Legally Nude Ch. 15

Story Info
A day with Erin's mother.
2.7k words
4.64
31.7k
17

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

This story is the fifteenth in a series. The prior stories will give context and character background. Hopefully, however, this story may be read enjoyably by itself.

*****

Erin's parents, Greg and Brenda, invited Carla, Erin, and me for dinner. Greg and Brenda had attended both the bottomless party at which we met Erin and the later party at which Erin and I had made love in a display case for the guests' entertainment. They were well aware of both their daughter's relationship with Carla and me and all of our exhibitionism. I never really figured out whether Greg and Brenda were truly ok with the things their daughter did with us or whether they felt that, as progressive parents, they just couldn't say anything. Regardless, they were always very good to Erin and to Carla and me.

Greg and Brenda were both a few years younger than me. Greg was a professor of finance at the University (Erin claimed that her Father acted broad-minded to compensate for what he viewed as a pretty conservative occupation). Brenda painted. While I'm certainly not competent to judge art, her work seemed good to me and she sold a fair amount of it. Greg and Brenda had an older house on a wooded lot near the University. They had added a glass-walled conservatory to the back that Brenda used as her studio. Beyond the conservatory, they had installed a pool. Surrounding by landscaping, the pool seemed very private even though we were well within the City.

Despite our strong preference to be nude anytime and anywhere, dinner with Erin's parents was a clothed affair. I had gone to the length of wearing a tie and sport coat. As it was summer, Carla and Erin both looked stunning in print sundresses. Well, Carla and Erin both look stunning in anything and even more beautiful wearing nothing.

Despite some nervousness on my part, the dinner was convivial and relaxed. After dinner, over third glasses of wine, I got Brenda talking about her painting. After telling us about her training and the types of work she had done, Brenda went into where she wanted to go with her work.

"I'd really like to do some life figure work, but I don't want to hassle with an agency to find models and, well, it's a bit too embarrassing to ask people whom I know to take their clothes off so that I can paint them." Brenda paused as she'd apparently had an idea. After a moment she turned to her daughter and somewhat shyly said, "Erin, you and Harry spend a lot of time with your clothes off. Could I paint the two of you?"

Erin looked at me. I shrugged, indicating that I was ok with the idea if Erin was.

Erin smiled and said, "Of course Mom, we'd love to pose for you."

I glanced at Greg. He just smiled and said, "That will be wonderful. Glad you're willing to help Brenda out."

The dinner broke up not much later. We made a date with Brenda to come back to their house to pose on an afternoon the following week.

Greg interjected, "Dear, you know that I'm at that conference in Boston next week."

Brenda said pleasantly, "Dear, you don't need to be here for me to paint."

I'm not sure why I was nervous walking with Erin up to her parents' house for our posing session. After all, both of her parents had seen me nude multiple times before and had even seen me fucking Erin. Still, I was nervous.

Brenda could not have been more welcoming and swiftly put me at ease. Erin and I undressed in the living room and then followed her mother into the conservatory.

"I'm not going to keep you here while I do the painting," Brenda said. "Instead, I'll do sketches and make notes to myself on the colors."

Brenda started by posing us standing side-by-side facing her. She made several sketches which she balled up and threw in a wastebasket. Then she tried us with an arm around each others' waists. More sketches were balled up and tossed away.

Finally, Brenda said, "I'm really sorry. I can't do anything that's working. Maybe I'm having a bad day. I hate to ask, but, could you come back some other time?"

I looked at Erin and shrugged. Erin said, "Mom, both of our schedules are clear tomorrow afternoon. Is that too soon?"

"No, tomorrow should be fine. I just need to get more focused."

We dressed and left. Driving back Downtown, Erin suddenly chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom was nervous with us standing there naked in front of her. That's what it was."

"Ok. How do you get her relaxed?"

"Let me think about that."

When we went back the next afternoon, Brenda had a bottle of wine open. She offered us glasses to "help us relax."

"Mom, it's not us who need to relax. We're fine. You need to relax," Erin said.

I had the impression that Brenda may already have had a glass or two of "relaxation."

We undressed and walked back into the conservatory. Brenda was fiddling with her sketch pad. After a few minutes, Erin spoke.

"Mom, why don't you try taking your clothes off too? That way we'll all be on the same footing and being naked may loosen you up."

To my surprise, Brenda just said, "Oh, ok," and started undressing. Once she was nude, she picked up had pad and pencil and said, "Ok, let's get started."

Erin and I started out posed as we had ended the day before. After a few moments, Brenda said "That's not working. I need you to do something that shows more of a connection between you."

I saw a small gleam in Erin's eyes. She turned, leaned up and kissed me. Holding that pose, we were partially facing each other but still frontally exposed to Brenda.

Brenda said, "That's better, but I need something more."

At that, Erin reached out with her left hand, cupped my balls, lifting my dick up slightly, and held them.

Brenda giggled. "Ok, I can work with that."

I was certainly comfortable with my balls in one of Erin's gentle hands and her lips on mine. We held the pose, slipping each other a bit of tongue, and Brenda worked diligently. No sheets torn off and balled up this time.

It took almost two hours, but Brenda finally announced "got it." Then she paused and reddened a bit. "Um, Harry, I'm not sure how to ask this, but I'd like to get some more detail. I don't have a lot of experience drawing penises."

I stood right in front of Brenda as she made detailed sketches of my dick. She had Erin hold me up and swing me right and then left as Brenda sketched my dick from every angle.

After many minutes of this, Erin gave me a grin and said, "Mom, would you like him hard?"

"Oh, could you? Would you?"

Erin began stroking me. Between Erin's soft hands and Brenda's intent gaze, both focused on my dick, it didn't take long for me to get respectably stiff.

Brenda peered closely. She was so engrossed in her work that she had scooted forward on her stool and spread her legs, fully exposing herself. Finally, she leaned back and said, "Got it. Sorry to examine you so minutely"

Erin gestured towards Brenda's still spread legs. "Don't worry Mom. You've being showing a good bit of yourself too."

Brenda blushed, tensed, and snapped her knees together. After a moment, she relaxed, let her legs fall open, and said, "How silly." Pointing at my still partially erect penis, Brenda smiled and said "Nice."

It was late afternoon on a lovely day. Brenda asked, "Do you have to run? If not, we could take a swim in the pool. We don't need to dress. No one can see."

"Mom, we don't care if anyone sees us," Erin replied. "But, yes we can stay for a swim."

Erin and I followed her mother's bare ass outside to the pool. Erin went to the edge and gracefully dove into the water. I followed her, albeit less gracefully.

I swam to the shallow end on the pool. Erin swam up next to me, stood up, and put her arms around my neck.

Leaning into my ear, Erin said softly, "Were you getting hot showing off to my Mother? I was."

Erin took her hands down and grasped my dick under the water. I reached forward with a hand and began gently rubbing her clit. The look on her face was, well, beyond words.

"We need to fuck, right now," Erin whispered. She turned her back to the pool edge and leaned on it. I moved close and she guided me into her.

Erin was right. The whole experience had become very erotic. We made love standing up, with increasing vigor, oblivious to Brenda.

When we had both come and separated, we turned and saw Brenda sitting naked on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. Her hand was working between her legs. She smiled at us. "That was very nice. I hope you don't mind if I help myself." We watched Erin's mother get herself off.

After Brenda finished, Erin said, "Mom, do you still have massage oil?"

"Yes, why?"

"Where is it?"

"In the closet in the upstairs bathroom."

Erin said, "Stay here. I'll be back."

Erin got out of the pool and toweled off her naked body, always worth watching.

As Erin walked inside, Brenda said to me, "She's a very beautiful girl, isn't she?"

"Yes and an extraordinary person."

"Do you love her? Brenda asked.

With no hesitation, I answered "Very much."

"I know that Erin loves you and Carla very much too. Greg thinks that your threesome is a little weird, but I think it is very nice. I hope that all three of you stay together."

"I think we will. We've gone through some troubles recently and we all felt somewhat betrayed. I think that has strengthened the commitment which the three of us have to each other."

"Erin says that you brought two new women into your firm."

"Yes. They fit into our way of operating, and are decent people. But it that is a business relationship. There isn't the personal relationship and commitment that exists between Erin, Carla, and me."

Erin walked back on the pool deck carrying a folding massage table which she unfolded in the shade. Erin patted the table. "Mom, get up here. Harry and I are going to give you a massage."

Brenda resisted only slightly, then stood up, toweled off, and went to the table. I followed her, toweling as I walked. When Brenda reached the table, Erin said "On your face Mom."

Brenda lay face down on the table. It was very comfortable in the shade and a slight breeze had picked up. Erin gestured and I put my hands out for some massage oil, which Erin poured in my hands. As she put oil in her own hands, Erin nodded towards her Mother's feet. She then walked to her Mother's head.

Erin started on her Mother's neck and scalp and I massaged Brenda's feet. As Erin moved to her Mother's arms, I mimicked her positioning working on Brenda's calves. I went to Brenda's thighs as Erin started on her Mother's back.

Brenda spread her legs slightly as I worked up hr left thigh. I went as high as I could go, avoiding her sex, and then moved to the right. I finished Brenda's thighs as Erin was finishing her low back. Erin grinned at me and started massaging her Mother's left buttock, nodding that I should take the right.

Following Erin's lead, I gave Brenda's buttock a deep massage. Erin giggled slightly, then gently pulled her Mother's buttocks apart and ran her finger gently over her Mother's asshole. My finger followed.

Erin told her Mother to turn over. To repeat myself, Brenda was an attractive lady. Erin massaged her Mother's face and neck as I worked a bit more on the fronts of her calves. Then, Erin gestured that we should switch places. Brushing by me, Erin whispered, "Do her nipples good."

I massaged Brenda's shoulders and then went to the periphery of her breasts. Brenda still had nice, firm breasts. Her nipples were erect when I got to them and I teased each, then bent down and gently kissed them.

I worked down Brenda's abdomen and obliques as Erin worked up her thighs. When I reached Brenda's neatly trimmed patch, I waited with my hands in the air.

Erin grinned and vigorously nodded her head up and down, so I started to massage Brenda's patch and around the outside of her cunt. Brenda spread her legs again. I looked up at Erin, who was still grinning. She nodded her head again. I started gently on Brenda's clit.

After a few moments, Brenda said her only word of the entire massage: "More."

I looked at Erin again, who had a finger extended and was making a back and forth gesture. Ok, I'm game. I put my index finger inside Brenda's cunt and began rubbing against her pubic bone. Erin moved up and started massaging her Mother's nipples.

After several minutes of this, Brenda shuddered several times, let out a moan, and began to sit up. I had, of course, withdrawn my finger. Waiting until both Brenda and Erin were watching me, I put it in my mouth and licked it off.

Brenda was smiling and so was her daughter. Brenda got off of the table and gave Erin a tight hug which she held for almost a minute. Then Brenda hugged me. Not as long, but it was still nice.

It was about 6:00 p.m. Brenda said, "Why don't you call Carla and ask her up here."

Erin said "sure" and dug her phone out of her purse. I could tell from Erin's side of the conversation that Carla was coming. Erin's closing words to Carla before ending the call were "Don't wear anything."

Brenda said, with mock dismay, "Erin, what will the neighbors think?"

"That you have some wonderful friends," Erin responded.

A few minutes later, Carla had parked our other car in Greg and Brenda's driveway, got out, and walked up their front steps; naked as Erin had requested.

The four of us had a glass of wine. The Brenda said, "I'm sorry. I really don't have anything for dinner."

Carla and Erin both grinned. In unison, they said "Pizza!"

Being close to the University, there were a number of very good pizzerias which delivered. Erin called one of the best, placed our order, and gave the address.

About 30 minutes later, we saw a car with a magnetized sign for the pizzeria pull up on the street. Erin and Carla went to the door together, naked with money. I know that they were hoping for a pizza delivery guy. What they got was a very attractive girl in jeans and a polo shirt bearing the pizzeria's logo. I assumed that she was a student. Seeing that the delivery person was a girl, Carla called me to the door too.

The pizza girl smiled when she saw that her customers were naked. She was not bashful about looking at all three of us. Erin handed me the money and I paid her, adding what I thought was a good tip. Before leaving the door, the young lady smiled and said, "I'd rather be wearing what you are than what I am." She walked back down to her car with a bit more life in her step. At least she'd have a story for her co-workers.

The four of us sat around Greg and Brenda's kitchen, naked, eating pizza and drinking wine. We talked into the evening. Some of the conversation was serious, in the vein of my short talk with Brenda in the pool that afternoon. I think that the result of that was that Carla, Erin, and I loved each other even more, if that was possible.

Finally, Brenda said, "Let's go to bed. You three use the guest room. Erin knows where it is."

Erin started to speak; I think to invite her Mother to bed with us.

Brenda smiled at her daughter. "No dear. Don't worry. I have some nice dildos."

Erin, Carla, and I feel asleep in Greg and Brenda's guest bed holding onto each other tightly. God, I love these two ladies.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers