Legend of Reshmir

Story Info
An elf in an Amazon Village.
2.4k words
3.78
18.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reshmir darted from branch to branch, concealing himself in the shadows of the trees. Although no one appeared to be present, his elf instincts were telling him otherwise. There has been rumor of people disappearing in the forest. Every person who has ever dared to venture into the green foliage has never returned. That was going to change today.

Like most elves, Reshmir had a youthful appearance, which hid his true age. In his case, he didn't look too different from a nineteen year old human, when in fact he was actually over two hundred. His hair was like strands of gold. His eyes were like sapphire beads and his skin like cream. He sported a brown tunic, black gloves and boots and an olive cape around his neck. Like any stereotypical elf, he carried a bow and a quill of arrows on his back.

The elf warrior shifted his eyes from side to side, looking for the other presences. Despite his keen senses, he could not spot a single one of these hidden foes. The forest was a setting that the elves dominated. The thought of something beating an elf in such a location gave Reshmir a bad taste.

Hiding and pouncing wasn't going to get him anywhere. If anything were to happen, one of them needed to make the first move. Leaping off the tree, Reshmir landed on a small clearing, where thin rays of light shined upon. He was finally exposed for all to see.

Drawing out his bow and arrow, Reshmir scanned his surroundings. The presences were reacting. A sense of secrecy suddenly turned into fervent bloodlust. The sensation was so strong that Reshmir felt his skin tingle.

After a few more seconds of waiting, something finally happened. From out of nowhere, a spear launched out. With agile reflexes, Reshmir tilted to the side and narrowly dodged the weapon. Only a few to the right and he could have had his head plucked off.

Reshmir turned around to return the attack, but was soon met with a volley of arrows. Wasting no time, the elf rolled left and made a run for it. His feet carried him quickly away from range and behind a large tree. Twenty arrows struck the tree, almost simultaneously. Just who were these warriors?

Although he escaped the volley, he was nowhere near safe. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Reshmir made another dash. He needed to conceal himself once more. However, as he fled, his foot was suddenly snagged in a trap. A long rope pulled from above, springing Reshmir to the branches, upside down. This was bad. He needed to escape immediately. Pulling out a dagger from his belt, he bent upward and reached for the rope.

But before the blade could even touch the rope, Reshmir felt a small prick on his neck. A small dart had shot from the darkness. In an instant, Reshmir felt his mind droop and his senses fail. The knife dropped from his hand as his arms dangled on his shoulders. Everything went black.

However, just as everything went dark, Reshmir felt a cold splash of water thrown at his face. The elf's eyes flashed open, as his senses and strength instantly returned. Holding his head up, Reshmir found himself overshadowed by a grand figure.

A woman of tanned skin stood before him. Unlike most women, she had a rather muscular physique. While not something as protruding as human males, it was still something that he was not used to seeing, even with his longevity. The woman was practically a giant, standing taller than six feet. She had long ebony hair and amber eyes. She didn't really wear any clothes on, except for animal hide over her back and accessories of wood and bronze.

"Where am I?" Reshmir asked.

The elf was answered with a slap on the face. "You will not speak, unless spoken to!" the woman commanded.

Upon getting slapped, Reshmir was able to instantly see his surroundings. He was in a small and primitive village with tents of cloth and fur. Not a single building was spotted. Several skulls sat on either piles or pikes. However, what caught Reshmir's eye was the populace. All of them were women. Some had the slender figures, but most were muscular, a few even more than others. Not a single man was seen.

Before Reshmir could finish examining the village, he was soon approached by another woman, one equally muscular and tall. She was dressed in gold ornaments, had a long cape that reached the floor and wore a crown of bones and feathers. Her figure was more pear-shaped with large hips and equally large breasts.

"So, another one has dared to enter our realm," the woman said, as she held Reshmir by the chin and inspected him. "I must say, it is rare for an elf to wander so foolishly into this place. However, the fact that you're a man makes it no surprise. It matter not if one is human or elf, men are still men, imprudent curs."

"Sounds like you have a lot of experience," Reshmir snickered.

"You impudent!" the first woman roared, as she drew a dagger.

"Hold, sister," the second woman leader, supposedly the matriarch, said. "Do not be easily drawn in by the venom that this creature speaks. Now male elf, tell me, what is your purpose here?"

"I was told to investigate the disappearances of the forest," Reshmir replied. "It seems I have found the root of it."

"Indeed you have," the matriarch laughed. "We Amazons have sought a place where there are no men. This forest is the perfect place to keep ourselves from the male filth outside. Many have tried to find us, but none have survived, as you can tell." The matriarch's eyes shifted the skulls around the village. "Even with your elf abilities, you were no match for our cunning."

"So what, you're going to kill me?" Reshmir asked, not a sliver of fear in his voice.

"Do you think of us as wasteful savages?" the matriarch replied. "We do not waste resources, like men. Although you are an intruder, you still have some uses. While we do not tolerate males and their ways, we still require them to breed the new generation. Considering what you are, we may have just have found ourselves an intriguing addition to our bloodline."

"As attractive as you women are, do not think that we elves are so easily seduced by your bodies," Reshmir spat. "Unlike humans, we can actually control our libido."

"Perhaps," the matriarch said. "However, I have never met a man who has been able to withstand our special concoctions. Take him to my tent! I will deal with him, personally."

The Amazons lifted Reshmir over to a large tent, which dwarfed the others by comparison. Inside was a trove of vases, carpets and other textiles.

Throwing Reshmir over to a bear-skinned carpet, they immediately stripped the elf of all of his belongings, revealing his slender body. Some of the female warriors giggle at the differences between them and Reshmir.

Although unarmed and naked, the women did not let their guard down around Reshmir. Restraining his wrists and ankles, they forced him down. One of the Amazons then grabbed Reshmir by the cheeks, forcing him to open his mouth. Taking a small bottle, the Amazon poured cold purple liquid down his throat. Reshmir had no time to properly swallow. He gurgled and coughed, until the liquid was all gone.

Having drunk the liquid, Reshmir began to feel something strange. His whole body began to tremble, as an unusual heat spread around his body. His mind felt groggy and he couldn't even lift up his arms properly.

Seeing the elf reduced to such a state, the Amazons released Reshmir and left him in the tent, where he lay nearly immobile. He could do naught, but squirm and twist on the spot. He had no strength to stand and walk.

Soon, the matriarch stepped in with a devilish grin on her face.

"W-what have you done to me?" Reshmir weakly asked.

"You were just given a potion that increases the libido tenfold," the matriarch answered, as she approached. "However, I see that even this potion still wasn't completely effective on you. Once drunk, a man shouldn't even be able to murmur, much less talk. Hell, you're not even fully erected. You elves are quite sturdy, despite your pretty faces. However, this is going to be more enjoyable for us."

"G-get away," Reshmir stammered, as he tried to crawl away.

With a wide, toothy smile, the matriarch pounced to the elf and immediately ravaged him. Her body easily buried his slender frame. Reshmir felt the matriarch large breasts pressed against his back.

With a deep breath, the matriarch puffed on Reshmir's long, pointed ear. The elf wheezed in softly, as his body grew even hotter. He tried to fight back, but the potion had taken away his strength, making him unable to do any harm.

"This is going to be really delightful," the matriarch said, as she held Reshmir's wrists up and licked his cheek. "When men drink the potion, they become so unmoved that they're practically lifeless dolls. But you, there is still fight in you. The sensation of overpowering a reluctant male is nothing more than ecstatic. Come, struggle more. I want to see more of your pitiful face."

Although he did not wish to listen to her, Reshmir did try to fight back, only to be easily beaten by her great strength. However, even without the effects of the potion, she was still a monster to contest.

Knowing that he was of little threat, the matriarch moved both hands down to Reshmir's chest and began twisting his nipples. The elf squealed and moaned, as disgraceful sense of pleasure overwhelmed his body and mind. Before long, his penis finally went erect.

"Quite a large piece of flesh you have between your legs," the matriarch complimented. "It will feed our tribe for a long time."

Flipping Reshmir over, the matriarch moved down to his crotch. Like a twig, she separated Reshmir's long and slender legs and revealed a fully erect penis and a set of hardened testicles. The genital pulsated with confused emotions of fear and excitement.

Diving in, the matriarch began to gobble on the testicles. Her mouth easily fit the massive organs, while the tongue massaged it slowly, covering it with hot, sticky saliva. Reshmir moaned and groaned, as his body twisted and trembled. He did not enjoy being the submissive figure in such a relationship.

"S-stop!" Reshmir commanded.

The matriarch ignored and moved up to the penis. Her tongue smothered the penis, while her teeth gently stroke the skin and tip of his sausage. She then sucked in the organ and began to heave and hoe. As she sucked on his penis, she moved her right hand down to her vagina and slowly rubbed her hymen, stimulating her body and making her go faster.

Her warm mouth drove Reshmir crazy. Her blowjob was something that he had difficulty resisting. While it was difficult, it was not impossible. As much as his body wanted to thrive on the pleasure, he used every bit of strength to keep his seed intact.

"Very impressive," the matriarch remarked. "Once more, no man has ever resisted this far. It looks like we'll have to go a step further."

Looming over the weakened elf, the matriarch sat above Reshmir and revealed her soft, pinking vagina. It was probably the only part of her, besides her breast, which didn't look too muscular. She slowly sat down, her hymen making contact with the tip of Reshmir's penis. The matriarch bit her lip as she began to fit the penis inside of her.

Reshmir's head cocked up, as the sensation grew stronger. His body frantically reacted, as his penis was slowly devoured by the matriarch's vagina. Soon, it went right in.

Not wasting any time, the matriarch began to rock back and forth, pushing pressure upon Reshmir's mid section. The weight of her body began to press heavily on Reshmir's testicles. His seed began to bottle up, ready to explode. Reshmir tightly grabbed the bear rug under his back and tried to keep it in. However, he had reached his limit.

A fountain of sperm erupted from his penis like a volcano, filling the matriarch's womb. Both Reshmir and the matriarch gave a loud moan of pleasure, as both of them orgasmed.

Lifting her body up, Reshmir found drops of his sperm drip from the throbbing vagina of the matriarch. Holding his head back, Reshmir's eyes began to tear at how he had allowed himself to such degradation. Intercourse with lesser species, humans in this case, was considered both taboo and dishonorable to his race.

"You bitch!" Reshmir hissed, unable to hold back his tears. "I'll get you for this!"

"I'd like to see you try, my pretty little elf," the matriarch said, as she caressed his face. "However, don't think our session is over. I'm still not satisfied with this. We will continue until I have had my fill and once you're done, you'll have to service the others as well."

Reshmir's eyes burst wide open with horror. "Y-you can't!" he cried. "You're going to kill me!"

"If you were human, you probably would," the matriarch said, moving in closer to Reshmir's face, their noses touching. "However, after what you have shown me, I'm sure you elves could handle it."

The matriarch moved to his lips and took his tongue and breath. The helpless Reshmir screamed in horror, as he kicked for freedom. Before long, he found himself being ridden by almost the entire village.

Days soon passed into months, months into years and years into centuries. The elf named Reshmir served the matriarchal society for generations, never given any freedom and almost no rest. By the time he had died, the women returned to catching men for reproduction. However, human men gave no satisfaction to this female tribe. Even though their daughters had never tasted it, they wanted something much more than human. For this reason, several daughters left their isolated land for more fulfilling prey.

Soon, a dark rumor began to spread across the land. Male elves would be found being taken away by a group of creatures that could better traverse through the forest shadows. However, this is a tale for another time...