Led By the Nose (And Loving It)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I love it, give me more!" Linda screamed. Jerome did just that. His mighty body flexed as he drove his enormous cock to the hilt into her body faster and faster. Dustin watched, rapt to the scene, idly stroking his half-hard, sticky member. Even with his own orgasm come and gone, he couldn't look away. The sight of their bodies together filled him with lust, but the scene couldn't last.

"Gonna fill you up!" Jerome grunted. He slammed his body into Dustin's wife hard enough to make the blonde yelp in pain. Those huge black balls pulled up tight against the stud's body, and Dustin could only imagine just how much potent seed he was pouring into her womb.

"Oh, I've missed this so much!" Linda purred. She moved like a cat, crawling forward. Jerome's cock came free of her sopping cunt with a loud slurp. Still hard, his midnight tool dripped with a thick coating of their mixed juices. Linda spun on her knees, pushing Jerome onto his back on the rug.

"I almost forgot what a greedy bitch you were for dick," Jerome chuckled as he let the much smaller woman guide him. His cock stood straight up from his body like a black tower.

"I want you in my ass," she whispered. Her eyes shone with a fevered light as she climbed atop the muscle-bound man. Dustin could see the thick cum matting her soft patch of golden pubic hair, and he licked his lips at the sight of that sticky mess. Linda only reserved anal for special occasions, but as his cock surged back to life and he resumed stroking himself he knew that today certainly qualified as special.

"That's right you nasty white slut, stuff your ass on my dick!" Jerome reached up, holding her big round tits in his massive hands as she positioned herself over him. She hummed to herself, her eyes closed, as she reached back and guided the wet pole between her cheeks.

"Hurts so good," she sighed as let her weight drop. Dustin nearly came again as he watched his wanton wife take every inch of that black monster cock in one swift stroke. She rode him slowly for a long while, moaning and tossing her head back, lost in the pleasure of BBC filling her backside.

"I love you, baby," Dustin muttered to himself. Linda gave him a weak little smile before she spread her hands on Jerome's broad chest and really began to bounce. Her tits jiggled as she slammed her hips up and down astride her lover. She moaned and screamed, clearly loving it every time her soft ass came to rest.

Jerome lasted much longer this time, and Dustin spilled his load long before the black stud was finished with his wife. His second load was nearly as big as the first, and once again, with his eyes glued to the lovers, his passion only continued to rise. Jerome was one hell of a stud, Linda had chosen well.

Jerome let the tall blonde fuck herself on his lap for ages before he couldn't take it any more. He folded the woman into his arms, pulling her down until her firm white tits mashed against his ebony chest. Clutching her tight, he sat up, then slowly pushed himself up to his feet.

"You're so deep! I can feel you in my belly!" Linda gasped. She whipped her legs around his waist, losing a stiletto as she did. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the big black stud began to move her body up and down, fucking her like a doll. He carried her around the room, Dustin's eyes following them, loving the sight of their white and black bodies entwined.

Jerome slammed her up against the wall so hard, one of the photographs of their honeymoon came crashing to the floor. He stabbed up into her, filling her tight pink asshole with nearly a foot of black dick each time. Linda screamed and raked her long fingernails across his brawny shoulders, lost in the pleasure of yet another orgasm.

"Where do you want my cum, Slut?" Jerome panted. Sweat dripped from his dark skin, but his powerful rump never stopped moving. Dustin felt himself grow hard once more as he watched his wife's toes curl from pleasure.

"In my mouth, I wanna drink it!" she begged.

"You got it!" Jerome moved back to the couch and pulled the exhausted woman from his cock. Dustin leaned to the side to see her pink, wet ass gaping and wet.

"Give me your black seed!" she whined as she sat up, opening her mouth and licking her lips. Jerome obligingly stuffed his cock into her mouth. He'd been balls-deep in her ass for over a half an hour, but Dustin's slutty wife sucked at that black dick as hungrily as if it really were made of chocolate!

"Oh shit!" Jerome grunted. He wrapped a beefy fist around his cock, pumping for all he was worth. His cock lurched, spewing shot after shot of heavy cum all over his wife's upturned face.

"Oh yes, so tasty!" Linda lapped it up, her tongue sliding around her lips to scoop more into her waiting mouth.

"Good God," Dustin groaned, and came one last time at the spectacle. Jerome staggered back, his huge body slumping into the chair next to Dustin.

"Happy Birthday, honey!" Linda giggled, and Dustin joined in. They rested a moment, and Jerome gave his thanks before quickly getting dressed and letting himself out. When the door closed, Linda peeled her slinky body off the couch and straddled her husband in the chair.

"You were amazing, baby," he smiled up at her. His hands drifted over her slender curves, loving the feel of her on him.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" she leaned down to kiss his cheek. "If you weren't spent, I'd make you cum a couple more times myself!"

"Damn, are you still horny?" he asked, his cock stirring slightly.

"Uh huh, nothing makes me horny than black guys. You should have figured that out by now!" she rubbed her big breasts in his face, her fingers in his hair.

"Yeah, I really should have. If you're still horny, I'd like to help!" he reached around her to slap her soft bottom gently.

"Oh, would you? That would be so nice!" She clambered up the chair, draping her legs over his shoulders. Dustin stuttered in surprise, but found himself between her legs, his face inches from her sticky, wet pussy. He could smell her tangy feminine scent, but stronger was the heady musk of Jerome's seed.

"But you're full of his cum," he gulped nervously.

"Yes, but it's a black man's cum!" she pushed her pussy closer, and her soft wet hairs brushed against his lips. "I thought you said black cock was sexy?"

"Well, yeah, but..." his cock came to life between his legs, throbbing so hard it hurt.

"Please baby? It will almost be like we shared a black man, you and me!" she moaned.

"Oh, fuck it!" Dustin said, and pressed his face into her dripping sex. He groaned in perverse pleasure as his agile tongue scooped out wad after wad of another man's cum. He rolled it on his tongue, nearly cumming yet again as he savored the taste.

"Oh you and I are going to have so many adventures, Dusty!" Linda giggled as she mashed her sodden pussy against his lips. "Say, have you ever heard of girls who go black and never go back?"

"Fuck me!" Dustin groaned as he swallowed even more of that big black man's cum. His cock lurched between his legs, spewing yet another load of cum straight into the air, some of it splashing onto his wife's perfect little ass. He had no idea how far that slutty little minx would lead him, but he knew he'd come willingly, no eagerly, every step of the way!

12