Legend of Rasa Lukav

Story Info
Man goes after a bloodthirsty beast, only to find his mate.
4.4k words
4.49
24.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

Golden blue slitted eyes looked out of the brush. Dangerous and merciless they were, for they were looking on a man that had wandered into the jungle to grab some fruits for his family. He wandered in for he was hungry and didn't know of the rumors of a bloodthirsty creature that lay in wait for stupid villagers like himself.

Saliva dripped down sharp fangs in a human like shape. The nose was more pronounced that it looked like a snout. High cheekbones lay below the odd slitted eyes, fur covering the face. A wet nearly flat tongue darted out to capture the leaking saliva and gulped it down, even if her mouth continued to water. The jungle was a mass of colors, because of the exotic flowers that bloomed there. But the main colors were green and gold. Green because of the foliage, gold because of the sunlight trying to penetrate the jungle's canopy.

A slash of sunlight was able to really penetrate fully to the bottom of the jungle. But the creature moved to the shaft of light, lighting across the thick exotic fur of the creature. The fur looked like a reddish gold as it shined. To contrast the red-golden fur, black stripes ran across it, from face to tail. But to join these stripes lay half formed spots. It was as if a tiger and leopard bred. The creature wasn't as large as a tiger, but was lean like a leopard.

Slowly, the exotic creature tracked the man as he picked fruits and ate them as he went. When the creature believed it was time, it readied itself. Its shoulder blades moved in quick recession as it readied to pounce. With a small roar, it leaped, catching the man as he turned.

His brown eyes widened in surprise and fear as he saw the creature. His arms lifted up to try to protect himself, but it was futile. Her claws were already digging painfully deep into his chest, her fangs already sinking into the vulnerable flesh of his neck. Blood spurted in her mouth and a rumble of satisfaction went through her chest. Gulping down blood, she didn't stop biting and clawing till the man was dead.

The corpse fell limply to the ground as she let it drop, nuzzling it with a cold wet black nose, blood dotted on her nose. Her sandpapery tongue lapped it up along with the blood on the body. She then began to bite and tear at it to get to the meat. Eating now, her muzzle turned red from the blood from the meat, but she was content.

Reddish pink meat hung from the side of her mouth as she chewed with her sharp teeth. A low rumble began in her chest, as she lay on the jungle's floor, eating her kill. It wasn't exactly a purr since tigers or leopards didn't exactly sound like a normal cat. This was more like a throaty low rumble.

~ back at the village He leaned forward slightly as he listened to the elderly woman speak about the bloodthirsty creature that lay in wait in the large heavy jungle. He was of average size but that was large to these quaint people. Muscles rippled beneath his uniform when he moved, showing he was a man of power. His eyes were a strange sight themselves as they gleamed. In a darker light they would appear hazel. But since the sun was shining bright today, you could see what color they really are.

They were a bright deep green. And if you looked close enough you could see a ring of orange around the pupil. Today they were shining bright with interest and excitement. They also showed countless years of tiring experiences. Experiences from the hard life in the military. It had taken its toll on him; much like it always did to young soldiers. But now, he was retired, but offered his services every once and a while. When he was bored and needed the exercise most likely. But then this rumor of this creature that looked half human and cat had reached him. intriguing him to investigate the matter.

He found that a few men are missing. A lot of them found dead. This creature roamed from village to village, so it wouldn't get caught, but left bloody trails in its wake. Even if a group of men went in the jungle to hunt it. Only one or two would come back to tell the tale. He didn't speak the village's language that he had to use a translator. He listened to both of them faintly and began to wonder how to track this thing. Smiling grimly, he caught a word that the elderly woman said. It was, Rasa Lukav. He frowned and wondered more if he'd come back alive.

He slept on the ground that night, right next to the dying fire. Since it was summer time, the air was warm and muggy, so he didn't need a blanket. In fact, he had taken off his long sleeved shirt before it got wet with sweat. Now bare-chested, he lay on his back, to watch the stars. The hunt would begin in the morning.

But what he didn't know was that the creature was watching at this very moment. Silently, its dark slitted eyes seemed to glow merrily evil from the firelight. As she watched him, she saw his pack next to him and wondered where he had come from. He smelled so different, so.... tantalizing. Licking her lips, she shook her head and continued to watch, her long fur that grew from her head moved lightly across her shoulders and back from the light breeze that she practically purred from nature's caress. As Hunter watched the stars twinkle in the night's sky, he heard a weird rumble. Brows furrowed in confusion he turned to see what it could be, but saw nothing. After staring at a mere piece of jungle where he could have swore he heard something.

Shaking his head, he grabbed his pack and reached inside. Pulling out his laptop he sat up and turned it on. Humming to life he began his research. Typing in what the elderly woman called this creature, he didn't get much. But what he did find was interesting enough. It read;

Rasa Lukav -- means blood feline in Siberian (some form of latin). It is legend in some parts of countries ranging from Africa, India, China, Asia, and even Europe. Some of these have their own legends. Most of them saying that it's female hybrid of three creatures, human, tiger and leopard. Some have tried to hunt this creature, but most do not come back. This creature they say is a blood thirsty killer. It will attack anything in its path. Scientists even tried to identify this creature. Instead of its given name in these countries, the scientists have called it Tigard. We will never really know if this creature exists. Rasa Lukav or even Tigard, we will never really know. But what is killing men and women out there in the jungles?

Blinking at all this information he researched more. But found only what that first one had stated. Some thought it was a jaguar instead of leopard, or even panther. And he thought, could there be more of them? Some sites he found, said this creature had existed for over hundreds and hundreds of years. That is why people fear tigers so. That normal tigers learned to eat man because of this creature.

Sighing, he closed his laptop, his hand running down the side of his face in weariness licking his lips; he heard the rasp of his beard stubble caused by his fingertips. He then turned back to look into the jungle, hoping to see a glimpse of this so called Rasa Lukav, or even Tigard. Briefly, he thought he saw glowing eyes, but they disappeared, before he could tell if they were real or not. Frowning, he laid back down after he stared at the jungle hard for a moment. Sighing, he fell asleep quickly, knowing the hunt would begin tomorrow. Along with the creature named Rasa watched.

~next day~ "Lieutenant!" Hunter nearly yelled into the crappy satellite phone. "You did get me what I need correct!?"

"Of course Sergeant Lovac!" he barked. "Who the hell do you think I am?" "Lieutenant Howard Sir!" he replied with a wicked grin.

He growled back "Stop being a smart ass Lovac and do what ya need to do!" The line went dead. Chuckling he packed the phone away.

It was pre-dawn. The sun hadn't come up just yet, but the sky was slowly lighting up, clearly showing it be soon. He was already covered in a small film of sweat but that just wasn't the warmth, more like his anticipation for the hunt. Breathing deeply, it was only a few moments later that he heard a chopper.

Rolling his green eyes, he waited till it would drop supplies for him. Once it did, he opened the crate swiftly. Inside it held different types of knives, one or two guns, a tranquilizer gun, and a cage.

Grinning at his supplies, he readied himself, letting villagers take care of the cage. Licking his lips, he looked over himself and found he was ready. His clothes were thin and light for the hunt, but it was hard to tear. The two guns hung by his hips, they were something like long pistols. The various knives were hidden all over his body, only one was visible and that was on his belt. The tranquillizer gun he held, with the strap wrapped around. Whatever flesh that was exposed he covered in camouflage paint that matched his clothes.

His eyes hard with excitement and wariness, he stepped inside the dense jungle. The sun was then creeping over the mountain and lighting the way with humid heat.

Breathing heavily from the heat, that she was nearly panting, she lay sleeping. The large cave was cool to the touch. But with her fur and the rising humid sun it wouldn't last long. Her tongue darted out to lick her muzzle, her small whiskers twitching, was when she smelled him.

Now fully awake, she sat up, her long tail twitching. Brow furrowed in confusion, Rasa took a deep breath, and grinned. It was him, the hunter. She then thought to herself. Hmm.... A challenge. This is going to be fun. She then padded lightly out of the cave, the heat forgotten. She slipped up into a tree and looked around. Not seeing anything yet, she growled lightly.

Licking her lips, she leaped high, landing in another tree. The leaves rustled as the branch swayed from the impact, lighting more sunlight to reach the ground. And she kept leaping into other trees, trying to catch more of his strong scent, sending bird squawking in surprise and other animals to fright.

When the scent seemed to fade away she frowned. Growling in disappointment, she leaped out of the tree. For a moment it felt like she was flying, then falling her strong legs held out below her, waiting for the hard impact. She grunted slightly when she did land. She then shook off the shock her limps had just gotten.

Her sharp white teeth suddenly bared up into a frightening grin. "Got ya...." She mumbled into a rumble as she tracked the bastard. But when she came to a mud hole she frowned. He was smarter than she thought. Growling low, her black nose touched the ground.

Rasa could tell where he entered it, which was easy. But could barely tell where he exited. She found light mud tracks, but they faded a few feet away. Frowning and growling, she paced around the area, glaring here and there.

Hunter grinned, not believing his luck. He had just entered the mud pool only moments before. He knew if he hadn't he would have been dead meat already. Not only the mud cooled him off, but damped down his scent. Now he was finally seeing this exotic beautiful creature. She looked like a human female, but with beautiful soft looking fur, cat ears and a tail. Her mouth seemed like a small snout, whiskers framing her small black nose. Her legs looked slightly different than human, almost like a cat's, but he wouldn't doubt if she could stand easily. But he couldn't stop wondering was her breasts. They weren't like a cat's. Cats just had nipples all the way down their torso. Hers, she had normal human female breasts that he could see. If she did have other nipples he couldn't see.

Breathing easily, so she couldn't hear, he raised the tranquilizer gun slowly, so not to catch on the brush. He trained it on her, wondering how many of these would work on her and how long it would last. His foot pushed back some so he wouldn't rock back on his heels when he shot. Just then he heard a twig snap beneath him. His heart seemed to stop as he mouthed the word, "Shit....."

Her head snapped over to the large brush that was not even 50 feet away. Lightly grinning, she bounded over. But before she could reach it, the man stood and shot at her.

A long dart plunged in her shoulder and she cried out in surprise and pain. Heavy darkness seemed to creep over her. Her limbs didn't even want to work properly. Growling lightly, she slowed to stop and looked up at him, but only saw him flee. But not before she saw orange rimmed green eyes. Breathing deeply, darkness creeped quickly over her vision and she lost consciousness.

Not knowing how long it would work on her, he ran like a bat out of hell. She may be a beautiful creature, but he wouldn't doubt it if she would tear him limb from limb. After a mile from running, he stopped. The mud had been drying his sweat making it able to peel and flake off. He didn't know how much time he had. He just knew it was running out.

Licking his lips he spotted a large patch of ferns that he could hide in. Breathing deeply he stepped inside them and waited. That's all he could do for now, other than get eaten. Back where he left her, she slowly began to wake. Groggily she opened her blue gold eyes. Nearly panting, she looked around. When she saw the dart sticking out of her shoulder, she remembered everything. Growling out her frustration, she got up and nearly fell down again. The tranquilizer left her disoriented and weak.

Growling and whimpering at the same time, she forced herself to lie down. It wouldn't help if she ran off to find him weak and disoriented. He could just shoot her again. Growling with anger, she ripped the dart out of her shoulder. A small line of blood then leaked down her exotic fur. Closing her eyes, she waited for it to pass.

A few minutes later, it did. Licking her muzzle, she stood. She smelled the ground and the air for a moment, then took off running after his tracks. She could tell the mud was drying, for his scent was stronger than before. Grinning she knew she would get him this time. Even if he shot at her, she wouldn't stop. He barely heard her till he saw her. Again he nearly gasped at her exotic beauty, but he kept quiet. He could see her sniffing the ground where he stood not very long ago. Licking his lips he aimed at her once more. This time he would put at least two darts in her.

Suddenly, before he could even pull the trigger, her head snapped and looked directly at him. And he saw with dismay that she was grinning. His heart pounded, his finger on the trigger tightened, but she was already leaping. Afraid for his life, he fell back to protect himself. The gun rising up to point at her, but her hand paw knocked it away as if it were nothing. And then she was already on him. He hissed in a breath at the pain in his chest and arm, feeling her claw like fingernails bite into his flesh. Grunting, he turned his head to look at her and nearly lost his breath. She was even more beautiful and exotic up close, it was unbelievable.

Rasa grinned down at him, knowing she had finally caught her prize, leaning down she nuzzled his face and neck. Smelling and licking him. When she breathed in deep his scent, her head snapped back up to fully look at him. She saw his fear and amazement. But he had also proven himself. Proven himself that he was one of the males that she could breed with and continue her line of creatures. Breathing in deep she nuzzled him again, but this time harder that she actually rubbed herself against him. A low rumble started in her chest. It seemed impossible, but it was true. Most of her people died off from old age, for they couldn't have young. For they couldn't find their true mates. It was even rare to find one, let alone keep one.

Tongue darting out, she licked up the side of his face, feeling the tickly stubble along his cheek. Purring her rough purr, she continued to muzzle and lick him, to show she meant no harm. He shuddered when she continued to lick and rub herself against him. He might be terrified of her but could not stop himself to not want her. Her fur was so soft, her tongue, so different that it made his blood boil. Breathing deeply he continued to watch her, wondering what she was going to do with him. Is this what she did to the other men that wandered in here?

When she saw he didn't respond to her touch, except shudder, she managed to pout. But then an idea came to her. Grinning evilly, she moved down his body, her own rubbing up against him. Purring, she retracted her claws out of his flesh and dragged them down, shredding the shirt easily. Once her small muzzle touched the crotch of his pants she stopped. Her sharp teeth took a hold of the cloth and with a jerk ripped them.

Breathing deeply, he couldn't believe this was happening to him. Being seduced by a cat girl. His wanting her was slowly surpassing his fear of her, which wasn't good. She'd probably rather eat him rather then what he wanted her to do with him. Gulping as he felt her claws lightly rake him, he knew he would have scratch marks. With his pants now ripped open, she nuzzled him again. He jerked at the touch and stared at her hard. She continued her exploration trying to catch his next clothing underneath with her teeth. Nipping him lightly, his hips moved with a quick jerk downwards. Even if she had managed to open his boxers with a pull. She could already smell the blood that had puckered from his skin caused by her teeth.

The ripped clothes were being a nuisance but she left them alone, not wanting to cause any more fear in him. Licking her lips, she looked down at her prize. His member was already growing away from his body. Pleased, she rubbed her head against his exposed flesh, tantalizing him more. Her tongue then suddenly darted out to lick the blood up, but also to taste his masculinity.

Hips jerking once more he gasped. Her tongue felt rough, but so awesome against him. Stifling a groan, he didn't want her to stop. And if she started eating him there, well he could at least die a somewhat happy man. Purring lightly, she tasted him with her long rough tongue. He grew harder and longer with her touch. Pleased to no end, she switched it up. Turning her head slightly, her tongue wrapped around him and she slowly dragged it away. She heard him hiss and wondered if it was in pleasure or pain, even if his hips jerked upwards.

Wanting to say something to this amazing creature, he couldn't. He was too afraid that she would draw back and eat him instead of pleasuring him. His hand unconsciously rose to touch her head. She looked up to see; her tongue darted out again to lick his hand, and then went back to her work of pleasuring him.

Feeling slightly reassured, his hand pressed gently on her head. Her fur was so soft, there was no way he couldn't caress her. Her purr intensified that he could feel the vibration of her beautiful white chest on his legs. She even stopped licking him to press her head harder into his hand. Smiling slightly, his fingers swept into her hair, which was so wild, alive and silky soft. Groaning, he wanted to bury his face in her softness and stay there.

Still purring hard, she continued to lick him. When she tasted the precum at the tip, she continued to lap the tip, hoping for more, loving the taste. She could feel his fingers tighten in her fur almost painfully and could hear his rapid breathing. His heart sounded like it was pounding; looking up her gold blue eyes looked at him in concern. Panting, his chest heaved up and down. The way she was licking him, it was damn near impossible to not let his release explode. He just didn't want her to freak out if she didn't like it and attack him. Licking his dry lips, he managed to say in a husky tone, "I'm sorry..... But if you keep licking me like that... I'm going to explode." He didn't know if she understood him or not, but it was worth a try.

If she did understand him, she showed no sign. Dipping her head down, her tongue was set to work again. Once he was panting and groaning again, and slick with her salvia she stopped. Purring hard, she crawled over him, her soft spotted and striped orange gold fur rubbing against him. He looked up at her with confusion and desire in his eyes and she smiled. But since she had small fangs it probably wasn't very reassuring. Her long tail swept down and curved gently around his shaft. He groaned as her tail tightened and held him there. Taking a deep breath she lowered herself down onto him. "Unh......!" he groaned with pleasure, his eyes rolling back. She was so tight, so hot, and so wet, then other human females, that it was unbelievable. The rumble in her chest increased as she lowered herself fully onto him. Her tail let go as she was fully on him. A whimper like sound passed her lips as her cat like hears tilted back slightly, her tail even gently swaying behind her. Her own eyes rolled back as they closed in pleasure, her long flat tongue could be seen since her mouth was open slightly.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12