Leaves of Three Let Them Be

Story Info
Grandma treats Grandson's poison oak.
13.6k words
4.71
157.6k
207
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers

This is a story about a boy and his grandmother. It is purely a fantasy and was written just for the fun of it. I hope you like it.

*****

Bradley Marshall walked along the trail forty or so yards ahead of his grandmother taking in all the forest had to offer. After spending his entire eighteen years of life in the concrete jungle of the city, the forest around him was a world of unimaginable beauty. The sight of lush green trees bursting with spring foliage and bushes sprouting spectacular flowers in every shape and color assaulted his senses. And the air, he couldn't believe how crisp and clear it was. He was happy that he'd chose to spend the summer here instead of going to the coast like his family always did in the spring. Up ahead he noticed the trail turned sharply to the left. He slowed just a little when he heard his grandma say, "Bradley honey, don't get too far ahead."

Myrtle watched as her grandson strolled ahead of her getting farther away than she was comfortable with. She was all too aware that he'd never been in the woods before and was worried that he might get sidetracked if she didn't keep him in sight. She chuckled to herself as she watched his head swivel around trying to take everything in at the same time. She was pleased that he was here. Of all her grandkids Bradley was the one that had always been closest to her. On her visits to her son's house the other kids just asked what she'd brought them, but not Bradley. Since her husband Abe had passed away eight years ago he had always asked if there was anything he could do for her. They grew close over the years, or at least as close as one could get when you only saw each other three or four times a year. He was headed off to college come fall so she'd asked if he wanted to come stay with her for the summer. The trail they were on stretched for several miles into the woods and was popular with day hikers and mountain bikers alike. To reach the trail from her place only took a minute since it intersected her property near the roadway. She grew a little irritated when he didn't wait for her and his lanky frame disappeared around a bend.

Just when he rounded the turn sunlight flashed off something shiny to his left in the underbrush. He couldn't quite make out what it was from where he stood so he stepped off the trail and went over to investigate. The cargo shorts he was wearing didn't help stop the underbrush from scraping against his legs but he was determined to find out what the shiny object was. It turned out to be a discarded bent rim from a mountain bike. Picking it up with one hand he examined it closely. Just as he was about to put it down he heard his grandma call out sharply.

"Bradley! Put that down and get over here right now!"

The tone of her voice shocked him. Not once had he ever heard her raise her voice, at least not to him anyway. Dropping the rim he trudged up the slight incline and back onto the trail. Once he was near her she asked if he'd touched the rim with both hands. After he told her no she had him hold out the hand he'd grabbed the rim with and quickly wrapped it with a bandana she pulled out of her back pocket. He was confused. When he asked her why she was wrapping his hand she told him it was so he wouldn't touch any part of his body with it. He was even more confused by that. He noticed the look she was giving him; one of sadness mixed with anxiety.

"There's an old saying when you're out in the woods," she said, as she secured the bandana around his hand with bobby pins she removed from her blackish-grey hair.

"What saying Grandma?"

Looking up into his eyes she simply replied, "Leaves of three let them be."

Bradley's confusion was evident on his young face so she explained that he'd been standing in a patch of poison oak.

"Poison Oak! Am I gonna die?" he squealed in fright.

"No sweetie, you're not going to die," she chuckled. She was amused that he was so much like his dad, a city slicker through and through.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but I need to get you back to the house so I can take care of this right away."

On the way back she had to constantly reassure him that everything was going to be okay. She also told him that he wasn't going to like the treatment she was about to administer but it had to be done to stop the urushiol oil from spreading. By the time they reached the house she had explained the effects of poison oak to him. She told him that if they could get as much of the oil off as possible there was a good chance that he'd be as good as new in a few days or so. By the worried look on his face she was fairly sure that he wasn't as confident about that as she was.

"Your Grandpa did this a couple of times, so relax and I'll take care of everything," she said as soothingly as she could.

"So you've dealt with this before?" Bradley asked, a glimmer of hope slipping into his voice.

Myrtle laughingly said, "More times than I care to think about. Although I think Abe deliberately got infected a time or two because he liked the attention."

"The attention?"

"You'll understand when we get home."

The hike back to her house took a little over fifteen minutes. Instead of going inside Myrtle had him follow her out into the back yard and told him to wait for her. She went inside and came back out wearing the bright yellow rubber gloves that she used for washing the dishes. She was also carrying a bottle of rubbing alcohol, a bar of soap and two washcloths. She sat these items on the rickety old picnic table on the back patio before going and grabbing the garden hose. Once she had it uncoiled and ready to use she gave him a serious look and told him to strip off all his clothes.

"What?" he croaked.

"Now's not the time to be bashful young man. I know it's gonna be a little awkward but it has to be done. Now strip out of those clothes and don't touch any part of yourself with the one hand."

"But Grandma, I don't think that stuff touched me anywhere except my legs."

"No buts mister! Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, you haven't got anything I haven't seen before," she barked.

Bradley stared at her for a few seconds before untying his shoelaces and kicking his shoes off. Next he removed his socks and t-shirt. Getting his pants and boxers down with only one hand was challenging but not impossible. When he straightened back up and glanced at her he noticed an odd look on her face. She almost appeared to be in a daze.

Myrtle watched her grandson remove his shoes, socks and shirt. When he started lowering his shorts and boxers she realized that she had been wrong. He did have something she'd never seen before. An involuntary gasp escaped her lips as she stared openly at her grandson's dangling dick and balls. Even soft his dick was almost as big as her late husbands when it was fully aroused. Of course she knew that really wasn't saying much since her husband's penis hadn't been that big in the first place. But still, what she was looking at was pretty impressive. A tingle started in the pit of her stomach and traveled downward where it settled into her moistening crotch. Suddenly a shudder raced through her and she felt her pussy contracting.

"Whoa," she uttered softly and shuddered once more.

"You okay Grandma?"

"Yeah, just got a cold chill is all," she replied, silently reeling from the effects of her unexpected orgasm.

He wasn't sure what had just happened but he was positive it had nothing to do with a cold chill. The embarrassment of standing naked in front of her was making him a little uneasy. Hoping to speed up whatever she had planned he asked her what was next. He wasn't too thrilled by her answer. She explained that she was going to hose him down so the cold water would close his pores. When he was good and wet she was going to wash him all over with soap to help remove some of the urushiol oil. Then she planned on taking the rubbing alcohol and wiping him down with it. She told him that would remove even more of the oil. For reasons he couldn't figure out, the idea of his grandmother rubbing soap all over his body caused a tingling sensation to course through him. Was she really going to scrub his junk too? Was it odd that he hoped she was he wondered.

Myrtle was almost positive she saw his dick twitch right before she turned the hose on him. When the cold water hit him his squeals were so loud that she thought the neighbors would be able to hear them even though they were nearly half a mile away. She watched with a perverse sense of wonder as his nipples hardened, his balls shriveled and tried to crawl back into his body, and his dick was no longer dangling as low as it had been. Once he was thoroughly soaked she put down the hose and lathered up one of the washcloths.

"Now comes the awkward part. If it'll help, just close your eyes and pretend I'm a nurse putting on medication or something," she said.

"I don't know if that'll help but okay," Bradley replied, shutting his eyes as tightly as he could.

He tried to think of things that would take his mind off the sensation of feeling her touching him everywhere. At first it worked. But when she ran the cloth between his butt cheeks he knew things were about to get real awkward.

Starting at his shoulders Myrtle scrubbed his back and armpits before venturing down to his ass. She felt him squirm slightly as she washed that area. Keeping the washcloth wet and lathered up she worked her way down the backs of his legs then got in front of him and started up the front of his legs. She deliberately avoided his crotch until she'd finished with his chest and stomach. Steeling her nerve she proceeded to finish the job at hand. She could feel her hands trembling a little as she took hold of his cock and began to wash it.

Using every ounce of willpower he possessed Bradley was able to control himself as he felt her heft his balls in one hand while washing under them with the other. However, no amount of willpower helped once she wrapped the washcloth around his cock and started scrubbing that. It felt like she was giving him a handjob. Slowly blood flowed into his dick and he felt it start to throb. It felt so good he abandoned his efforts to stop from getting hard. Now he prayed that she wouldn't stop.

She felt his cock growing in her hand as she washed it. Part of her wanted to keep going just to see how big it would get, but the grandmotherly part of her won out. Picking up the hose she doused him with the cold water once again. By the time she finished hosing him off his dick was no longer continuing to harden. She was sure that if it hadn't been for the cold water he would've had a full-blown erection. The last thing she washed was the hand that had held the old rim. Reminding him not to touch himself with it she went inside and came back with several large towels. Once he was thoroughly dried off she soaked the other washcloth with the rubbing alcohol and worked it all over his hand and everything below his navel. Satisfied with her work she gathered everything up except her yellow gloves and placed them in a plastic garbage bag. She figured she could wash the clothing, towels and washcloths later but knew the shoes had to go.

"We still have one more thing to do Bradley," Myrtle said.

"What?" he asked, resigning himself to the fact that his embarrassment wasn't over yet.

"Go get another towel and meet me in the kitchen," she told him walking away before he could ask anything else.

There was only one towel in the bathroom so he took it and went to the kitchen. His grandma was sitting on a dinning room chair facing away from the table. He handed her the towel which she placed on the table next to a bottle of what looked like baby oil. Now what he wondered?

Myrtle had watched him as he came toward her with the towel in his hand, his cock and balls swinging with each step he took. The tingling in the pit of her stomach returned. She tried to block the image from her mind but couldn't.

"I think we did a pretty good job of removing most of the urushiol oil from your skin, but I think we should do one more thing to be safe," she said, gazing into his eyes so she wouldn't be tempted to look at his hanging cock.

"Now what do we need to do?" Bradley asked, praying that it had something to do with her touching his cock again.

"The rubbing alcohol will dry out your skin, especially in you private areas. So what I'm going to do is apply a coat of baby oil on that area. I know this is embarrassing for you, and for me, but it really should be done."

Not wanting to appear too eager he asked, "Can't I just put it on myself?"

"You could, but I'm worried you might miss a spot or two," she replied.

"Okay, whatever you think is best Grandma. Don't you need to put on gloves or something?"

"I think it'll be okay without them, that area probably didn't get infected. Turn around and I'll start on your backside."

He turned his back to her and waited. As soon as her hands cupped his butt cheeks and started rubbing in the oil he could feel the stirrings of an erection coming on. Her hands were warm and when she ran a fingertip over his anus he clinched his cheeks almost trapping her fingers in his butt crack. He felt the tip of a finger briefly dip into his hole before it moved away. When she put her hands on his hips to turn him around he tried to stall hoping his cock would stop growing. It didn't.

Using a little more force she was able to coax him to turn around for her. Myrtle couldn't believe her eyes; his cock was half hard already. Pouring more oil in her palms she reached out and cupped his weighty balls and began rolling them around her palms. She heard a groan escape his lips as she worked the oil under and around his sack. Looking up into his face she saw that his eyes were clinched shut. While one hand remained cupping his balls she placed the fingers of her other hand around the shaft of his penis and squeezed. She looked away from his face and gazed back at his expanding penis, a drop of pre-cum dripped from the tip of it. Pouring a little more oil onto the shaft of his cock she began using both hands to work it in. As her fingers worked in the oil his cock swelled to it's full length and began to throb in her hands. Heat was pouring off it and making the palms of her hands hot. The tingle in her tummy spread as she took in the size of her grandson's cock. It had to be at least seven or eight inches long she guessed. Her fingers couldn't quite reach all the way around its thickness either. She began rubbing in the oil faster and faster without realizing she was doing it. Her heart hammered in her chest as the wetness flowing from her cunt soaked the crotch of her panties.

"Uh, Grandma?" Bradley stuttered as her hands sped up.

Myrtle didn't answer, she was too lost in watching her hands pumping the thick hard cock in them to even hear him. The oil glistened off the thick tube of cock as her hands continued to speed up. Leaning forward a little she watched more pre-cum dribble out the tip of it.

"Grandma...please...stop..." Bradley groaned, his hips automatically thrusting forward to meet her downward strokes.

"Almost done," she whispered, more to herself than to him.

There was nothing he could do. He surrendered to the immense pleasure coursing through his body as his grandmother's hands took him to heights he'd never known existed.

"OH SHIT GRANDMA!" he bellowed as his cock spit forth thick ropes of cum.

The first glob of cum caught Myrtle completely by surprise and hit her on the left cheek just below her eye. The second blob of goo hit her in the neck as she reared back, while the third and forth rope splashed onto her chest. Startled she looked up and saw the shocked face of her grandson staring back at her.

"Oh God Grandma, I'm so, so sorry." Bradley was almost in a panic.

"Well, uh, I wasn't... expecting that to happen," Myrtle stammered, feeling the hot glob of cum ooze down her cheek near the corner of her mouth.

"I tried to warn you Grandma," Bradley squeaked pathetically.

Slowly getting to her feet she told him to just put on his pajamas for the rest of the day while she took a shower. As she headed to the bathroom her tongue stretched out and licked the corner of her mouth. The taste of his sperm sent a shiver up her spine. Safely in the bathroom she quickly undressed and jumped into the shower without bothering to wipe the cum off her cheek. She let the water wash it down her body as she held her face under the spray. Once it was gone she started lathering herself up with soap, her nipples popping to attention every time she ran the washcloth over them. When she ran the cloth over her stomach and then between her legs a sudden shudder coursed through her almost causing her to lose her balance. Leaning forward she placed her hands against the shower wall and waited till her breathing returned to normal.

"Get a hold of yourself girl," she whispered to herself. Turning the water off she noticed there weren't any towels in the bathroom.

Bradley watched her walk toward the bathroom; it seemed to him that she was a little unsteady on her feet. Probably pissed to the max he thought. Heading into his room he put on a pair of pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt then sat down on the bed. He had no idea what he was going to say to her, but he knew he had to apologize some more. Whether or not it was his fault didn't matter, although he did try to get her to stop. As he sat there pondering what to do he heard her call out and ask him to bring her a towel. Gathering one from the linen closet he went to the bathroom and knocked softly on the door. When he told her he had a towel she said it was okay to come in. Hesitantly he opened the door and stepped in. He needn't have been worried; the dark brown shower curtain hid her from view. Laying the towel on the sink he went out forgetting to shut the door all the way. Halfway back to his room he realized his mistake and turned to go close it the rest of the way.

Just before he reached the doorway he realized that he could see inside the bathroom through the mirror above the sink. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her open the shower curtain exposing all of herself to his astonished eyes. All of his life this five foot one inch woman had been only one thing to him, his Grandmother. Now, and especially after what had happened in the kitchen, his mind was starting to picture her in a whole different light. His eyes took her all in as he stood there frozen in place. Everything about her was small, from her tiny hands and feet to the small upturned breasts that he couldn't take his eyes off of. Even her light brown areolas were small, almost boyish in size. Her stomach was flat, her hips narrow and the salt and pepper bush covering her pussy was thick yet neatly trimmed. Without realizing he was doing it his hand slid into his pants and grabbed hold of his enlarging cock. After she stepped out of the shower he saw her pick up the towel then turn in such a way that he had a clear view of her ass. He knew that she was close to sixty and expected her butt to be flabby, or wrinkled, or something. To his great and joyous delight, it was anything but. Both of her cheeks were round and smooth and were as firm as his. The hand in his pants started stroking on its own.

Myrtle stepped from the shower and grabbed the towel. Just as she brought it up to dry her face she noticed that Bradley hadn't shut the door all the way. She was debating on closing it when a reflection in the mirror caught her eye. It was Bradley standing just outside in the hall staring at her through the mirror. For reasons she couldn't even begin to explain to herself, instead of going over and shutting the door she turned her backside so it was facing the mirror and began to slowly dry herself off. Knowing that her grandson was watching had a strange effect on her. She was unable to quell the tingling in the pit of her stomach as it worked its way down towards her pussy.

blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers