" he shouted aloud, attempting to grab at her leg with an angry jerk.

Jennifer was quick to step away from his flaring arms. "You're pathetic, Nick. I never wanted any of this." She opened up her arms wide and looked around at the richly furnished kitchen. "I only wanted you." A single tear fled the corner of her dark green eyes, but she quickly ran a perfectly manicured finger over her cheek to wipe it away. "But I refuse to share you with every other woman in town."

Nick managed to lift himself into a sitting position and stretched forth his hand, as if finally ashamed of his long-term promiscuous activities outside his marriage. "Jenn, please. Let me explain."

"No!" Jennifer shouted in a rage of both frustration and anger. Her hands curled into fists at her sides as she glared down at him. "Tonight you will suffer as I have for the past six years."

Nick slanted his head in slight confusion. "Baby, please. You're overreacting."

A dark haze suddenly shifted in her eyes as she continued to look at him. Her hands were literally trembling with rage, but she forced her voice to lower to a steady, low volume. She stood up straight and squared her slender shoulders before speaking. "So, you think that I'm overreacting, do you?" Jennifer nearly whispered. She casually walked closer, clanking her heel boots with each step of the way. She knelt down beside him, brushing the black ink of her long curls behind her ear. "Perhaps you are right," her voice smooth as silk. She was leaning into him; she could feel her nipples tighten as she slightly brushed up against his rapidly beating chest.

Nick's bloodshot eyes widened to stare up at her. With slow hesitation, he turned to face her, stealing a quick, obvious glance at the low-cut opening of her silk blouse. "Perhaps we could work something out. I don't want to lose you."

She just stared at him--the man she had loved for six long years. The man she had pledged her love and heart to, the man who had taken her virginity, the man who had sworn to love, honor, and cherish her, the man who could melt her heart of stone each and every time he looked at her, the same man who turned her blood hot by a simple touch.

"You want to try and make this better, don't you Jenn?" Nick's voice deepened with a low whisper. He lifted long fingers to caress the sides of her face. His touch was warm--calming. The heat of his near breath aroused irritable goosebumps to lace up and down the lengths of her arms. Her entire body began to quiver from under his spell.

"Please, Jenn; tell me you want to try." He leaned in closer, dipping his head into the crook of her neck and breathed long and deep. His sudden nearness and the sweet heat of his mouth was suddenly pinning her angry thoughts down by chains of steel. His fingers gently caressing the sides of her face and playing with the long length of her hair was soon erasing the burning sting of betrayal she had so strongly felt against him.

"Maybe we should..." Jennifer swallowed hard before finishing. "Talk." Her dark eyes lifted to meet his hungry gaze, and there was no way of denying the rising passion held so firmly in his expression.

Nick brushed a long finger down the smooth trail of her throat and smiled with deviant intent. "The bedroom."

Jennifer widened her eyes as if she possessed the ability to decline, but she slowly nodded in submission.

Nick barely leaned on her for support as he practically leaped to his feet. He was still drunk, but the flailing, pathetic man who had so recently been lying on the floor, no longed existed. Now, given that he held the slightest chance of getting laid, Nick held himself up straight, floated, rather than walked, and held his words together by intelligent and completely coherent sentences.

Lame.

Jennifer fought the urge to roll her eyes as she led the way down the long, narrow hallway that eventually merged into the vast, richly furnished, beautifully decorated master bedroom. Ancient paintings covered the creamy, pale-white walls, a four-post, king-size bed lay in the center of the room, draped with a silk, golden comforter and matching pillows. Thick fabrics of white lace and satin hung romantically from the banister that surrounded all four corners of the bed, and the pure white and golden headboard was carved of wood in intricate flower designs.

The lights were turned off, but the full moon peered vaguely through the opened windows of the small balcony that revealed the handsome, masculine features of Nick's face.

He was much taller than her. His body was built of hard stone and the tight muscles in his arms were beckoning her to free his body of restraint.

Jennifer reluctantly turned around to stare at herself in the giant, oval mirror hanging from above the delicate vanity table along the wall. She saw black hair falling over her slender shoulders and two fierce green eyes that were lost to the rebelling lust consuming her petite features. She inhaled slowly, forcing herself to remain still when the heavy sound of Nick's footsteps vibrated the floor, as well as every nerve in body.

She could feel him near. Very near. She could feel the heat of his breath warming the side of her cheek; she could taste the minty pleasure of his tongue as he slipped up behind her to press his mouth against the sensitive skin of her neck and shoulder. He tasted the tanned length of her flesh, gently trailing his hands over her arms and shoulders in a deliberate path of seduction.

Jennifer closed her eyes, resisting the urge to take him into her hands and punish him for tempting her so easily.

And Nick did tempt her. Oh, but this man knew things. He knew how to touch her. He knew how to kiss and make love to her. He knew how to fuck her and how to make her scream from multiple orgasms, where most men never even learned to induce one. He knew her every scream, her every quiver, every moan, and every pleasure that no other man in the world could relate to.

It had been Nick; only Nick.

Jennifer finally reopened her eyes when the buttons on her blouse began to unbutton at the firm movement of his skilled fingers. The fullness of her breasts filled the palms of his hands and Nick gently massaged each of her breast in a slow, firm movement before making his way to her nipples, where he pinched and pulled and twisted until Jennifer finally released her moan.

She threw her head back against the solid steal of his chest when she felt the silk of her shirt slide down the length of her arms.

Nick let out a sigh deep in the back of his throat before reaching down to unbutton the front of her slacks. The black fabric inched its way down her long legs and over her spiked heeled boots. Slowly, he slipped his finger under her lacy red thong and began tugging it down to meet with the pool of clothing at their feet.

Jennifer glance at herself in the mirror. She looked petite and small standing in front of Nick. His shoulders were wide and broad, and his arms were long and thick. He could easily crush her with his bare hands. He could snap her neck like a twig if he desired, but Jennifer didn't fear his power. If anything, it aroused her.

"Baby..." Nick murmured softly. "You are so beautiful." His grip on her body tightened as he ran his hands up and down the tight muscles in his stomach and over her plump breasts. And at last, he trailed his hands downward, until the firm pressure of his fingers met with the liquid heat of her arousal.

Jennifer arched her back and moaned quietly as the rising heat coursed through her body, her soul, her very essence. She felt the tip of his fingers resting at her slick entrance, the long, thick promise of near pleasure that he was purposely keeping at bay.

"Tell me you want this, Jenn. Tell me." Nick demanded, whispering against the sensitive skin of her neck and shoulders. He gently nipped his way to her collarbone as he circled his fingers around the the tiny knob of her clitoris in slow, painful strokes that drove her mind wild.

"Nick...yes." Jennifer moaned loudly, "I want this. I need this." She purred with desperation, arching her back more and rubbing her naked ass on the swelling hardness of his erection. And as if unable to stand his slow torture a second longer, she reached around to yank down the zipper of his slacks. With his eager help, she removed the offending material to meet with her own on the floor. His shirt and boxers shortly followed.

The thick head of his cock rubbed hard against her ass that literally made her body liquefy from the building anticipation. But she couldn't take it anymore.

Jennifer quickly turned around to stare up at him, the sexy, fully naked man with fire smoldering about his blue, bloodshot eyes that were clouded from both extreme intoxication and powerful lust.

Jennifer ran her fingers up and down the hard muscles of his stomach before lowering them to firmly wrap around the thick base of his shaft.

His cock bulged and he lightly thrust forward from the smooth motion of her hands slowly caressing him. Nick moaned deeply in the back of his throat before lifting firm hands into her hair and twisting his fingers around the silky black strands that forced her head downward.

Jennifer trailed wet kisses down the long length of his chest and stomach before teasing the thick head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the large head and licked the few drops of his lust with a swipe of her tongue. She moaned when the salty liquid at the tip of his penis coated a thin layer on the roof of her mouth. She licked him dry, flicking her tongue back and forth, faster and faster before sliding his penis completely inside her mouth. His cock filled her mouth full, but Jennifer didn't hesitate to take him as far inside of her as possible. She sucked him eagerly, enjoying the quiet moans as Nick twisted his fingers tighter in her hair and began to rock back and forth, forcing himself deep inside her.

One lick away from coming down her throat, Nick abruptly pulled her to her feet by the firm grip in her hair. "Damn, Jenn; you will surely be the death of me." He spoke deep and husky as he walked her over to the bed. He placed strong hands around her waist and literally threw her hard against the soft mattress.

Jennifer bounced three times before Nick lowered himself on top of her. There, he stilled her body by wrapping one hand around her throat and spreading her legs apart with the other.

"Nick, please fuck me; I can't take this anymore." Jennifer moaned loudly, opening herself up to the man kneeling so heavily above her.

"Not yet." He teased, tightening his fingers around her throat and lowering his head to nip at her full breasts. He bit at her nipples, causing the round, plump mounds to ache and swell as his teeth lightly scraped over them. He worked his way down to her stomach and finally met with the throbbing heat of her sex, where he trailed his tongue over the pounding knob of her clitoris. He kept at a slow pace, gradually pressing harder until Jennifer thought her body would explode from under his skilled torture.

But then he moved faster, harder, flicking his tongue back and forth and up and down in wide circles until she was completely drenched with her own sweet liquid that stained his tongue and the silk sheets.

Nick inhaled her lust and let out a low, satisfied chuckle before swiping his tongue over her damp channel that was aching to be filled.

This was it. Jennifer's limits were on the brink of breaking. She wouldn't last long.

But with a simple twist of motions, she was soon on her stomach, and Nick's hard, solid body was pressed down on top of her. He bit her earlobe and wove a firm hand into her hair. He yanked hard, forcing her head to fly back as he breathed heavily in her ear.

"Nick, please." she pleaded.

"Is this not what you wanted, Jenn? Did you not want me to make you forget about earlier?" Nick's deep, taunting voice tested her sanity as he held her down without any hope of escape. "I can make you forget everything, baby." And in one hard thrust, he entered her. His cock bulged with hunger, with thirst, with a carnal lust that filled her full to the hilt as he began to thrust deeper.

"Nick!" Jennifer screamed again, flailing her arms out wildly and twisting her fingers into the sheets until her nails were starting to hurt.

"Come for me baby." Nick commanded, "I want you to come."

And she did; there was no way of stopping it. Jennifer screamed as pleasure coursed through her body in hot, rapid and long strokes. She dug her nails deeply in the tousled sheets and breathed heavily from the intensity of her orgasm.

Nick abruptly removed his penis and pulled her on top of him with extreme impetuous force. He grabbed her by the waist and sank her body back down on his wet, throbbing shaft. "Now it's your turn, baby."

Jennifer flashed her husband a dangerous gleam before running her sore fingers up and down his perfectly chiseled chest. She stole a quick glance around the room, searching for anything that might add to the heat of their passion.

"Wait," Jennifer ordered, pinning Nick's arms down at his side. "I have an idea."

Nick didn't respond; he understood the sinful lust in her eyes upon adding toys into their playful adventures.

Jennifer lifted herself off of Nick's swollen erection and rushed over to the closet. It didn't take her long to find the extension cord curled up on the floor. She had known exactly where to look. The long, narrow, wire cord had served a pleasurable purpose on more than one occasion.

Jennifer relished in the sight of Nick's excited expression upon noticing the cord in her hands. "Ah, baby. You are my kinky girl."

Jennifer slid back on the bed and straddled him. She lifted his arms above his head and wrapped the cord around each of his wrists and tied him securely to the headboard. After she was certain he couldn't escape, Jennifer flashed him a dangerous smile before bending her head down to kiss the inner part of his ear.

"Do you remember what I told you, Nick?" she purposely hovered her wet pussy directly above his aching cock. "I told you that I would make you suffer, as I have." She purred seductively.

Nick made another deep noise in the back of his throat and closed his eyes. He made several failed attempts to thrust his hips upward to meet with her teasing pose, but to no avail.

Jennifer pressed both of her hands down on his chest and slowly wrapped her fingers around the thick muscles in his throat. "Is that what you want, Nick?"

"Oh, God. Yes, baby." Nick moaned aloud, still struggling to free himself from the cord. He was a strong man, stronger than most. If he was unable to free himself then Jennifer had succeeded in the first step to her plan. A plan she had waited too long to put into action.

With an evil smirk of her daring green eyes, Jennifer gradually removed herself from on top his lap. She rolled off the bed and took several steps back before turning her back to the naked man tied helpless to the bed.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Nick stammered, his handsome expression confused.

Jennifer ignored him. She picked up her blouse and slacks off the floor and began to dress.

"Jennifer?" Nick raised his voice. "What's going on?"

Jennifer pierced him with a dark glare over her shoulder before finally answering him. "Have I not told you, darling?" Her tone thick with sarcasm. "We are expecting company shortly."

"What!" Nick shouted, this time truly struggling to break free from his captive state.

Jennifer smiled at the sight of venerability expanding in her husband's face. He frantically pulled and tugged at the cord, but there he remained--powerless, pathetic, in total submission to her will.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" he continued to shout in a building rage.

Jennifer widened her eyes as if appearing startled. "Now, now, Nicholas; that's not polite. Why, what would our guest think if she happened to hear you speaking to your wife in that fashion?"

"Quit fucking around, Jennifer. Untie me, now!" The anger in his voice vibrated through the room, causing a small prickle of fear to glide down Jennifer's spine. But it wasn't enough to change her mind.

Not now. It was too late for that.

Jennifer turned just in time to hear light footsteps approaching the bedroom door. She glanced back at Nick and narrowed her dark green eyes in obvious animosity. "Now darling, promise to be nice to our guest." And with a cunning smile, Jennifer slowly made her way toward the cracked door just in time to greet the approaching woman.

A tall, slender woman stepped forward from the dim, hallway lighting. Long, red hair flowed down her back and covered her wide-set, brown eyes with scattered messy bangs. Her skin was pale and flawless, barely concealed behind the low-cut halter top and low-rising jeans.

"Leah, you are here at last." Jennifer said sweetly before reaching the beautiful woman. "Jennifer." Leah's tender voice was surprisingly firm as she smiled at her.

12