Legally Nude Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

We talked about the day's diving for a while. Natalie then changed subjects abruptly. "Peter," she asked, "do you think that you can be in love with one person and still have sex with someone else?"

Peter thought for a moment. "I don't see any reason why not," he said. "Sex is only one part of love."

"Good, "Natalie said.

Erin laughed. "I know Harry's thinking on that question, and I agree with him entirely."

Natalie said, a little tentatively, "Erin and I were talking before we came down. We wondered if, uh..."

Erin, being bolder, said, "Natalie and I wondered whether you two would agree to swap partners for a night. I love Harry, but Peter is a very attractive man. I know that Natalie feels the same way about Peter and Harry."

I was surprised, but then again, I wasn't entirely surprised. Peter looked at me for a moment. When he saw that I was not immediately rejecting the idea, he began to smile slightly. "This stays strictly between us?"

"Of course," Erin replied.

"When were you thinking of doing this?" Peter asked.

"Tonight," his wife answered.

Peter was quiet. He looked at Natalie and then looked at Erin. Finally, looking at me, he said, "What the hell, it was their idea." In fact, we had made love to the other partner before, but that had been spontaneous. This was planned, so it seemed naughtier somehow.

Natalie stood up. The way the light was, it featured her pert breasts but her lower body was in shade. "Harry, are you ready to go to bed?" she asked. I walked over to her. We kissed and then walked, hand-in-hand, back to the "chalet." Erin and Peter were close behind us.

Natalie was very athletic and had a forceful personality. Based on my previous time with her, I expected that night's sex to be athletic and aggressive. I was surprised, pleasantly. In the bedroom, we spent a lot of time on earlobes, necks, and both of our nipples. When I finally entered her, we took it slowly, working to find the exact pace and positioning that worked best for both of us. Natalie was tender and caring. This was, truly, lovemaking.

By going slow and being very attentive to Natalie's responses, I was able to get her off well before I was close to coming. I was prepared to back out and let her go to sleep, but Natalie wrapped her legs around me tightly, holding me in her. She said softly in my ear, "You need to come, in me." After her orgasm, Natalie did become more aggressive and athletic in her effort to get me off and I responded. I shot a load inside of Judge Wurdeman just before she came again. As we were kissing, I heard from the other room the unmistakable sound of Erin having an orgasm.

I was awakened, fairly early I thought, by Natalie stroking my dick. She got me hard, gently pushed me onto my back, and had just mounted me when her husband walked into the room. "Sorry," Peter said, "No time for that if we intend to make the dive boat." Natalie got off of me and we both got out of bed.

As we were getting ready to head for the dive dock, Erin asked, "How do you think Abby and Clive will react if we go out today coupled with each other's partners? They saw us with our real partners yesterday."

""I don't know," Natalie laughed, "But, let's find out."

Natalie and I walked to the dive dock holding hands. In front of us, Peter was walking with an arm around Erin. Erin is extraordinarily beautiful from any angle. However, watching her from behind when she is walking with nothing on is a special treat. As we walked, Natalie said to me, "Erin really is beautiful. Do you realize how lucky you are to have her?"

"Yes, I do, especially now," I replied.

"You hang on to her Harry," Natalie said. "But, you're mine for today." Natalie reached down and playfully squeezed my dick just as we were stepping onto the dive boat dock.

Abby was standing on the dock waiting for us. I could see a look of surprise and confusion on her face she saw us paired up differently than we had been the day before. After a moment, she smiled and said to no one in particular, "This should be interesting."

We got the gear, including extra tanks, on board and were soon headed out. Abby told us, "We're going to the south end of the island. There are some great fish down there. After we finish the first dive, we'll take you to a very small island just a little ways away. No one goes there but it has a great beach. We can eat lunch there and then we've got a spot on the way back where we can do our second dive."

Abby paused for a second. Then she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. As she took her top off, she said, "I guess that I don't really need this." Holding her top in her hand, she pushed her bikini bottoms off too. Abby was an attractive woman naked. She stowed her bikini in a compartment under a seat. She walked forward to where Clive was steering the boat. Reaching around him from behind, she wordlessly unsnapped his shorts and pulled them down. Clive stepped out of his shorts and Abby stowed them with her bikini. Now everyone on board was naked.

We had just over an hour to the dive site. Natalie and I stood along the rail watching the island slide past. We each had a hand on the other's ass. It was a gorgeous morning in paradise. Further along the rail, Erin and Peter were making a show of kissing every few minutes.

Getting into our dive gear was much more interesting than it had been the day before. As we helped each other, there was a lot more touching of tits, dicks, and cunts than the day before. Abby watched this with an amused expression. When we were ready, Abby said, "Well, Erin and Harry are each paired with a more experienced diver. That's good. Follow me and I'll show you some interesting sites."

We did follow Abby once we were in the water. The first interesting site was her bare ass in front of us. Swimming beside me, Natalie reached out and grabbed my dick to shift my focus off of Abby.

The diving was great. Again, the water was warm enough that we were perfectly comfortable nude. There was an array of small colorful fish, none of which I could identify. While I couldn't speak for Erin, I was getting more confident using the scuba gear.

As I helped boost Natalie back onto the dive boat, I ran my hand between her legs. That earned me appreciative looks both from Natalie on the boat and from Abby who was still in the water.

Clive took us a short distance to a very small island that had, as Abby had promised, a small but magnificent beach. Clive put the boat very close to shore and threw out an anchor. We slid into the waist deep water and splashed ashore. Once ashore, Abby told us, "No one ever comes here, so you can do pretty much whatever you want. Clive and I will bring the food and drink ashore, and we can get lunch."

"Pretty much anything you want," inspired similar ideas in all four of our minds. Natalie gently pulled me down onto the sand with her. We started kissing and fondling each other. It didn't take long before we were so focused on each other that we were oblivious to the presence of four other people on the beach. Natalie rolled into her back and spread her taut legs. I got above her and slid myself in.

We were taking it slow again, enjoying the sensations of making love in the sunshine with a sea breeze. My concentration on Natalie was broken when I heard Abby laughing. I looked to my right. Just a few feet away, Peter was pumping Erin. Abby and Clive were standing a little way beyond Erin and Peter. I saw Abby's hand reach down for Clive's dick.

Natalie pulled me in tighter with her legs, and I re-focused on job one. However, my curiosity was piqued and I glanced to my right again a few minutes later. Beyond Erin and Peter, I could see Clive's hips moving back and forth between Abby's legs.

Natalie leaned up and bit my right nipple, which directed my attention back to her. As we both got closer, we both slowed down. The moment was so special that we wanted it to last. Finally, Natalie flexed her legs around me very, very hard and dug her fingers into my back. She let out a long moan that finished as I exploded inside of her. I stayed in her and we kissed for a time. While we were doing that, I heard a grunt from Peter and those very special sounds that Erin makes when she comes.

I had pulled out of Natalie and was lying next to her on the sand when we heard Abby yelling "Holy fuck. Hard! Now!" We looked over. Clive was thrusting for all he was worth and Abby was bucking her hips with amazing power given that Clive was on top of her. Finally, Abby yelled "Oh God!" She stopped bucking and wrapped her arms around Clive as he grunted twice.

Natalie and I and Erin and Peter got up off of the sand and walked over to where Abby and Clive lay. Clive was still inside of Abby, but she looked up at the four of us and smiled broadly. "Never done that in front of customers before," she said.

All six of use went into the sea to wash off a bit. Back on the beach, we broke out the sandwiches and soft drinks that Abby and Clive had brought for lunch. We were sitting in a circle on the sand eating. I think that everyone had made a point of keeping his or her legs open so that everyone's genitals were on full display. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful scene than Erin, Natalie, and Abby sitting nude on a Caribbean beach in the sun with their legs open.

Clive, who had been pretty quiet, asked, "Ok. Who is really with whom?"

Erin and Natalie laughed. "I'm married to Peter," Natalie said.

Erin added, "And Harry and I have been together for almost twelve years."

Abby raised an eyebrow. Natalie explained, "The four of us are really, really good friends and we find each other attractive. We're down here where no one knows us, so we thought that it would be the perfect time to swap partners. But, we wanted it to be open so that we each knew what our partners were doing with the other person's partner."

Abby, somewhat skeptically, asked, "And how is it working?"

"Wonderfully," Erin answered.

Natalie added, "Don't get us wrong. I love my husband very deeply and have no doubt that he loves me. But sex with Harry is different than sex with Peter, and a bit of variety is good. I know that I can trust Harry completely and that he respects and cares for me, maybe even loves me second to Erin."

Erin said, "I agree with Natalie. Sex with Peter is great, but having it and watching Harry have sex with Natalie has made me love Harry more."

Abby looked at Peter and then at me. I guess that she wanted the male perspective on our unusual friendship. I nodded to Peter to tell him to go first.

Peter said, "Well, the two women whom I admire most in the world are Natalie and Erin. Of course, I know Natalie well from several years of marriage. It has been a pleasure and a privilege to get to know Erin intimately too."

"I agree with Erin," I said. "Swapping partners with Natalie and Peter and watching Peter give Erin pleasure has made me love Erin even more, if that is possible. Natalie is also a very great woman and a great lover, and that is what we have done: make love. There is a lot more between Natalie and me than just getting each other off. I do love Natalie a great deal, just not quite as much as I love Erin. Jesus! I sound like a daytime TV show."

Abby and Clive just looked at the four of us for a time. I guess they were convinced that we were sincere because Abby finally said, "You people are extraordinary!"

Clive added, "That is the most adult thing I've heard in a long time."

Our conversation moved into our backgrounds. We learned that Abby and Clive had met at university in England about five years ago. Clive had a degree in biology, "But he's amazingly handy with motors and the like," Abby added.

Abby had been a competitive swimmer and had her degree in chemistry. Clive commented, "I defy you to find another chemist with a body like hers." I certainly didn't know one.

Abby and Clive were hit with wanderlust after getting their degrees. They had gone first to Jamaica and, while not enamored of Jamaica, had fallen in love with the Caribbean. Since Abby had her diving certifications, she had been able to work as a guide and instructor. Clive earned money through a variety of odd jobs utilizing his mechanical skills. They had been in the Caribbean for three years now, and had the dive concession at our resort for almost a year. "We agreed to give a larger share of the fees to the resort than our predecessors, that's how we got the concession away from them," Abby said.

We were actually staying on this little island longer than planned. Abby finally said, "If you guys want to forego a second dive, we have a couple of bottles of wine aboard. Maybe you'd like to have some wine and try out the sand with your regular partners? It is such a fine day."

That sounded like an excellent idea to us. Clive went to the boat and brought back a bottle of cabernet and a corkscrew. We didn't bother with glasses. We just each took a swig and passed the bottle on. Between six people, it was emptied pretty quickly.

Done with the wine, the women stood up. We three men got up to join them and the six of us walked a little way down the small beach. The tide had gone out, so we could walk on the firmer wet sand.

We went a short ways before the women stopped. I noticed Erin, Natalie, and Abby share a look. Abby said, "I'm the guide here so I'm in charge. Gentlemen, get down on the sand on your backs. Not too far apart, but give us room to operate."

We had a pretty good idea of what was coming as Peter, Clive, and I lay down on our backs a couple of feet apart. Erin knelt down beside and took my dick in her soft hands. Natalie was beside Peter and Abby was beside Clive.

The situation was incredibly exciting. We were on a beach in the Caribbean, under a clear blue sky. Erin was stroking my dick while, just a couple of feet away, two other couples were also engaged in foreplay. I got hard quickly.

Erin mounted me. As she eased herself down my shaft, I immediately perceived the difference from sex with Natalie. Natalie was someone new and largely unknown. Being in Erin was being at home, comfortable and stimulating at the same time. Looking at the expression on her beautiful face reminded of one of the many reasons I love her so much. We looked into each other's eyes and said things that words cannot express. After a time, Erin leaned down. She softly bit my earlobe and whispered, "Very slow Harry. I could stay like this forever."

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12