Leg Worship Soul Mates

Story Info
A travel encounter leads to leg fantasy fulfillment.
1.4k words
4.39
12.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember watching her as she moved past me to take the window seat, realizing that this was not going to be an ordinary business flight. She was a stunning blonde, with beautiful facial features, full lips and sparking blue-grey eyes. She was wearing a pale yellow blouse and a tight black skirt that was short enough to show off her smooth, tanned and shapely lower thighs. I sighed as I watched her sit down, the middle seat still unoccupied, noticing her skirt creeping up a few more inches as she adjusted herself in her seat.

To a leg worshipper like myself, this was an unexpected gift. I made a silent prayer that the middle seat would continue to be unoccupied so that I could gaze without obstruction on her incredible legs to my heart's content. And my prayers were answered.

She started to read and I reclined my seat somewhat to make it harder for her to see me taking in her luscious legs. They were smooth and flawless and my mind actively imagined what it would feel like to be able to kiss, stroke and lick them as much as I wanted. My cock stiffened in response to these fantasies.

Eventually we introduced ourselves and started talking. It turned out that she was staying at a hotel a few subway stops from mine, and like myself was on a business trip. As the flight progressed we shared more personal information. I was divorced, and she was single but not actively "looking", having recently broken off a relationship. After the flight bar service, we both became more intimate with personal details of past relationships gone right, and gone wrong.

Then suddenly she looked at me with a smile and said: "So tell me, what characteristics about a woman turn you on the most?" "Do you mean physical or personality characteristics?, I asked." She responded with: "Well let's start with physical".

I felt myself rather turned on and replied: "Well", "to be honest I'm very much of a leg man... there's nothing that turns me on more than a sexy pair of legs." "Funny you should mention that", she replied, because for me, there's nothing hotter than a man worshipping and playing with my legs". I looked at her and my cock became even harder than before, imagining the possibilities. "What do you like men to do with your legs"?, I heard myself saying. She didn't miss a beat: "Well, if it's okay to be graphic, I love to have my legs caressed, licked, tongued and sucked... and I love it when a man cums all over my legs"...it usually makes me cum instantly."

Her graphic description almost made me cum in my pants right there and then.

"Funny that you mention it too, I said with a chuckle, that's exactly what I love to do with a hot pair of legs". An awkward silence followed, and she returned to her reading.

A few times during the flight she got up to use the washroom. I watched the great view as she walked up the aisle, her shapely calves and back of her knees enticing me. And when I moved aside to let her get back in her seat, I was sure it wasn't an accident that her knee grazed my hand.

She slept for awhile and that gave me unlimited time to stare at her legs, imagining what it would feel like to kiss, caress, nibble and then cum all over them. Sleep was the last thing possible for my active imagination.

Towards the end of the flight she asked if I'd like to meet her the next evening for dinner. I naturally agreed.

That next night was one of the most remarkable I have ever experienced. We went to a nice French restaurant in the middle of the city. Afterwards we walked back to her hotel room. By then we had shared a lot of intimate details about our lives. It was like we had always known each other, and the atmosphere was one where we knew we were going to be lovers.

Once in the hotel room, she poured us a drink from the minibar. Then she looked at me and said: "Would you like to have a closer look at my legs"? "Of course", I mumbled. I was sitting on the couch, and she came right up in front of me, and pulled up her skirt a few inches. "You can touch them if you'd like", she whispered. I put my glass down. I started caressing the back of her calves, marvelling at their strength and silky smoothness. Slowly I worked my way up the back of her thighs, caressing, kneading, stroking. I moved my hands to the front of her thighs, slowly caressing the soft skin. She parted her legs so I was able to put my hands between them, and I slowly caressed her warm inner thighs. She started to moan softly.... "I would love to kiss them", I said, and she moaned a little louder...saying "mmm, you can do whatever you want with them". My cock was hard as a rock and yearning for pleasure.

I went on my knees and started kissing her legs, from top to bottom. I ran my tongue along the insides of her knees and then along her thighs to her panties. I gently sucked the inside of her thighs, and then turned her around so that I could gently kiss and nibble the back of them. While kissing those luscious legs I started to rub her pussy through the material of her panties. She moaned in pleasure. I felt her panties becoming wet with her pussy juices. While sucking at the inside of her leg I slipped a finger inside her.

"Wait a second", she said..."I want to change positions". She went over to the leather chair across from me. She took off her skirt and then sat down in an upright position with her legs open, her knees up and feet on the edge of the chair. "Take off your clothes", she said. I slowly got undressed. My cock was erect, rock-hard and almost pulsating. I went over to her. On my knees again, as she parted her legs I started kissing her inner thighs, working my way up to her panties. I kissed the back of her legs near her ass. She suddenly lifted up her ass and pulled off her panties. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, her lips soaked with juices. I gave her pussy a slow cat-lick, and then started sucking and nibbling on her lips in earnest. She tasted and smelled wonderful. I sucked and stroked her clit with my tongue. Her moaning increased, her breathing more rapid. "Mmmm, you're going to make me cum soon, aren't you?" she murmured. She then reached forward, one hand finding my cock, the other cupping my balls. She slowly stroked my cock while massaging my balls. My pre-cum made her strokes glide effortlessly along my throbbing shaft. I stood up a bit and then rubbed my glistening cock along her thighs, making sure that I left a trail of pre-cum all over them. While doing that I rubbed her clit with my thumb while fingering her pussy with two fingers.

She seemed close to cumming, as was I. "I want you to come all over my legs when I say "Now!" she said. I continued rubbing her clit and pussy lips. It was all I could do to prevent myself from unleashing my hot load. Finally, after another minute or two, she mercifully screamed "Now!" Without further ado I felt myself begin to spurt. I directed thick wads of cum to her inner thighs, then the front of them, then over to her pussy. She screamed a low guttural sound of having an intense orgasm. During it, she rubbed my hot cum over her thighs and her pussy.

After her breathing slowed, she took my still throbbing and creamy cock into her hot, moist mouth. She sucked the remaining cum from it, licking it until it was dry. "Mmm, she said, you taste so good".

We had another drink, and about half an hour later we were at it again. This time, we role-played a scenario in which she was a new office colleague whom I brought back to my condo so that we could become better acquainted.

And so ended the first encounter we had.

We've had many more, keeping in touch as we've travelled. Needless to say, we have both enjoyed the hot leg play within different scenarios. Many of our hook-ups have ended with her cumming when feeling that hot load of cum hitting her smooth, sexy legs.


Would you like to hear more about those too? Stay tuned.