Leaving the Office

Story Info
Oppressed employee takes revenge (among other things).
1.6k words
3.92
27.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce you to Ted. He is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a nice guy. He runs one floor of an office block, somehow rolling in money, he still finds any, and every, excuse to be unpleasant to everyone.

For example, let us take the case of Mark Stevens. Mark has been working at Ted's company for several years now. Each day enduring the snide remarks, the outright hostility, and once even the unjustified pay cut. All this at the hands of that one pompous little... you get the picture.

Working at a desk can be soul crushing enough without a boss-troll combination, like Ted, walking behind you to slam your face on the keyboard every half hour. Of course that never happened, physically at least, but Mark's resentment began to grow like pressure beneath a volcano. That is to say that hatred was almost pouring out of his eyes.

The situation eventually became so bad that he was forced to take days off work, to prevent himself from beating Ted into a different shape. This continued until Mark finally met Ted's family: a wife, Julia, who married him for his money, and his two delicious daughters.

~

THE OFFICE

The phone rang and the secretary picked it up after 2 rings. After a few brief words she forwarded the call into the Ted, the boss. Through the wall she could hear his raised voice.

"Stevens, where the fuck are you!? I told you one more sick-day and you're fired!"

The voice on the other end was too quiet for her to hear properly but she thought it sounded like "I'm not SICK sick, ted."

~

INSIDE TED'S OFFICE

Ted was stunned.

"What did you just call me?"

"Dick head...You heard me. I'm sick of your last chance warnings and constant whining. I've been doing your work for years and you just don't appreciate my efforts. So I've decided to let you stew in it, see how much you miss me."

Ted was so furious it sounded like he was spitting down the phone.

"I swear to god if you don't get back in this office within an hour your ass is fired! Where the fuck are you anyway?"

"Ted, I'm not coming in today, got that? And since you ask, I'm chilling by a very nice swimming pool with two, very, friendly girls. I think you know them, their names are Amy and Traci."

He sounded like he was panting slightly down the phone. Teds rage was so great he barely noticed though.

"YOU LEAVE MY POOL AND MY DAUGHTERS ALONE RIGHT NOW!"

"Woah Ted woo..oohhhhh, my god!" there was a gasp audible over the phone, then he was talking again, "calm down Ted, you're ruining the moment, I'm just filling Amy's throat with my cock. She's very gifted you know ohhhh god. How old are you Amy?"

There was a wet noise like a boot pulled from mud.

"19" said a voice, unmistakably Ted's eldest daughter. His wordless shriek of rage received a wicked chuckle in return.

"19 and sucking like a pro, already. Jesus Ted, what kind of a parent are you?" before Ted could reply, Stevens cut him off.

"Yeah just like that baby! Uhhh god! I'm gonna cum! Unnngghhh! Swallow it all baby! Ohh yeahhh!" the line was silent for a few seconds. Then, " Wow! Such an accommodating daughter you have. Now I'm going to return a favour. So if you want to talk to me just tell Amy, I won't reply directly as its rude to talk with your mouth full. Here, sweety."

There was a rattling sound as the phone changed hands. Ted let rip almost immediately. "AMY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Relax dad its just a little fun... holy..! Mmm."

"YOU LITTLE SLUT..!" the rest of his words were drowned by a moan of pleasure from Amy.

"Oh daddy! It feels sooo... ohhh good!" her voice caught part way through the word, becoming a moan.

"DON'T TELL ME HOW IT FEELS! STOP IT!"

"I wasn't talking to you, parent. Now hush a minute and let me cum in peace. Try not to spurt in your pants... I've seen how you look at me." She then proceeded to have a huge and incredibly vocal orgasm down the phone. Ted's knees buckled and he collapsed into his chair.

"Mmm that was amazing. Don't tell me you aren't hard Teddy dearest."

Stevens' voice came back to the speaker.

"Here give me the phone baby girl. Hey Ted? You still there? Pretty hot stuff huh? Your Amy coming for me... on me. But guess what? The show isn't over! Traci you fine looking thing come over here. Ooh I like what you did with your bikini... where is it?"

There was the sound of giggling, Traci for sure.

"Now how old are you peaches? 18? With a body like that? Damn it Ted, this is going to be fun!"

"NOOOO! NOT TRACI!"

"Hush, Ted. Now Traci why don't you climb on up here... face the other way hun. There we go! You barely weigh a thing my sweet little pixie. You hear that Ted? She's going to bounce like a rubber ball. Now Amy can you hold that for me just there, I want Traci to tell Ted just what's happening."

Unknown to those by the poolside, Ted had thrown the receiver across the office at the bouncing remark, and was now scrambling around beneath his desk to find it. Traci started speaking anyway.

"I'm naked, sitting in his lap Teddy, Facing away from him. He's just come down Amy's throat but he's already hard again... I can feel the tip resting against my little tight pussy... he's not inside me yet." The sound of a rapid intake of breath was missed by ted still unable to reach the phone, trapped as it was behind a heavy filing cabinet. His fingers scrabbled against it and hit the speaker button, leaving it stuck fast in place, amplified greatly.

"He's feeling my tits daddy. My nipples are so hard... mmm. I know you think they're too small because you always stare at Amy but these fit in his hands perfectly. Mmm he's sliding one hand down my tummy. Ahhh... Ahhh he's touching me there daddy... Nnnngh I can't stand it, it feels sooo good."

It was at this point that Stevens located her clit.

"Holy shit! Mmm.... Nnnnnngh! Ahhhhhhh...! Oh my god... He just gave me the biggest orgasm of my life and we haven't even started yet. He's sucking on my earlobe... it tickles but somehow its sooo sexy... I'm so wet!"

There was a murmur in the background.

"He's going to put it in... ohhhh my god! Its huge...I can't take any more... what!? He's telling me he's only half way in. oh shi... aargh! Nnnngh!.. My cherry just popped... he's too big! I'm on fiiire!" There was a murmur again and Stevens spoke "Oooh I like that! Your innocent baby's cherry popped just like a balloon... and oh my word! She fits like a glove! She's hotter than the sun! Its okay Traci, it'll feel good again in a few seconds." She was back.

"It feels good already!"

"Good! Mmm let's get you bouncing huh? Ted I know you can hear me, this show is over... for you. But while you go to the bathroom to take some of your rage out on your hardon.... Think of this image. Your sweet, tiny angel Traci face down, ass up, coming like there's no tomorrow... and me pumping her full to the lips with my hot cum." Then he hung up.

~

TED'S HOUSE

Mark placed the phone down and sighed happily.

"What a spectacularly good day."

Two beautiful faces beamed back at him as Traci slid up and down his cock, gasping in ecstasy. Julia crawled forwards between her legs.

"Oh Mark, I don't think I've had this much fun since high school," she giggled as she began to lap at her daughter's clit.

"Well good. I've wanted to do that for years!" He replied as he began thrusting faster. Traci was unable to keep control under the dual assault of her mother's tongue and Mark's pistoning cock, and she started to writhe spasmodically. It didn't take long before her slim body was shuddering in an orgasm bigger than her tiny figure was built to handle. Her shuddering scream of rapture was so loud that Mark wondered if Ted might have heard it, miles away in the office toilet cubicle.

"Traci, I'm going to pump you full of my cum." He breathed against her ear as he stood; lifting her, and placed her on the grass, on all fours. She was still too weak to hold her body weight with her arms following her orgasm; she collapsed forwards onto the grass, soft tits pressed against the ground. The depth of each thrust became deeper and his rhythm became frenzied as he roared in pleasure and began to cum. Hot ropes of it spurting inside her tight little pussy, more kept coming. He filled her to the lips within seconds but he still hadn't finished. His cock pulsed within her as his semen filled her belly and began to ooze out around him, trickling down the insides of her thighs, setting her eyes to rolling as she passed out from the force of her second orgasm. Mark pulled himself out slowly, savouring the way she twitched and spasmed around his glistening cock.

"Julia, would you be so kind?"

Julia didn't need asking twice, she was between his legs in seconds, throating his entire shaft, cleaning off the mixture of his cum and her daughter's arousal with her talented mouth. She would need a good fucking later, and Amy too, she couldn't be left out.

Mark smiled down at his trio of sluts, his prospects were looking pretty good.