Led by Fire Ch. 01

Story Info
After 20 years of marriage, BDSM finds them.
3k words
3.87
14.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're lying in bed curled up snuggled as we do. I can feel the cool of the sheets and the fan blowing as well as the warmth of your body next to mine. The world is as it should be and I fall into sleep. I awaken with a start. I can't see. When I try to move I realize my hands are cuffed and someone is holding them. I panic. Then I feel a tug at my wrists, and hear your voice.

"Come, Shaundra."

I scramble to keep up with your tugs backwards off the bed. I stumble and find myself on the floor, but you are not slowing down, nor are you saying anything. I crab walk, stumble myself to standing as I try to keep up, the cuffs hurting as they grip my wrists. I knew where we were headed I just had no idea why we would be headed there in the middle of the night. My mind raced trying to remember the last few days, had I done something wrong? Was this play time, punishment or reward? It didn't' feel like a reward that's for sure. Your determination was more than I had seen in this setting and I was a little fearful.

As you opened the back door of our home I could feel the cool air hit me and my thin nightgown clung to my body, brushing my immediately erect nipples. Normally I knew you would take pleasure in that moment but nothing seemed to move you from your singular purpose, getting me into the shed. You didn't warn me of the step as you normally did and I rammed my foot directly into it, I let out a yelp.

You simply stated, "You don't care about the rest of your body, I'm not slowing down for that, Shaundra. We have a lot to do."

Fear welled up in me as I began to understand. HE was here, HE found his skin, HE was not going to accept anything less from me tonight. I had better have meant it when I told you this is what I wanted.

You strung my hands up over the rafter as usual, this was not new. You did not remove the blindfold and you did not speak for what seemed like an eternity while you prepared me. You removed my gown, with scissors, up the back. When I protested my mouth was filled with a rubber ball gag fastened behind my head only holding the blindfold tighter and any sense of light I had was now extinguished.

You're right next to my ear, "There is no need for you to speak slut, there is no safe word, I know what's best, and I've always known what's needed. Your silly words and excuses only delay the inevitable. We're done playing. You ARE mine and you WILL be what I want you to be.

You then placed some sort of bar between my legs and fasten it around my ankles and moved what I could only assume was some sort of sawhorse in front of me to keep me from leaning too far forward.

"By the time your wounds heal from tonight you will understand what it is to be MY submissive. You WILL call me Daddy or Sir because you can't imagine anything else and you WILL do what pleases me when it pleases me without hesitation."

In that moment I realized this was not a play session, this was much more. A single tear formed and found its way out from under my blindfold. I felt your finger as you wiped it.

"Hmmm, Shaundra, I think you understand." And I heard your belt unbuckle.

There was no asking if I was ready, no tender caress of my skin, just the whoosh of the leather and the sting against my bare ass. No asking me to count as the second one landed firmly just below the first, no time to catch my breath and a third above the first. I try to move forward to escape the lash but that damn thing is in front of me. Instead of verbally correcting me another stinging swish across my tits reels me back. It was only the fifth and I was screaming as best I could through the gag and I knew I'd never make it as long as he wanted. I didn't have time between lashes to form complete thoughts. Only fragments, as the lashes came again and again against my skin. I was beginning to realize it didn't matter if I could make it. I was tied and bound. This wasn't going to end until you were done and I had no idea when that would be.

The tears were coming freely and my screaming had become moans. I no longer knew how many times the belt had lashed me.

As suddenly as you had started you stopped. I could hear you set the belt down and walk towards me. Suddenly your breath was upon me and your hand between my thighs. Roughly & quickly his fingers probed. Although I could not contain a moan this was not for pleasure it was simply an inspection. You sounded disgusted.

"You fuuckkingg slut" you drew out the words with true intent. "This WILL NOT end with you cumming, you don't even get to suck my dick tonight. Someone might, but it most certainly will not be you."

I heard the belt come out and again the sting. This time there was also the distinct sound of leather slapping against something wet, I realized I was sweating, and panting. I was suddenly grateful for the blindfold I knew if I could see, the room would be spinning. This time you seemed to be focused on my back yet still every time I moved forward against the wooden board my tits were met with another lash bringing me back upright.

Then it happened, I collapsed. Surely this was it. Now we will go inside, back to our warm bed and indulge in our love nest. The thought wasn't even complete with the burn sank deep into my calves instantly standing me back up with a shriek. I was shaking as I heard you set the belt down again for another inspection, saliva dripping down my neck from the gag. This time your hand didn't even reach my pussy, right where my thighs meet your hand stopped.

"You fucking whore, you will either fix this or you will not fuck me. Until I can run my hand up these thighs without feeling the other one slap against me, I will not grace you with my dick. Until you can see your own pussy to keep it neat and trim and fuck yourself whenever I want you to my cock will not enter any of your holes. But, just so you understand that I do love you I am going to ensure that you reach your goal. I finally understand you are a filthy slut with no self control so I am going to handle this for you. In the meantime I will get my needs met. So, if I were you I'd work extra hard so I don't decide I enjoy one of my new toys more."

With that you began to release me from the shed. Still cuffed you quickly led me from the shed back to the house.

My mind was reeling, I was as angry as a wet hornet. I was also as unsteady on my feet as I was unsure of what was real and what might be play. Up to now we had toyed around a little but everything was talked about, there were lots of reassurances, and when it was over it was over and we went about our business, speaking of which, when you let me out of these cuffs and I get safely back away from you, I fully intend to give you a piece of my mind. This has gone WAY too far. There was no consent to a beating of this magnitude, I'm not sure what my back side looks like but I'm sure it's not something I can display in any way to the world. No fucking safe word, are you kidding me? Degrading me for my weight, that's just too far. By anyone's standards.

By now we have made it in the house still blindfolded and at least you told me where the steps were. Once inside I hear you close the door, you must have sensed my desire for flight because you never let go of my cuffs. Suddenly I feel you placing something around my neck. It seems to extend from right under my jaw line and run the length of my neck resting just inside my collar bones. Suddenly it tightens and I realize it's similar to a corset but around my neck! For fuck sake what are you doing to me? I then hear you buckle something to the front of it that I assume must be a leash. I must have groaned because I could hear the faintest of snicker from under your breath just before I felt the hard sting of your hand across my ass.

"DON'T make me do that again slut. You don't deserve my hand on your ass."

"Fok ooo!" Is all I am able to muster from behind the ball gag still in my mouth now dripping with saliva that I have been unable to control.

Yep, it was a leash I knew instantly as I was slung neck first face down onto the couch. Your hands still holding the cuffs so as to keep me from completely going to the ground my ass up in the air my head down, and oh great... your foot on my head to hold me down so you can remove your belt. Still holding my arms out of the way by way of holding them straight up you bring down 5 unbearable lashes across my ass each more brutal than the last. I screamed, I think. Then I complied.

There was no "good girl" in response to my compliance. The closest I got to acknowledgement of good behavior was "see, this is a lot easier if you don't fight me like a little bitch, but I guess that's hard for you isn't it slut" "oh, that's right you can't answer, because whores should be seen not heard"

With that you stood me up and proceeded with the attire you had apparently chosen for me. It occurs to me then that you had been planning this for awhile. I wondered how long, I also wondered if I was going to be able to do this. I stood there as you cinched up another corset, this one the more traditional type around my waist, just under my boobs, leaving them exposed. The pain on my back was searing as you laced it up over the strap marks that were surely there. I wondered if I was bleeding, I wondered if you were satisfied with yourself, I wondered if you cared, I wondered who you were going to be fucking, and when.

Wow, was I standing up straight. I knew that without the getup you had me in there was no way I would be so erect. Another inspection,

"Amazing Shaundra, you really are the slut I thought you were, the more I beat you, the madder you get, the more hopeless you realize you're situation is, the wetter you get." "I do hope you know I have absolutely no intention of fucking you" you then come very close to my ear and whisper "you won't even see me cum tonight, and I will cum"

With a much harder than necessary yank at my leash you lead me away and down stairs... I could tell from the direction you were going we were headed to the pantry, sort of a cellar in our house. It's located in the center of the house in the basement, no windows, only the one door. It occurs to me you intends to lock me up. Alone! Oh this will not do. This will not do at all. But it's going to do alright.

"Ok Shaundra, here's the deal, I am going to remove this gag. If you say one word, even a little word, just one, even a whisper, it goes back on and it stays on for the remainder of the night"

You then walk me over to the corner of the room and I hear the chain and a clink, and then feel the heavy cold steel between my tits as it falls there. You remove the gag and tell me to lie down and sleep. I only get a few hours and then I will be very busy so I should use my time wisely. The door closes.

I feel around the room on my hands and knees... all I can find is the cold hard floor, what feels like a twin mattress with no sheets, blankets, pillows, nothing. That's it. You have cleared the room, I am alone, cold, Fuck You.

All I can think is, 20 years i loved you, you're not perfect, far from it. I led you down this path. I brought BDSM into our lives. I told you it was ok to be who you are, I trusted you, for what?

I hear the door open, I was never really asleep but I did doze as much as I could. I tried to be hopeful that this was when you would come in take me in your arms and tell me what a good girl I was.

I was wrong again. You did come in and sit. I could hear you pull the folding chair around and set it in from of me I was sitting sort of back against the wall stiff like (the corsets). You sat there for a long time, and then I felt a sudden and strong tug on the chain at the front of my neck and I was instantly jolted forward and up.

"You will kneel when I come into this room or you will be beaten just like you were last night, do you understand me slut?"

"Yes" I stated begrudgingly

The whole of your hand was swiftly across my face "you fucking bitch! HOW do you address me?"

"Yes, Sir" I whimpered

"I do not know what makes you think that I am playing around here. The time for games is over Shaundra, you have had months now to figure out the rules, you have had months to figure out how to care for my property, and you have had months to figure out what respect means in this relationship." Your words stung, because I knew they were true, you weren't hurt, you were angry. "You wanted this, you built me up and created an environment where I was able to explore this part of myself, you allowed me to realize what I wanted, and then you begged me for it. Well, now here we are. Now, I am here to demand it." Your words were ringing in my ears, I was elated and terrified. "There are no more second chances, Shaundra, you will leave this room the submissive you have been claiming you want to be, one way or another. The time frame for that to happen is entirely up to you."

With that, you removed my blindfold, the room was dimly lit but it was still hard to take. I realized that there was only one small candle lighting the room. There were also a few more things in the room than I had originally realized. A treadmill, one small fridge and a pair of knee pads hanging on the wall.

"Now for the rules" you began, your anger subsiding.

"Everything will be earned, EVERYTHING!"

"Your first goal is 50 miles on the treadmill. I don't care how you get there, run, walk, dance, I don't care. But when that thing says you have gone 50 miles I will give you a pillow for your bed. 50 more you get a blanket. Every day you will Plank for as long as possible until you can hold 5 minutes, then you may have a sheet. When you reach 500 miles, I will get you a book, of my choosing. You will do 10 pushups, and then I will get you some steamed broccoli to eat. At that time we will discuss what you have to do to get your next meal."

"You will address me as Sir, and you will ask me for nothing because you deserve nothing. You will speak when you are spoken to and if I ask you to do something you will IMMEDIATELY comply."

I kept waiting for you to ask me if I understood, you had always asked me if I understood in the past, but then I realized, you didn't care if I understood. I had one chance to get these rules down in my head and if I didn't there would be punishment.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I want an ass I can bounce quarters off of so stand up."

As I did you pulled out what appeared to be a horse tail attached to a butt plug, you pulled down on my leash to bend me over and lubed the end of the butt plug and inserted it in my ass. "You will hold that in your ass at all times. I want a tight little ass and well, the tail amuses me." With that you headed for the door.

"Oh one more thing slut, if I were you I would spend any spare time you have on your knees you need to practice kneeling you will be doing a lot of it."

I could hear a woman's voice from upstairs calling to you as you closed the door, and I realized only then that you had only been wearing your robe, rage seared in me.