Lee's Submission

Story Info
Lee is surprised in her home and forced to enjoy herself.
2.5k words
4.28
34k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lee and I am going to be honest with you. I am a big girl. In fact, most would probably use worse words to describe me. The thing is that I am comfortable with who and what I am. I have been dating this guy for a while. His name is Michael. He is a good guy but he just seems reluctant to make the first move. I mean, come on! We have been dating several weeks and we have only kissed. I've tried to make it obvious I am willing to go further without screaming at him "Fuck me!" If you can't tell, it has been a while since I've had someone to play with that didn't come with batteries. There are times when I think Michael wants more from our relationship. It is almost like he wants to talk to me about something. Then again, I could be imagining it.

I get off work and head home. I am tired and hungry and I just really don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to get home, eat some junk food, and crawl into bed. It hadn't been a good day at work. I get home and turn the lights on. Strike that. I tried to turn the lights on. They wouldn't work. It was the perfect end to the perfect day. Suddenly, hands are on me, forcing my arms behind me and tying my hands together. I draw in breath to scream and a gag is forced into my mouth. A blindfold goes over my eyes. I start struggling but the arms that hold me are too strong. I can't escape. I am forced through my house and into my bedroom. My screams echo inside my head with no way to escape. This can't be happening to me! Not to me and not in my own house!

I am pushed onto my bed hard enough for me to bounce. Everything is happening so fast. My legs are spread wide and tied to something hard. My hands are released and quickly tied again. This time they are stretched above my head. I try to struggle but I am bound too tightly. I feel lips press against my ear and I hear a voice say "Shhhh... It's just me, Lee. It's Michael. I know you trusted me before this and I hope you will trust me after. I know right now you are scared but it's okay. I promise not to do anything you don't want me to. Do you believe me?"

My whole body is shaking. I had no idea he could be like this. As soon as I knew who it was, I became so turned on I could barely think. Now he was asking me a question! I nod my head because I do believe he wouldn't hurt me. He continues to speak. "Good, Lee. Now, you have been giving me all kinds of signals letting me know you want me. Isn't that true?" I nod again. "Honesty. Very good. I don't follow where others lead. I'm sure you've gotten that already. I want to show you how it will be with me. It isn't something I can explain well. You have to experience it. I promise no serious harm will come to you. Do you understand, Lee?" I am still shaking and my pussy has gotten wetter the more Michael has talked. I don't think I have ever been this turned on without anything happening. I know I have to see this through. I need to do this. I nod my head again. "Very good, Lee. This is your one chance to stop this from happening. Shake your head no now, Lee, if you want me to stop. I will untie you and there will be no recriminations. I promise this also. Do you want me to continue, Lee?" I have already made my decision. I nod my head yes and moan as best I can with a gag in my mouth. I hear him laugh and he says, "That is exactly what I hoped for, Lee. You will hear nothing else from me until I completely untie you. I will remove the gag though. I want to hear your moans and even your screams. No talking though. If you talk, the gag goes back on." I nod my understanding.

The gag is removed. I stretch my mouth. It had begun to ache from the gag. I feel his hands begin removing my clothing. I wonder how he will accomplish this since I am tied up. Then I hear the unmistakable sound of scissors. I want to protest! I want to scream! I do nothing though. I know if I say anything the gag will be replaced and he will continue doing this. I promise myself that Michael will be buying me a new outfit in the near future. Pretty soon, all of my clothes are in tatters and they are removed.

I hear Michael move away from the bed. A match is lit and I smell the sulphur. He moves around the room. It sounds like he is gathering things. I have no idea what he has planned. The anticipation has my pussy leaking onto my thighs. His hands are back on my body, lightly touching my legs. His hands move to my pussy. I try to push my pussy closer to his hands but I am tied too tightly. His hands move to my asshole. Suddenly, there is a finger inside my ass. I wasn't expecting this! I bite down on a protest knowing I have already given my consent to this. I can feel the finger moving easily back and forth. Michael must have used lube. It doesn't hurt like I expected it to. The finger is joined by another. They continue thrusting into my ass. There is a burning sensation now but again not as bad as I expected. It begins to feel good actually. Michael fits another finger into my asshole. I am moaning at this point. This is feeling fantastic. The fingers are removed and I moan in protest. I want them back! There is more pressure applied. This time is hard and unforgiving. It has to be an anal plug! It is inserted. I moan, not sure if I want this or not.

I feel Michael's hands near my feet and suddenly my legs begin to spread further apart. My legs begin to ache when he finally stops the spread. I hear Michael bringing things to the bed. I feel a towel being tucked under my ass. His hands are on my pussy again. I feel something sharp scrape the skin around my pussy. My skin is scraped again and again and I realize he is shaving me. I have shaved myself in the past but this is so intimate! I moan from the sensations that are coursing through me. He makes sure to get every bit of hair. I feel the cool air of the room ghost across my bare skin. Michael removes his things from the bed. He moves about the room again.

Even behind the blindfold, I can tell the light in the room is changing. I lay there and try to understand what is going on. Suddenly, a sharp burning pain on my bare pussy! I scream. More burning pain scattered across my stomach. I am afraid of where the pain will hit next, not knowing what is causing the pain. Then, the worst pain imaginable. My nipples! More pain on my breasts and then back on my pussy. One hand spreads my pussy lips. I am crying. Pain erupts around my hole. I feel a finger exposing my clit. I try to brace myself, dreading what is about to happen. He just plays with my clit. The pleasure begins to build again, mixing with the pain. I start to relax. I scream again as the pain covers my clit and explodes in my body. I must have blacked out from the pain. I come to a little later to find Michael peeling bits from my skin. With the smell of smoke in the air, I realize he had dripped candle wax on my bare skin.

I begin cursing at him. I can't believe he did this to me. Michael walks away from the bed. He returns and the gag is replaced. My curses and screams are trapped once again in my head. His fingers go back to peeling wax from my body, this time from my breasts. Before I even realize what is going to happen, the wax is ripped off both nipples. I'm crying & sobbing at this point. My throat hurts from all my screaming. I feel his hand move to my pussy. I shudder, knowing I can do nothing. The bits of wax are peeled from my pussy lips. Then Michael rips the wax from my hole. I feel pain all over my body. The strangest thing is that my pussy is still wet. I think it is even wetter than when this whole experience started! I feel Michael's finger on my clit. I'm terrified of the pain I know I am about to feel. The finger just plays with my clit through the wax. I try to stay braced but soon I feel pleasure from the finger. The wax is immediately ripped off. I lay there sobbing from the pain.

Goosebumps break out across my skin. I try to remain calm even though I know more pain is coming. I hear Michael bring more objects to the bed. I can't help but wonder what he has in store for me next. Suddenly, I feel softness touch my breasts. I gasp from unexpected pleasure. I don't know what he is using but it feels wonderful after the wax. He runs this all over my body. He caresses my arms and my sides. The inside of my thighs get attention as does my feet. I hear myself moaning. Michael touches everywhere but where I need him most. My nipples are aching at this point. They were hard from the coolness of the room and from my arousal. He plays around my breasts again. The softness moves closer then farther away from my nipples. Yes! The softness reaches my nipples and I gasp from the pleasure. Michael touches and teases them and watches my nipples get even harder. My pussy is so wet. I am so turned on at this point. One touch on my clit would get me off. The softness goes away.

Something a little harsher is applied but there is only pleasure from it. Michael gently scrapes my skin with this new tool. It just makes my skin more sensitive. I am continuously moaning at this point. My skin feels like it is on fire. He touches every bit of my skin he can get to. My inner thighs, my arms, nothing is spared. He leaves my nipples for last. My nipples seem to get even harder. I am writhing as much as I can in the binds, moaning and gasping with every touch. I want a harsher touch on my nipples. Something, anything on my nipples! Michael's fingers touch my nipple and begin to pinch it. It is wonderful and exactly what I needed. He pinches harder and I moan even louder. His fingers are removed and my nipple is immediately crushed by something. I scream behind the gag. He pinches my other nipple and clamps it as well.

I scream again in pain. There is no let up from this pain. The burning faded after a bit. Not this! I feel his finger again at my clit, just rubbing. Not again! The pleasure increases yet again, helping the pain fade a little. The pain in my breasts slowly becomes more manageable. I try to fight it but I can't. The pain in my nipples seems to add to the pleasure somehow. Michael continues to tease my clit. I begin moaning again. The finger moves away. I want him to continue to play with my clit. Just a little more and I would cum. Please, Michael! I feel another touch at my clit. It feels strange, not like his finger. Then, the clamp closes on my clit. I can barely scream at this point but I try. I lay there trying to deal with this newest pain. It is the worst so far. I am panting, trying to catch my breath. Michael brings the softness back, moving along my skin... over my clamped nipples, down my legs and back again. The pain is bearable at this point. The softness helps to distract me. He removes the softness. The something harsher is back following the path laid by the softness. I'm beginning to moan again. The pain from my nipples and clit merges with the pleasure. My whole body feels on fire. I have never felt anything like this before. The something harsher is removed. Pain still radiates from my nipples and clit but it adds to the sensations coursing through me.

I hear a swishing sound and pain erupts on my stomach. Michael hit me with something! I scream again. I smell leather in the air. Before I can figure it out, more pain on my upper thigh. He begins to hit me all over my body with this thing. Stomach, arms, the soles of my feet... nothing is spared except for my breasts and pussy. Michael gets close but never actually hits me there. Pain radiates from all over my body. There is no end or beginning to it. There is so much pleasure mixed with the pain. I don't understand why but I am also turned on beyond belief. When Michael hits close to my pussy, I hear a wet slap from the juices pouring from my cunt. He pauses and then strikes my breast. He focuses on my breasts now, hitting one right after the other. All I can do is moan. "Please!" echoes continuously in my head. I don't even know what I am begging for at this point.

The hits keep coming. One strike knocks a clamp off. My nipple explodes in renewed pain. He focuses on the other breast and knocks that clamp off. The feeling rushes back into my nipples. I am lost at this point. Michael focuses on my pussy. Hitting my pussy over and over again. My legs are spread wide enough that my lips are open. He doesn't stop. Whap! Whap! Whap! The clamp on my clit gets knocked off. I start cumming. He continues to strike my pussy. I have another orgasm and then another. I shake and shudder so much the bed moves. He stopped hitting me at some point. I am crying from all the sensations. I start calming down and try to catch my breath. The gag is removed. I feel his hands untie my hands and legs. Hands rubbing my arms and legs to get the circulation moving again. The blindfold comes off. I blink in the low light and try to focus. I see Michael standing above me with a very smug grin on his face. "Michael! You bastard! Oh my god... thank you." He leans down and kisses me deeply.