Left Waiting

Story Info
Patiently waiting for you to return.
1.4k words
4.5
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

The first thing that alerted me to your presence was the sound of your footsteps through the door, hollow and sharp against the hardwood floors. It sounded like you were wearing heels, but I couldn't know for sure because the black silk cloth you had tied over my eyes robbed me of my ability to see anything. Still, I could hear you slowly making your way toward me. You stopped for a moment, leaving me wondering if you were still there and, if so, what you were doing. I did not know what to expect. My brain raced through a thousand possibilities. Excitement and a bit of nervousness built up in my chest. My sense of time was completely gone since you had left me there waiting for what seemed like hours. It probably had not been hours but with no ability to see or move, the difference between minutes and hours seemed small. You could have told me that you had left me there for days with little but my thoughts and I would have believed you. Some of the nervousness in my chest released when I heard you start moving again, though not all of it. I still did not know what you had planned for me, but I at least knew you had not left me there alone again.

When you first called me into the room, however long ago that was, you told me to undress completely, fold my clothes neatly so they did not wrinkle (in case I needed to be presentable later) and place them on the table in the corner. You watched me carefully as I followed your instructions. I noticed your face grow annoyed as I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, and I hurried myself along, knowing you were growing impatient. You had not asked me to put on a show. Your instructions were simple and I was to follow them exactly and without delay. I placed the stack of clothes on the table and returned to the place you had told me to stand. You walked around me back toward the table and looked immediately disappointed upon inspecting the pile of clothes.

"This is neat to you? Fix them. And don't think that you won't be punished for wasting time."

I rushed back over to the table and refolded each piece of clothing, quickly but more carefully this time. When I finished, you looked at the newly stacked pile and, satisfied, returned to where I was standing. Your next instruction was to get on the bed facing the headboard with my knees and forearms against the mattress. I did as you asked, in spite of feeling very exposed all bent over with my bare ass in the air. It didn't take me long to realize that's probably exactly why you had positioned me like this. That's when you put the cloth over my eyes. Shortly after I felt the familiar loops of your leather cuffs tighten around my left wrist and then my right. I heard you walk back to the other side of the room and pulled on the cuffs to find that you had secured them around the center rail of the headboard. I thought I had done this subtly enough that you would not notice from the other side of the room. I realized my mistake instantly when you asked,

"Why exactly are you squirming?"

I didn't have a good answer. I wasn't even sure myself why I had done it. You told me that you wanted me to stay exactly in that position - no squirming, no shifting, and absolutely no relaxing - until you came back. I heard you leave the room and didn't hear you return for what felt like hours. It was long enough for my shoulders and thighs to grow sore, but I did not dare relax into a more comfortable position. The room was painfully silent, so I couldn't use sounds to keep my mind occupied. I could faintly smell a candle you had left burning on the table across the room, a smell I normally would not have noticed with the rest of my senses to keep my brain busy. Two questions took turns occupying my mind - when would you return and what did you have planned for me?

But now you had returned and, after what sounded like a stop at the table where I had left my clothes, I could hear you approaching the right side of the bed. The next sign of you that I sensed were your fingers scratching slowly up the back of my right thigh. Normally a fairly light scratch would not have made my flinch, but after all of my senses being completely unstimulated for so long, I was unusually sensitive to the sharp touch. I jumped forward and winced. That was when your voice broke the long silence.

"No squirming," you reminded me.

This time the bite of a flogger caught the left side of my ass. Not expecting this, I jumped again and was immediately met with the same feeling on my right side. This time I held still.

"Much better."

You rewarded me with another scratch up back of my left thigh. Your touch was deeply comforting after being left alone for so long. Goosebumps raised on my skin, but I didn't move a muscle. My curiosity piqued when I felt you shift and reach for something. Then I noticed the smell of the candle again, much closer this time, just before I felt the burn of hot wax between my shoulder blades. I arched my back against the pain and was immediately met with a lash on my left side, this time harder than the first two. My senses finally started adjusting back to normal so that I was able to hold steady while you pour two more long streams of wax down the right and left side of my back. I inhaled sharply when the wax dripped onto the sensitive skin of my lower back, but you allowed the noises for the moment. I heard you set the candle back to the side, happy the amount of my back that would be covered in fine red lines from the wax.

"I'm going to take your blindfold off."

I felt your fingers untie the cloth before pulling it away from my face. My eyes watered a bit as they adjusted to the light in the room. I expected you to remove the cuffs next, but you left the in place, instead kneeling on the bed behind me. You placed your knees between mine and used them to push my legs further apart. You held firmly onto might left hip, pulling me close so that I could feel the soft silk of your slip against my bare skin. Then you gave me the instruction I had been waiting for all day.

"You're going to come for me now."

I had not realized how wet I was until your fingers slide inside of me. My voice filled the room with moans of pleasure. For a moment, I wondered if you would scold me for making noise, but I think you were enjoying the sound of me as much as I was enjoying the feeling of you. I instinctively tried to push myself back into you, forgetting the restraints around my wrists that prevented me from doing so. You understood my cue though and slide deeper inside of me. It wasn't long before you had worked me to orgasm, and continued to fuck me through it while I yelled expletives and sounds that weren't words at all. When I couldn't take any more, I begged you to stop. You continued for another few intensely pleasurable seconds until you were pleased and then pulled away from me. I rested my forehead against the headboard, trying to catch my breath and noticed that my legs were visibly shaking between coming and how long I had been kneeling there. You took your time unfastening the cuffs around my wrists before telling me that I may relax. I collapsed onto the mattress, my chest still rising and falling heavily. This was the first time I had looked at you since you had blindfolded me. You looked calm, put together and beautiful as ever. You ran a hand through my hair as you told me that I had pleased you today, words you know I love to hear. You told me to rest for a few minutes, shower and then come find you in the kitchen, then left the room.

384302
384302
28 Followers