Left Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least when Skye finally did pull the butt-plug out and she immediately replaced it with her strap-on, and thanks to the plug, and the fact that Bobbi was a shameless anal whore who had been getting her big ass pounded on a regular basis for years now, almost a third of that big dildo slid through her most private hole just from the first thrust. And of course, Bobbi moaned in pure pleasure. God, there was nothing quite like being anally penetrated.

Spreading her cheeks might make this moment perfect, but it would be nothing without at least the threat of having something violate her bottom, and when it did it was pure heaven. Yes, forget what Bobbi thought before, this was her favourite part.

Then Bobbi had to rethink that thought as Skye began pumping her ass almost immediately, and for a few glorious seconds she concluded the best part of anal sex was the moment she officially began to be butt fucked. That thought didn't last long, as this didn't really count as the full length of Skye's cock wasn't buried in her butt yet, meaning this was nothing but another cruel attempt to tease her by giving her a cheap knockoff of anal sex.

She wanted, no, Bobbi needed every single inch of that big cock up her fat ass, and Skye knew it. They both knew it, and yet Skye continued to relentlessly tease her until Bobbi just couldn't take it anymore.

"More!" Bobbi whimpered pathetically, "Give me more. Please Skye, give me more. Mmmmm, give me it all. I want every single inch of your big dick up my bitch ass! Please? I need it. Ohhhhhh, I need your cock in my ass. Oh fuck! I need every inch! Oh God Skye, stretch that fat ass out, oh fuck. Fuck me, oh fuck, please Skye, ooooooh, stuff my bitch hole full and fuck my butt hard."

Skye let Bobbi begged for a few minutes, then ordered, "I'll think about it, if you clean this for me."

While speaking these words Skye stopped completely, which Bobbi really didn't like, although it was thankfully brief and it was even kind of worth it for her reward. That of course was the butt-plug which had been so recently deep inside her ass, Skye leaning over her so she could gently push it into Bobbi's mouth, the Mockingbird eagerly parting her lips and then moaning as the taste of her own butt hit her taste-buds.

Bobbi then closed her eyes to savour that flavour as Skye began gently pumping her butt again, this time adding an inch on every other thrust, meaning that she got closer and closer to giving Bobbi what she truly wanted, namely an ass full of her cock.

Skye was eager to give Bobbi an ass full of cock, but the only thing she loved more than giving one of her girlfriends what they wanted was to tease them. And there was no better way to tease Bobbi than to not stuff every inch of her dildo up her butt during the beginning of anal sex, which was why she did it so often.

Of course sometimes they needed to have a quickie, or Skye was just in a particular mood, and it was necessary for Skye to stuff every inch of her strap-on up Bobbi's butt in one go, but mostly Skye did this. Especially when Jemma wasn't around, as while she approved of a little teasing it was nowhere near as much as Skye liked.

Thinking of their absent girlfriend made Skye a little sad, but at a time like this she could almost feel Jemma's presence with her, her gorgeous little English muffin giving her adorable little scowl as Skye continued teasing Bobbi. Just as Skye could practically see a happy smile from Jemma as Skye finally began stuffing the rest of her cock up Bobbi's ass.

She still did it as slowly as possible, but the point was she gave them both what they really wanted, or all three of them what they wanted if she counted imaginary Jemma, although Skye felt she got the best part of the deal as thanks to Bobbi continuing to spread her cheeks Skye was the one who got the awesome view of her cock slowly disappearing into the most private hole of the mighty Mockingbird.

Shameless anal slut that she was Bobbi let out a happy little groan of pure pleasure when Skye's thighs finally came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo was finally all the way up her butt.

Skye let Bobbi enjoy that feeling for a few moments, and okay, allow herself to enjoy the moment too, before she began pumping her hips back and forth, officially starting to fuck her girlfriend's butt with every inch of her cock. Which of course got a very positive reaction out of Bobbi, first in the form of moans, groans, whimpers, gasps and cries of pure pleasure, then a short time later flat out begging for more.

"Mmmmmm, harder! Harder" Fuck me harder! Oh Skye, please fuck me harder!" Bobbi moaned softly, after spitting out the butt-plug, "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass harder! Please? Oh Skye, I love your dick in my ass. I love it. It feels soooooo good, mmmmmm, but I want more. Oooooooh I'm a greedy little anal whore who wants you to ram her butt wide open so you can pound my little ass hole hard and deep and remind me I'm your little anal whore. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, I'm your little anal whore, mmmmmm, pound fuck your little anal whore, ah fuck, please just destroy my little anal whore ass. Mmmmmm, I mean my big fat whore ass. Oh yes Skye, slam that fat ass and make those big cheeks jiggle for you."

There was no sound Skye loved more than the sound of one of her girlfriends begging for her, especially when it was for something so naughty like a harder ass fucking. Of course Jemma was normally too embarrassed to beg, Skye really having to work her cute little arse to get words out of her while Bobbi was only too happy to say whatever she had to get what she wanted. However she had the tendency to jump the gun a little.

Sure, Skye had no doubt that if she quickly worked up to a hard brutal rectum wrecking right now Bobbi would still love it, but she just wasn't ready to give that to her. After all, she had only just started, and she wanted to enjoy this, especially as Bobbi was continuing to spread her cheeks for her, giving her the perfect view of her cock pumping in and out of The Mockingbird's butt hole.

Bobbi wasn't actually expecting to receive a harder butt fucking because of her begging. That's not what it was about. It was about pleasing Skye. Okay, it was mostly because she just couldn't resist, but also Natasha Romanoff had trained Bobbi to be the perfect anal slave, and Skye had quickly grown to love everything The Black Widow had loved about taking Bobbi's ass.

Especially the begging for more, and continuing to obediently spread her cheeks so her top could see how she was violating her most private hole. And while it was a little awkward Bobbi could just about look back and see the intoxicating enjoyment on the face of the dominant woman, which made her submissive heart flutter.

Bobbi loved everything about anal sex. Of all the dirty little things she had become addicted to it was by far her favourite, mostly because nothing made her feel more submissive than being face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks. Naturally she loved being on her back and looking up at the face of her lover, and anally riding a dildo, but for her nothing beat bending over like a little bitch.

And Skye knew that, which was why she kept her in this position for what felt like hours as Bobbi willingly degraded herself even further by saying the nastiest things she could think of, and by the time they actually got her what she had been begging for she was more than ready for it.

"Fuck me! Fucking destroy my slutty little butt hole!" Bobbi cried, becoming more and more desperate for what she wanted, "Please Skye, you know how badly I need you to wreck my ass. I'm a total anal whore who needs her ass constantly pounded deep and hard by a total butt buster. Mmmmmm, that's why we're perfect for each other. Mmmmmm, that's why days after we met I was face down and spreading my cheeks just like this so you could turn the fucking hole I shit from into your personal fuck hole. Mmmmm, the hole you now own. Oh God Skye, destroy the hole you own. Please? Gape me! Gape my ass so it's still open tomorrow. Gape it so wide that my ass is still open tomorrow during our mission. Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, I want to fight Hydra with a gaping ass hole, so when I'm kicking ass I feel the constant reminder that my ass belongs to you. Please? Just fucking destroy my little bitch hole and remind me I'm your little bitch. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, remind me my size doesn't mean shit, because you own my whore ass! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, remind me that the shit hole of The Mockingbird Bobbi Morse is your personal fuck hole, to use however and whenever you want. But also remind me that you're a merciful owner, who makes your bitch cum when she really needs it."

"You really need it, huh?" Skye teased.

"Yes!" Bobbi whimpered.

"Then you do it. Take your hands off your cheeks and fuck me back. Make yourself cum." Skye ordered while stopping her thrusting altogether. She then grinned wickedly as her bitch did as she was told, Skye lovingly encouraging her as she did so, "Mmmmmm, that's it, bounce that big booty. Bounce it hard and make those cheeks jiggle for me. Oh yeah, that's so sexy. Mmmmm Bobbi, you are one sexy bitch. Yeahhhhh, a sexy little bitch with a big fat butt I love to fuck. Fuck yeah, destroy that ass Bobbi! Destroy your little bitch hole. Ooooooh yeah, destroy the little bitch hole I own! I want my personal fuck hole, the one that used to belong to the big bad Black Widow, to be gaping wide open tomorrow too. Yeah Bobbi, wreck your big fat ass just like that! Fucking ruin that little hole I own! Mmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Quickly obeying Bobbi let go of her cheeks, grabbed onto the bed sheets, lifted herself up onto all fours and started thrusting herself back and forth. It took about a minute to really build up momentum, but once she really got going Bobbi felt her inevitable climax rushing towards her like a freight train, helped along by Skye smacking her ass and continuing to talk dirty.

Then all of a sudden Skye was gripping her waist firmly and almost immediately beginning to pound her ass with every ounce of her strength, causing Bobbi's eyes to roll in the back of her head and a loud scream to start echoing throughout the room as she finally came.

It took longer than it should have for Bobbi to realise that scream was coming from her, or that her cum was literally squirting out of her cunt, but beau things were almost minor details to The Mockingbird right now.

All that really mattered was slamming her fat butt back against Skye as hard as she could so she could fuck herself through this powerful climax that she was receiving and onto the next, her wonderful girlfriend helping her every step of the way through that wonderfully brutal anal pounding.

As a result Bobbi became a completely mindless animal as her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm, the type of which she could only receive through the kind of powerful butt fucking that Skye was now effortlessly giving her. Or while Bobbi was sandwiched between her girlfriend, that image of Jemma just making Bobbi cum harder.

Skye meanwhile was fighting the urge to cum, because as soon as she did it would be the beginning of the end.

This was arguably the beginning of the end anyway, but Skye had seen Bobbi taking an incredible amount of climaxes during butt sex before, and knew they were only just getting started. Besides, while she enjoyed every single moment of sodomising Bobbi there was just something special about making her cum, and brutally pounding her butt, which Skye was totally addicted too and kept her at least a little close to satisfied on the nights that she was the one left out.

Mostly because Bobbi was just so beautiful like this, and the site was just so erotic. Which made not cumming extremely difficult.

For a while Skye closed her eyes so she at least couldn't see Bobbi Morse bent over in front of her, her thighs jiggling against her girlfriend's big meaty cheeks and her cock slamming in and out of Bobbi's butt hole. Of course that just intensified Bobbi sounds of pleasure, the feeling of flesh smacking off flesh, and even the smell of sweaty anal sex.

So ultimately Skye opened her eyes and let everything hit her at once, along with the vision of imaginary Jemma smiling with approval at her actions. It was perhaps that last thing more than anything else which was the straw that broke the camels back, and Skye went crashing over the edge of a powerful orgasm, the kind she could only receive when brutalising the ass hole of the infamous Mockingbird.

Once she was over that first climax Skye screamed at the top of her lungs, "YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE MY BITCH BOBBI! MY LITTLE ANAL WHORE! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE A FUCKING ASS ON LEGS AND I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR FUCKING BUTT HOLE! IT'S MY BITCH HOLE! OOOOOOOOOH BOBBI, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS ASS! OH GOD YESSSSSSSSS, I LOVE THIS BITCH ASS! THIS BITCH ASS IS MINE! YOU'RE MINE! I OWN YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE MY BITCH BOBBI MORSE, I OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Those words, combined with the stimulator crashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of ass fucking another woman ensured that Skye was soon going over the edge of a second climax. Then a third, then a fourth, and so on. They weren't nearly as frequent as Bobbi's orgasms, or seemingly as powerful, but Skye couldn't imagine that they would be more satisfying than this.

Not that she was in any hurry to find out. Skye would be lying to say she wasn't a little curious, especially given how hard Bobbi was cumming right now, but she loved being the one in charge and topping two beautiful women, especially at precious moments like this.

It took longer than with Bobbi but eventually Skye became a mindless animal pounding into her submissive mate. Well, mostly mindless. She was increasingly aware that her body was aching from exhaustion, and when Bobbi finally collapsed face down it was a wake-up call for Skye.

She could continue for a little longer, and maybe squeeze a few orgasms out of them both, or she could stop now and maintain her air of dominance. She went for the middle option, pounding Bobbi until they received one more mutual climax, before yanking her strap-on out of her girlfriend's ass hole and then grinning sadistically as that poor little hole remain stretched open.

"Spread your cheeks!" Skye then ordered, "I want to send Jemma a picture of this so she has something to jack-off to later."

Bobbi was pretty sure that wasn't the right term, but she certainly didn't question it. She was too busy making sure that her ass stayed in the air and that she reached back to pull apart her butt cheeks and exposed her battered and stretched back hole.

Neither of which was easy given how exhausted she was, but The Mockingbird was very used to sucking it up and finding reserve energy she didn't feel like she had left, and the truth was Bobbi relished the chance to further degrade herself, especially as she could imagine Jemma's blushing face when she received the text.

Just as she could imagine Jemma blushing when Skye asked about it, and even better Bobbi could imagine Jemma actually touching herself to it, perhaps imagining her own butt hole being that stretched when ultimately Skye got her hands on it.

Skye grinned wickedly at Bobbi's obedience, took several shots of her handiwork and taking a long time to decide what one she liked best before sending it to Jemma, and then finally ordering, "Good girl. You now have my permission to suck my cock."

While Bobbi hadn't taken that long to spread her cheeks it had taken her a moment to convince her body to move. It was actually kind of embarrassing for her. She was The Mockingbird dammit, not some lazy sub who couldn't please her Dom. So it almost felt like redemption when upon that second command Bobbi immediately let go of her cheeks, turned around and dropped to her knees in front of Skye before taking the dildo which had just pummelled her butt into her mouth.

She did this quickly for two reasons, firstly because she had been given a little time to recover from her wonderfully hard butt fucking, and secondly while she liked the additional humiliation of exposing her gaping ass hole Bobbi was addicted to the taste of her own butt and just couldn't get that dick in her mouth fast enough.

As if to prove that she moaned loudly the second that wonderful flavour hit her taste-buds, although it certainly wasn't staged. Bobbi just couldn't help being exposed for the ATM slut she was at this moment, the ATM slut that Agent Romanoff had turned her into, but luckily she had a loving and understanding girlfriend who allowed her to indulge in her twisted desires.

First with a knowing smirk and with a hand on the back of her head, pushing her forward to remind her to take the dick deeper into her mouth and down her throat, and then stroking and patting her head as a reward when she did it. Then of course came the verbal encouragement which they both love so much.

"Mmmmm, that's it Bobbi, suck that cock. Suck that cock clean you greedy little ATM bitch." Skye practically purred as she stroked her lover's hair, "Oh yeah, suck your own butt off of my big cock you nasty little ass to mouth whore! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, clean my cock Bobbi. Clean it of every drop of your bitch ass! Oooooooh Bobbi, that's it, take it deep down your throat so you can get every drop of cream from your little bitch hole. Oh Bobbi, you make such a great bitch. I wish I was the one who made you like this. Who made you a submissive bitch, but I'm so lucky to have you now. And I know, no matter who had you before, you're mine now. Mine, and Jemma's, mmmmm, the two of us own you. You're our bitch, and you love it, don't you? Ohhhhhh yeah, just like us. Now suck me bitch! Suck my fucking cock!"

During that little speech Bobbi considered stopping to just once again remind Skye that yes, she was completely hers. Hers and Jemma's. That although she'd always be grateful to The Black Widow for turning her into the bottom she was always meant to be, Natasha was nothing to her, and she was nothing to Natasha.

Even when they were regularly fucking Bobbi had just been a piece of ass to Natasha, and Natasha had just been the only woman who had ever given her what she truly wanted, and the only one Bobbi could go too. Now she had two wonderful girlfriends to give her what she needed, especially Skye, the more dominant of the two, the smile on Skye's face telling Bobbi that her girlfriend knew that and didn't need her to repeat it.

So she concentrated on stuffing the last few inches of dildo down her throat so she could get the last of her bitch ass, the entire time thinking about how lucky she was. How loved. How even when she was without them both, she would never again truly be left out.

12