Legal Hairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Legal heirs are pushed aside by bushy hair.
1.4k words
4.27
37.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

My firm was down in the dumps. I had just lost a major case and it was not easy for me to run my law firm and keep up the pretence of doing well and proving to everyone including my ex-wife that I was still a celebrated trial lawyer. My days in the sun were over ever since I became obsessed with my 22-year-old intern (as she then was) Ember (who incidentally is my ex-girlfriend). Ember was the hairiest sexiest bustiest (is that a word!) woman I had ever seen. The day when I spotted some long dark tufty hair sticking out from under her arms though she was wearing a lacy blouse was the day my marriage got over.

I lost interest in my cases and started avoiding trials unless it took me out of the State in which case Ember was my assistant who went with me on client expense. While she was a good sexy woman with the most bushy underarms and pubic jungle her work on the cases was not up to the mark but I was not complaining and if my clients were, I was past caring.

It all came to a head in New York when straight from La Guardia I took her in a Limo to my suite. As usual she joined me in the bath and as I lathered her bushy underarms, she started rubbing my large penis. Just as she bent down and her warm lips had enveloped my growing cock and my hands felt the wet thicket in her unshaven pits the door to my bedroom of my suite swung upon and in walked Linda (as you can guess my wife) with hatred in her eyes.

"You fuckin punk you are getting your whore suck your puny prick and telling the world what a great man you are" Linda screamed as I watched her even though my cock started getting limp (puny?) even though hirsute Ember had it in her mouth. Ember whose arms were raised displaying the gross hair in her unshaven pits quickly put her arms down and got up but not before my enraged wife had a swipe at me both with her hands and verbally. "Look at this whore you are the pits Sam (I liked her choice of words) drooling all over hairy pits how can you be turned on so much by hair in a woman's pits" she smirked.

She stormed off and I was left wondering what me such a furry armpit lover. From way back I remember I was always fascinated by body hair but when it changed into an obsession is difficult to point out. But I had no time to think about it and I wanted to banish the thoughts of my wife as I called out to Ember. She walked into the bedroom nervously looking I think for my fiery wife. Satisfied that she had left she sat on the sofa with her arms folded behind her head and the gleaming hair in her bushy armpits sprang out towards me. I have had several hairy women but Ember was simply the best. She had more hair in her underarms than most women have on their head. Jet-black coarse hair grew in her bushy armpits. She was the hairiest woman I had ever seen. Ember's armpits were a virtual forest; jet-black hair was growing wild and her untrimmed bushy armpits looked very sexy.

She got up and walked towards me and knelt down on the carpet in front of the bed and wrapped her hand around my limp prick and started stroking it. " My poor baby, how she insulted you I can't wait to swallow this monster!" and then moved her head a bit forward to be able to lick the tip of my growing dick. I grabbed Ember by her hair, and started to fuck her mouth. First slowly, and when I had managed to push half my penis inside her mouth, Ember started to gag. "Aaaahhhhhhhh you sexy woman I love your unshaven pits. Sooooo much hair in your underarms Aaaaaahhhhhmmmmmm I want to lick your hairy underarms".

And like we had done it before (I am slightly old fashioned and like to do things my way) She then took my boner out of her mouth and started to rub my cock between her breasts and into her bushy armpits. With each stroke, the tip of my cock touched her chin and came out and snaked into her hairy pits. I really enjoyed that as my saliva coated cock touched the long strands of her unshaven pits. It was just wonderful. I wanted to cum but held on as my thrusts became longer and faster.

She now had started licking my balls and running her tongue up and down my huge shaft. I was getting very turned on from her oral attention and slid down my hand between her legs (I have not described her pussy till now but she is incredibly hairy there too). The jet-black thicket of crisp hair guarding her pussy was very dense as I rubbed the plum sized head of my cock against Ruth's soaked hairy pussy lips.

I pushed my cock against her hairy pussy and slid up on her clit instead on going in her hairy pussy. Then the head of my cock slid in her and she let out a very loud moan. Her eyes rolled back in her head and I had only pushed the head of my large organ in. Her arms were now locked behind her head the way I liked it and I was staring at the heavy patches of thick armpit hair a few inches from my face. It was sweaty and the coarse hair in her bushy underarms had curled a little bit and was moist.

I pushed more of myself into her and soon I had my penis in her pussy. It felt great. Ember was now playing with me, "Shove your huge prick further I can take all of it inside" She was well lubricated as I pushed my tongue into the moist hair in her unshaven pits. I felt the hard hair of her bushy pussy against my belly. Ember was moaning and looked crazy as I an orgasm enveloped her as she cried out in passion and then wrapped her legs around my lower back. I could not hold back any longer and I thrust hard into her. I kept pumping my cock into her.

Sexually satisfied I now had to deal with the case in the morning. With little or no help I opened my brief (even while Ember had settled between my legs her mouth trying to work up an erection from my flaccid penis). I flicked open a yellow legal pad and made a few notes on the matter. I found it difficult to concentrate on the will of Thomas Jackson the famous steel magnate with interests globally whose will was being challenged by his legal heirs mainly his 4 wives and umpteen children and was the subject matter of litigation in Court. My cock was again much against my will growing hard and as hard as I tried to do justice for John and Julie Jackson the children of Mary Jackson the second wife of the late Thomas Jackson and the contending legal heirs for the billion dollar empire I was mesmerized by the bushy hair in Ember's untrimmed furry armpits.

I return my attention to Ember and push my hands into her bushy armpits "Darling, I'm going to fuck your bushy armpits fill your hairy armpits with my cum." I start licking at the soft hair in her bushy underarms tugging each individual strand lovingly. She then bends her arms and I can see the long hair hanging down as I push my pecker into the heavy pelt of hair in her bushy underarms. Even though its not the first time I am fucking a woman's hairy armpits it feels great as my cock touches the wet thick growth of dark hair in her pits. I want to drive my cock through her armpit forest as Ember looks back with a smile on her face as my prick moves in and through her hairy armpits.

I feel heavenly as my prick slices through the furry carpet in her pits and I start to cum again in her armpits.

belab
belab
343 Followers