Left Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost easy at first, at least for a veteran at cum swallowing like Bobbi Morse, however then Jemma restarted riding her face, which was both the best thing and the worst thing about this sex session so far. It was the best, because Bobbi had been waiting for this all night long, and finally she was getting smothered in pussy.

She was getting smothered by the cunt of her little nerd, until the only thing Bobbi could see, smell or taste was pure Jemma. Which should have been perfect, but it wasn't. It was the worst, because a lot of Jemma's cum didn't go straight to her belly were it belonged, and even though Bobbi knew she could scoop some of it up later inevitably some of it would go to waste, which was a heart-breaking thought.

Another mark against this was because Bobbi couldn't keep up the tongue fucking, which she had initially restarted as soon as Jemma was over her first orgasm, the blonde just shoving her tongue right back into the brunette and hammering her until they both got what they wanted, namely a nice powerful orgasm which rocked Jemma's body and filled Bobbi's belly with girl cum.

Of course when Jemma really went crazy and started grinding down onto her face Bobbi didn't need to keep up the tongue fucking, and this made her feel even more submissive and like she was Jemma's bitch, but she still missed taking a more active role in this.

In the name of that Bobbi reached up to grab Jemma's butt cheeks, caressing them as the other girl fucked her face. She briefly considered collecting some of the escaped liquid on one of her fingers and shoving it into Jemma's ass, which always made them cum harder when Skye was fucking them with her mouth.

But she decided against it, partly because it felt too dominant in a moment that she was enjoying her submission, but mostly because she remembered Skye's words about giving Jemma's little booty more attention, and that wasn't the kind of attention she wanted to give it. So Bobbi waited patiently for Jemma to roll off of her, collapse in exhaustion on top of her and lazily kiss her before bringing it up.

"Can I eat your ass?" Bobbi blurted out as soon as Jemma broke the kiss.

"What?" Jemma frowned in confusion.

"Your ass... I, I wanna lick it." Bobbi essentially repeated herself, before clarifying, "Skye said something the other day about me hogging all the bum fun, and at first I thought she was just teasing me, but then I thought about it, and yeah. Skye practically lives with her dick in my ass, and I think she's right. I need to make it up to you by kissing yours. I, I want to make it up to you by kissing yours."

There was a brief pause in which Jemma blushed, then she smiled shyly, "All you had to do was ask."

Jemma then turned over so she was on all fours and looked at Bobbi expectantly. Bobbi quickly returned the smile she still had on her face, then briefly lean down to press her lips against Jemma's, then she moved around to do the same to Jemma's butt.

Which made Jemma blush a little, but it also made her coo with delight, especially as Bobbi repeated the process, sliding her lips all over one arse cheek before moving to the other and doing the same. It was something that Jemma could remember watching Bobbi do to Skye all the time, but she couldn't remember receiving it herself. At least not to this extent.

There had been a few occasions where Skye had given her an abbreviated version of this before burying her face in between her cheeks, or spreading them with her hands, so she could lick Jemma's back hole. Or shove a lube covered finger in there. One time Skye even continued kissing her bum while finger fucking her, which was a particular pleasant memory for Jemma.

However that had been all preparation for a more thorough anal stretching from her dominant lover. This was a sign of submission from her submissive lover, and as such it felt a little weird. Good, but weird. But if this was something Skye wanted them to do together Jemma would happily do it.

She would do anything for Skye, and clearly Bobbi felt the same way given how eagerly she took to literally kissing Jemma's ass. Of course as Bobbi loved to submit to Jemma, and she certainly loved to rim Skye, she probably didn't need much convincing, and Jemma certainly didn't required any because the more she got used to the arse licking the more she liked it.

Then eventually Bobbi gently pulled her cheeks apart and sliding her tongue up and down Jemma's arse crack, lingering against the back hole with every stroke of her tongue, which really felt good. Although not as much as when Bobbi focused on her bum hole and really got the rim job underway.

As Bobbi really started going to town on her arse hole Jemma considered reaching down and beginning to rub her pussy, and/or better yet shove a finger or two in there. If she did she would definitely cum, and soon from the feel of it, but she had already cum plenty.

It really did feel like it was Bobbi's turn now, and while this was no doubt a treat for Bobbi it just wasn't enough and Jemma just couldn't be that selfish. So even though it was tempting Jemma resisted the urge and allowed Bobbi to continue rimming her as a unique way to prepare the taller woman for what came next, which was something Jemma knew for a fact that Bobbi would love.

Bobbi loved ass licking. Mostly receiving, because that normally meant she was minutes away from being butt fucked, and more recently by Skye who she adored, but there was definitely something to the submissive thrill of worshipping someone else's bottom with her mouth and tongue.

It helped a lot that Jemma had a cute little butt, and even cuter little butt hole, and Bobbi felt that it was an honour to lick it, and wished she had the chance more often. Because Skye was right, Bobbi had been hogging the bum fun, and this cute little bottom had suffered because of it, making Bobbi ashamed of herself for her selfishness.

Wanting to make up for that Bobbi gave Jemma a nice long, drawn-out rim job, starting out slow by thoroughly worshipping her ass cheeks before concentrating on the tiny hole between them, and even then she started with a gentle, teasing licking. She even spent some time in Jemma's ass crack before going right for her ass hole.

But eventually she went for some serious butt munching, pressing her face deep in between those cheeks and literally shoving her tongue into Jemma's tight little rear hole. As Skye hadn't been around lately to loosen Jemma's butt hole, and it didn't take the frequent fucking that Bobbi's slutty little whore hole did, Bobbi wasn't able to get that far, but she got it far enough to get extra loud moan of pleasure from Jemma, which made The Mockingbird grin into her girlfriend's bottom.

Shortly after that Bobbi began thrusting her tongue in and out of Jemma's butt, and for the first time in a long time Bobbi actually began sodomising someone. It might even be the first time she was sodomising Jemma, she couldn't recall doing it before, not even in this way.

Although instead of making her feel nostalgic for her old ways Bobbi just wished there was a tongue in her butt at the exact same time as Jemma's, or instead of. Or better yet Skye's biggest strap-on, her dominant girlfriend shoving her big cock up Bobbi's butt while she continued to rim her submissive girlfriend, and maybe even prepare her ass for Skye. God, the thought was so hot that Bobbi caught herself reaching for her pussy.

After briefly considering it Bobbi decided not to be that selfish and tried to put thoughts of her own pleasure out of her head and continue worshipping Jemma's amazing body like a good sub should.

However even at Natasha's worst her first Dom made sure she had a turn receiving pleasure, and Bobbi was beginning to worry that she had done something wrong and Jemma was punishing her for it worse than Skye ever had, and in such an unthinkable way. Of course she should have known better, and Jemma suddenly went from reaching back and pushing her face deeper into her ass to pulling her face away from the cute little butt and up into a passionate kiss.

Then, after she'd had plenty of time to taste her own arse, Jemma broke the kiss and asked, "Do you want a turn now?"

"God yes." Bobbi whimpered.

Jemma smiled, stroked Bobbi's hair, and asked sweetly, "What do you want?"

"Whatever you're willing to give me." Bobbi instantly replied.

"That's not very helpful." Jemma pouted.

"I know." Bobbi admitted with a smile, "But hopefully with that big brain of yours you can think of something."

Jemma gave her girlfriend a look, and then smiled, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

Jemma then moved her hand to Bobbi's face and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Unsurprisingly Bobbi eagerly responded, although perhaps it was a little too eager as Jemma found herself fighting for her life during that kiss. Luckily she had plenty of experience with receiving kisses like this from Skye, and knew how to continue pleasing her lover while having her lips and tongue assaulted.

Or her body was just really good at working while on autopilot. Either way, without anything spacific Bobbi wanted Jemma just went for her initial plan, which involved sliding her hands all over the bigger girl to begin with, just to tease her.

The groaning against her mouth made it clear that Bobbi didn't approve of this, but that just made Jemma tease her for longer. Which she had figured Bobbi had earned from not being decisive about what she wanted, and being a little too eager. Getting the hint Bobbi calm down the kiss and allowed Jemma to take control of it.

Then Jemma kissed her and groped her softly for maybe about another few minutes, just to annoy her, then when it seemed like Bobbi was about to pull away and complain Jemma quickly slid a hand down to her girlfriend's cunt. She then just left it there for a few long seconds as she enjoyed Bobbi's little flinch and then eager moan of approval, followed by a whimper of disapproval as Jemma didn't immediately start doing anything else.

Feeling she had punished Bobbi enough at that point Jemma then started rubbing the other woman's pussy, starting out slow and steady but gradually increasing the pace, before slipping two fingers into her girl's welcoming cunt.

Under normal circumstances she would start out with just one finger, even with Bobbi, but this wasn't part of desperate groping while going through the door, or coming after a few minutes of frantic kissing, this was after Bobbi had thoroughly worshipped her body, and all that giving had made Bobbi's pussy wet and very ready for this. Which was further proven by Bobbi breaking the kiss and then crying out in pleasure, before giving further encouragement.

"Oh God yes, fuck me!" Bobbi moaned happily, "Fuck me Jemma! Fuck me with your pretty little fingers! Ooooooooh yesssssss, that feels so good, mmmmmm, oh Jemma! Jemma! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh, more! Give me more. I can take more, please give it to me. Skye would. Please Jem? Stick another finger into my whore cunt and fuck me like the little lesbian slut I am! OH FUCK YEAH!"

While Jemma loved to hear Bobbi begged for her it wasn't long before she couldn't resist slipping another finger in, and then another, and then another if you included her thumb. Which was unprecedented. Hell, it wasn't that often she used three fingers, as normally when she was fingering her girlfriends it was during oral sex and just something to make them cum extra hard.

Or as was more frequently the case, preparing Bobbi for a strap-on fucking, and that was normally her butt hole. But for this very rare occasion Jemma decided something extra special was in order, something which, when she did it, left her speechless and marvelling over the feeling of Bobbi's insides wrapped around her like never before.

Bobbi didn't really register the addition of the fourth finger, and shortly after Jemma gave her the third she continued begging automatically, and even though what she really meant was for Jemma to finger fuck her harder she welcomed another finger inside her.

However when Jemma slipped her thumb inside her cunt Bobbi got a wicked idea of what might be coming, and all she had to do was look Jemma in the face for it to be confirmed. True, her girlfriend blushed adorably and lowered her head, but then she looked upwards with a little smile and a wicked look in her eyes which told Bobbi she was right on the money. But just in case Bobbi was happy to beg for it, so one way or another she would get it.

"More!" Bobbi demanded firmly, before adding more pleadingly, "Please Jemma, give me more. I want more. I want your hand! Mmmmm, I want your whole hand inside me. Please Jem, shove your whole hand inside me and fuck me with it like the lezzie whore I am! Please? You know, mmmmm, you know I can take it. Skye has done it before, even a few times when you weren't there, but I want from you now. I want you to fist me. Please Jemma, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, please fist fuck my cunt! Please? Please, please, please, just do it. Just, ah yeah, that's it! Don't be afraid, oh shit, stretch me! Stretch me, stretch me, stretch me, more, more, more AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

There was a few horrible minutes where Jemma stopped thrusting in and out of her completely. Whether she did that to make it easier for her to speak, or just to tease her, Bobbi really didn't appreciate it, but Natasha had trained her better than to complain about such things, so Bobbi just concentrated on begging.

This paid off as Jemma suddenly began pushing forwards, and while she was more slow and awkward than Skye she did eventually get the job done, Bobbi crying out joyfully, and with a little pain, as her entrance stretched wide enough to allow Jemma's knuckles to slip through it, with the rest of her hand quickly following.

After that Jemma left her hand perfectly still for maybe about a minute or two. She probably did that more to savour the feeling of Bobbi's pussy around her hand than to give The Mockingbird a chance to recover, but it was still appreciated, and Bobbi loved the chance to savour the feeling of Jemma's hand resting inside her.

Then just as Bobbi was opening her mouth to beg Jemma to fuck her that's exactly what she did. Because of the combination of Jemma's inexperience, and just how horny Bobbi was, it wasn't long after before Bobbi came wonderfully hard, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until Bobbi's entire world became nothing but pleasure.

In fact the next thing Bobbi was aware of was the hand being removed from her cunt, much to her dismay, and then Jemma softly asking, "Are you okay?"

Bobbi wanted to demand the return of the hand, but as this was clearly out of Jemma's comfort zone she instead chose to be satisfied with what she got, which to be fair was very satisfying, and return the question, "Are you?"

"Yes." Jemma smiled softly.

"Me too." Bobbi grinned, "And that was great."

"But not as good as Skye." Jemma said solemnly, "Maybe I should just stick to eating pussy next time."

"Or you could just have more practice." Bobbi offered with another grin, then when Jemma gave her a look admitted, "Okay, you're not as dominant as I usually like, but I still love you. Just don't ask me to list why right now. I just wanna cuddle."

"Me too." Jemma smiled, leaning down while clarifying, "I love you too, and I just want to cuddle."

That had been sort of a lie, which became clear as Bobbi stopped Jemma from lying down and then gently pulled her hand up to her lips so she could lick and suck it clean. She then pulled Jemma into a gentle kiss, allowing Jemma to taste Bobbi's cum and pussy cream on her lips and tongue.

But then they snuggled together, and even though it didn't feel quite as wonderful as when Skye was here it was still close enough to the perfection they were used too. After all, unlike their poor girlfriend, they weren't the ones being left out. Although given recent events Bobbi had a horrible feeling that it would be her turn to be left out next.

12