Legally Nude Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

I started with teasing; playing with Kristen's neatly trimmed dark pubic hair with my teeth and my tongue. I moved on to licking her clit. Having not gone down on Kristen before, I took me a little time to discover where and to what she was most responsive. Once I figured that out, Kristen was very responsive and very vocal. I did not have to move around as much to maintain contact with her cunt as I had with Natalie. As I was working my tongue deeper, harder, and faster, Kristen yelled and clamped her thighs around my head hard. It actually hurt, but I kept working and was swiftly rewarded by feeling the convulsions in Kristen's body and hearing her loud moan. The convulsions and moaning continued for a surprisingly long time.

Kristen finally released the grip which her legs had on my head and collapsed back on the table, sucking for air. I stood up and looked at her, a bit disbelieving that I had just induced a prolonged orgasm in a woman whom I had only known professionally until that night.

Natalie had been standing beside us the whole time while I went down on Kristen. She now came up to me and gave me another kiss while she ran her hand up and down the shaft of my erect dick several times. As Kristen's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes, Natalie said, "Girl, I think that we're staying the night."

Kristen smiled weakly. All she said in response was "Please!"

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12