Leave Me to Bleed

Story Info
Military man volunteers to be a feast for two succubi.
1.3k words
4.2
16.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're definitely being followed."

The group I was part of had been exploring what appeared to be a spot where a portal to some other dimension had opened, connecting it to Earth. Something, it was suspected, had come through.

I yanked out the binoculars. Pivoting, I put them to my eyes and looked back at the direction we had come from.

"Two succubi, sir," I told my Captain.

"Succubi? Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"What can we do about it?"

"Negotiate with them. Wait here and I'll handle it," I told him.

We halted, and half an hour later, the two succubi approached.

"Our true names are not pronounceable in your crude human language," the tall blonde succubus said. "But if you insist on calling me by a name you can pronounce, you may call me Tina."

"And you may call me Nancy," the red-headed succubus added. She was slightly shorter and a bit plumper than Tina, although both of them were extraordinarily attractive.

"What can I do for you?" I asked them.

"Don't you mean what can you do TO me?" Tina chuckled.

"Like fucking her," Nancy smirked.

"Well, that goes without saying," I responded. "You two are sex demonesses. You thrive on sex."

"We need the energy from one of you," Tina grinned. "If one of you volunteers, the rest of you may leave, and we will close the portal and return from whence we came when we are finished. If you do not agree, it will anger us, and we will summon an army of succubi, enough to feed on every last one of you."

"I volunteer," I said.

"Are you sure, Bruce?" the Captain asked. "You will die, you know."

"Better me than all of us," I told him. "Move out. We all have to die at some point, and what better way to go out than to have an erotic extravaganza with TWO beautiful succubi?"

"What do I put on the report?"

"Bruce Payne, age 25, killed in action exploring the mysterious portal, body not recovered."

"OK, Bruce. Good-bye." He turned to the rest of the men in the unit. "Forward march!"

I turned to the succubi. "I'm all yours. Where do you want me?"

"Let's go to our world."

The two of them stripped, removed my clothes, carried me back to the portal, and true to their word, closed it. There was a whooshing sound, and I found myself lying on a large, comfortable bed, with Tina on my left and Nancy on my right, in a mountain vale with deep red rocks and a pink flowing river. The sky overhead was orange and the brown sun was 45 degrees above the horizon.

"Do your thing, ladies," I purred.

Tina gave me a gentle kiss. Then she broke away, and Nancy gave me a gentle kiss.

"Because you came with us willingly, we will give you prolonged pleasure before fully draining you," Tina explained.

There was a whooshing sound, and an angry-looking succubus, with a chained and gagged human in tow, emerged.

"He did not come willingly," Nancy observed.

The angry succubus clamped her mouth over the human's penis. His body shriveled up in seconds. When she was done, she kicked the desiccated husk into the pink river, where it almost instantly burned up. The succubus stalked off, still scowling.

My eyes had gotten extremely wide watching the scene. "Now I am very glad I came willingly."

Tina smiled, and this time she kissed my neck. Nancy's long tongue was tracing an intricate pattern along the sensitive flesh just below the side of my jaw. I shivered with delight.

Both succubi worked their way down to my chest. Having one demonic tongue on each nipple caused me to moan softly. My cock was at full mast.

"I think he wants us," Nancy giggled.

Tina stopped kissing my chest and slid her body upwards so that I could kiss hers. As I traced a path through her cleavage, her skin flushed a deep red. I suckled on one of her nipples, and hot fluid emerged. I swallowed it down, and moved to her other nipple. I drank more hot liquid from her full breast.

Tina slid back down, and Nancy slid up. Now I got to kiss her chest. Her breasts were rounder and plumper than Tina's by a small amount. I traced my way through her cleavage and drank hot fluid from her nipples, too.

"Bruce, you're surprisingly good at that."

"Thank you, Nancy." My voice was muffled slightly from her nipple in my mouth. "Coming from you, that's a very high compliment."

"Time for him to really warm us up," Tina grinned. She shifted her position and lowered her box onto my face. I eagerly tongued her labia, then slid inside her and drank her honey straight from the source.

Nancy positioned herself between my legs and set her long tongue to work on my balls. The sensation was exquisite. Tina leaned forward and first stroked, then sucked, on my cock. Pulses of pleasure flowed through my body.

I licked Tina's pussy with increased intensity. Her body grew very flushed, and she gushed nearly steaming fluid over my face. I gulped down what I could of it and kept licking. She climaxed again and lifted herself up.

"Mustn't be greedy," she explained. "As much as I'd love for you to keep that up, it's Nancy's turn."

The two succubi switched positions. Nancy's pussy was just as delightful as Tina's. And both of them worked my cock and balls with their amazing tongues.

Nancy's fluid was just as hot as Tina's, and equally delicious. I slurped up as much as I could while she came twice.

"Now we ride," Nancy husked.

Tina went first. Her amazing internal muscles had perfect control. I was kept on the brink of orgasm, but didn't cum, while she climaxed four times.

Nancy was next. She, too, managed to keep me just on the edge while she climaxed four times.

"When I cum, that's it, right?"

"Normally, yes. But since you've been such a patient and tender lover, we'll give you a special treat."

"What she means is that you expire the moment ALL the cum is drained from you. We'll drain 99% of it, let you experience the orgasmic bliss for a moment, and then finish you off."

"Sounds wonderful."

Two mouths started French kissing with my dick in the middle. Two long, demonic tongues traced amazingly stimulating patterns over my balls and my shaft.

"Oh my... Tina... Nancy..."

"So glad you like it, Bruce."

My cock pulsed and throbbed. I felt like I was about to blow.

"Uuuuhhh!"

"Cum for us."

I did. Jets of sperm fountained into the air and coated my chest and belly.

When my cock finally stopped twitching, I felt very weak. I lay back in a happy orgasmic daze as Tina and Nancy licked my sperm off my skin.

"Ladies, that was... I don't have words to describe how amazing."

"We have lots of practice, dear boy."

"Ready?"

"Yes. You two have been... tender and sweet to me."

"This won't hurt a bit."

With their long, claw-like fingernails, they very gently opened a hole in my ball sac. True to their word, it didn't hurt. Two tongues slipped inside, and I felt one tongue surround each ball. My consciousness faded into darkness.

*

I was lying in the same bed, but now it was much darker. The sun had set, though the sky and the river were providing me with enough of a glow to see by.

"I thought you killed me."

"We did, dear. But we had so much fun that we brought you back to life... so we could drain you and kill you again."

"You see, sweetie, in Hell, death is just another point on the cycle. We can revive you an infinite number of times, and then drain your balls and kill you every time."

"So this is my fate? To lie in this bed with you two forever, repeatedly pleasuring you, and dying every time you two drain my balls fully, only to be brought back every time?"

"Yes. Now, shut up and lick my pussy while she gets your cock hard."

I extended my tongue...