Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver

Story Info
The High Priestess prepares with her whore apprentice.
2.5k words
3.92
15.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJKA
MJKA
93 Followers

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy for free entertainment. Soul Reaver is the property of Crystal Dynamics. Please DO NOT repost without the author's permission. *Priestess and Nicola are based on Eva Green and Olivia Wilde, respectively*)

Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver - The High Priestess

Beneath the Human Citadel likes an ancient city inhabited
by an evil as great as any posed by that of your Lord Kain.

- The Elder God

Nosgoth was not healthy. Racked by tremors that destroyed the land and altered the flow of great rivers and ancient lakes, it seemed at times as if the planet had suddenly gone mad and decided to kill itself. She knew that was not true, of course, her religion allowing her to see into the future as clearly as her vampire lover Turel with his Chronoplast time machine.

Yet, that left the question of how to repair the damage done by the humans who had refused to accept historical progress and submit to their supernatural overlords. This was somehow their fault--she just knew it--and until she was able to restore balance to the spirit realm and get the Wheel of Fate turning again, Nosgoth and the few like her who remained would be made to answer for crimes not of their own making.

The prisoners came to life as she stepped into the room unguarded, looking up from the floor to see her bare feet, long golden legs, and finally her curvy upper body and stunningly beautiful face. She wore large golden bracelets and anklets, a curved sacrificial dagger that hung from her left hip, and pristine white silk that clung to her firm hips and ample chest but left her flat midsection and legs completely on display, the slightest turn in either direction causing the draped material to shift almost imperceptibly and expose her dark curls and creamy pink femininity to whomever happened to be nearby. The men--for she only used males in this ritual--responded as they were meant to, standing up and staring with widened eyes at the woman they had lived in fear of all their adult lives.

"Please milady, free us. We have families to look after."

The High Priestess of the Vampire Worshippers turned her head in his direction, narrowing her greenish-blue eyes and withering him with but a single glance. Of medium height, the brown-haired human of one and thirty was not only a perfect representation of what the females of her species were meant to be, but possessed of such confidence and intelligence that only the most foolish men dared to underestimate her.

"You have no families now," she said, her clipped words almost a purr. The men pulled against their chains to listen, entranced by her pouty blue-painted lips and matching jagged lines that crossed her smoldering eyes from unlined forehead to delicate cheek.* "You are my prisoners, for as long as I deem it necessary. When you are of no more use to me you will be sacrificed to the gods, and we will make love on your corpses and climax in your warm blood."

Before the men could digest such vivid descriptions of their end, the Priestess turned to the chamber door and snapped out a name.

"Nicola!"

At once the door swung open, and yet another lovely brown-haired woman of medium height strode inside. Seven and twenty, she was the Priestess's most trusted servant and apprentice, chosen from birth and groomed to take over the cabal of Vampire Worshippers when either Kain or one of his remaining lieutenants rewarded her Mistress for a lifetime of good work. Her eyes were much bluer, her body a little tighter, and she was similarly clad in pristine white that seemed more designed to show off her figure than prepare her for the holy work to come.

"Priestess," the younger woman said, bowing her head. "I live to obey."

There was no question of that, seeing as she would have been killed long ago had it been otherwise, but over the eons it had become a form of respectful greeting, like the human knights who saluted one another on the field of battle. The Priestess nodded to show that she had heard the young woman and deemed her worthy of being at her side, then pointed a long finger at the nearest prisoner and barked out a simple but momentous order.

"Apprentice, pleasure that man!"

Nicola didn't hesitate, almost bouncing over to the cage and staring hard at the man within. "Present your manhood, sir. I won't ask again."

<><><>

Raziel staggered back as the power of Constrict flowed through his body and left him feeling stronger than ever. He fell to one knee, the death of yet another brother, Dumah, invigorating him as nothing could, not even vengeance against those who had cast him into The Abyss so many centuries before.

The Elder God who had resurrected him after an eternity in his watery hell was, as ever, impatient to keep his avenging angle on the move, waiting just long enough for Raziel to recover before pointing him to the next foe waiting to be vanquished.

"There is no time to waste, Raziel. You must return to the human city and use your new powers to explore its depths. Kain and Turel are on the run, but before you can face them and obliterate the vampire menace once and for all, you must remove the evil that provides their kind with fresh bodies to reanimate. Only then can balance be restored and the Wheel of Fate put back into motion."

There came a pause, Raziel taking advantage of the lull to remove a large spear from Dumah's throne.

"Go Raziel! Kill the human whore and free the pathetic chattel from her dark grasp!"

<><><>

The Priestess watched silently as her lovely apprentice pleasured the man from her knees, a hand pressed to her face and her lips curled back with lust as she admired the younger woman's perfection. Like her, Nicola had been chosen from birth to serve the vampires. The girl was brilliant and brave and beautiful, and had she been just a few years older there was no doubt that their roles would be reversed, Nicola the Priestess and she a submissive acolyte.

The prisoner gripped the iron bars and grimaced while the brunette slowly moved her head back and forth, his impressive size catching the Priestess's attention. Nicola had been pleasuring men her entire adult life, and her expertise showed in the way she used her pouty lips and gleaming white teeth to stimulate his throbbing manhood, the young woman pushing all the way down to the root and using her tongue to tease his scrotum before slowly drawing back and hollowing her cheeks as she sucked.

The mere sight of her apprentice and lover pleasing a stranger was enough to drive the Priestess mad with jealousy, but she was able to restrain her more aggressive passions, tapping into the arousal she felt between her thighs and using it to calm her inner turmoil.

"Very good, my student. Steady and sure, always remaining at peace--the hallmarks of a good suckjob."

The Priestess sighed. It always disturbed her to use such vulgar words, but she had no other name for it, the very first Priestess coining the term when she worked as a whore in Meridian, once the capital of Nosgoth when it was still controlled by humans so many centuries before.

Nicola moaned softly at her mentor's approval, bobbing her head faster and sucking harder while she used her hand to stroke the thick shaft. She looked so good doing it--smaller but no less perky breasts glistening and jiggling with the effort--that the older woman made a note to use her in this ritual more often. The vampires were said to be building picto-recorders, devices that would allow them to capture their raunchy activities on enchanted discs and re-watch it to their heart's content, but until then she would have to enjoy her beautiful Nicola live and in person.

The prisoner began to groan, the eroticism of being enslaved by two gorgeous females combining with the heat of the younger woman's mouth to push him over the precipice. He reached out in an attempt to run his fingers through Nicola's wavy hair, only to yelp when the brunette drew her curved blade and lopped off his fingers, wiping the blood on her white silk before slipping it back into the sheath in one smooth motion.

He was already too far gone to be stopped, grabbing his spurting hand and screaming at the top of his lungs while he burst in the apprentice's mouth. Nicola barely reacted, continuing to suck while allowing his essence to pool on her tongue. Her blue eyes lit up at the taste and she let out a gentle grunt, the young beauty so well disciplined that only her High Priestess noticed how much she was enjoying her role as sexual plaything.

Only when she was certain there was nothing left did Nicola let the limp manhood fall from her blue-painted lips. She came to her feet, bowed respectfully to the Priestess, then turned and summoned a servant who hurried over with a silver ceremonial bowl. Gazing into the Priestess's greenish-blue eyes, she leaned over and dribbled the prisoner's thick seed from her lips, adding to the essence the older woman had already gathered earlier in the day.

Finished, she strode over, well aware of the physical hold she had over her Mistress, and knelt before her. She batted her long lashes as she inhaled the Priestess's musky feminine scent, just managing to restrain herself from tearing away the white silk and burying her pretty face in the holy woman's dark nest. "I live to obey."

"To the Chapel then, my apprentice. I have need of you there."

And with that they left the room, leaving a frowning servant to sigh and remove his ceremonial mask. It was up to him now to finish collecting the remaining prisoners' essence, the men jeering him and laughing as he knelt down before them and opened his mouth.

<><><>

The Chapel was where the Priestess and her apprentice could let down their facades and worship as they pleased. Sometimes they would pray, but mostly they spent their days and nights drinking in each other's great beauty, making use of the sacrificial altar and various enchanted tools to stimulate themselves into the highest planes of physical pleasure. It was thusly tonight, Nicola tossing her head back and moaning cheaply while her Mistress orally stimulated her in ways no human or vampire ever could.

"Milady, oh sweet heavens, milady!" she cried, running her fingers through the brunette's silken hair as the prisoner had wished to do to her. She gazed down at her kneeling lover, one leg slung over the woman's bare shoulder while she curled her toes and used her heel to pull her Mistress deeper into her dripping sex. "Please don't stop! Please, I'm so close!"

Her discipline was nowhere to be found, a Priestess and apprentice on equal terms in the Chapel. She ground herself on the woman's face, gushing and drooling and sweating in the heat of the stone chamber, her athletic figure glistening in the flicker of torches lining the walls and illuminating portraits of Lord Kain and his five loyal lieutenants. When she climaxed, she screamed loud enough to echo off the ancient walls, adding to the ripples left in time by hundreds of previous women who had once called themselves apprentice.

"Oh Priestess," she whimpered as she ran her hands over the older woman's face. "My wonderful, amazing Priestess."

She didn't say the word love, as that was a concept the vampires had done their best to obliterate, but there was no hiding the bond between them as the older brunette gave her beautiful sex a final lick before coming to her feet and hugging her tight, Nicola moaning as they kissed and she cleansed her Mistress of her own delicious juices. Male or female, there were no two humans closer on this planet than they, tears brimming in their colorful eyes as they held each other closely and simply enjoyed the warmth and affection no vampire or servant could ever give them.

Although Nicola had been satisfied by the oral attention, the Priestess had not, the older woman burying her face between her disciple's slender neck and strong shoulder and groaning softly as she threw aside her silken skirt and straddled the girl's smooth thigh. Nicola sensed right away what she was after, kissing her Mistress hard on the mouth while she did the same with her own long legs, the women moaning into each other's faces while they rolled their hips and mated like a couple of oversexed adolescent boys.

"Yes!" the girl cried, eyes rolling as she leaned against the altar and jiggled violently with every pump. "Take me, Priestess! Take me like the whore I am!"

"Ugh, ugh!" the Priestess grunted, raking her long blue nails down her apprentice's taut back. "Yes Nicola, yes! You are my whore! You have always been my whore!"

Driven by a powerful lust, she grabbed the girl by the waist and lifted her onto the altar, mounting her before she could so much as take a breath and pinning her leg back. Nicola cried out even harder, thrusting her breasts into the air while she pulled at the Priestess's soft hair and devoured her with kisses, their womanhoods squishing loudly and wetly as her Mistress rode her like a horse. Enchanted toys wouldn't be necessary today, the women a mere four years apart in age doing it the old-fashioned way, almost spitting with lust as they pumped their hips and gushed their tasty juices all over the blood-stained stone altar. This was worship at its most high, time seeming to stand still as they pleasured each other with their perfect bodies and shook the massive stone Chapel as powerfully as if Nosgoth were tearing itself apart from the inside out.

The apprentice climaxed first, kicking her foot in the air and grasping the edges of the altar so hard she actually broke away some of the more fragile stone. The Priestess was right behind her, colorful eyes going wide as she spurted like a male and coated the girl's hard belly with her passion. There was no concern for appearances on either of their parts, the brunettes collapsing as soon as it was over and cooing like juvenile vampires while they explored each other with their hands and mouths, their hearts aching as the pressed their wet faces and bodies together and the Priestess gazed lovingly at her precious student.

Just as suddenly as it had started, however, the passion came to an end, the Priestess pulling away with a gasp and glancing all around the Chapel. Nicola immediately sat up, drawing her blade and holding it defensively as she grabbed her Mistress's hand.

"Priestess, what is it?"

"I'm not sure," she said, ample chest heaving. "I sensed something approaching the Citadel above, a dark presence not of this world."

"Shall we alert the guards?"

"No, not yet. There's still time."

"What then, Mistress? You're frightening me."

"Do not be frightened, sweet Nicola. I have seen the future, and we are both in it. Whatever this thing is, we will be prepared for it. Now come, I still have urges you have yet to sate."

To be continued....

* think "The Crow"

MJKA
MJKA
93 Followers