Leg Work

Story Info
Nurse helps his doctor with a hard task.
1.7k words
4.34
81.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nevadaman
Nevadaman
1 Followers

It had been a long Friday at the office. I was just finishing up the 'End of Week' stocking when Connie came in to the room. She leaned over the exam table slightly waiting for me to look up. I stood and smiled knowing something was up.

"Hey Jason, Dr. Quil wanted some help in her office with some reports and I'm off already can you do it?" she spoke with a smile and a slight jiggle of her heavy breasts. The attempt of female persuasion had its effect on me; it always did.

With a sigh I said, "Yeah give me a second ok." Connie was already out the door before I finished the sentence. I locked up the meds cabinet and headed for Dr. Quil's office. Dr. Katie Quil was the newest partner to the office. She had several yrs of private clinic experience already and a key person in a number of advancements in cardiology research now at 45, Dr. Quil had joined with us. She was tall with shoulder length mahogany hair, a very welcoming smile and the nicest pair of full C's any woman could ask for. I had been reassigned to her 6months ago so we worked well together and she was always asking for help with things in her office. I could reach higher since I stood a good 6inches taller then her and being the only male nurse in the office had its rewards. I rounded the corner of the hallway leading from the exam rooms to the doctors' private offices.

There where 6 total most where empty all but Dr. Rhett's and Dr Quil's I paused as Dr. Rhett came out of his office, one of his blonde patients in tow, and proceeded to head for the front door. I nodded good night to both knowing full well that he had been doing more then just a consultation with that particular woman. You hear about how people often get attracted to their doctors well in Rhett's case he was the poster doctor for that saying. I shrugged and headed to the other open door. I walked into the room to be happily greeted by Dr. Quil's luscious backside. She was bending over her desk making her black skirt pull tight over her ass. My mind instantly began picturing her with nothing on under it and my hands roaming over her pale white cheeks as I slid my cock deep into her.

"Oh, Jason, I need you to help me hang this white board before we get to the charts ok?" she said, as she stood up and turned around.

I quickly composed myself hoping my cock's slight erection was not apparent in my black scrubs. "Ok, where is it going? And how did you want it?" I said quickly, and then realized the words.

She smiled with a slight hue flooding her cheeks "Over there on that wall, I already placed the hooks. We just have to catch them."

She stepped on to the stool at one end while I carried the brunt of the weight in the center. She hooked the left side then got down and brushed past me, her breasts rubbing against my back I momentarily thought of how they would have looked bouncing up and down as I fucked her on the desk. She got in position and caught the other side and I let go of the board it settled nicely on the wall I turned just in time to see Katie falling off the stool I stepped close, catching her, and then sliding her down to the ground.

She had an odd look in her face then a smile she said thank you and stood up and sat in her chair "you alright doc?" I asked.

She raised her leg up and began to rub the calf" she glanced at me. "Umm, I think I pulled something could you rub it out for me?"

I knelt down and took her leg in my hands pulling her pump off I began at her foot massaging the muscle structures slowly then working up her calf. I looked up and saw her face. Her eyes where slightly closed her finger in her mouth. My cock began to grow even more Katie looked so hot so sexy. I continued up her leg my fingers massaging her thigh. She moaned softly as she spoke, "Umm yess the girls said you had good hands for this."

I moved my hands down Katie's legs and repeated the motions a number of times each time getting higher and higher on her thigh. My hands now under her skirt, I could feel the heat of her body, my fingers inches from her pussy.

"Thank you Dr. Quil." I whispered.

"No call me Katie" she said with a lusty voice.

I looked up into her jade green eyes filled with a fire of passion. I laid her leg over my shoulder and picked up the other placing her foot in my lap. I blinked as her foot began to rub my now hard cock. I continued to massage her leg but this time my finger went all the way up. My hands sliding under her skirt to her panties, touching their wetness, I moved them aside. Katie moaned deep as my finger slide into her wet pussy.

"Oh Jason... Oh yess ... Please fuck me. It's been so long." Katie groaned, as I finger fucked her. I could not believe my eyes, kneeling here with this gorgeous, fantastic, smart, and professional doctor begging me to fuck her. I pushed up her skirt as she lifted her hips and hooked her thong panties yanking them off. I leaned over and slowly began to kiss up her thigh my tongue trailing over her soft skin. I could feel her tremble as my fingers moved in and out quickly then slowly she was close to cumming and I was going to taste her first, she moved her legs wider, so I could drive my tongue in to her bare shaved pussy. Her clit was swollen and I found it quickly.

"OOHH YYEss ... yess Ja- son mmmMMMhmm! "she screamed.

I tongued Katie's clit and moved my fingers faster feeling her pussy clench down on them. "Oh, god!" she screamed through clenched teeth and guttural groans as she came on my face. "Now... Jason now... please fuck me please," She whimpered. "No, suck my cock first. Get it hard and wet, Katie," I spoke, hungrily with desire. I pulled away form her and stood up she looked at me and leaned forward taking it into her mouth slowly Katie ran her tongue up then down the shaft now it was my turn to moan I leaned back slightly against the desk as the good Dr. Quil sucked my cock into her mouth and then back out each time building up more saliva and making her mouth ever so warm and wet

"Oohhh Katie... Hmmm you do... That... So fucking good" I moaned, as her tongue twirled up and down my cock.

I reached down and got the top buttons of her shirt undone. I slip my hand down into Katie's bra. My hand grasped the lovely soft yet firm flesh of her tit and squeezed her nipple between my fingers. She moaned suddenly around my cock sending shocks of pleasure through me.

"Ooh Katie I want you... I want to fuck you soo, bad. I need to fuck you now!" I panted. I pulled from Katie's hot mouth. "Katie bend over the chair so I can grab those fine hips, baby" I demanded.

She jumped up and leaned over the chair" yes, Jason, yes fuck me hard!" she yelped, as my cock slide deep into her wet pussy. We moaned and screamed as our bodies slammed together. Her pussy was just getting hotter and wetter. She started moaning,

"Ooh yes. Oh god yess Jason fuck me, fuck my pussy good ... So big ... your cock is... making... me CUMMM!!"

I felt her pussy tighten and seize my cock hard making me scream as well.

I grunted and moaned, "Ooh shit... Yeah Katie cum on my cock ... Yeah that's it cum for me you hot slut!"

I was still fucking that wonderful sopping pussy, when she reached back with a tube of K-y and squeezed it over her ass" Jason you have to do my ass pleeaaase... Oh please fuck my tight ass!" she panted.

As she came down off her second orgasm, I pulled out and lined it up with her ass. I shoved hard making her squeal loudly with delight as it went it

"Oohhh damn Katie such a tight ass you have!" I pounded hard in and out of her ass. She grunted and squealed with pleasure her hands white knuckled on the back of the chair

"YYEss... ohh godd yes Jason "she screamed through clenched teeth "fuck my ass ... fuck it ... fill it with cum. Yes..."

I could not take any more, her ass felt so damn good. I felt my balls tighten and my cock jump violently in Katie's tight ass. "OOHHH Fucckk ka... Katie I'm cumming in your hot ass! Ooh YYEESSSSS oh Ddammn baby!!" I screamed, as my cock spasmed.

I drove it deep into her ass. Shooting what felt like a ton of juice in that hot mature ass. Katie screamed incomprehensible mutterings as she too came form the pleasure of hot cum filling her up. Finally, we separated I collapsed on the desk as she rolled over and sat in the chair. Our lungs heaving, I looked at this hot mature woman, thinking how wild a fuck she was.

"Mom, Are you still here?" came a voice form out in the lobby.

"Shit my daughter!" Katie spat as she wiggled back into her skirt and started buttoning her shirt. I smiled as I leaned over to pull my scrub pants back on and head to the door as her daughter came in to the room.

"Well Dr. if you need any more help let me know ok," I said with a grin.

"No Jason you were great help to night thank you, "Katie said, with a deep look of satisfaction. I turned and headed home a smile the whole way.

Nevadaman
Nevadaman
1 Followers