Legally Nude Ch. 20

Story Info
Cammie leaves and the nude lawyers go to court.
5.9k words
4.62
15.9k
13

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,370 Followers

This story is the twentieth in a series. I am grateful that a few readers seem to enjoy the nude lawyers. While this story can, hopefully, be read enjoyably by itself, the earlier installments provide context and character background. My characters and their names are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to any real person is unintended and coincidental. Oh, and please do not rely on these stories for any legal advice.

*****

Following Erin's advice not to be so rigidly chronological, I am going to recount some things that happened well before the conclusion of the last installment. Since I think chronologically, this is a bit challenging for me. Hopefully, the reader will suffer no undue confusion as I jump around in time.

By the Sunday of Cammie's visit, we had completely broken through her inhibitions and all three of us were very glad that she had come (read that as you choose). However, Carla, Erin, and I realized that we did not know how long Cammie planned to stay. The subject simply had not come up.

The four of us were sitting nude around the pool when Carla finally asked her sister, "Cammie, I'm really not trying to rush you and you are welcome to stay as long as you like, but when are you going back East?"

Cammie smiled. "Getting bored of me already or do you not want to share Harry three ways? I don't want to impose and I'm fairly confident that Carla is in good hands. I booked a flight home on Tuesday morning. I don't absolutely have to be back at the university a week from tomorrow for a meeting, but I thought that I'd best get out of your hair."

Erin jumped in. "No. We're glad to have you. It has been fun. Can you switch your flight to next Sunday?"

Cammie pulled a smart phone out of her bag and fiddled with it for a few minutes. Lifting her head, she smiled and said, "Yes, there is a flight at 10:30 a.m. Sunday that I can take and it only costs a $100 change fee."

"Do it!" Carla instructed. "But, I should warn you that we need to go in to work tomorrow."

"That is fine," Cammie replied. "If you can give me a good internet connection, I can get some research done for the paper I'm supposed to do with the people at Berkley."

I said, "We have a couple of extra offices that are furnished and have good computers. A couple of partners left us not long ago. Or, if you're curious what our day is like, you can use the conference room behind Erin's desk. That has a good desktop as well." So, it was settled that Cammie would go to the office with us on Monday.

Carla had a further bit of instruction for her sister. "We always get in by 8:00 a.m. Allowing for traffic that means leaving here by about twenty after seven."

We spent the rest of the day relaxing around the pool and the four of us went to bed together early. When the alarm went off the next morning, Cammie headed off to the guest bathroom. She was not completely comfortable with the fact that Erin, Carla, and I did absolutely everything in front of each other.

Just before we left for work, Erin, Carla, and I were in the kitchen having quick cups of tea (in my case) and coffee (for Erin and Carla). The three of us were naked save for shoes. Cammie walked in looking lovely in a casual white top, tan slacks, and sandals. She gave us a perplexed look.

"I thought that you were going to work," Cammie said.

"We are and we'd better get going," Carla replied.

"But," Cammie said, gesturing at our bare bodies.

"We usually drive in nude," Erin explained. "We all keep clothes in the office if we need to go out during the day."

I gave Cammie a smile. "Don't ask." I said. "Just get your clothes off and come with us. You'll be pleasantly surprised."

Looking very dubious, Cammie started out of the kitchen as she unbuttoned her top. Carla called after her, "Wear shoes. You don't want to go barefoot in the garage at our building."

Soon Cammie was back wearing only her sandals. We got into Carla's VW and left for work. As usual that time of the morning, traffic was pretty thick heading into Downtown.

Carla, who was driving, explained to her sister, "As you know, I used to be a pretty aggressive driver. Once you start driving nude, you become a lot more conscious of the traffic laws. I'd rather not get pulled over in the buff. I'm a more defensive driver now, too. Who needs an accident when you have nothing to put on?"

"Nothing to put on?" Cammie asked.

"We don't carry any clothes in the car," Carla explained. "It is fun to know that we're in the middle of all these people going to work or wherever and we couldn't cover up if we wanted to." Cammie just shook her head in disbelief.

Our offices are in a high-rise Downtown office tower built about twenty years ago. Most of the lower eight floors are a parking garage. Carla pulled off of the street and the gate to the garage opened in response to the plastic card stuck to the inside of her windshield. Carla started up through the garage.

After Carla had driven past a number of empty spaces, Cammie asked "Why not park in any of those?"

Carla responded, "Watch and learn dear sister."

At the top of the seventh level, we reached another automatic gate which also rose for us. I explained to Cammie, "We have an incredibly tolerant landlord. Of course, we pay a bit over market for that tolerance. Once we started coming to work nude, the landlord decided to reserve the top floor of the garage for building tenants. That actually did make us popular with the other tenants."

Carla parked and we walked, nude, into a very short corridor with a bank of three elevator doors on each side. Continuing my explanation, I said to Cammie, "Only the door on the left will open. When the landlord dedicated this floor for tenant parking, they also dedicated an elevator. It stops at all of the building floors, but only at this floor of the garage. The others serve the rest of the garage but won't stop on this level."

As we waited, two middle-aged ladies walked up, clothed of course. Erin greeted them cheerfully, "Good morning Millie, Lisa."

The elevator door opened and the six of us got in. Lisa, the thinner lady, said, "Good morning Carla, Erin, Harry. Did you guys take on a new partner?"

"No," Carla responded, "this is my sister visiting from DC." Introductions were made.

Millie teasingly commented to Cammie, "I see that they've indoctrinated you in their ways."

"When In Rome," Cammie replied.

We reached the floor below ours. The elevator stopped and Lisa and Millie got off. Before the door closed, Lisa said, "Harry, you need to trim up your scrotum."

As we got off of the elevator at our floor, Carla told her sister, "Lisa and Millie work for a 'marketing consulting" firm one floor below us. They're ok, but they love to tease us about our nudity."

In a small effort to reassure Cammie, I pointed to the "TENANTS ONLY" sign beside the door to the elevator we had exited. "The same thing is posted on each floor of the building. Everyone is welcome to use the other five, but, of course, none of them stop at the tenants' level of the garage."

Cammie asked, "Do you guys have this floor to yourselves?"

"No," Erin answered. "We have the east side of the floor. It is more space than we really need now, but we appreciate the privacy. On the west side of the elevator and utilities shaft is an investment advisory firm."

"Kim, their office manager is pretty cool," Carla injected. "However, one of the two guys who are the 'investment advisors' is in our office almost every day about something."

"They just want to see my beautiful tits and ass uncovered," Erin joked. To Cammie, she added, "They are a bit pervy, but they're harmless so I let them look. It is funny to watch them when I come out from behind my desk, pretend to drop something, and bend over to pick it up."

Unlocking the clear glass doors to our office, I pointed to the reception desk that faced the entrance. I explained to Cammie, "Erin is, obviously, grossly over-qualified to be a receptionist and that is the least of what she does here, but having her here saves us the cost of a true employee."

"It saves us some potential problems, too," Erin added. "We can't lawfully insist that an employee work nude. So, if we hired a true receptionist, we might have the anomaly of having a clothed receptionist while the rest of us run around naked all day. I don't mind. It is fun when the mailman, the FedEx guy, and the UPS guy come in everyday."

"Now," I said to Cammie, "our open offices are down that hall to my left. Carla and I have our offices on the hall to the right and that is also where the johns are. You can use one of the open offices or our conference room." The conference room was right behind Erin's desk. Except for the part blocked by Erin's bookshelves, the conference room was partitioned in clear glass and offered a view to the elevators.

Cammie smiled. "As a sociological study, I think I'll take the conference room. It sounds like observing a normal day around here could be interesting."

Everyone went their separate ways and got to work. Since it is a small pain getting dressed to go out for lunch, we usually brought our lunches. However, as a nod to our guest, we had arranged that day for a delivery from the best sandwich shop in Downtown. Erin rang Carla's and my offices around 11:30 to tell us that lunch was being set out in the conference room.

I walked into the conference room just as the young delivery man was finishing setting out a selection of sandwiches, a large container of potato salad, drinks, paper plates, and plastic utensils. Erin and Carla were already there. When the young man finished, Erin walked with him back into our reception area, pulled some cash out of her desk, and paid him including a generous tip. From the way the young man was smiling, I suspected that he'd have enjoyed this delivery even if he had not been paid at all.

Cammie still seemed as though she had stepped through the looking glass. "I'm incredulous," Cammie said. "I've seen the mailman, a guy from FedEx, one woman, two other young men, and now the sandwich guy comes in this morning. They're fully dressed. Erin is stark naked and she is bantering with them un-self-consciously just like a normal office. That sandwich guy was staring so hard, his eyes almost popped out."

Erin and Carla laughed. "This is a normal office," Carla said. "We just don't wear any clothes when we work here. Besides, the sandwich guy got a pretty good look at you sister. Remember, you aren't wearing anything either."

Cammie looked down at her own bare body. She blushed slightly. Then a grin grew onto her lovely face. "You're right," Cammie said. "Maybe I should have kept my legs together."

We all went back to work after lunch. I'm not sure what Cammie was working on, but she was engrossed in it each time I walked by the conference room. Finally, about 4:30 p.m., Erin appeared in my office door.

"It is time," Erin said.

We collected Carla and the three of us walked into the conference room. Cammie looked up at us. "Are we leaving already? It seems a bit early."

Carla informed her sister, "We have a little tradition for everyone who works here on their first day of work. You've been working your ass off all day, so we thought that we should include you. Come on."

Carla led her sister to the end of the hall past her and my offices. Erin and I followed, both enjoying the sight of Carla's and Cammie's beautiful bare asses. Carla led us into the washroom. Opening a door at the back of the room, she revealed our miniscule shower.

"The first day here, every new person takes a shower with us," Carla told her sister.

Carla stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Erin brushed past Cammie and me and joined Carla in the shower. The two ladies turned so that their backs were to the wall and they were facing us. With the water running through their hair and down their nude bodies, both ladies looked delectable.

Carla motioned for Cammie to get into the shower. Cammie did, facing Carla and Erin.

"Please make room for Harry," Carla said.

There wasn't enough room in the shower for the three ladies. Carla had pulled Cammie forward so that her bare body was in chest-to -knee contact with Erin and Carla. I stepped in behind Cammie. In order to close the door, I pressed my whole body against Cammie's bare back.

Of course, squeezed into a single shower with three gorgeous nude ladies, I was getting hard. After a few moments, Cammie sighed. Whether that was a sign of surrender to the experience or in response to what Erin's fingers were doing between her thighs, I don't know. However, Cammie reached back and pulled her buttocks apart slightly to make room for my dick. I didn't penetrate her asshole, but having my dick between her cheeks felt nice.

The shower was brightly lit so I could see clearly that Erin was still fingering Cammie while Carla was sucking one of her sister's hard nipples. Cammie started moving her legs back and forth very slightly; there wasn't space for much else. Still, that motion made Cammie's cheeks rub on the sides of my dick. That also felt nice. I started kissing the back of Cammie's neck.

Finally, I felt Cammie take several quick, deep breaths. Then she moaned, low and sexy. I felt her body shudder, confirming that Erin had gotten her off. Our tradition was that only the new person came in the shower. As Carla turned the water off, I reached back to open the door and, somewhat regretfully, pulled my dick out of Cammie's ass.

Outside the shower, we toweled each other off. "That was good," Cammie conceded.

The shower had taken everyone's focus off of work. We put on our shoes, shut down, and locked up. As we stood naked waiting for the elevator to the garage, Kim came out of the offices across the floor. After locking the door, Kim turned and joined us to wait for the elevator. Kim obviously noticed that all of us had wet hair.

Kim was an attractive lady with the epitome of an innocent face. That made the arch of her eyebrows and her naughty smile more pronounced as she asked, "Showering with the new girl?"

Carla didn't miss a beat. "Showering yes but she's not a new girl. Kim, this is my sister Camella."

Kim was genuinely flustered for a moment. Then, the naughty smile returned. Kim extended her hand to Cammie and said, "Camella, I'm pleased to meet you."

We drove home, nude of course, and had a quiet dinner. Cammie felt that she had teased me in the shower so, after dinner, she led me out to the pool. We made love for a long time on a chaise. Erin and Carla watched and played with each other.

I've already told you that Cammie was with us for Tuesday night nude volleyball on the night when the Rupperts and the Beckers asked if their daughters Darcy and Melina could play nude volleyball with us. As the two sets of parent walked away, Cammie said to me, "I thought that the Midwest was conservative."

"Much of it is," I replied, "but attitudes towards nudity can be an anomaly. I'm told that, somewhere around town, there's even a small group of evangelical nudists. They haven't invited us to join though." Cammie chuckled.

I've already described the volleyball club with its second floor balcony overlooking the courts. Inside, there was a beer and wine bar and a short-order grill. By the time Cammie visited, we were already drawing a substantial number of spectators for our Tuesday matches.

Our balcony spectators were fairly evenly split between men and women. I'm sure that the women came to see Rob running around nude. The spectators were well-behaved, perhaps because the club permanently banned anyone who got out of line. However, especially after a few beers, some of the guys would make comments loud enough that they were obviously intended for us to hear.

The comments we heard were almost never crude. Rather, the guys on the balcony usually just made it clear that they thought that Erin, Carla, Wendy, and some of our other female colleagues were quite attractive naked. I had to agree.

After the Rupperts and Beckers had walked away that night, we got ready to start our matches. That involves a fair amount of moving around with the consequence that the spectators get a decent look at all of us.

Suddenly, we heard a beery voice from the balcony boom, "They've got a new one. Look at her!"

Another male voice responded, "Jesus!"

Clearly, those comments referred to Cammie and she knew it. Unbidden, Cammie walked behind the benches we used alongside the courts and stood facing the clubhouse and the balcony. After a moment, she spread her legs and shot both arms into the air, like an actress taking a curtain call. She held that pose for a moment; she then turned her bare back to the clubhouse and bowed deeply. Applause was heard from above.

Cammie straightened and walked over to me. Facing me, she placed a hand on my bare shoulder. She smiled and said, "You guys are a really bad influence. I'm starting to enjoy showing off."

In what was probably a misguided attempt at gallantry, I replied, "not a bad influence at all, I think. The world should see all of your tremendous beauty."

Cammie leaned forward and gave me a quick bare hug. The feel of her bare, erect nipples against my bare chest was, well, nice. I'm sure that speculation was voiced in the beer balcony about what else Cammie and I did together. We didn't hear any of that.

Wendy had scheduled her own match as the last of the evening. Wendy and Carla won the first game so, with the consent of their opponents, Cammie substituted for Carla in the second game. Cammie was athletic and not a bad volleyball player. Several diving digs put all of her on marvelous display. Wendy and Cammie won the second game and, therefore, the match.

The club had installed an outdoor shower not far from the end court which we were allocated. I expect that it was intended for cleaning sandy feet, but it was mounted high enough to allow a full body shower. At the end of her game, Cammie had sand sticking all over her sweaty body. Wendy led Cammie to the outdoor shower and then gestured for me to join them. Carla walked over too. The three of us carefully cleaned the sand from every inch of Cammie's body. I think that most of the beer balcony stayed for that too.

The following evening was our monthly Nude Bar Association ("NBA") meeting. Originally, these had been lunch meetings in our conference room. However, Wendy had found three restaurants in the area with private rooms that were willing to serve us while we were nude. This meeting was at the best of the three.

Erin was, of course, an "auxiliary" member of the NBA. Rather than leave Cammie home alone, we brought her to the meeting. Cammie and Erin were not the only non-lawyers. Wendy had brought her current boyfriend, an orthopedic surgeon whom we all called "Dr. John."

The food was good. The business meeting was short. Wendy reported that she had talked to some lawyers in the state capital bout forming an NBA chapter there, and we discussed our annual fundraiser. For Cammie's benefit, Wendy recounted a few of our prior efforts. I think Cammie had another moment of disbelief. Suffice to say that we use our fundraiser as an opportunity to be more than a bit risqué.

This restaurant knew us and the same young lady and young man always volunteered to serve us. I'm sure that they were drawn to the wonderful atmosphere of our nude meetings and would have volunteered even if we had not tipped them very, very well.

Towards the end of this meeting, the young lady server asked, "Are you all lawyers?"

Most of us nodded, but Dr. John announced that he was a doctor "so there's at least one member of a truly learned profession present."

That prompted Cammie to retort, "Hey, I'm a physicist!"

HStoner
HStoner
2,370 Followers
12