Legal Research/Hot Sex - Who Knew?! Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot sex runs rampant at the firm.
3.5k words
4.43
18k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am profoundly grateful to Martin Gatsby who collaborated....no, who made this story what it is. His skill as an erotica author puts me to shame! I sincerely thank him for his work as co-author of this chapter of the "Legal Research" series.

Please feel free to look up his own work and send him an email. You can find him under "Martin Gatsby".

- Yourstohave

************

Tandy Jones' office sat directly in front of Martin Greenfield's office. When the Executive Committee decided that Martin should seize the title of managing partner, they also deemed that Tandy, as law firm administrator, should be placed in close proximity. They worked with a kind of quick, efficient rhythm when necessary. But that was not always the case. She had originally been placed near him to serve as a buffer of sorts.

Martin stood four or five inches over six feet with a personality that matched his height. He had a lanky frame, was athletic, and had a handsome face. Unfortunately that's where the niceness ended. His brown hair and nice looking brown eyes made many a person think he was just another run of the mill law firm partner, dull, dull, dull. How wrong they were!

He had been blessed with intelligence that matched his height. He was the youngest managing partner in the firm's 100 year history. He was only 38 when he had been named managing partner. He had joined the firm as a young associate straight out of law school, but had quickly risen through the ranks, thanks to his intelligence, determination, drive and charm, all mixed in with a more than a little bit of luck.

Unfortunately, for all who worked at the firm, along with that intelligence came a very exacting, and domineering personality. That was the politically correct version. Martin was a prick straight out. He could be vicious and cruel. He discarded many a secretary and paralegal as if he was changing a pair of his expensive boxers. He expected perfection. He did not care to hear any explanation as to why it could or could not be achieved.

As for Tandy, the firm had dubbed her law firm administrator with the explicit expectation that she "manage" the managing partner. The Committee felt if anyone could accomplish that, it would be her.

Tandy was 36 and also tall. Her long body stretched to 5' 11". She had straight golden brown waist length hair that matched her beautiful golden tropic tanned skin. Her hair was typically lightly perfumed and a quick flick of her head would reward somebody near to her with a warm, soft, sexy scent. Her hazel eyes reflected the slight hint of gold in her hair. She had legs that went on forever. They were trim but muscular because of more time on the volleyball court than starving herself. Her curvy figure culminated in a pair of stunning, luscious DD breasts. Capping her breasts were thick brown nipples that almost oozed sex and would poke through quite a lot of her wardrobe.

Many a young attorney new to the firm spent their nights masturbating to wicked thoughts involving Tandy, and her beautifully carved cherry wood desk. She was gorgeous, but had earned her place at the firm through hard work and intelligence, and people respected her for it.

When the Committee named her administrator they were banking on the fact that she would somehow be able to corral Martin's demanding nature. They had noticed that for some unknown reason, he seemed to "settle down" when in her presence. Oh don't get me wrong, he was still an ass, and frequently practiced his razor sharp condescending tongue on her, but it just seemed as if, on rare occasions, when in her presence he would actually become someone they could all get along with. The vicious and cruel Martin would descend and the charming and witty man they all esteemed would surface.

The first 6 months of the arrangement had actually been misery. It seemed to everyone that she wasn't going to have the strength to put up with his razor sharp tongue, his demanding schedule, and his exacting nature. As weeks turned into months, she seemed to head further down the path of self implosion. She began to look haggard and tired and just downright beat.

Martin grew worse and worse and actually began screaming at Tandy in front of others. He no longer hid his disrespect for her, and that was something that she knew she would never be able to overcome, no matter how intelligent she might be. The minute you lost people's respect, well, it was pretty much over for you as an administrator. She knew her co-workers would eventually follow his lead.

The Committee began to doubt their gamble would pay off. The whispers and grumblings began. Tandy began to doubt her place at the firm. She thought she was a goner for sure. She knew they would never fire Martin, even with his outrageous conduct, he knew how to do his job, and did it extremely well for the firm. No one could deny that. It would be her they would replace.

And then one day, everything changed. On a bright and sunny Monday morning, it seemed as if a sparkling shining bright new light broke through the gloomy sky and shone down upon the firm. Gone was the usual stressful and gloomy environment that everyone was accustomed to. From that day on, for some unknown reason, Martin and Tandy began to work like a highly functioning single unit.

People didn't know what had caused the change, or why it had occurred. It just did. All they knew was that on that gorgeous and bright Monday morning, she had walked directly into Martin's office and didn't surface until 5 hours later.

His phone went unanswered. Tandy's assistant made feeble attempts at explaining her boss' absence. The soft knocks on the office door went ignored. People tiptoed around, waiting for a scream of rage or profanity to escape from behind the locked door. However, nothing but silence abounded. People placed bets as to who would shed blood first. Nervous laughter could be heard on occasion. The firm's partners' oblivious to it all appreciated the subdued atmosphere.

At around 1 p.m. the door to Martin's office swung open. All who happened to be in the area (and there were many) immediately focused their gaze on the gaping hole. Out walked Tandy smiling brightly with her hair and makeup immaculately in place. Her gorgeous black St. John Knit suit clung to her curves like glove. Her 4 inch black Manolo's clicked on the marble floor. She walked to her own office, called for her assistant and then shut the door with out a word. Nobody noticed the small bead of semen near her tanned right ankle.

After that Monday morning things just began to click between the two. People witnessed a profound change in their relationship. They knew they could now count on Tandy to keep Martin in check, to keep him informed, to keep him organized and on top of his game. They also knew she was somehow able to keep him the hell away from them. And that she did, with grace, charm and aplomb.

The Committee didn't care why the arrangement had all of a sudden worked. It just did and that was all that mattered. The firm had increased their earnings by 35% in the 2 years since they had been placed in their positions. Yes, life was good for all at the firm.

What they didn't know about, was what had transpired between the two on the night before the infamous Monday morning meeting. That fateful Sunday night Tandy had actually come into the office to turn in her letter of resignation.

SUNDAY NIGHT

That Sunday, Tandy had decided to quit instead of facing the humiliation of being fired. She decided to go into the office on a late Sunday evening to turn in her letter of resignation, pack her things and leave quietly. She didn't want to subject herself to the awkward stares, glances, and nervous chatter that those who quit are given on their last day.

It was nearly 9 p.m. on that Sunday evening when she looked around her own office, her personal belongings already packed and arranged neatly in two boxes sitting on her desk. She sighed and resigned herself to the fact that she would miss her firm, her friends, her work and life. She only had one thing left to do. She had to place her letter of resignation on Martin's desk.

She walked to his office, quietly opened the door and stumbled upon a scene that in all her living days she would have never imagined, and much less could have ever explained.

He was sitting at his desk in front of his computer in his beautiful soft and supple black leather executive chair. His head was thrown back, his eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open. His pants and boxers were pooled around his ankles.

She immediately noticed his absolutely gorgeous and juicy, rock hard, long and thick cock was in his hands. His cock arched up from his hips obscenely. He was stroking himself furiously up and down. In the low light, she could see a slick gleaming up and down the shaft. It must have been some kind of slick lubricant that he had smothered all over his cock. Low guttural moans escaped from his mouth. They sounded animalistic to her ears. She could feel a low rumble of arousal in her loins and her mouth watered slightly.

She could barely comprehend the scene in front of her, but what absolutely surprised her the most, well, what actually shocked the living daylights out of her, was what she saw on his computer screen.

It was her own picture, the picture she had taken to be used on the firm's website, when it had been announced she had been named law firm administrator. It was a head shot. She'd actually felt she looked horrible in it and wished it hadn't been placed up on the firm website. She thought she looked like a prude, uptight librarian. Yet there it was, in all of its prim and proper glory directly in front of Martin's big, juicy cock.

He was so enthralled in what he was doing he didn't notice she'd opened the door. She stood there with weak knees, her mouth wide open her heart beating fiercely in her chest. She couldn't believe she had walked in on him masturbating to her picture.

She knew she should have immediately run right back out the door, but couldn't. She was rooted to the spot, watching him stroke his long, hard cock. The spark of her arousal was growing. She could feel her womanhood began to throb. She could feel herself getting wet and a warmth in her belly. Part of her was a bit insulted though. Did he feel like she was just a slut? An idealization to cum to? She couldn't believe, no - she wouldn't have ever believed that he thought of her in that manner. She would have bet her life that he hated her guts.

Her throat caught and she experienced a shot of unadulterated lust that shocked her in its intensity. She wanted him. She wanted him something fierce. The only thing running through her head at the moment was that she wanted to fuck him for all she was worth, until she lay spent in a heap on the floor.

Her letter of resignation fluttered softly to the floor. She unconsciously moved her own hand to her groin. It trailed down her thigh and she slowly raised her skirt. She wore a simply black skirt on this Sunday and a smallish blue top.

She watched him as he used one of his hands to cup his balls gently as he stroked the length of his cock with the other. The hand cupping his balls would occasionally reach up to his exposed, muscular chest to quickly tweak a nipple.

Tandy's vision improved a bit to the low lit room and she spied a bottle of KY liquid on his desk. She figured that explained the glistening wetness that was apparent on his manhood. His knees would occasionally jerk close as if he was experiencing pain. It matched the grimace that would appear on his beautiful face. Between those grimaces, she could see a smile curl across his face briefly and then disappear and a pursed O. She almost gasped when she saw his tongue dart out and lick his lips

It was as if her senses were becoming heightened one by one. First, her vision had adjusted. Now her ears seem to have been focusing on the scene before her. What she heard made her crazy with desire, what made her wet beyond belief.

"Oh god...Tandy, I want you......oh Tandy...ooohhhh .... Tandy......I want you so bad" over and over he would hoarsely whisper.

Her hand reached the edge of her skirt and she slowly lifted it. She was wearing soft pale pink sheer undies. She could feel her clit throbbing beneath the silky fabric. The slightest of movement on her part would cause intense friction to occur between her tender clit and the silky underwear. Each pulse seemed to produce more wetness from her velvety pussy.

Her fingers slowly worked their way down in between the folds of her juicy swollen pussy lips. Trimmed brown pubic hair outlined her beautiful femininity. More than a few of her lovers had remarked at her attractiveness there. She slid one finger up and down the middle of her pussy concentrating on her clit. Her knees buckled and tight ass flexed. She gasped when her searching fingers finally found her sensitive clit. That spark urged on the beginnings of an orgasm working its way out from deep within her.

Upon hearing her gasp, Martin's' eyes immediately shot open, and he swung his head around. His mouth fell open and his hand stopped stroking his cock. His eyes wide open focused in on her hand, and his brain slowly registered the fact that her fingers were buried deep within her wet pussy.

"Tandy? Oh god Tandy! What the fuck are you doing here? Oh my god... I'm sorry.."

He quickly turned his chair so that his back was facing her. She could see that he was adjusting himself and raised his boxers and pants back up around his waist. His white button down shirt hung open. He stammered apology after apology. She could see he was trembling and his hands were shaking violently. His cock still jutted out from his hips.

She took her own wet fingers out from beneath her underwear and let her skirt drop back down to her knees.

She stammered her own apology, "I'm sorry.....I just....uuummm, oh.... I'm sorry Martin... I should have knocked...." Her apology disappeared as her eyes refocused on his still stiff cock. It stood proud and erect and she could see it pulse thickly with his heartbeat.

She turned her sight from his cock and then again to her picture. She had made that cock hard. Her body. Her spirit. Her. And now she was going to relieve that cock.

She brought her gaze right to his eyes and her lips instinctively melted into a sexy pout as she slowly worked toward him. The only sound in the office was the hypnotic click of her high heels as she advanced on her prey.

Martin stuttered and attempted to issue an apology of sorts. His mind was on liability for sexual harassment. His mind would not linger there for long.

Tandy finally stood right before Martin. His cock still hard and his pants now back around his ankles as he stood with a shocked look on his face.

"Look we can work this out Tandy... I know this is very inappropriate."

His words were cut off as she slowly placed both of her hands on his shoulders. She slowly curled her fingers around his sculpted body until her red fingernails slightly dug into his flesh. She was a bit surprised that his body was a taut and fit as it was. Apparently, there WAS some time to work out even with his busy work schedule.

She guided his body so that his naked ass was hovering above the edge of his large desk. With an inhale of breath, she pushed firmly on his upper body. He moved back slightly and the impact of his legs against the desk forced him to sit down on top of his desk. His cock remained hard and stretched out towards the ceiling like a crude paper weight centered between his thighs.

Tandy drew in a labored breath as her eyes remained locked on Martin's gaze. She reached out deliberately with her right hand and grasped his cock. Her fingers curled around the shaft one by one until her hand firmly held his manhood. He flinched in pleasure as her hand touched his slick shaft. She slowly began to stroke her hand up and down her shaft. She held his gaze but their eyes both became lidded over with lust.

"Oooooooooo...." she hissed as she felt him grow even harder in her hand and she tilted her head inquisitively searching his face for his pleasure. She saw his face return to that of the pleasurable grimace she had spied when she caught him masturbating. Her hand made wet, sensual smacking and sucking noises as she gave to milk his hard cock.

Her body was not unaffected by this scene. Her nipples had hardened into taut peaks beneath her blouse and her pussy was now liberally lubricating itself. Her cream had over flowed her lips and were beginning to dampen her pink panties.

With her left hand she shifted her panties to the side lightly touching her lips. Her finger touched flatly against the lower part of her lips collecting her moisture. Then she dragged the finger upward parting her lips and building the tension until she touched her clit. With the touch, her toes clenched in her shoes and she hissed through her teeth.

Her actions now took on a bit of urgency. She yanked her panties quickly down her legs all the while continuing her jacking of Martin's cock. The panties caught briefly on her heels before she yanked them off and flung them on his desk. She pushed him back on his desk and straddled him as she crawled up on his desk. She lifted her thick hips over his cock by raising up on her knees. Given his size this took some balance as she essentially squatted over his erection. She reached down and massaged her lips open while guiding him to her wet opening.

He was hypnotized by her actions, but the fact that they were about to fuck suddenly struck him he was about to voice his objection and then it happened.

"Tandy wait....uuuuuhhhhh...."

His hard cock's head began to sink into her velvety wet cunt. Any objection dissolved into a groan of absolute lust that she soon echoed with a deep throaty sigh of her own.

As she lowered herself all the way down on his thick rod they looked at each other with looks of pleading sensuality. She whimpered a bit as her pussy completely swallowed his cock and her clit made contact with his body. They stayed there for a moment with her completely impaled on his stiff member. A connection passed between them. It was hard to identify but it did. In that moment, something clicked.

The moment passed on as Tandy began to work her pussy up and down his stiff length. Her thighs flexed with tension and the sexual tension rippled up and down their engorged bodies. Their speed steadily increased, and it was clear that orgasm would be following soon.

She began to pant out loud "ugh...ugh.....ugh..." in time with her pounding ride of Martin. She clutched her left breast through her top and twisted a nipple harshly. It sent another thrill of arousal through her body and she sped up a bit more.

Martin's body throbbed with the same kind of ecstasy. He could feel her body pulling the thick load of cum that was building in his balls. He dragged one of his arms from behind him and delicately moved his thumb toward their union. His thumb reached down and started to mercilessly rub her clit as she continued to ride him.

The combination of their fucking with his stroking of her clit started her over the edge. Her pussy began to spasm and contract on his stiff cock and she moaned, "I'm cummmming ....."

Her quivering orgasm spurred his cock into orgasm and he thickly shot three then four ejaculations into her.

In the bask of afterglow, they clung to each other wetly until their breathing slowed. Though they both were silent, the question was clear. Now what? To Tandy, the answer was obvious. This was fun. This was not going to be the last time. And this prick attorney could be broken... at least when her pussy was on him.