Leaving the Nest Ch. 00

Story Info
When it's time to move on...
1.5k words
3.86
32.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This is a work of pure fiction - all characters are over 18.

Author's Note: As this is my first ever submission, I am 'testing' the water so to speak to see if my style of writing would be received well enough for me to continue submitting. As such, this is a kind of 'demo' prologue to introduce the main characters. I favour a slow build up to the various scenes as I feel character development is important. I have never written erotic fiction before, so I hope you enjoy this little tidbit enough to want more.

All comments are welcome and I will try and add to the story as often as I can.

*****

Isn't it strange how therapeutic watching the waves rolling in on a deserted beach actually is?

I've been sat here for about ninety minutes or so, observing the occasional dog walker throw a stick with a resounding 'Fetch, boy/girl!' followed by the poor mutt bounding through the breakers. The sun is setting, casting a lovely orange glow off the water and bringing promise of another glorious day, tomorrow. Good job too, really, though this small island I call home, some way south off the coast of Cornwall gets a little more sunshine than mainland Britain. It's been a good summer so far, good for me as well career-wise, but it's nice to get a little me-time for once. Saying that I'm not alone in my silent peruse of the seafront, my right arm is draped protectively around a lovely young woman, whom I have had the pleasure of knowing since the day I, or rather 'we' were born: my twin sister, Jennifer.

My name is Bruno Martinez and this is the story of how my life changed completely.

"Penny for them?"

"Huh?" I ask, turning from the near-hypnotic pounding of the waves to see my sister's blue eyes smiling up at me.

"You drifted again," she tells me, nudging my side before snuggling in again.

"Yeah? Sorry." I rub my eyes with my free hand, careful not to get sand in them and yawn. "It's getting late."

"Just a bit longer," she yawns, chuckling at the infectiousness. "It's nice out here."

I had to agree with her on that one. It was nice out here, calming, serene. It gave one a chance to clear one's thoughts while one absently fondled the nipple of his sister's rather large right breast. "What happened to your bra?" I ask, pulling on the thickening nub gently through her black tank-top. It was getting rather stiff, rather quickly.

"Too warm," she replied and I could tell she was smiling.

"I take it Dad's gone out, then?" I knew she'd never go braless in a tank top if Dad was still at home. They weren't the biggest nips in the world, but they made themselves known when they weren't trussed up.

"They both have. That's why there's no rush."

I nodded, looking down at her small and on my thigh. I was wearing my board shorts, as usual and if she wanted to cop a feel it was simple pickings. I had my legs drawn up with my arm across the knees so I could rest my chin there.

We have always been touchy-feely, Jen and I. Yes, she's seen and touched my dick and yes I've seen and touched her pussy, but no, we've never gone any further than heavy petting and learning how to kiss. She's a girl, granted and she's attractive, certainly, but she is still my sister. All the rigorous kissing experimentation ended about four years ago, when at the age of fifteen, we started to turn our attentions away from each other and onto those we would like to take things further with. Oh sure, we still like to see each other naked and still touch one another often enough, like now, but its more of an intimate affection than petting-with-intent. Like a form of togetherness we can't get from our dates. Strangely, it seems twins, especially close twins like us, don't seem to be as attractive as regular people and the three 'serious' girls I have dated all admitted they felt pressure from Jennifer. It's bullshit, of course, Jen never encroached on me when I was dating, just as I never got in her way, but it seemed she had a similar problem with the boys feeling uncomfortable because of me. Like I said, strange.

It's not as though we don't attract the attention, mind you. As you may have gathered my family is Hispanic, though our parents were born here, on Trefallen after their parents, good friends of each other, emigrated here from Barcelona many moons ago. My mother and father have known each other since they were kids and they have what is for all intents and purposes, a perfect marriage. Jen and I are hardly the catch of the town, but we're attractive enough, I guess, to be able to approach interested parties with a reasonable modicum of confidence, though neither of us have dated anyone for a while now. But it's fine, we are busy and our family support us every step of the way. Speaking of which, I shall introduce us all, formally.

Our mother, Gabriella, is a school teacher (a strict one, I'm led to believe), who specialises in the Sciences rather than Spanish at Avalon High School (yes, as in King Arthur). She's tall for a Hispanic lady, standing five-eight bare-footed and can look decidedly menacing when she scowls at you. Other than that, she's fairly ordinary with dark olive skin, brown eyes, black hair and a well-maintained figure for her forty-two years.

Our father Carlos, or 'Charlie' as he prefers, is two years her senior and lighter in complexion, more like the golden tan my sister and I share. His hair receded in his late teens so he keeps it all but completely shaved now, which I think suits him better, though Jen thinks he looks like a thug. Standing just shy of six feet, he's a well-built man with piercing blue eyes and a ready smile that goes well with his gentle nature. He owns and runs one of the two small warehouses at the docks, specialising in electrical and household goods distributions for the island and earns enough, along with Mum, to keep us all well fed and well catered for. As such, we have a nice house with all the amenities and we each have our own car, something my father insisted on.

Jennifer works for Dad in the warehouse, on the shop floor, I may add, not the office where you'd expect. She might be 'only' five-four but she's a hard grafter and her well-toned figure proves it. As I said, she has the golden tan skin like me and Dad and the blue eyes (though mine are grey-blue) but she has Mum's boobs (big with brown smudge-shaped nipples, as I see most mornings) and a cracking pair of legs that look longer than her height would suggest. Her hair is... black... and... well it changes with the wind, but she currently has it in a complicated system of braids and dread-like... things, that just... Oh, Hell, its weird, but it suits her. Our neighbour did it, like she does her own daughters and with Jen's complexion it doesn't look as out-of-place as it might on a paler girl.

So that just leaves me. Well, I'm nothing special, five-ten, black hair that's shaved at the sides with a bit more on top, blue eyes, fit because I have to be. I'm currently awaiting my first contract with the local football (soccer, that is) team. Well, hoping, might be better, but it looks promising. Granted its hardly Manchester United or Chelsea, but they are semi-professional and I will be getting paid for my work on a scholarship scheme. But doing something you love as a job has its own merits, right? As I said, I'm nineteen and re-training my position from a central midfielder to a more forward striker's role, but I won't bore you with the details. Needless to say, I'm footy daft, played it all the time at school, made the school team and got recognised by the local scouts. I'm good at what I do, thanks to my sturdy build and turn of speed and I feel confident I can get ahead in my chosen career. Now before I get into the thick of it all, I will warn you that I am no horse-man. I do not have a twenty-eight inch dick that I have to carry over my shoulder nor do I make every woman swoon and drop their panties with every little shake of my hips. No, I'm just an average Joe who had something quite remarkable happen to him after making one simple announcement...

...Last Tuesday, after dinner, I told my family that I would be looking for my own place. That's when it all started.