Led by Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
From the basement she emerges.
2.5k words
4.29
8.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie down on the mattress, well as best I can and the tears come. Slowly at first and then in great waves. My mind reels with memories of how this has happened, how did we come to this place, this is all my fault. He didn't want this. He was so kind and gentle. I knew there was darkness in him, but he hid it, I told him it was ok, I told him he needed to be whole. I was the one that brought this into our lives, this was true. Then it was me that backed down, it was me that faltered. Everything I read made it seem so easy. I thought being a submissive would be wonderful and I was so sure that I could not only play like this but that it was my true nature. Until it wasn't fun, until I wasn't "in the mood". He was right, I had spent not days, not weeks, but years needling him. Took him to events, sent him blogs to explore, read him stories, and told him fantasies. Any of those times I could have stopped, but no. I kept on.

I cried, full of so much failure. Look at me, my body was a wreck; I had let myself go so much. Now he wanted all this and I wouldn't be caught dead in any kind of BDSM getup at any sort of public event, no way no how! I was a failure personally. Now he wanted this and even in our own home so much of the time I was "just not into it". I also wondered, was he really serious? Was he going to really keep me down here? So many questions, so much pain, I wept until I slept.

I awoke to a completely darkened room, the candle had gone out. I had no idea if it was morning or still night. I tried to sit but the corset & the plug were not allowing me to move right so I had to sort of do a sideways wiggle to find my way up to a standing position. I actually wanted to find my way to the treadmill and get started but realized I had no light with which to see the thing so I simply went back down to my knees and knelt; facing what I thought was the door. I waited there for what seemed an eternity.

I was startled to hear the door open in the light I could see him set down a bucket and a almost imperceptible smile crossed his face for only a moment.

"Turn around" he instructed.

I attempted to stand and only fell over, humiliated again I just cried. I regained myself and stood turning to face the darkness again.

"bend over"

I did, and felt him remove the tail from my ass.

"You may relieve yourself"

I did in the bucket and he quickly removed it. I cried.

He lit a single candle and placed it on the shelf in the room.

"You now know you have only got a limited amount of time when the light is available to you. You have tasks to complete. There is water in the fridge for you to drink and I will return when it is time for you to eliminate, you will be completely reliant on me, Shaundra."

The door shut and I was completely alone again. I began my regimen. I climbed up on the treadmill and began to walk. It was about all I could do at first. That first day was the most difficult of my life. I cycled between all of my emotions and I took them out on that machine. When I cried I walked. When I was angry I ran or walked up hill as hard as I could. Sometimes I was ok, but those were fleeting moments that day. I stayed on that machine determined to memorize all its settings and nuances so I wouldn't have to stop when the candle burned out. I couldn't bear the solitude with nothing to do. I had no idea I could do 50 miles on a treadmill, much less in the course of one day, but I did that day. I was afraid if I dallied and he really stuck to his rules, I would become too weak before I was able to eat. I think it was a day, It's truly hard to say but I guessed by his trips to visit me with the bucket that It was about a day. As promised, when I completed my mileage, I was met with what can only be described as the best steamed broccoli ever created.

Over the next few days he did bring me more information, he explained to me that he had called my employer and that I no longer needed to worry about going to work. He explained that I would never go to work again. My focus was now to be directed to him and only to his needs. This of course brought on an outburst that gained me more welts and more tears and no less time in the basement. He did also explain that his goal was to get me out of the basement and that it was entirely up to me when that would happen, again another outburst and more welts. I did eventually earn my pillow, a sheet set and even a blanket. My food began was a variety of vegetables with the occasional roasted chicken breast. My body was also feeling very different, He had tightened my corset several times but never a compliment was made.

Finally the morning arrived that he opened the door to the my room and as I scooted immediately to my knees and looked to the floor, legs spread as he had taught me. He bent down and took my chin in his hand. He pulled my head up so that I was able to look into his clear blue eyes and he spoke to me.

"I am going to lead you upstairs now, only for a brief spell, but my dear, you need to get cleaned up."

This was the kindest he had been, and the silk in his voice brought me to tears.

He unlocked my chain from the wall and coiled it around his hand as he led began to lead me out of the room. Up the stairs we went and I followed him into the bathroom. He drew the water and shut the door behind us locking it as he did so. He began to remove my corset and it dropped to the floor where he picked it up and dropped it into the waste basket. He then pulled me to him by the chain around my neck and pulled me up so that I was standing up on my toes and looked at me very closely.

"you will not run, shout, or in any way try to escape, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand, Sir"

And in what seemed like one swift move the collar around my neck was gone. I was free, and I was frozen. I could not move, I was terrified. His arm was instantly around my waist to hold me up.

"shhhh, It's ok. I have you. You are still mine. You will always be mine. You are the most important thing I own, and I will always take care of you."

The tears were free flowing and there was not one thing I could do about it but shake and cry and shake and cry. I knew I was breaking inside, I was not sure if I could recover, or who I would be when this was over, but I was scared and this man in front of me was air. He was water and nourishment, he was life and all else was death and darkness.

His hands were strong and I was weak, his arms held me and I thought I would topple over. He pulled me into the shower and under the warm water. It washed over me like new life. I could taste the salt of my own sweat, tears and blood. These weeks had been hard on my body and my mind and his warmth and the water seemed to take it all away. He gently washed my hair and ran his hands over my body. He lathered me with soap and cleaned every part of me holding my breasts in his hands and cupping them as he drug the soap up over them and pressed into my nipples. I gasped as he found his way between my legs and cleaned every part of me holding the folds of my pussy between his fingers just long enough for a soft moan to escape me. He then turned me and pushed my body against the cold tile my tits first touching the cold and his hand on the middle of my back his other between my partially spread legs probing into me. First into my pussy, over and over with the warm soapy water until I shook, then into my ass he pressed hard against my resistance. I winced at first but he only held me harder against the wall to hold me in place as he pushed his fingers deeper into me then out, and it, and out, in rhythm with my breath. When he knew I was close to cumming and no longer resistant he took his hand off my back and moved it around my body to hold me abdomen, pushing into it as he massaged my pussy and my ass from inside, my moaning became deep and my breath quicker, my legs began to quiver and I thought I could not stand much longer.

Whispering "Don't Cum, Slut" And slowly, painfully slow he removed his fingers from me and rinsed me off.

As the last of the soap was falling from my body his hands wrapped around my hair and he pulled me down to my knees. Directing my face to his cock I immediately took it into my mouth and began sucking. My hair yanked back, hard.

"NO! slowly, tongue out Shaundra, I want to feel your tongue."

I try again this time with my tongue running the length of his cock, trying to suck and run my tongue up and down the shaft, again a yank at my hair.

"No, I said tongue out, no fancy tricks, just put your tongue out and I will fuck you the way I want to be fucked"

With that I stuck my tongue out and opened my mouth and waited. He grabbed handfuls of wet hair in both hands and slowly set his cock into my open mouth onto my tongue and slid it into my throat, I worked hard to relax my throat to let it sink all the way back down as far as he wanted it to go. I gagged a little with the first stroke but then slowly he pulled back about half way out and then stuffed it back down pulling my head onto his swollen dick. He was so hard, so immensely swollen, he pushed deep into me until I could feel his balls touch my tongue and they were so tight. I could taste his precum as he pushed back and forth into me never more than half way out of my mouth his rhythm increasing as he did my gag reflex occasionally hitting, just enough to leave saliva running down the side of my mouth as he stuffed himself into me. I braced myself waiting for him to cum, wanting him to cum, my whole body begging him to cum. Then he pulled out completely.

"Alright, Stand up, it's time to dry off and get dressed."

His dick standing completely on end, his face red, I knew he wanted to cum. But, still I was not good enough.

He had a new corset for me to wear this one with straps for stockings and a new one for my neck as well. Both were smaller to fit my smaller body and as he synched them up he told me he was proud of me for what I had done so far and that while I still had much work to do I was pleasing him. I was elated. He led me out of the bathroom and into the living room where he tethered me to the fireplace mantle and told me to wait just a moment as he had some business to attend to before returning me to my room. I knelt and waited.

When he returned he was not alone. It was the same voice I had heard before, HER voice. Oh no, please no, please no, not her, not here.

He told her to have a seat on the couch which she did and I could see out of the corner of my eye she was beautiful. Large full breasts, red hair, he always had a thing for red heads.

"So, this is your plaything?" she asked.

"She is not a plaything, she is my wife. You are my plaything, on loan from your master. You are not to speak to her and when I am done you will get dressed and leave. Your presence was requested for a singular purpose, do we understand one another or do you need to leave now?"

"No", she said much more subdued now, "I understand why I was sent, and I am glad to serve."

With that he went to her and began to kiss her neck, he didn't spend much time at all before spreading her legs. Her moans were almost unbearable as he sunk his cock into her. His hands on either side of her hips spreading her apart and bringing her to him at the same time.

Groaning "Fuck, that pussy is tight, I almost don't... fit." he moaned. "There we go" sighing deeply "Oh good girl" He began thrusting and all I could do was watch. I could hear her moans but no words as he began to pound her harder. "What a good little whore you are, so fucking tight, so hot." I knew this was all for my benefit, and it was having the desired effect. The inside of my own thighs were wet now and I just wanted to be fucked. More than anything I wanted something inside me. He groaned once more and finished. Pulling out he spread her legs on the couch so that her entire exposed cunt was there for me to view, dripping with his cum. "Wait until I leave the room, then get dressed and make your exit. You have done well and I will let your Master know as much."

You then turned your attentions to me, walked over to me picked up my chain and took me back to my room. There was no point in fighting. I sulked.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t understand how any woman would stay this is not BDSM it’s abuse plain an simple did she ask to be abused NO she wanted to be submissive not humiliated an he’s cheated on his wife in front of her with no regard at all if I was her I would wait til he leaves the house then find any way to contact someone an run as far away as possible this is a cautionary tale be careful what u wish for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please keep going!

I, too, would like to see the story continue. I'm not sure why you haven't continued it; it could be that your imagination ran out of story at that point -- it's certainly happened to me often enough -- but I am concerned that you may have become discouraged by the comments of findingmyway and SimplySilver. Both were clearly well-intentioned, but they may have come across as harsh and unforgiving.

First off, I agree with almost everything findingmyway said about what is and isn't appropriate conduct in a BDSM relationship, particularly for a couple who are beginning to explore those aspects of sexuality after many years in a more traditional relationship. >In real life.< It's clear that realistic fiction is what findingmyway is looking for, but it is not clear whether or not that is the story you want to write. There are many, many stories on Literotica and other sites that take the realistic approach (with varying degrees of success). There are also many, many stories that do not take that approach, and >that's okay<. Only you, the author, can decide what type of story you want to write, and it is not the reader's place to insist that you should make one decision over the other. If you don't care about writing a realistic story, then findingmyway's comments should be completely disregarded as irrelevant. If you do care about writing a realistic story, then you should pay attention to those comments >to a certain extent<, and that extent ends when they prevent you from continuing to write. Writing depth of emotion is hard, and there are plenty of authors with publishing contracts that still haven't entirely figured it out. It is entirely possible that you haven't yet developed your skills as a writer to the point at which you are able to fully realize your vision >and that's okay<. One of my favorite authors has written over a dozen books with rich, realistic characters, but I started reading two of her early books and couldn't finish them. You have to start where you are and keep going until you get where you want to be; if you stop, you won't get there. (Yes, I know, that sounds stupidly obvious, but you'd be amazed how many people don't think about it. Does it sound cliched? Well, a cliche is simply a truth that people have to be reminded of so often that hearing it starts to lose its impact.)

Okay, enough speechifying. Just one more thing about findingmyway's comment: he/she/they/it/whatever would be a "dissenting" party, not a "descending" one, but I don't think one prior comment is enough to provide anything to which one could dissent, particularly when it expresses some similar themes. (I just don't see findingmyway disagreeing with "he's ... an ass".)

SimplySilver also provides some good points, but was very terse, so I'll toss in a little elaboration that might be helpful. (1) Paragraphs do make things easier to read, and paragraph breaks should occur wherever there is a natural break in the thought line. The second paragraph of this comment, for example, is a bit too long. The point where I should have put a paragraph break is right before "writing depth of emotion is hard...", because that's where I make a transition between talking about when and to what extent findingmyway's comments should be considered and talking about writing. (2) The first letter of each sentence (dialogue or otherwise) should be capitalized. Easy way to check: use the find & replace function in your word processor to search for periods. It will highlight each point you need to check, because it's easy to miss a spot when you're just scanning through the file.

Good luck, and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter?

I've enjoyed the story so far! Hope you are working on the next parts I'm getting impatient lol

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
A few things.....

1. Break up some of your text walls. They get cumbersome to read.

2. Capitalize firat words in dialogue; there are several instances where this is overlooked.

3. Good continuation, but neess some love in the realtionship conflict. We see her slowly molding to his desire but it feels plastic for both parties. Details, not summary can help.

findingmywayfindingmywayalmost 7 years ago
Context needed

I may be the only descending party - but bringing another women into this story is very disappointing but I don't know the context of their relationship. I was hopeful that after 20 yrs of marriage he was using the other women as a mind fuck and nothing would really transpire - with that said I still disagree with his methods. It only serves to make her feel more unworthy and could effect her ongoing self image even after he obtains the "look" he wants.

Based on the limited information we have -they've been married 20 years. Do they have kids - how would they describe there marriage? Where they happy, equal partners and D/s not working? She asked to bring this dynamic into their relationship - when they talked and negotiated did she/they agree they could play with others? If so, did they need to gain clearance or talk about it before hand or was he allowed to sleep with whomever her wanted? It doesn't appear that way based on her reactions? Without that knowledge I would look at that as a significant breach of trust? Not to mention being cold and calculating to fuck the women in front of her. His words did nothing for me - IMHO he comes across as an sadistic asshole try to change not only how she looks but who she is as a person. There is a difference between being a DOM and dominating and degrading. In my opinion he crossed the line on so many levels.

Finally, did she say he had control over her career/job. There are many women who don't have to work but it is critical to who they are and feeds their confidence. It appears to me that he wants a mindless, robotic partner who will knee and fuck on demand - not a wife or partner. Is that the picture she painted as she was describing the lifestyle she wanted? What is bothering me is that this doesn't seem like he is following the baseline rules of BDSM and based on her internal talk it doesn't seem as if she agreed to these terms. At this point he is beating her into submission. It would be interesting to gain insight on his mindset to understand why he feels the need to act is this manner.

Just my thoughts

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Led by Fire Series Info

Similar Stories

The Maid Pt. 01 Missy meets Mr. Nickerson and his unusual requirements.in BDSM
Remote Controlled Pleasure Pleasured in public then punished at home.in BDSM
When Sir Comes Home After Sir gets home from a trip he takes slut out for fun.in BDSM
Nicholas and Linn Ch. 01 The first time Linn earns a punishment from Nicholas.in BDSM
My Wonderful Submissive Scene 01 A story in 3 parts of a middle aged submissive female.in BDSM
More Stories