Left Behind on Vacation

Story Info
Nephew discovers he has a sexy aunt while on vacation.
1.5k words
4.38
102.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auntjerri
auntjerri
25 Followers

I am a 54 year old wife and mother of two. I am 5'4'', 135 pounds, and have firm, 36b breasts. This summer my husband, daughter, sister-in-law, and nephew decided to go on vacation together to Florida, and something happened between myself and my 19 year old nephew that I just have to share.

About the third day we were there my husband, sister-in-law, and daughter wanted to go shopping to some local outlets. I opted to stay behind to sit by the ocean, relax, and soak up some more sun. My nephew, Jack, decided to stay behind as well. Jack is a nice looking young man getting ready to start his second year of college. He is almost 6 feet tall with a firm, athletic build.

After everyone left I told Jack I was going to take a shower and wash my hair. He just said that was fine, as he was relaxing on the couch watching a movie on tv. The bathroom was small and the fan barely worked, so I had to leave the door open for ventilation. As I was washing my hair I noticed something move out of the corner of my eye. I just kept washing my hair, but through the fogged shower door I could tell my nephew was peeking at me from the doorway. For some reason this really excited me. I felt my nipples immediately get hard and a rush came over my whole body. As he watched I started washing my breasts. My nipples were so erect and it felt so good to rub them under the warm water making them even more visible to my curious visitor. I then began washing my pubic area, knowing that he had to have a good view of his aunt Jerri's trimmed pussy. I was almost shivering with excitement as I rinsed off and turned the water off. As I exited the shower there was no sign of my mischievous nephew. I wasn't sure where this was going to go, but I decided to put on my pink bikini bottom, leaving off the top, and just slipped on a t-shirt. Between the coldness of the room and the heat of the moment, I knew my nipples were standing tall, but it felt so good to know a young man found me interesting and sexy. It just added to my excitement.

Upon entering the family room which over looked the ocean my innocent nephew was intently watching his movie. I made a comment how wonderful my shower felt. As I walked about the room I could feel his eyes on me. I took advantage by bending over and picking things off the floor, showing off my ass, and moving so my breasts jiggled under the thin material of the t-shirt.

After making myself a drink I settled on the couch next to Jack. I again made a comment about how good my shower felt, and he made a comment about how nice I smelt. At this point I just couldn't take it any more, so I took a big gulp of my drink, sat up with my chest proudly stuck out, and asked "so, Jack, how did you like my shower?"

With that he just looked at me, gave a sly little grin, and looking straight at my tits said "that was the best shower I ever watched."

I then asked "so, did you enjoy watching your old aunt Jerri?"

With that he replied "you have the perfect body."

I then asked "perfect for what?" As I asked that last question I leaned a little closer with my breasts offered out in anticipation of his answer. He didn't say anything. He just reached out and took a breast in each hand and started rubbing his fingers over my hard nipples. He then leaned over and started sucking my nipples through the material of my shirt. I eased my shirt over my head and made myself more easily accessible for my young stud. He loved licking and sucking my breasts and the more he did the more excited I became. I reached down and started rubbing the tented crotch of his swim suit. What ever he had in there was struggling to get out, so I started tugging at his waist band to free what turned out to be the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I got down on my knees, and as he lay back on the couch I took my nephews cock in my mouth and started gently sucking and licking it. It slowly began getting harder and harder, and at one point I could taste his sweet pre-cum on my tongue. It was about 7 inches, and thick, and quite a bit bigger than my husbands.

With his head laid back and his eyes closed he reached down and held my head with both hands pumping my mouth with his wonderful cock. As much as I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I needed this beautiful cock in my wet pussy. My husband had been fucking me like, as he likes to say "a slut in heat" (a title I gladly and proudly accept). I don't know if it was the tabooness of the moment or my inner slut calling, but I needed to be fucked in the worst way. I stood up and took Jack by the hand and led him to the bedroom where I let him remove my bikini bottoms, and allowed him to lay me back on the edge of the bed. Like the slut I am I spread my legs wide so he had access to me for whatever he had in mind. He immediately got down on his knees and started licking and sucking my clit occasionally inserting his tongue deep into my hole. I was squirming on the bed as he began to concentrate on my clit. I begged him not to stop, but then warned him I was going to cum, and cum I did. I flooded his face and mouth with my juices. He just drank as much as he could and when my convulsions died down he moved up and started rubbing the head of his beautiful cock on the wet opening of my pussy.

He slid in so easy all the way until I could feel him pressing on my uterus. My husband had never filled me so completely. My young lover then started fucking me slowly, then he sped up and I knew he would be filling me soon. He was fucking me so hard and deep when he started telling me how good my pussy felt and that he was going to cum. I told him "its your pussy from now on. You can have me whenever you want. Just give me your cum. Please fuck me and fill me with your sweet cum." It wasn't long before he tensed up and plunged his cock in to the hilt, and I could feel spurt after wonderful spurt of my nephews cum flooding my pussy. After regaining his senses he leaned down and kissed each of my nipples, then fell to my side on the bed.

As we lay there he asked if I really meant what I said about it being his pussy for now on, and how he could have me whenever he wanted. I rolled over and looked him in the eyes and told him I meant every word. I told him he could have me whenever and however he wanted. I will be his personal slut to use as he wished. With that, I eased down and took his beautiful cock in my hand feeling the mixture of our juices and took him in my mouth and began sucking him. It tasted so wonderful. In no time he was hard again. Ahh youth! I continued sucking and enjoying the taste of our juices, and as my mind began to get lost in the moment.

He began to breath faster and faster, and once again whispered those words "I'm going to cum again." I kept sucking and soon my young lover was filling my mouth with a big load of sweet cum. I swallowed every drop. With that, I looked up at Jack and reiterated my previous declaration that he can have me any time, any way he wanted. Just take me.

Eventually we cleaned up, and even had to throw a wet bathing suit on the wet spot on the bed to hide the evidence.

Jack fucked me many more times over the last 3 days of our vacation. If he couldn't fuck my pussy he fucked my mouth. Between he and my husband I was constantly dripping cum.

The night before we left, during dinner, my husband brought up something he and his sister had discussed. It seems it would be much more convenient for Jack to live in our garage apartment since it was so close to his college campus. They wanted to know what we thought about that idea. With a look in Jack's direction, I gave a little smile and said "I think that's a wonderful idea, what do you think Jack?"

Jack just smiled and said "I think that is a great idea aunt Jerri. I might need some help moving my things and getting settled in, but I think it might work out."

Needless to say we have opened up a whole new chapter in our lives. I cant wait to see what adventures lie ahead.

auntjerri
auntjerri
25 Followers