Left Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although there was something else which worked even better, namely sliding a finger or two into Jemma's pussy and pump it for a few long minutes, which was exactly what Skye chose to do, along with a few gentle kisses to Jemma's chest and neck.

Naturally this caused Jemma to gasp and moan, and Skye to smile, before the superpowered brunette asked the smarter brunette, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." Jemma gasped.

"Then beg for it." Skye pushed, "Mmmmmmm, beg for my cock! Tell me how badly you want it inside you."

"Daisy, please..." Jemma whined, and then after a long staring match with her girlfriend added, "Please fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! Ooooooooh, please Skye, I want to have it inside me so bad. Oh God, I want you inside me Skye. Please just, oh yes, oh my... oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Skye!"

Jemma let out a long moan as Skye pretty much slipped the entire length of the strap-on cock into her pussy in one thrust. It was long and slow, but Jemma still felt more than a little slutty. Although she probably shouldn't. After all, why should she feel ashamed for liking sex, and having it so often that a 10 inch dildo fit her like a glove?

Well, it made her feel stretched to her limit, especially at the end, but it still felt good. And that was because she was getting fucked so often by THIS strap-on. By HER GIRLFRIEND! She wasn't sleeping around, she was just having a lot of really good sex with her girlfriend, so why would she feel slutty?

Maybe it was because Skye delighted in making her feel that way, Jemma opening her eyes after having closed than during the penetration only to blush furiously as she found herself face to face with a grinning Skye.

If possible that grin got even wider when Skye buried the last inch of her strap-on inside of Jemma and then just rested there for a few long seconds, allowing both women to enjoy the moment.

Skye even took a second to give Jemma a soft and gentle kiss. Then she smiled wickedly and began pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning to fuck Jemma's very willing pussy.

Then time seemed to lose all meaning as Jemma pretty much slipped into heaven. Jemma certainly couldn't imagine any form of afterlife or other existence which would be better. Well, maybe of Bobbi was here too, but this was one of the few times Jemma didn't miss her too badly as she was too busy staring up lovingly at Skye or passionately kissing her.

At first it was thankfully the latter for the most part, Skye making gentle love to her for what felt like hours. But inevitably Skye started spending more time staring into Jemma's eyes after she began nervously picking up the pace, more than a few wicked smiles crossing her face as Jemma joyfully cried out at the increase in pleasure.

Although they had nothing on the wicked smile that was Skye's face on she sliding her hand down to Jemma's arse and gently squeezed. Knowing what was like to come next Jemma braced herself and forced her body to relax.

Or at least as much as she could with a large dildo pumping in and out of her cunt and her girlfriend moving her hand further downwards with a wicked intent clearly in mind.

Sure enough, Skye collected a little of the escaped pussy juice on her index finger and then slowly pushed that finger into Jemma's bum hole, causing the English girl to gasp and then moan softly from the added stimulation.

Skye was actually disappointed by this reaction. It was a good reaction, but if this was Bobbi she would almost definitely cum because of it. Then again, thanks to The Black Widow, Bobbi was a self-proclaimed massive anal slut. Not that Jemma didn't enjoy butt sex.

Skye wouldn't be prepping her butt hole if she didn't know she could make her English girlfriend cum nice and hard from anal, but she just didn't love it as much as Bobbi did, and Skye sometimes forgot that. The comparison was more fun when she was ass fucking The Mockingbird, but there was something to be said for sodomising the more modest of her two girlfriends. Especially in this position.

With Bobbi the position Skye liked her most was on her hands and knees. There was just something about that position which emphasised that she was in control, and the bigger and stronger SHIELD Agent was her bitch. But with Jemma she liked to put her on her back so she could enjoy all the little emotions that crossed Jemma's beautiful face as she took one of her fuck holes.

As Bobbi preferred anal sex Skye then normally didn't bother with her pussy when it was just the two of them, but she always made sure to make love to Jemma's pussy for a good long while before moving on to her personal favourite fuck hole.

She also made sure that Jemma's ass hole was relaxed as possible, twirling and curling her finger around inside her girlfriend's ass as well as simply pumping in and out of it. She also always added a second finger when she thought Jemma was ready for it, and in this case a third. Maybe she would even try talking Jemma into letting her try to fist her ass, as she something did with Bobbi's slutty little ass hole.

But for now Skye was very much concentrating on relaxing her lover, and getting her ready for a little 'bum fun' as the sweet little English girl liked to call it, Skye only just about able to resist using her 'terrible' English accent when she asked Jemma if she could 'arse' fuck her.

"Jemma?" Skye began softly.

Before Skye could say another word Jemma moaned, "Just do it, you perverted little tramp."

Grinning wickedly Skye pushed, "Do what?"

"Fuck my arse." Jemma blushed, then when realising that Skye wouldn't let her get away with just saying that whimpered, "Just fuck my bloody arse already! I know you want too, oooooooooh fuck, at this point even I want you too. Please Skye, bum me! Mmmmmmmm, bum fuck me like you do Bobbi. Ohhhhhhhhh yes, fuck me up my arse like you do to The Mockingbird, you twisted little slut! Oh God Skye, I was such a good girl before I met you, and now look at me. Begging to be fucked up the arse like a total slut. Mmmmmmm, like Bobbi. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, the mighty Mockingbird was aching for a Mistress. Oooooooooh, another top tough enough to put her in her place, and you did it. You made The Mockingbird your bitch. You made me your bitch. Both of us are your little arse sluts! Our bum holes are yours to fuck. Oh Skye yes, please fuck me. Fuck my arse. Oh Skye, I... yes, owww fuck, ah fuck!"

Part of Skye wanted to listen to Jemma beg for her all day, but a bigger part wanted to butt fuck her girlfriend. So ultimately she slowly pulled her fingers out of Jemma's ass and sucked them clean in the way she knew would make her formally prudish lover blush.

Impressively Jemma continued begging, even when Skye pushed her legs upwards to give her more access and pressed the strap-on cock out of her cunt and then press it against her slightly loosened ass hole. Then Jemma finally, and understandably, trailed off as Skye started pushing the dildo into her bottom.

Jemma gasped as she felt her arse hole slowly been stretching open for Skye's strap-on. It was times like this that she considered both a blessing and a curse that she wasn't Bobbi, because she knew regardless of how much preparation she received Skye would never just forcefully violate her arse like she had with Bobbi's slutty bottom sometimes.

However unlike Bobbi she didn't enjoy the feeling of being anally penetrated and stretched. Being bummed actually wasn't too bad, and felt amazing when she relax properly, but Bobbi was such butt slut that she even enjoyed this part of the experience. Which Jemma would never understand.

Bobbi said part of it was the humiliation, but that was Jemma's least favourite part of it. True, the physical pain wasn't fun, but Skye always did a job of minimising that. What Skye could never minimise was the emotional torment forcing Jemma's most private hole to become a fuck hole.

In fact for the most part Skye couldn't resist maximising the shame and humiliation that Jemma felt through a wicked smile or look, especially during the anal penetration itself. And this time was no different, a wicked smile crossing Skye's face as Jemma let out the little cry which signified that the Inhuman's cock had stretched the human's anal ring wide enough to slip through and into Jemma's rectum.

At least Skye had the decency to wipe that smile off her face quickly, lean down and whisper sweet things into Jemma's, even if it was things like 'you can do this' and 'relax', which was so obvious it was a little insulting. Luckily the phrase 'I love you' was just as frequent, which filled Jemma with happiness and helped her to relax.

If she closed her eyes she could even picture Bobbi behind her, her boobs pressing into her back while her arms wrapped around her and she was whispering sweet nothings into her ear along with Skye. Or maybe Bobbi would be lying beside Jemma, obviously to encourage her but just as obviously hoping to get her slutty arse fucked after Jemma was forced to suffer the indignity.

Normally Jemma did her best to block out thoughts of Bobbi or Skye when one of them was absent from her bed, but she couldn't help think of Bobbi, while indulging in her taller girlfriend's favourite pastime, namely taking it up the arse. Skye knew this for a fact and often brought Bobbi up during anal sex.

Although a lot of times it was just to be cheeky, or remind her that, despite what some people might guess, out of the three of them Skye was very much the top while the brainy Jemma Simmons and the big tough Bobbi Moore were very much the bottoms, at least, the former very much clear as Skye slowly and carefully pushed inch after inch of dildo into Jemma's bum hole.

Skye loved talking dirty during sex, although in this case she wasn't doing it for her own enjoyment, or for the absent Bobbi. No, Skye was doing her best to keep Jemma's mind off of the pain of having her ass stretched.

As was normally the case this worked probably better than Jemma wanted to admit, which only added to the smile that felt like it was constantly on Skye's face as she slowly stuffed her girlfriend's butt full of her strap-on dick.

That smile only got wider when her thighs came to rest against Jemma's butt cheeks, announcing that Jemma had taken every inch of that big dildo up her ass like a good little bottom, something of course Skye had to verbalise.

"Oh fuck yeah, every inch! You just took every single inch of my big dick up your tight little English arse!" Skye said gleefully, unable to resist slipping into that fake English accent which always cause Jemma to groan from annoyance, this time being no different. Before Jemma could complain though Skye quickly added, "Mmmmmm yeah, you took it like a good little slut. Like Bobbi. Yeahhhhhh, my English girlfriend just took every inch of my dick up her arse almost as easy as my American girlfriend, proving that both of you are my little anal sluts! Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd, take it Jemma! Oh baby, let me fuck that cute little English butt."

Perhaps it would have been better if Skye had let Jemma rest a little longer. Scratch that, it would have definitely been better if Skye let Jemma get used to the feeling of her cock in her ass given the way that the scientist cried out sharply in pain during the first thrust.

Although it didn't help that Skye was maybe a little too quick with that first thrust, all that time fucking Bobbi's big slutty butt causing her to momentarily forget that she needed to be more gentle with her more prudish girlfriend. And to be fair she did hesitate a few extra seconds after that, racked with guilt, and a quick word of apology escaped her lips.

In return Jemma smiled softly at her and relaxed, seemingly resigned to her fate. Accepting that her most private hole was now Skye's fuck hole, hers to use to satisfy her most trusted desires, that thought making it impossible for Skye not to continue the sodomy.

She was definitely more gentle with it though, slowly pulling about half of her dick out of Jemma's butt hole before pushing it back in and repeating the process. This time Jemma gasped and whimpered in mostly pleasure as Skye so seemingly violated her, the Inhuman studying the other girl's face carefully to make sure she didn't make the same mistake she did at the start.

Thankfully not only were the looks on Jemma's face, and in her eyes, increasingly positive but after maybe about a minute she was able to squeeze a moan from her. It was soft but Skye definitely heard it given the way that Jemma blushed adorably right after it, Skye smiling wickedly as she knew she had her girl right where she wanted her now.

And sure enough it wasn't long before Skye had Jemma moaning in pure pleasure like that anal whore Bobbi Morse. Thinking of their absent girlfriend Skye decided to reference her in the dirty talk that she had been keeping up throughout the ass fucking, but kicked into high gear when it became clear Jemma was really enjoying it.

"Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, take it. Take it like a good girl, oh that's it, mmmmmm, that's so hot! Yes moan for me! Oh fuck yeah, moan for me like a slut!" Skye encouraged eagerly, her grin becoming wicked, "Moan for me like Bobbi does when I fuck her up the ass. Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, gonna make you like Bobbi. Oh yeah Jem, I'm going to make you a nasty little ass whore, just like the mighty Mockingbird. Yeahhhhhh, I've been neglecting this tight little English arse of yours, but I swear I'm going to spend more time inside it, loosening it up and turning you into a dirty little anal loving dyke just like Bobbi. Oh yeah, you might like it up the butt now Jem, but just you wait. Because I'm going to make you love it. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, I'm going to make my sweet little English muffin a total anal whore!"

Jemma of course blushed furiously at those words, but to her eternal embarrassment they only added to the pleasure she was feeling. More importantly it caused whatever discomfort she was still feeling to quickly fade away. Well, the dirty talk, and the incredibly skilled thrusts which threatened to turn Jemma into almost as big an anal whore as her beloved Bobbi. Their beloved Bobbi.

Oh yes, Skye had turned her into almost as big an anal whore Bobbi Morse, the third member of their little relationship who Jemma almost felt like she could see in her current state, leaning over her and smiling. And perhaps offering up some more encouragement, it Skye would let her get a word in edgeways.

Skye's rambling certainly made it difficult for her to beg for more, which at first was good because while she was almost as big an anal whore as her tallest girlfriend, Jemma took pride in the fact that she wasn't quite there.

Although the truth was she was also glad it was difficult for her to get a word in because she just wanted the slow and gentle butt fucking Skye was giving her to continue, as Jemma was loving every second of it right now.

Especially the beautiful look on Skye's face as she continued to sodomise her. But of course inevitably it all became too much and Jemma just couldn't help but speak up, and extra loudly so she interrupted her rambling girlfriend.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY BLOODY ARSE!" Jemma screamed at the top of her lungs, "Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd yessssssss, mmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me like Bobbi, right up the bum. Bum me Skye! Bum me hard and deep and make me cum like Bobbi! Make me like Bobbi. Make me a total anal whore just like the fucking Mockingbird! Ooooooooh fuck yeah, wreck my arse! Gape my ass hole, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fucking destroy my dyke butt! JUST FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM SKYE! OH SKYE! SKYE! GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SKYEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Initially Skye was taken off-guard when she started to beg, but predictably that look of surprise quickly changed to an evil grin of lust as Skye clearly enjoyed Jemma begging for her. Unfortunately that meant it was quite a while before Skye began to increase her pace, but as always it was worth the wait and Jemma was soon on the edge of orgasm.

She tried to keep up her begging during this, but when Skye lifted her legs onto her shoulders and really started pounding her arse hole with everything she had Jemma was forced to stop. Or more accurately the next few words out of her mouth were completely incoherent as she was finally sent over the edge of the orgasm which has eluded her for a while now.

It was the kind of climax which made it easy for Jemma to understand how Bobbi could be so shameless with her anal lust, especially as it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. As always thinking of Bobbi definitely helped, although unlike before she couldn't imagine seeing her right now.

All she could do was feel her presence, because otherwise her whole world became Skye as the inhuman practically bent her in half, in the process bringing their faces so close it was a miracle they weren't banging together. As result Jemma found herself becoming lost in Skye's eyes as she was arse fucked through climax after climax.

Skye was staring into Jemma's eyes during sex. It was why she had chosen to butt fucked her in this position. But right now it wasn't just the love and devotion she always saw that she was concentrating on, it was the pure submissive joy Jemma was feeling. Submission to Skye. God yes, right now Jemma was completely submissive to Skye, and Skye couldn't get enough confirmation of that.

Which was ironic, considering she was currently enjoying the greatest act of dominance over another woman possible by fucking her in the ass, turning her most private orifice into an eager little fuck hole for their mutual pleasure, because it was what Skye wanted.

Even though Jemma was really only giving up her butt hole it really did feel like Skye was forcing her into this, if only because Jemma wasn't quite the shameless ass slut Bobbi was. But then again, was anyone as big a shameless ass slut as her beloved Bobbi Morse? Their beloved Bobbi. Oh yes, Skye could practically hear Bobbi cheering her on right now.

Telling her to pound Jemma's sweet little English ass harder. To make her cum like a little bitch. And most of all, save some of that energy so she could bang Bobbi's butt, Bobbi probably on all fours next to her wiggling her ass in her direction to tempt her away from Jemma's ass hole.

However even if Bobbi had been there Skye would ignored her and continued concentrating on Jemma, and even as she became delusional with lust she knew right now there was only this woman in front of her, and she deserved every ounce of her attention. Attention she thoroughly enjoyed giving her.

Arguably too much, because while normally Skye could hold off her own orgasms for quite a while it wasn't that long this time before she went crashing over the edge, the combination of the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of taking her sweet Jemma in this way making Skye cum over and over again until ultimately she was forced to stop.

It still took quite a while, because even though the intensity of everything caused her to cum sooner than she would have liked it also helped push her onwards. Besides, by now Skye had plenty of experience pushing through her own pleasure just so she could continue making her girlfriends cum.

Unfortunately her inhuman power wasn't infinite stamina, and ultimately she did collapse down onto Jemma, although even then Skye continued to lazily pump the other girl's ass hole, slowly bringing them both down from their highs. She also gently kissed Jemma's neck, and all over her face, and then finally, and best of all, her soft lips.

After a few minutes of gentle kissing Skye pulled back slightly and whispered, "God, I love you."