Leelee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite my lips, you sexy bitch! Fucking push that tongue in, bitch!" Gemma demanded.

Maria was enjoying manipulating her friend through the pet. A vigorous stroke and pinch of pet's clit had her enthusiastically sucking upon Gemma's clit. Every movement of her hands, had a reciprocal movement of pet's mouth on her friends pussy.

"More! Deeper, push your tongue deeper," Gemma implored.

Gemma began to orgasm. Her feet drummed on the carpet, then clamped her thighs around the pets head. So tight a grip had she that the pet was struggling to breath. Gemma let go, more from collapsing exhausted, than being aware of the woman suffocating.

"Here pussy licker," Maria smiled. She sat back in her chair, letting her pet lick and suck on her pussy.

Leelee's jaw ached so she used her fingers too. The two girls talked for awhile, pausing for awhile as the pet was sent again over to Gemma. Leelee spent the evening playing with each of the young shaved pussies in turn. The enormous pleasure she had received kept her going. She learnt and improved her technique as the evening progressed.

Both the adolescents had another orgasm, on the tongue and fingers of the pet. Soon after, it was time for Gemma to go. They made a fuss of the pet, stroking its hair and body. She was sweaty and sticky but the girls didn't mind. Though they avoided kissing her sticky face.

With a broad grin on her face, Maria led her pet to a spare bedroom. In the corner was the pet cage, bought earlier.

Leelee made no objection to crawling into it. It was a relief to rest, away from her mistress and friend. Her jaw and fingers ached and she badly needed a rest. The cage was so small she had to curl up in it, and soon fell fast asleep. The mental exhaustion overcame her, pushing her into a deep dreamless sleep.

In the morning Leelee peered out through the mesh of the cage door. It was shut tight, with no way of reaching the latch. Leelee hoped her mistress would let her out soon, as she needed to pee. There was newspaper on the floor, but it would be a disgrace to wet it, and have to lay in her own smelly urine.

More than ever she felt like a helpless pet. She was being shaped by a young girl into becoming nothing more than a dog, kept for a mistresses amusement. Just like a pet bitch, she was owned, meaning she could be bought and sold. Was it really true that slave auctions existed? She was ready to believe it. Wealthy people could do anything with enough money. Where there was money to be made, people like her mistress would provide the merchandise, illegal or not.

Leelee hung her head in shame. She had become nothing more than an object, to be used, then sold on when fully trained. She had succumbed this far so quickly, it was obviously possible. The sound of her mistress entering the bathroom alerted her. She looked up from her cage, with big wide, expectant eyes. Hearing the shower running she knew it would be a little longer before she was let out.

"Please mistress, your little pet, Leelee, needs to pee," she whispered.

12