Legacy Part 1

Story Info
He is to teach her daughter how to love.
7k words
4.62
51.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

Part 1: La Contessa

Prologue

My mother reaches under the bed and draws a pile of torn papers.

'It is time for you to learn of your heritage. This was written by your father. It is in his handwriting, and the only copy I have. Treat it carefully. I'll be in the kitchen if... when you have questions.'

I sit down on her bed and start to read...

* * * * *

I grew up in a small rural town in Spain, and was born just before the Peninsular wars with Napoleon. My father died in these wars, and, as my mother died giving birth to me, I was orphaned. I was very young had moved next door when he went to fight, staying there when he didn't return. I didn't strictly need my parents since the entire community raised me. I was six years old.

Our town wasn't so small that we didn't have a mayor or a magistrate, but the real power came from Contessa Conchita Medina Velasquez. She owned almost all the farm land and most of the city besides. Thus, she ruled farmer's lives, wielding the power of life and death over them. They did not despise her for this, but rather respected her all the more. She had been widowed many years ago when her husband, who was a colonel, left to direct troops and was ambushed on the route to the barracks. He left her four children in infancy, three girls and one boy.

Since I had no land to farm, and was not of a farming family, I worked for the Contessa on her lands. I signed up when I was twelve. This was not unusual, since everyone in the town worked for the widowed Contessa, either directly or indirectly.

I was one of fifty employees on her estate and rarely saw her, especially since I would be working out in the fields most days, tending to the vineyards, or helping the farmer's with their harvests. We all knew her to be strict, but fair. She possessed a military commander's instinct for the running of her estate and would always be visiting the homesteads or meeting with public officials or attending to some of the countless other obligations she possessed.

For this reason, her children were cared for by nannies and, later, tutors as they grew up. They would sometimes come down into the town of an evening and drink at the local restaurant bar or stroll the streets. They were always well attended by servants and chaperones, and none of the farmhands or peasants would dare think of looking at the directly, let alone speak to one of them.

Besides, what would it serve? We knew our position in life, and it didn't include fraternising with the Velasquezes. We gave them our life and our blood, but knew we would loose both if we crossed them or found ourselves disagreeable to them.

As I grew I noticed myself attracting the attention of many of the local girls. I responded in kind and often engaged in one of the few recreations left to a poor young man. I loved the enigma of their hard, tanned bodies, which were at once strong and firm, yet endlessly passive and giving. I grew the reputation of being the local beau, but lost much hope of a true, intimate relationship.

But what passionate young man thinks of such things anyhow?

* * *

My first direct confrontation with the Countess came while I was filling in for the stable hand who was away on a family business in the next village. I had taken over his duties for a month or more and always met the Countess as she rode in from the last of her many errands. I would feed and unsaddle the horse, brush it, tend to it, clean it and more. It was good work and light, compared to the demands of the field.

Although I knew she was very busy, and often quite tired, I felt her linger around the stables longer than I would have thought necessary, or even desirable. She would clean out her riding boots, fiddle with her saddle and riding crop, check on the other horses, and any other number of pointless tasks. I was also conscious of her stares which would land on me when my back was turned. Cold, judgmental stares; the look of a trader appraising a cart horse or ox. When I would catch her looking at me, she would hold me in her gaze a second longer, and then turn and leave. I of course, wouldn't dream of addressing her, but simply went about my tasks.

One day she didn't break her glare but stepped forward and spoke to me.

'What is your name, boy?'

'Diego, ma'am. Diego Martinez.'

'Yes.' She answered, as if I had supplied the correct answer. 'Tell me, are you happy in your position here?'

I searched her dark, brown eyes for a meaning to these questions, but found none. 'Yes, ma'am, very. Ma'am is a very kind and generous employer.'

'Mm,' she replied through a firm jaw. She looked me up and down once. 'You are popular with the townsgirls. They like you.' Not a question, but a statement.

'I know not if they like me or no.' I supplied. Her face remained unchanged, waiting. 'I rarely lack for companionship, if that is ma'am's meaning...'

'Yes, it is. You are, one could say...' her eyes fell down on me once more '...experienced.'

I could not stop my male pride from answering, 'Yes, ma'am, very.'

'Hmm.'

And with that, she turned on her heel and left.

I went back to brushing her stallion, disturbed by her questions. I prayed I had not said something to offend the Countess, or I would find myself back in the fields the next day under the hardest labour of the season. I spent a fruitless night worrying and playing our dialogue back in my head, wondering what it all could mean. By the time I had drifted off, I convinced myself that I had offended her and would be digging trenches or rebuilding a barn come midday.

* * *

'You are requested.'

These were the first words I heard on waking. I opened my bleary eyes and focused them on the form of the head butler.

'Madam wishes your presence in her study immediately.'

I sat straight up and stared at him. He stood, immovable. What could she want of me? Did she wish to dispense her punishment to me in person? Had I really offended her so badly? I wanted to ask these questions, but could not.

He opened the shutters and I saw that the sun had barely broken the horizon. It was still very early. I pulled on my clothes and tidied myself up as best could as he watched. When I was done, he led me to the mansion and straight through the servants' kitchen into a grand hallway.

We topped a magnificent marble staircase and proceeded down a long, lush corridor decorated with sculptures, furniture and paintings the likes of which I had never seen. Each item was grand and oversized, dwarfing my presence and forcing me to cower away from them. After an age, we reached the other end and stood before two large mahogany doors.

The Head Butler glanced at me no less coldly than the Countess had done the evening before and instructed me to wait while he announced my arrival. I stood by the doorway as I heard murmurs coming from the other side and then the door was opened once more.

I entered the room, which was no less flamboyantly furnished than the hallway, in awe. The large windows were framed by exquisite curtains. They were open and illuminated the room, highlighting a big, black desk in the centre of the room. My eyes had trouble finding the Countess amongst all the decoration, but they finally did, her being behind the desk, and then they found the floor.

The Countess rose and dismissed the butler who left silently.

'You will no longer work in the stables,' she announced.

I bowed my head accepting my fate like a dutiful Christian.

'From now on, you will work here, in this house, with my children.'

I looked up in surprise.

She started to approach me and continued, 'My children have grown soft, and pampered. Although they have been in rigorous education all their lives, they lack a certain... worldly knowledge which they will find indispensable in the future.' She stood before me. 'Particularly the girls,' she added with a frown.

I was bewildered.

'I beg your pardon, ma'am, but what instruction could I possibly offer your children?'

'Oh, for heaven's sake, stand up straight!'

Startled, I straightened, stiffly. Pulling my shoulders back seemed an almost insurmountable struggle.

'Better.' She smiled. As she came closer to me, I was, for the first time, aware of the differences in out stature. She was half a foot shorter than I, but just as well built, with a strong frame, tempered by her four and a half decades. Her appearance was immaculately pristine and her clothes almost gentlemanly. As she stood there, I could smell flowers and guessed she must be wearing perfume. I had never known a girl to wear any before.

'Better. I have been making enquiries about you and learned that you are skilled in one thing above any of your peers. That of sexual ability.'

'Yes. I have told you as much, madam, but...' I faltered, trailing off.

Her dark lips produced a sly smile. 'You will instruct my children in the acts of physical love.'

'Madam, I never could--'

'You can, and you will. If you value your position,' she replied, turning. She gave the word 'position' the same weight as she might 'life'.

'But--'

'Do not worry. You will perform as per my instructions, doing no more or less than I request of you for each child. I will coach you as you coach them so that you may fulfill my requirements completely. Oh, don't look so shocked. You should be pleased. Out of all the young men in this village, you have been given a singular privilege.'

She eyed me up and seeing my dumbfounded expression, added 'But I understand you will need some time to come to terms. You will have the day to become oriented with this house and it's runnings. Iago will show you around and clean you up. You will have chambers here, and use of the servants. Some will know of your duties, others will not. I would advise discretion on your part. I will see you again tonight. I expect you in my chambers at Ten of the clock. Do not be late. You are dismissed.'

I bowed and left hurriedly, collapsing against the doors. A new position, a new life. I prayed I would be satisfactory to the job, and would not incur the Countess' wrath. I had to come to terms with the situation. I would be sleeping with the Countess' daughters. With the Countess herself! It was too much.

The figure of Iago, the head butler, loomed above me. Eyeing me disdainfully, he turned without a word, expecting me to follow.

Chapter Two

I was given new clothes and quarters on the top floor of the large, two story mansion. The bed was incredible, so soft and large, I felt it would simply swallow me whole. There was a large grandfather clock in my room which ticked loudly. Iago taught me the names of the servants who would attend me and how to summon them should I require to. I didn't see the countess or her children all day and suspected they were out on errands.

I was then fed the finest dinner I had ever seen. I was alone in a small dining room with a young blonde maid waiting on me. I felt quite embarrassed eating in front of her food that I knew she would never taste. We said nothing to each other.

I retired at eight o'clock and lie on my bed for some time contemplating my new role in life. My thoughts arranged themselves to the rhythm of the clock as I waited for it to tick down to ten o'clock.

When it had passed five minutes to ten I arose, my heart pounding rapidly in my chest. I left my room and proceeded down the long hallway, past the stairs, to the Countess' large bedroom. I managed to knock sharply on the large doors and hear her sharp, powerful voice reply, 'Enter.'

I opened the heavy door and went in, closing it behind me.

The Countess' room was similar to mine but furnished in emerald green whereas mine was burgundy. It was at least twice as large, with a grand balcony outside large windows. The Countess was at a dressing table, combing her long, straight locks of midnight black hair. She wore an exquisite nightgown and robe which framed every hard curve of her body and left little to the imagination as to the trappings underneath.

She arose and glided towards me, hips swaying gently. She stood a few feet before me and looked me up and down once more.

'You have cleaned up very nicely. Quite the young gentleman,' she complimented, as a thin lipped smile spread her face.

'Thank you Ma'am.'

'Now, I must gauge your suitability. Come with me to the bed.'

She turned and went over the large canopied bed and sat down on it. Never before had I been so nervous with a woman. I went and stood before her, gazing straight ahead of me, awaiting instruction.

'Look at me,' she ordered. I did, but couldn't maintain eye contact.

'No, look into my eyes.' I did, they were hard, dark eyes.

'If you are to be any use of me, or to my children, you must not feel intimidated. You are equal among us, no longer a servant. Do you understand?'

I nodded.

'Do not nod. Among servants it is required, among equals it is disrespectful. Answer me, do you understand?'

'Yes, M'lady.'

'Good. Now, love me.' She reclined on her elbows, opening herself to me. My heart was in my throat. I couldn't move.

'Muh, m'lady...'

'Still having trouble are we?' she stated, obviously annoyed. 'Look at me, look at my body, look.' She parted her robe to reveal her tight fitting nightdress. She had a long neck leading down to bare shoulders. The silky fabric did nothing to hide the large swell of her breasts, serving only to highlight them. I could easily make out the outline of her dark nipples through the fabric. A hard, firm waist led to wide hips and strong legs which parted slightly. My pressure began to rise.

'Am I not woman?' she asked as she moved a hand slowly down her breast to land between her legs which widened even further. Her skin was golden brown, and contained no wrinkles. Her black, shiny hair, cascaded behind her. 'Are you not experienced? Here, start at my lips.'

Through a tremendous force of will, I bent over her, trying not to touch her body. That was impossible as my legs pressed against the insides of her thighs. Her lips were a dark, deep red. I pressed my lips against them and we kissed. Her tongue was strong and commanding, controlling mine.

I felt her arms raise up and pull me into her. I submitted and lowered myself onto her. My body pressing against hers. Her hands moved to my buttocks and began kneading them. I felt her firm breasts against my chest and decided to raise my hands to them. I gripped them, large round, and firm, and squeezed.

I pulled out of her mouth to catch my breath. She pushed me up as she rose so that we were now sitting. She moved her hands across my chest and started to undo my fastenings. I shrugged my jacket off with her help and tossed it to the floor. She then loosened my white, billowy shirt but did not remove it. Next she went to my trousers. Her fingers worked the buttons expertly and within no time I had lost those too, along with my stockings and shoes.

She lifted the shirt above my head and I was naked. She looked down and grabbed my cock with her hand. Despite being frightened nearly to death of my partner, I was slightly gorged and became more so as she rubbed me.

'Yes, a lot of potential. You could very easily be the largest I have ever seen...' she muttered. 'Good. Now, I have undressed you, it is time for you to do the same.'

She let go of me and slid back on the bed, reclining on it. 'Woo me, prove yourself to be a sensitive lover.'

As I looked at her there, waiting for my touch, it was probably the first time I was struck with the full realization of the situation. I had been engaged to perform my tasks to the best of my ability, which, as she mentioned, was high. If I became frightened or intimidated with that task, I could not perform, and so must realize that the woman lying in front of me was no longer my employer or ruler of my life, but a hot-blooded woman who needed a man's touch. I understood that I would have to use every trick at my disposal if I was to have a chance at staying in her good graces. To fall out of them could be fatal.

Trying to will away my inhibitions, I leaned towards the Countess. Her eyes were closed, patiently. I lent close to her chest and breathed on her bare shoulders, something I knew women sometimes liked. I ran my hands down her neck and caught the edge of her robe. I rolled her to the side and took first one arm out of her sleeve, and then the other, exposing her bare limbs.

Leaning closer, I kissed her neck, the base of her neck, her shoulder blade, and all the way down her arm. I saw she was breathing harder and would be eager for me to touch her erogenous areas. I decided to delay that gratification however, moving a hand down the outside curve of her breast, over her stomach, across her hips, and down the outside of her legs. She had a strong body and I knew she would be a demanding lover. I brought my hand around the back of her knee and down to her foot, raising it up as I did so.

I put my mouth down and bit the larger of her toes, gently. It did nothing for me, but I have been with women who have been driven nearly to madness at this action. Although she made no noise, I looked up and saw her chest rise and hold. Her thin eyebrows tightened together, and I knew I had hit the right place.

She would be hot now. I lowered her foot and moved her other further apart, spreading her legs slightly. I moved my hands up them, underneath the nightgown this time, and, as I drew near to her inner thighs, grated my fingernails against her skin. This caused her to lose her breath altogether and gasp for another. I smiled and moved my hands up and lifted her dress over her hips, revealing, for the first time, a dark triangle of thick, curly hair. Her pussy was now exposed to the open air and I blew on it gently, to release some of the heat. Moving my hand ever so carefully above it, I gently grazed the thick bush, knowing that doing so would stimulate the hairs to their roots, and the soft flesh they were joined to. Her legs tensed and lifted ever so slightly.

Instead of now climbing on top of her, as a clumsier lover might have, I layed alongside her. I lifted my hands to her shoulders once more. Lowering the straps down her arms and, without touching her skin, I peeled the fabric off of her ample breasts. Her large, brown nipples pointed outwards towards the ceiling. My hand was now resting on her belly and I started to rub it there. Now, the time would be right.

I judged the heaving of her breast so that I would only graze the tip of the nipple lightly with my lips and tongue. I did, and this caused her breathing to freeze once more. I put my head down further and licked her nipple all the way across with my tongue. Her chest heaved again and, once it came back up, I drew the whole of the nipple into my mouth and sucked hard.

Moving my tongue rapidly around the tip, I brought my left hand up to squeeze her other breast while my other gripped her arm.

Praying I had not misjudged my partner, I bit into the nipple hard, but not so as to cause her pain. I felt her body clench and, for the first time, a groan escaped her lips. A hand came up to cover mine on her other breast and she made me squeeze it even harder as her back arched. I had succeeded, her body was on fire now. Every muscle ached for the pleasure of orgasm that only I could supply her with. The only question now, which I asked myself as I pulled my mouth away from her nipple, was wether to release her tension now, or let it build to a towering crescendo.

Luckily, she robbed me of my indecision as she rolled her body over on top of me. Sitting up on my legs, she looked at me in the eye.

'Congratulations, you have shown yourself to be a very sensitive lover. You have played my body well, and I do not doubt that you could proceed in this way for some time. For now however, my desires must be fulfilled in a more aggressive way.'

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12