Legally Nude Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Apropos of nothing, Carla suddenly said, "Natalie, Peter, would you both like a massage?"

That surprised me. I could tell from the look on her face that it surprised Natalie Wurdeman too.

Erin chimed in, by way of explanation, "Carla, Harry, and I took a massage class together last summer. I wouldn't say that we're professionals, but we're not bad. Wait, I'll get the tables." Erin walked inside.

I looked at Carla. She gave me a very slight smile. She and Erin had something in mind. They may not have discussed it, but they worked well together intuitively.

In a moment, Erin came back out carrying our two folding massage tables. She handed one to me to set up while she unfolded the other.

Carla went to where Natalie and Peter were sitting and said, "I'll get you both more wine." Carla took their glasses without waiting to hear whether they wanted more wine.

As Carla came back out with full glasses of red and white wine, Erin dashed back inside and returned with two bottles of massage oil. "We have a warmer that always has a couple of bottles of oil in it so we can give massage on the spur of the moment," Erin said.

Erin walked beside the massage table she had set up. "Come on Peter, get up here."

Natalie and Peter looked at each other, unsure. After a moment, Natalie smiled and shrugged, as if to say "when in Rome..." Peter stood up and walked over to Erin's table.

As Peter was getting onto Erin's massage table face down, I patted the table by me. "Natalie," I said.

Natalie Wurdeman slowing got up from her chair. Although I had done it several times before, I looked over her nude body as she walked towards me. She saw me looking and gave a slight smile. As she boosted herself onto the table, I saw Carla moving to Peter's table on the opposite side from Erin. I had enjoyed the pleasure of a massage by Erin and Carla many times. Peter was in for a treat.

My immediate concern was taking good care of Judge Wurdeman. I poured some oil at the base of her neck. I started gently on her neck, using more pressure as I warmed her skin. When I moved to Natalie's traps, I realize that she was very firmly muscled for a woman with an essentially sedentary job. Peter was a lucky man.

I could feel Natalie relaxing as I worked on her back. I stopped at the waist and moved down to her feet. As I started working on one of her calves, she spread her legs slightly, but enough for me to see part of a very attractive vulva.

I spent a lot of time on Natalie's legs. As I was finishing, she glanced over at her husband and saw Erin and Carla kneading his buttocks. Natalie said, "Harry, you're going to do my ass, right?"

"Of course," I answered softly although I had been unsure whether that would be wise.

As I started massaging her left buttock, Natalie said softly, "Go anywhere and touch anything."

I took her at her word. As I slightly separated her buttocks to firmly knead first one and then the other, I ran a finger, "accidentally," over her asshole several times. Actually, her asshole was very attractive.

When I finished with her ass, I had Natalie roll over. I went to stand just above her head to massage her forehead. When I stopped to put more oil on my hands, Natalie opened her eyes. She was looking straight up at my dick.

Natalie smiled. "Nice," she said dreamily.

As I was finishing what would be a legitimate massage, I saw Natalie look over at her husband. His erect dick was pointing towards the sky because Carla had it in her hand stroking it. Erin had a hand doing something with Peter's balls.

Natalie said softly, "Harry, I hope that you'll finish me like your partners are finishing Peter."

That was the confirmation which I had hoped for. I began flicking a finger against Natalie's clit. As she responded, I became more forceful and then started a finger inside of her. I worked around pressing against her pubic bone until I found a spot that she really liked.

Natalie was very wet and her breathing was faster. "Slid down to the end of the table," I said, helping her. I got her to the end of the table, knelt down on the patio, and put my head between her legs. Fortunately, I swiftly found the spot she liked with my tongue. After a few moments, she was bucking her hips a little. I was enjoying myself too. Natalie was the first federal judge I had eaten, and she tasted pretty good.

I wasn't prepared for Natalie's howling orgasm. I looked over at Peter, fearful that I'd gone too far. Peter was too busy coming into Carla's mouth to pay much attention to his wife.

After Natalie got her breath back, she sat up on the end of the massage table. She opened her arms and I stepped to her. Natalie hugged me tight and gave me a long kiss. About mid-way through the kiss, she took her right hand from my back, reached between us, and firmly grasped my dick.

Natalie was still holding my dick when she broke our kiss. "Do you do this for all of your houseguests?" she asked.

I smiled, "Only the ones whom we like and whom we think will enjoy it."

"Did I give signals that I would enjoy oral sex from someone other than my husband?" she asked, smiling.

"A slight bit," I replied. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely," Natalie responded. "What I'd enjoy now is giving oral sex to a man other than my husband."

We traded places. I lay on the table on my back and Natalie stood on the patio beside me. I was not fully erect. Natalie took my dick in her left hand and reached under my balls with her right. She began tickling that spot just behind my balls. She knew what she was doing and got me very hard very fast. Wrapping both hands around my dick, Natalie bent forward and took my head in her mouth.

Natalie was giving me a very god blow job when she suddenly stopped. "That's uncomfortable," she said. Then she said, "What the hell." She got up on the table straddling me. (I was surprised that the table held both of us). She put a hand around my dick and guided me into her. Then she began to ride.

I was very close to coming inside Natalie when the massage table collapsed. Although we both fell about three feet to the patio, I stayed in Natalie. We both came amidst the ruins of our massage table.

Just after Natalie and I both came, I heard laughter. Then I heard Peter's voice, "Damn woman. You never broke a table riding me." He started laughing again. That got Natalie laughing and she fell down onto my chest.

As Natalie's laughter subsided, Carla came up to us. "Are you both ok?"

"I'm wonderful," Natalie responded. Carla helped us both up out of the wreckage of the table.

"If everyone's ok," Erin said, "Peter has some work to do; except, I think that we'll use a chaise instead on the massage table."

Erin led Peter to a chaise and had him lie in it on his back. Carla went over and began stroking Peter's dick again. I was impressed that he could get hard again that soon. Carla stepped over the chaise so that she was straddling Peter's groin. She lowered herself onto his dick and began to ride. Erin had gone to the end of the chaise where Peter's face was. She straddled the chaise and lowered herself down over his face. Peter got the idea and began eating Erin.

While Peter Wurdeman was fucking and eating my two lovers and business partners, his wife and I stood naked, holding hands, watching the three of them. It was a wonderful night.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12