Legal Issues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn pulled the covers away from her body and then stopped.

"Of course. Of course hooves," she said quietly. Her voice sounded deeper to her ears and she wondered if it truly was. The young woman stared at the remains of her feet. It was disconcerting to see a cow's leg jutting from the bottom of her own leg, especially a hairless cow leg. She flexed her leg, watching as it bent in a straight line. Try as she might, she couldn't make her hooves move anywhere except straight; no sideways motion worked.

Setting her tail behind her on the bed, Lynn swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Unused to the difference in length, she immediately knocked her hooves against the ground. Finally, she set her hooves down carefully and they flexed slightly as she placed weight on them. Lynn carefully stood, ready to fall over. However, she was pleasantly surprised to find that her body intuitively found its new center of balance. She felt her tail flick behind her as she looked around the room. The young woman crouched, wobbling slightly in order to retrieve her t-shirt. She pulled the shirt on, awkwardly struggling to fit it over her muzzle. Easier off than on, she thought.

Once clothed, Lynn walked to the bedroom door. She cracked it and then called out. "Christopher?"

The man answered immediately. "Yes? Hey, are you okay? You're awake?"

"Yes," she replied from behind the door. "Can you come here, please?"

"Yeah, just a sec."

"Only," she told him. "Only, it's happened again. I've changed more. Don't be shocked, okay? Don't... don't make fun of me or anything, okay?"

"Of course I won't, Ms. Hathaway. I'm not that kind of guy."

Lynn retreated back to her bed, sitting to arrange herself. Her udder showed through a gap in the bottom of her t-shirt and her fat nipples pressed against the straining fabric of the oversized top. The young woman pulled the blanket around to cover herself. Christopher knocked politely on the door.

"You don't have to knock," she told him. "It's your house."

"Yes but it's your room. Can I come in?"

"Yes, please," she told him nervously.

Lynn looked down at the floor as Christopher walked in.

"Oh," the man said simply.

Lynn nodded. "Please. Just don't... don't be sympathetic. I'm doing okay with this so far but if I hear pity or sympathy, I don't think I could handle it."

"I won't. I mean, I'll try. I don't pity you, Ms. Hathaway."

"Lynn," she said. "Just Lynn now."

"Only if you'll call me Chris. Christopher is a mouthful." Seeing her nod, he continued. "Is- is that all?"

"No," she said, hugging the quilt to her ample chest. "I'm... everything but my arms and legs are covered in fur. And I have hooves now. And a tail. A big one. And I'm bigger. Chubbier." Lynn tucked a loose strand of brown hair behind her floppy ear.

Chris nodded, clearly uncertain of what he should say.

"But," Lynn continued. "I still have hands. Maybe... maybe it'll stop. Maybe I-" The young woman yawned. "Maybe that's all it'll be. A two legged cow woman. That wouldn't be so bad. Well, not so terrible. I mean, given the choice between that and a cow, I'll take what I have now." She yawned again.

"I can understand that," Chris agreed. "And, well, if you wore a big enough hat and hid your tail, you could still go out and about. Especially here. I usually have plenty of warning before anyone shows up."

"Chris," Lynn yawned. Her larger jar cracked as her eyes watered. "I'm getting sleepy again. Every time I've felt like this, I've changed more. Will you... will you stay with me a bit? Just in case it doesn't stop? I don't want to be alone if that happens." Her eyes dipped close before she opened them again.

"I will, Ms. Ha- Lynn. I will."

The young woman nodded as she pulled the covers up to her chin. Her tail moved before her, slipping out from under the blanket to fall to the floor.

Lynn dreamed of a field full of dandelions. She was a young girl and the world was flat and green and yellow around her for miles. Trees dotted the land at the edge of her vision and the wind rippled her clothing and hair. She spread her arms, grinning wildly as the wind pushed her. The grass shifted in intricate patterns around her while clouds raced through the sky.

It was a perfect, beautiful day and her heart soared.

12