Lecturing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Bob. You played your part to perfection."

The lecturer smiled. "Towards the end, my favourite student, I was able to let myself go and enjoy it."

Miranda laughed. "You were hooked from the beginning. But then it must be strange when a lover asks you as a great favour to fuck a hot young college student."

"How did you know what she was going to do?"

"Well, she's not exactly subtle and she practically came in her pants when I told her I was taking the day off. So from now on, you'll give me whatever marks I earn and I'll moan to Kim about my slipping grades. No doubt she thinks it a great revenge."

Her lecturer had grinned when she talked about earning her marks. "I mean with the work I hand in at class. What we do here is for fun.

"Now I believe I owed you something for helping me. What was it?"

Half an hour later Miranda walked down the stairs, her elegant stride not affected at all by the slight pain that still remained from Bob fucking her in the ass. Even with the lube he had been rough, but he had made her come over and over. Like her flatmate, Miranda too dialled a number on her mobile phone.

When the car pulled up she got in. "Hey," said Paul, "how was studying?"

Miranda reached out, her long fingers capped with glass-clear nails resting on the crotch of Paul's trousers. She could feel his nine inches stirring beneath her and knew that tonight they would make love over and over, his enormous organ in almost every orifice of her body, him wringing pleasure from her body with effortless skill.

"I didn't learn much that I didn't already know."

No, Kim, like her beauty was not exactly subtle and she was proving poor competition for Miranda.

12