Legacy of the Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dany brought Jace closer to her swollen bosom, gently cupping the back of his soft head with her hand. Jace's mouth found one of Dany's pale breasts, and a moment later, its pink teat. His squalling silenced as he suckled. A peaceful quiet settled in the bedchamber.

Then, in that quiet, there was a faint, shrill crack. Dany, Lucas, and Clare turned their heads about. Then a series of more faint cracks followed. "What is that?" Dany asked.

Lucas was the first to realize. His face went slack as he gaped at his desk. He hurried over to the crate. He picked it up and brought it to their bed, setting it on the opposite side of Dany from their suckling boy. Dany mustered her remaining strength and sat up on her bottom, still carefully holding Jace to her breast. She watched with wonder as cracks fissured across all three dragon eggs.