Legally Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinclair wanted nothing more than to drain his balls into her; between the sensation he felt as her throat muscles clamped down on his cock, and the sight and sound of Kim fucking herself senseless with the jewelled dildo, and being totally helpless as it all happened, it was all enough to send him into overload. Lena's eyes were locked onto his, able to read his every reaction. As she slowly dragged her mouth off of his prick, sinking her teeth into his vein covered flesh as she did, she could feel him beginning to come. But she was no where near ready to let that happen, and took the silk rope that her breasts had been bound with and wrapped it tightly around his scrotum and the base of his prick. She stared at his cock as it swelled and turned dark purple, moving in close enough to brush the very tip of it with her tongue, bringing Sinclair to the edge again. And again, she slowly and lovingly drew his obscenely swollen penis into her throat, her pretty face just as lovely even with his hideously engorged prick disappearing into her mouth.......

"Ooooohh, baby, I love watching you do that, what about you, Ken? Have you ever seen a woman that looks so fucking hot with a big fucking cock in her mouth?" Kim was in a nearly trance like state as she spoke, the dildo buried deep within her as she stroked her clit.

Sinclair had never seen, or experienced, a woman with such a finely tuned talent for sucking cock. She was aware of his every breath and heartbeat, able to read on his face or the way his prick would swell or tighten, what he was feeling at that instant. She savored every scent and flavor she was able to draw from him, deepening the physical connection between the two until it became more than that. It was nearly organic in the sense that her throat was able to slip open to fit his cock perfectly, but far beyond that, primal and ancient as he felt himself boiling up towards orgasm. She repeated the cycle over and over again, bringing him maddeningly close to release, then taking him just as far in the other direction, drawing his balls into her mouth and sucking harder and harder until he was unable to scream out, either from the pain or the bliss of seeing her gorgeous face doing those things to him.......

Lena released Sinclair's testicles from her mouth, allowing them to fall free, as she untied the rope from his genitals. She smiled sweetly at him, that look alone nearly enough to cause him to dump his aching load. Standing, she spread her legs slightly and stroked herself, then held her fingers to Sinclair's lips. She tasted and smelled sweet, like a tropical fruit as ripe as it could be, just before it turned. She put her arms around him as she straddled him, his prick slipping into her with the most delicate resistance. Kissing him deeply, she drew his body towards her own as she began to rock slowly back and forth on his ravaged cock. She could feel him coming, his penis throbbing at the same cadence as his groans of pleasure. She was close too, wanting Sinclair to fill her, to complete her......

"Oh, baby, fuck him, I want you both to come for me, c'mon, Ken, come in that sweet girl, oooooooooh, yeah! Yeah! Ooooooh, God, yeah!!!"

As Kim began to come, Lena picked up the pace, grinding herself onto Sinclair's cock. Her eyes locked onto his as he began to ejaculate, and she squeezed her pussy hard, sending herself spiraling off into one orgasm after the next..........

Sinclair's moans of ecstasy broke into peals of relieved laughter, which Lena joined him in as she noticed Kim on the floor. She'd fallen off the couch while fucking herself, but didn't seem to care much as she looked at Lena and Sinclair, all fuckhappy with Sinclair's hands still behind his back and Lena beaming.

After a few minutes, Kim got up and unlocked Sinclair's handcuffs. Lena slowly got off of his lap, not wanting to have that beautiful prick slip out of her, but realizing she really had to pee.

"Can you show me where the little girl's room is, Ken?" Lena looked a little unstable on her feet, reaching down to grab the back of the chair as Sinclair stood up.

"Yeah, c'mon, I'll give you a hand up the stairs. How about you, Kim, You O.K.?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll just regain my composure here for a minute, Ken. Thanks, though."

Kim stood and got her balance back as she began to pick up all of Sinclair's little treasures that had been spread about the room. As she cleaned off the contents of the lambskin bag, she looked down at the collection of computer discs that were in that fancy wooden box. Picking through them, she noticed that none of them had much more than a phone number and a brief comment written on their paper envelopes. Then, she noticed her own home phone number written on one of them, along with the word 'asshole'. Opening the envelope, a business card fell out, a white card with 'Clement Prudhomme Precision Woodwork and Cabinetry' printed on it in elegant red lettering. She wondered what the fuck was on that disc......

Kim could hear the shower running upstairs, and could hear Lena and Sinclair laughing. She knew she shouldn't do it, but she had to know what was on that disc. Slipping it into Sinclair's computer, her hands were shaking....

That was Vince. That was Vince's cock. She didn't recognize that girl, but she WAS a girl, no more than fourteen, maybe fifteen. Fuck, she knew that Vince had a thing for jailbait, but had no fucking idea that he was actually stupid enough to..........God damn it, she'd suspected something a few years back, but he'd sworn up and down that she was 'trippin'...... Fuck, if Sinclair would have booked him for this......if this girl's parents found out.......Jesus Fucking Christ...............

Kim nearly jumped out of her skin as Sinclair's phone rang. It was an old, black, dial faced job, and it was loud as hell. She picked up the reciever, feeling like a deer in the headlights as she did.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can I speak to Ken, please?"

Kim could still hear the shower upstairs, along with the two of them laughing and shrieking.

"He's kind of busy right now, can I take a message?"

"Sure, tell him Terry called to remind him that there's gonna be a barbeque at the Starlight Community Hall tommorrow. He never checks his E-mail, so I don't know if he's aware of it or not."

"Sure, I'll let him know. Hey, would it be alright if he brought a couple of friends?"

Terry was actually a little surprised, and happy, that a woman had even answered the phone at Sinclair's house.

"Actually, tell him he's NOT welcome if he comes alone!"

"O.K. I'll pass that along! So, how do we find the Starlight Community Hall? Do we need directions?"

"Middle of Nowhere, turn left one block. It's right across from 'Stately Grey Wolf Manor'."

"I'll pass that on. Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow. Good Night, Terry."

Kim looked at the picture on the computer screen and knew exactly what to do. Putting this disc in the hands of Mr. Prudhomme, whoever he was, could very well be signing Vince's death warrant, not to mention putting Sinclair in a bad position if the shit did come down. On top of that was a girl who had her life in front of her, and certainly did not need a teenage mistake screwing up her life, and her parent's opinion of her. She sent copies of the photos on the disc to her E-mail address, then forwarded some of the most offensive photos, along with a brief note........

Sinclair shut the GTO off at a rest stop near the highest point of the Cypress Hills. On a clear day, you could see nearly to Winnipeg from there. The two girls were asleep in the back seat, after insisting that Sinclair drive them to that barbeque in Starlight, Saskatchewan, a town that hadn't even appeared on a map since the mid sixties. He got out to stretch his legs, and plot their breakfast destination. The air was perfectly still and fragrant, like wild roses. Behind him, he could hear one of the girls get out of the car.

"Hey, this looks like a good place to take a pee!" Sinclair turned around to see Kim squatting in the grass, a sleepy smile crossing her face. Finishing up, she walked over to where Sinclair stood, taking him by the arm and leaning into his shoulder, not saying anything, just happy to see him.......happy.

The sun broke over the horizon, sweeping over the vast western prairies, taking mere seconds to drift across thousands of square miles of wheat, and shine orange on the face of the Rockies, far to the west. Kim breathed a small sigh of relief as she realized that Vince would be checking his E-mail about now.........