Leftfield

Story Info
Falling in love at Homelands.
1.8k words
4.39
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really notice him at first, our group had bumped into theirs outside the tent as we got some air before Leftfield started. Various mashed up conversations started and filtered their way into my happy brain without making an impact. He was funny for sure, just a little guy having fun, plenty of those around. I moved a step away from everyone and danced to the tune in my head.

I didn't really think much of her at first. She was good looking in a clinical way but as she wasn't engaging there wasn't anything to latch an attraction to. I did like the way her dress flowed over her hips though, would've told her that to start a conversation but she moved a step away and seemed to be dancing even though there wasn't really any music playing.

People watching. Everyone secretly or not so secretly does it don't they? I certainly did and despite the rushing roaring in my head I did so then, evaluating both the groups as they intermingled. It was then that I saw it, he had something. I studied, then understood, the group was his. An unspoken rule, they protected him because he was their leader, when he spoke they listened, when he supported they folded into him like kittens falling from their nest. I was curious so I moved closer, caught onto what he was saying, absorbed the inflections of his voice and found I wanted to be near him.

She came in from her dance and up close I could feel her confusion, her big heart screaming to get out, her sexuality wanting an avenue. There was something very real about the aura she gave off, a transparency that shrouded at the same time. A woman you could get lost in, scared, suffocated and drowned, if you were weak that is. If you were strong then she was a prize you would wait a lifetime to have a chance of competing for.

The chemicals were helping and I needed their help. I knew he was evaluating and as he faced me for the first time those deep brown eyes seemed to bore into my soul. There was some psychological primal tension happening and I felt on the receiving end. Desperate to know why, I gradually isolated us enough so that we could be semi private, so that I could explore the multitude of messages my senses were giving me.

She was smart and that made me hot. Really smart, the more we talked the more that became obvious. She used her body to communicate, to send quick-fire signals as her mind flitted across subjects. Sometimes the half-light framed her smile, sometimes it caressed her hair, as she relaxed her true beauty emerged. I wanted to know why she pushed people away from her best parts, her natural style so we talked fast and long, exploring the fabric of her construction and all the while the desire grew in the background, a slowly rising force looking to consume all before it when the time was right to strike.

My god he was lovely. Kind and not scared of being so, cheekily funny but serious whenever required, he could switch between the two in a heartbeat. After talking for an hour you felt as though you'd known him your whole life and he teased your stories from you like a hypnotic snake charmer. I told him everything, the real me was handed out like a wafer at a drug induced communion. He was honest but deft with his truths, in one of those delicious moments of clarity that pierce the pill induced haze I realised he had a darkness in there.

From nowhere she reached out and put her hand on my heart. The energy sprang between us, a swirling confusion of multi-coloured electricity that shook me to my core and beyond. I felt her compassion, her ability to love despite herself and I felt the magnetic pull between us. I wanted her so much then, my mouth salivated, my skin prickled.

Our respective groups had gone into the tent, as the dull thump of Phat Planet began to shake the ground I realised we had missed almost all the delights on offer from Leftfield. I asked him if we should go in but his response was clear, singular and nicely direct.

I kissed her. I had no choice, she suggested going to find our friends, such a disastrous plan had to be dismantled at source. My hands gently on her waist, my lips gently against hers. Two small quick kisses, then a lingering one during which the sparks flew in every direction, a thousand emotional fireflies released into the night sky.

That kiss. Oh that kiss! The first two little ones were ok, I was pleased he hadn't grabbed me and I was surprised how close we'd become while talking. I liked our bodies were almost touching but the only connection was his hands and our mouths. The long kiss after the first two was just dreamy, a never ending smooth surge of silky pleasure which made every synapse in my bouncing brain leap to attention in unison. We knew then, that was the moment, we walked together, holding hands, linking arms, sharing water in little sips. Sometimes we stopped to kiss, to feel the physical intimacy alongside the psychological but mostly we talked and laughed and lost track of time, hour after hour of bliss we never wanted to end.

That rising tide of desire seized its moment when she asked about my dark side. We sat down, her in front of me, leaning back against my chest as my arms and legs made a cradle for her. I explained, showed how I locked the pain from the people I helped in there, how I tried to channel it into energy instead of negativity. The disclosure was what mattered because that bound us together, it laid the final foundation and opened up the path we wanted to follow.

I could feel every part of him now. I stroked his arms, the sides of his face, snuggled against him, tasted his lips again and again. Gentle, hard, smooth, each kiss subtly different, each one adding it's little contribution to my building desire. Every time his hands touched my skin I felt the sparkle cover my body, I was already wet and open, I wanted to give myself to him with abandon, wanted to hear that growl in his voice when he told me I was beautiful inside and out.

I knew it was time, she was taking the lead and I'd never felt anything as good in my life before. She kissed like a demon and I was in thrall to the contours of her body. She had a way of resting against me that produced the most amazing erotic sensation, I wanted to be inside her, joined with her, enveloped by her warmth to a single connected point.

His hands were under my dress and stroking my legs. I nearly came as every feeling hit me at the same time, shifted onto my back and pulled him onto me. His fingers moved, into that space and I tensed, loving the anticipation of what was to come. He stroked, I moaned, he massaged, I writhed. It wasn't enough but it felt so good. He sensed I couldn't come that way and I loved him for that, for the understanding that kept us in the moment.

I had to taste her, had to experience and explore her in every way, had to lick and christen every single part of that beautiful body. Down I went, down into the glorious warmth of the perfectly divine, to smother my face in her liquid, to stab my tongue into her over and over, a mini fucking acting as a warm up to the main act coming up later on. I found the points that mattered, the chakras of her sex and massaged every one, connected with her so intimately, so directly that I felt her orgasm surging through her the same time she did.

He made me come, yes he did, there in that field. My back against the grass, my legs wide apart, my gaping sex glistening in the moonlight for every passer-by to gawp at. I wanted to care but I couldn't, all I could focus on was the amazing feelings created for me, by me, allied to him. Gradually the shaking subsided, the waves of shivering pleasure smoothed themselves into manageable peaks and I just wanted him close to me.

She pulled me into her, pretty much literally. I was inside her, stroking her with my hardness, moving with her in emotional symmetry. We flowed together, opening new lines of energy which blurred the world around us. I felt too good to feel, too strong to fail, too connected to let go. Every extra kiss lanced through my brain, every subtle thrust shot juddering pleasure through my core. I'd gone through the state of our existence, into the heightened plane of understanding, the place where the connections made everyone feel like a superhero.

Even though my body had orgasmed countless times moments before it still felt like a new beginning with him inside me. I loved the way he moved, the way he conveyed compassion combined with sexuality, desire bound with respect. Every nerve ending was tingling as he moved, his hardness snuggled into my walls, my wet slick entrance allowing him stealthy smooth passage. I felt our energies link together, the incredible closeness built higher, he wrapped his hands in my hair and during a deep kiss I came again, a lovely little short punchy kicker which made my skin flutter with the sheer pleasure.

She wrapped her legs around me, trapped me in, limited my movement to gentle but firm thrusts which stopped altogether so I could explode inside her. There were no words to describe that particular point in space and time, a singularity so powerful, so ethereal it burned into my brain with the power of a thousand suns. I shook, trembled and strained, so alive, so real. She was mine and I was hers, a perfection borne of ancient times and ancient worlds.

We spent the rest of the night there, together, because together was all we would ever need. I could feel in him everything I wanted, every piece of every missing puzzle, every failed start reignited. I just needed him to want me and then I would willingly belong to him. I could belong, I would belong, but only to someone who could make me feel this complete, this joined up, this connected.

My heart was blazing, she aroused every emotion in me, left no area untouched, left no feeling out in the cold. She matched me, somehow she openly gave herself to me while still being my equal. The path to true happiness lies in the ultimate complete connection with another soul and to experience that for even a second is worth more than all the other experiences combined. I was content, I was alive, most of all I was happy.