Legacy of a Caring Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don resumed fucking when I said, "Let's do it on the bed."

After he pulled out his cock, I stretched out on my back on the bed, opened my arms, and said, "I'm all yours."

He scooted on his knees next to me, lovingly held my face with both hands, and said, "I love everything about you; I get turned on as soon as I see you."

I smiled and said, "Baby, the feeling is mutual. You are a considerate lover; I can be available whenever you want me," and lifted my legs and opened them wide.

Don positioned himself above me, pushed his stiff cock in to my love channel, and fucked vigorously for a while.

He was perspiring and said, "I'm not close to cumming. Would you please get on top of me?"

Smiling, I said, "I know you want to see my boobs bounce up and down, but I need to do a load of laundry."

Don said, "Ok. While you start the washer, I'll make us coffee."

Later, I saw Don standing in front of my bridal photo and staring at it intently; he had the empty coffee cup in one hand and was stroking his semi-erect cock with the other.

When he saw me, he smiled and said, "Art had good taste; I bet he didn't let you out of his sight."

I said, "He was dedicated to me. His instincts about you loving me were right on target," and grasped his firm cock.

He said, "I love him for introducing me to you," and steered me towards the wall mirror in the living room.

Blushing, I said, "Art loved to watch our making out sessions in a mirror; he had numerous mirrors installed here. He loved me passionately in this cottage. I think I have many nerve endings in my nipples. Rarely do I get aroused without my nipples being pinched gently, but they are not as sensitive as my clit. I'm lucky you are obsessed with my boobs and clit."

He said, "Did he have any other tastes?"

I said, "He kissed and licked my arm pits; I had to keep them clean-shaven," and lifted my arms above my head.

He said, "I must say, you have sexy under arms and arm pits."

Still holding his cock, I said, "I'm really glad you let me see you naked."

He said, "I'm glad you are wearing only the sexy bustier and no panties," and sat on the stool in front of the mirror.

I knelt in front of Don and, in the bright afternoon light, I sucked and licked his cockhead; I also fondled his balls. I knew he got turned on watching me suck his cock in the mirror. I straddled his lap and carefully snaked his stiff cock in to my pussy.

After he fondled my boobs that spilled over the open-cup bustier, he planted many kisses on my neck; I locked my hands behind his neck and tilted my head back. He sucked my nipples and drove me further into rapture; his tongue swirled and flicked my nipples, and his hands kneaded my plump breast.

I hugged him tightly and said, "Keep suckling, baby. I feel an orgasm building," and, after shifting my weight on to my feet, I fucked his fat cock until I had another intense orgasm.

After my intense orgasm subsided, I realized Don had not had his climax; his cock was still stiff as an iron rod; I said, "Baby, I'm impressed with your staying power. I'm thirsty. It's hot. It seems the power went off. I don't hear the air conditioner."

Shyly, he said, "I'll carry you to the refrigerator; just hang on to my neck with your arms and my waist with your legs. You will not be hot if you remove the bustier."

Blushing, I said, "It's new to me to be carried totally nude with a stiff cock deep inside me."

Quickly, Don helped me remove my bustier. There we were totally nude hugging each other; my boobs were pressed flat against his chest. I watched in the mirror my younger lover plant many kisses on my neck, boobs, and upper arms.

Softly, Don said, "Hold me tight, we are going for a short ride."

I did as he instructed and, quickly, with his hands on my buttocks, he lifted me up and stood up. In the mirror, I found myself clinging to him with my arms and legs. I leaned back, freed my boobs, and pressed them back in to his hairy chest. I felt his cockhead pressing against my uterus; I was never penetrated as deep. He was beaming with his successful effort.

He looked at our crotches pressing together and said, "This feels great. You look gorgeous," and French kissed me passionately for a long time.

I smiled and said, "I like it too. I'm still thirsty."

Don walked in short steps to the refrigerator. I opened the door, took a bottle of water, and gulped half the contents.

Don set me down on the counter and, as I leaned back on my palms, he mumbled, "I'm close," and staring intently at my jiggling, perspiration-covered boobs, he began fucking my juicy pussy.

Subtly, I tightened my pussy wall around Don's cock. Soon, he buried his face in the side of my neck and groaned until his humping motion gradually slowed down. When he pulled out his softening cock, a small amount of our mixed love juices dribbled on to the counter.

As we walked to the shower, he said, "I can't get it up again."

I smiled and said, "Sure."

As I was washing his cock, it became firm, but I told Don, "Later, baby. You need to rest."

We went to bed and took long naps. I woke up when my cell phone started ringing; it was Rose. Also, it was dark outside and Don was still sleeping on his back. I turned on the light in the hallway and I saw his cock looked firm as it lay pointing towards me.

Rose said, "Sorry we did not visit after lunch. Chuck was eager to make love to me. He got amorous as I was fixing salad. I told him that he cannot play with my boobs and ruin my blouse; after lowering my shorts and panties, he kissed my buttocks, thighs, and licked my pussy to make my vagina very wet. He pleaded to let him push his stiff cock, just to enjoy my tightly enveloping pussy. Still fixing the salad, I bent over the counter, and guided Chuck's stiff cock to my vagina. Not that I minded, but he could not help pump his cock in and out my love channel. That's when I heard your knock on the door. I saw my shorts got wrinkled; I pushed Chuck to quickly pull his cock out of me and ran to my bedroom to change. I whispered to Chuck to put his cock back in to his shorts, and meet you and Don at the door.

Giggling, I said, "I wondered why you wore Capri pants on a warm day," and grasped Don's lovely cock and watched it get stiff and grow.

Rose said, "As soon as you and Don left, Chuck and I took our clothes off. After he sat on a chair in the shade, I sucked his cock to make it stiff again and coat it with my slick saliva, and sat astride his lap. Chuck loved me while alternating between fondling my boobs and kissing my neck. After I enjoyed my orgasm, I milked his cock by tightening my vaginal muscles and releasing them several times; his cock spurted jets of cum deep in my pussy. We both were sweating profusely in the heat and took showers to cool off. Art also liked Chuck and was glad I accepted him as my lover; he helped him get a job at the electronic store. I'm sure my only daughter will like him; I'm thinking of letting Chuck move in with me."

Still fondling Don's firm cock, I said, "It looks like Chuck is a keeper. So is my guy. Talk to you later," and, after turning off the phone, I leaned to the side and began to suck on Don's cock.

Don looked happy as he watched me suck and massage his cock with my boobs. After a while, he pulled me to lie on his body and snaked his stiff cock in to my wet pussy.

While kissing his face, I said, "Love, I want to see your cock spurt."

He said, "Ok, but I want to lick your pussy."

I got off of Don and scooted to get in to the sixty-nine position. I sucked and pumped his cock, while he sucked my pussy lips and engorged clit. A few times, I heard Don mumble, 'It's beautiful' and felt my labia being spread apart. He was making love to my love channel using his lips and tongue. I stopped pumping his cock to enjoy an intense orgasm on his mouth. After my orgasm subsided, I resumed pumping his cock and saw drops of cum come out of his cock. Then, as he groaned, his cock spurted cum about a foot in the air, and landed on my neck and his thighs; altogether, it was an impressive sight.

I fixed tossed salads and spaghetti with marinara sauce for dinner, and Don opened a bottle of red wine.

After we clicked our wine glasses, I said, "I loved Art very much. He left me secure financially. Now, I'm getting more loving than I hoped for from you, my young stud."

Don said, "I want to be close to you. I can continue to pay rent for the apartment you own."

I said, "But, you better spend the nights with me."

Don said, "I'm forever grateful to Art for introducing me to you. You are a great lover, the best of my life," and grasped both my hands.

END