Legacy: Backlash

Story Info
Thomas returns home to new revelations and a new home.
20k words
4.8
68.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older. Thomas is heading home to spend time with family and friends. He had acquired some of the information he needs to identify dangerous antiques but there is more to be gathered. He has learned the true nature of his relationship with the man he had called Grandpa all his life. It was time to confront his mother and clear the air between them. Thomas has brought his half-sister Lily as well as a reborn Taoist Sorcerer which inhabits the body of tortoiseshell cat.

Homecoming:

The closing of the taxi door alerted my family that I was home. I had my luggage in one hand and the cat carrier in the other. The Sorcerer Cat wasn't in it of course. The moment we had gotten off the plane he refused to remain inside. The cat was perched on my shoulders allowing me to carry him inside. The driver was removing Lily's luggage from the trunk of the cab when the front door opened and my mother stepped out. I was thrilled to be home after being away for so long. Mom moved to help Lily carry her luggage inside and began chatting her up.

"You are family," Mom said. "Don't worry about getting along with everyone."

"You are too kind," Lily said in perfect English and I spun on her.

"Now hold the hell on," I snapped. "You've been speaking Cantonese this entire time. You decide now is the time you speak English."

"I knew you spoke Cantonese," Lily said smiling. "So, I stuck with it. I am sorry Shifu."

"Shifu?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"It means Master," Lily explained. "Ooh, what a lovely home you have."

"You broke her early huh," Mom laughed as Lily's bags were taken up to the master bedroom.

We reached my room and Violet was in the process of changing the bedsheets. I asked her why she just now had gotten around to changing them. She told me that now that I was home my scent would be all over the house again. I let her continue and introduced Lily as the asshole cat launched itself into the air. It landed on the bed and Violet patiently shooed it away but every time she placed a sheet or blanket on the bed the cat was there. Instead of getting upset Violet just giggled and treated it like a game. Lily helped Violet out with the bed and the two hit it off instantly. Of all my siblings, they were the closest in age as well as personality. I still wasn't sure about Lily staying here. She had begged me not to leave her behind and her mother was eager for her to meet the rest of her family. I relented under the mountain of guilt they heaped upon me.

I set out my clean clothes and took my dirty ones and placed them in the hamper. The smell of coffee pulled me downstairs to the kitchen where my mother waited. It was time to talk things over face to face. I had learned the shocking truth that I was in fact Thomas Blackstone Junior. I wasn't just his namesake but his son. I sat down as mom poured a shot of Irish crème into her coffee. I had known that she had fucked him but I hadn't thought she'd have a kid by him. I began to wonder what connection Keisha played in all of this. Mom broke the silence and explained everything she knew. I was his heir and pride and joy. She sipped her coffee and continued with all the women he had impregnated over the years. I was his only son. I was one of the few that didn't have a mental defect. She brought up Keisha's homicidal tendencies. There were others that had to be taken care of. A portion of my legacy was dedicated to the treatment and attention of the others, the poor souls that he had sired.

"He was so damned determined to have a golden child." She said her lips thin from the strain as she grimaced.

"Lily brought that up," I added. "She let me read the numerous letters he had written. Her mother had printed off the emails he had sent just prior to his death. He was really losing it."

"You were on the road. You didn't see his spiral into madness. He had gone off a week before he died. He just disappeared and dropped off the face of the Earth. I have spent the last few months tracking his movements. The information is in your office whenever you are ready. I suggest you unwind and spend some time home before you go out hunting ghosts. What's so fucking funny?"

"I..." I said and started laughing again.

"Have you told her yet?" The Sorcerer Cat asked as it leapt onto the kitchen table.

"Christ!" Mom screeched as she backed away from the table.

"Apparently not," the cat said looking at me. "Woman of the house, I am hungry."

"Thomas... why is the cat talking?" She said ignoring the cat.

"Mom, this is Lao Fong and he was a Taoist Sorcerer about six hundred years ago. There was an accident and he has been reborn in the body of a cat. It's a long story and I'm not up to it right now."

"Well, if you aren't up to the task," the asshole cat said as he cleared his throat. "I am Lao Fong the Great..."

"Shit, I forgot to go by the store and get him cat food," I said interrupting his speech.

"Surely, I will starve," the cat yowled.

"KITTY," Violet called out from behind me. "Naughty kitty, let's get you some food."

Violet pulled out a food and water dish she had gotten for the asshole cat when she learned of him. She filled the water dish and then opened a small puck shaped can of wet food. She petted him as he ate. Mom glared at the Sorcerer Cat and tried to assimilate the fact that an ancient Chinese magician would be living under her roof. Violet showed the cat where his litter box was and he dutifully took a shit and covered it like any other feline. Mom stormed off before we had the chance to finish our conversation. I understood her reaction all too well. The cat or should I say the dirty old man inside the cat had a strong voyeuristic streak. I would warn mom as soon as I could.

I moved the spell books into my office and found the cat curled up on the desk's surface. It was going to be one of those relationships. I had never had a pet before and I hadn't formed any kind of like or dislike for cats or dogs. I could tell that this was going to take some getting used to. I was tired from the flight and informed the cat that I was heading up to get some sleep. Lily was already under the covers and asleep. I stripped down and joined her. I had barely gotten comfortable when I felt the asshole cat hop onto the bed. I opened one eye to see what he was up to. He seemed satisfied with the foot of the bed for now. I closed my eyes and I felt a weight lift. I was home. I was safe. So much craziness had occurred while I was overseas. I had been constantly moving or in motion of one kind or another to be able to really relax. Now that I was home I felt the icy tendrils wrap around me and the first tears came.

"I knew it," Lily said as she held me. "It was just a matter of time. I got you."

The torrent of emotions was overwhelming. I clung to her the way a drowning man does a piece of driftwood. The things that man had done. The man I had called grandfather for most of my life was in fact my biological father. I pushed through every thought and every emotion attached to him. The sad truth is that most of my memories were good ones. He had been there when my mom's husband wasn't available. The sudden surge of rage overwhelmed me when I thought of what I would have done if he had been alive when I discovered the truth. I clenched my fingers and felt Lily wince in pain. I let go and turned away.

"It's alright Shifu," she said her voice low and soft. "I understand. I can't imagine what you are going through."

"I should go. I should just pack up and get the hell out while I still can."

"Where would you go?" The cat asked its luminescent eyes fixed on me. "Do you really want to squander your gifts? Do you want your family to suffer? They would worry like hell about you."

I pulled away from Lily and the anger remained but this time it was directed inward. I was being selfish and I surrendered to what I felt was my fate. My life was far more complicated and I just couldn't go off and travel all the time. I had a family to take care of and damn it I would. I leaned over and kissed Lily's forehead. The cat bristled and stood up. Its ears were perked and then assumed an aggressive posture. I got to my feet and began dressing. I was heading downstairs when I saw a small gathering by the front door. My sister Tiffany was standing next to a man I didn't recognize while Violet kept her distance from him. I cleared my throat as I walked down the stairs. Everyone looked up at me and I saw Violet smile in relief while Tiffany seemed happy and yet uncertain. I heard Lily join me on the stairs as I approached the bottom of the steps.

"You're home," Tiffany said and began moving to me when the young man grabbed her arm.

"Who the hell is this?" He said his voice was low and threatening.

"I am Thomas Blackstone and this is my house. Who are you?"

"Oh, you're the brother." He said his hand still on Tiffany's arm.

"Tiffany," I said and she shrugged off his grip. "It is good to see you." I said hugging her.

"Thomas, this is Snake," she said in introduction.

"Snake huh," I said just as Lily reached the bottom of the steps. I saw his eyes widen when he got a good look at Lily. "Lily, would you be so kind as to get two beers from the fridge and bring them into the living room?" I asked in Cantonese.

"Of course, Shifu."

"Let's have a beer in the living room." I said switching back to English for Snake's benefit.

He was dressed casually in jeans and a plain black t-shirt. He looked to be of Eastern European decent and my guess was either Russian or Ukrainian. He followed me to the couch and we sat down while Tiffany and Violet went into the kitchen with Lily. The tension ramped up once we sat down and had the chance to assess each other. He was in good shape and appeared to exercise regularly. His hands were calloused on he obviously worked with them.

"Auto mechanic," I said and his eyes widened in surprise. "Your hands give it away."

"Here are your beers Shifu," Lily said in Cantonese as she offered Snake a beer first. "And yours..." she said dodging Snake's grasping hand easily. "If you need anything else we will all be in the kitchen."

"I thought you'd be gone for a while yet," Snake said his voice cool and challenging.

"I was delayed," I said ignoring his posturing. "I was in Hong Kong. But now I am back."

"Tiff is going to be moving in with me," he blurted out without any warning.

"Is she," I asked and felt the tension ratchet up a notch. "She hadn't had the chance to tell me."

"I just made up my mind," he said and I gave him a quizzical look. "I haven't had the chance to tell her yet."

"Tell her..." I said and set my beer on the coffee table. "That sounds like she doesn't get a choice."

"She doesn't." He said smiling and taking a sip of beer.

"Take the beer and get the hell out of my house."

"Tiffany... we are leaving!" Snake shouted as he got to his feet.

My sisters remained in the kitchen. I rose and pointed to the front door. Snake declared he wasn't leaving until Tiffany appeared. I took out my cell phone and told him he had ten seconds to leave or I would call the cops. Snake's body language changed becoming aggressive and his face darkening with anger. He spat out a curse in Russian and that confirmed my earlier guess. I replied in kind and he showed his surprise a second time.

"You speak Russian?" He asked calming enough to reassess his situation.

"I speak a few languages," I told him. "Be nice and leave or I will make a phone call and it won't be to the police."

"I will leave your corpse..." he threatened still speaking in Russian as I dropped a singular name.

"Rasputin."

"What... wait... you are bluffing." He said his color paling at the mention of the name.

"Tall, wide shoulders, and a small scar under his left eye... I could list off tattoos but that would take some time."

"How..." he began and I launched into a story.

"My dad and I were travelling outside of Moscow. We were delivering food to a village that had been attacked by a rival gang. It was during that time that Rasputin happened to have taken a bullet to his abdomen. My father managed to stop the bleeding and remove the bullet before he died. He said... Thomas he said... if you ever need a favor all you have to do is ask."

"You are his son?"

"I am. Now get the hell out of my house and don't return."

He didn't run but he moved as fast as he could without losing respect. I closed the door behind him and slid to the floor letting out a huge sigh of relief. My sisters assembled in front of me and I weighed the situation. There was only one possible outcome from the confrontation. I informed them we were going to have a very important guest. We needed to whip a meal up for our visitor. I helped and soon we were weaving in and out as we prepped food and loaded the oven with dishes. I inspected the wine cellar and found a case of vodka and carried it up. I took out two bottles and place one on either end of the dining room table. The food was just coming out of the oven when a knock came to the door. I sent Violet to answer the door. Two rather large and impressive Russian men stepped in and swept the first floor. I told my sisters to lay out the food and bring it into the dining room. Once the house was deemed safe the middle-aged man stepped inside leaning heavily on an ironwood cane.

"Rasputin," I said in greeting. "I didn't know you were in the states."

"You look so much like him," he replied. "You got so big! How long has it been?"

"Fifteen years," I said and gestured towards the dining room. "Please accept the hospitality of my house."

"Thank you," He said walking towards the dining room. "It seems longer somehow or maybe I'm just getting old. I am sorry I didn't make an appearance at the funeral. I have to keep my movements unorthodox and unpredictable."

I introduced my sisters one at a time and when Rasputin met Tiffany his eyes widened. He took a seat at one end of the table. He tapped the bottle of vodka and laughed. He informed us that he had given the case to my father years ago as a sign of his appreciation. He opened the bottle and food was served. We had just started eating when the front door opened and my mother stormed in.

"Where is that son of a bitch?" She growled as she stalked into the room.

My mother bent down and kissed Rasputin on the lips and then smacked him across the face.

"I deserved that." He chuckled. "I guess I owe you an apology."

"An apology," she said. "You never called you asshole."

Violet got up and took another seat so that mom could sit next to Rasputin. During the conversation, we learned that 'Snake' was in fact Grigori, Rasputin's nephew. The older man apologized for his nephew's behavior and told him he would teach him how to properly treat a woman. He had been hanging out with a bad crowd and learning bad habits. I informed Rasputin that I was the head of my family and he understood my protective nature. After the meal, the older man gestured to one of his two bodyguards. The walking mountain reached into his jacket and produced a small silk pouch and handed it to Rasputin.

"It is no coincidence that I am in country," he said. "With the death of your father and your return from Hong Kong I am repaying a favor. This is for you Thomas. Your father wanted you to have this." He slid the pouch to my mother.

"I know what this is," Mom said as she weighed the pouch in her hands. "Give this to your brother."

"What is it?" I asked as Lily set the pouch into my hand.

"Needles," Mom said. "Golden acupuncture needles."

"No way," I said remembering a passage in the Taoist text Ma Yaun had given me. "There is a passage about these needles and a golden statue of buddha."

"He trusted me with this half. I am sorry to see a dear friend pass but I am happy to see what a fine young man you've grown into."

"Thank you, Sir."

We toasted to my father and as I held the pouch in my hands I felt his reach from the grave increase. How many more visits should I expect? What other things did he have in store for me? I was reaching for the bottle of vodka when I felt someone unzip my jeans. As I poured myself a shot my cock was freed and a warm wet mouth wrapped around me. I looked around the table and noticed that Violet was missing. I was forced to keep a straight face as she went down on me. I sipped my drink and that's when I noticed something. No one seemed to realize that Violet was gone. I dropped my head to hide my face when her lips touched the base of my cock.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked her voice slightly slurred.

"I think..." I said and stopped when Violet's teeth lightly raked the length of my cock. "I um..."

"You are turning red," Tiffany said. "I think you're drunk."

I just nodded as I clenched my teeth. Violet had her lips tightly clamped around the head as she double fisted my erection. Somehow, I managed to pour another shot without spilling it but just before I was going to drink it I fired my load down her throat. I didn't waste a moment. I tossed back the shot and stared in utter shock as Violet came out of the kitchen carrying a sheet of homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. If it wasn't Violet underneath the table then who the hell was it? I looked around the table once more but everyone was accounted for. I was afraid to look under the table. I didn't want to know. Whoever it was licked me clean, tucked me back in and kindly zipped up my jeans.

"You look like a man with a question on his mind." A woman said as she appeared from the living room.

"It is about time you showed up," Rasputin said. "This is my daughter Katarina."

"Adopted daughter," she said as we locked eyes. "I have my father's eyes."

Katarina was of average height but that is all that was average about her. The rest was a curvaceous package wrapped in a dark silk blouse, jean skirt, and tennis shoes. Her long reddish-brown hair hit near her round ass and to top it off were those icy blue eyes. I half expected them to be green.

"Katarina's mother was a gypsy, but we let that slide don't we my dear," Rasputin said and those fierce blue eyes narrowed.

"Yes papa, we do," she said frowning. "Just like we all ignore your tiny little pecker."

The conversation devolved after that. They began cursing at each other in Russian and I think I was the only outsider to understand half of the vitriol they were slinging at each other. In the end Rasputin struggled to his feet and with a final curse left the house. His two bodyguards followed him out while Katarina sat in the seat vacated by her adopted father and grabbed the bottle of vodka. She drank from the bottle and we stared at her.

"I don't suppose you could use a bed warmer." She asked after her fourth swig of the clear alcohol. "I suck a mean dick or even a nice one if the occasion ever arises."

"Family meeting," mom declared and I watched as the women including Katarina went into the kitchen.

I sat and drank. They were going to have to decide on their own. I had too many things to figure out on my own. The scent of freshly baked cookies finally won out. I tugged the plate over and carefully freed one of the cookies. It was still warm and soft. The chips melted as I bit into it. Yep, I am spoiled. I peeked under the table but as I suspected it was empty. When I looked up Katarina was leaning against the table.

"Looking for a cock sucker?" She asked.

"Yep, but how did you know?"

"Because I was the one under the table silly," she said licking her lips. "You have an amazing cock..."

"How did you..." I began when I felt her hands on my zipper again. "What the hell?"

"You're not the only one in the family that can work magic," the image of Katarina next to the table said. "If I make you blow again will you fuck me?"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers