Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
The McPherson's have a family double date.
13.2k words
4.77
27.1k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those mornings when I woke up fully alert with a content heart. As memories of how my family had blossomed the last few days, I was filled with an inner warmth and joy.

It was a bright, Sunday morning filled with possibilities. Pam was still sleeping so I eased out of our bed as quietly as I could, trying not to disturb her. I jumped in the shower and came out with even more of a spring in my step. I was in a really good mood!

I had my head buried in the towel trying to rub my hair dry when my daughter Katie wrapped her little hand around my thick cock and started to tug on it. Pulling the towel of my head, I smiled down at my daughter who was completely naked with a brilliant smile for her dad.

"Morning, Daddy!" she gushed in her little girl voice which was ridiculous for a twenty-year-old college sophomore. Ridiculous, and arousing as fuck. "I've been waiting for you to wake up so we could play!"

I took Katie's head in my hands and kissed her as deep as I could. Our tongues swirled together in their incestuous dance as I tried to kiss down to my daughter's soul. I must have done something she liked because she sighed around my mouth and wrapped her hands around my waist to pull closer to me until I could feel her stiffening nipples press against me. When I broke our kiss, Katie's eyes were kind of glassy and unfocused.

"Wow, Dad. That was something," she said in a much lower, husky voice nuzzling into my bare chest.

"You just looked so good, I had to take a taste," I told her, winking. "Now, come on. I have an idea, and I want your and mom's opinion. I also have a little secret to tell."

I took her hand and we ran playfully back into my bedroom. Pam was propped up on one elbow smiling at us.

"Well, this is a surprise," she said with an arching eyebrow. "When I saw Katie sneaking into the bathroom naked, I didn't expect you back so soon. I thought I'd have to come in there and break you two apart."

"Good morning, Mommy!" Katie said excitedly jumping on the bed straddling Pam just below the swell of my wife's breasts. Katie slid down Pam's body like a cat until she was lying on top of her mom grinding her pussy down onto her mom with her pert tits mashed against Pam's bosom nipple to nipple. Katie leaned down and kissed her mom. Pam's eyes widened then gently shut as she returned the kiss. From the muffled moan, I imagined that Katie was showing Pam what she just learned about kissing from me. Pam took Katie's ass-cheeks in hand pushing them down while raising her own hips up so that their mounds ground together. Katie eventually pulled away from her mother's lips.

"That's how Daddy kissed me good-morning," she explained.

"Oh, yeah? Well, this is how I kiss good-morning," Pam said rolling Katie onto her back and herself onto her side staring down at our beautiful daughter.

Pam slid her leg over her daughter until her thigh nestled against Katie's aroused pussy. Pam hooked a dangling strand of hair behind her ear then lightly cupped Katie's left tit and lowered her lips to her daughter. Katie raised her left hand to the back of Pam's head drawing her mother in for a deeper kiss while her right hand squeezed Pam's raised right ass-cheek while pushing to get more thigh against her cunt.

They kissed for a long time. How long exactly, I don't know, but it was long enough for my cock to harden to an almost painful stiffness. Their lips started parting by degrees; it was gradual as each took little nibbles of each other's lips or lightly flicked a tongue out for one last taste. Finally, Pam lifted up smiling down and gently rolling Katie's left nipple between her fingers.

"How was that, sweetie?" Pam asked.

"Wonderful," Katie whispered. "Different. Softer, slower. So feminine. Daddy's was hard and commanding; it swept me away. Yours was comforting and gentle, pulling me in." She closed her eyes for a moment letting her mother to continue to play with her. She looked back up at her mom. "I'm so fucking wet."

They giggled and Pam went in for another kiss, that was more pedestrian. When they broke, Katie asked, "Mom, why is your ass all sticky?"

Pam smiled again before saying, "Because your dad fucked my little asshole raw last night and fill it with his thick, sticky cum."

Katie's eyes widened. "You let Dad put that monster cock up your ass?" she asked shocked.

"I do. Not all the time, because then I would be sore all the time. But, every now and then I enjoy feeling your father's big, fat dick pushing into my tight hole. It makes me feel full, stretched and naughty. In fact, last night I had a huge orgasm while Daddy tore my ass apart."

"Wow. I guess I never thought about it like that. I've put my fingers in mine, but it never occurred to let someone else do it. Do you think that..."

"Ok, ok. Enough you two. I need to talk to you guys," I interrupted because I wanted to discuss my plan and their pillow talk had my balls boiling.

"What is it, honey?" Pam asked still gently stimulating out daughter who didn't seem to have any inclination to move.

I sat the edge of the bed and asked, "What do you guys think of a double date tonight?"

They both looked back at me confused, expecting more information.

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"Well, your mom and I were discussing how our family is changing, and what we should do about it. So, I'm thinking we can actually solve a couple of things with a double date."

"Go on," Pam prompted.

"Well, you see Jake and Bonnie are contemplating having sex, but Jake's a virgin and nervous."

"Jake's never done it?" asked Katie sounding intrigued that her eighteen-year-old little brother was still a virgin.

"Yes, just like you, honey. Anyway, the other day we were out by the pool, and he asked how I had lost my virginity because he wanted pointers," I said.

Pam's eyebrows raised. I continued diplomatically.

"So, I told him the story of how you and I first had sex." That was just vague enough. "So, if Katie wants me to take her virginity let's make it a whole family night, and you can take Jake's virginity!" I said to Pam.

"What?" Pam shot back in astonishment.

"Cool," remarked Katie rubbing her cunt on her mother's leg.

"Well, I could demonstrate on Katie, and Jake could watch then fuck you!" I thought it was a brilliant plan. "He'll be far more confident for when he is with Bonnie."

"What are you thinking!?! You want us to fuck our kids!?!"

Katie and I both looked at Pam askance. I slightly nodded down to what Pam was doing to her daughter at that moment.

Pam looked down at the lusciousness of our naked daughter and took her hand off Katie's tit, gesturing as she said, "This is just a little fooling around!"

Very deliberately, Katie reached up, took her mom's hand and brought it back to her firm tit. Pam failed to conceal a small laugh as the absurdity of what she was saying.

"You said we couldn't keep this a secret from Jake, so let's just include him," I pointed out.

"So, your solution to going down on Katie and her sucking you off last night, is for me to fuck Jake and you to fuck Katie? Not something like, oh I don't know, let's stop this before it gets out of control?" Pam asked.

I think she was resisting the idea because she thought she was supposed to be against it. That would be the normal reaction, but I'm not sure Pam was totally against the idea because she was rubbing her cunt against Katie's thigh more urgently. Pam was excited by the idea, but wanted to put up a fight, if only for show.

Katie was smiling, I presume from the wetness her mom was smearing on her and the pressure of her mother's leg against her pussy. I laid a hand on Pam's thigh, massaging it while pressing it harder against Katie's engorged pussy mound.

I looked to Katie and asked, "Sweetheart, are you going to forget about having sex with me, or do you intend to keep sneaking into my shower until I can't control myself and fuck you?"

"I'd like to fuck you right now, Dad!" she replied bluntly.

"This is crazy!" Pam huffed. "Why in the world would Jake want to lose his virginity to me instead of his hot girlfriend? I'm his mom; she is a sexy, tight teenager."

"I don't think he'd be hard to convince," I simply stated. "You're a knock-out, and you know it."

"You're a real MILF, Mom," Katie added.

"Hush, you," Pam mocked pinching Katie's nipple harder sending a thrilling ripple through Katie's young body.

"Look, Pete, I am more or less resigned to the fact that Katie will get her claws in you. I'm not even jealous. To be honest, I think it'll be fun to share you again with someone we love." Pam didn't pick up on her slipped words. I was pretty sure that Katie did. "But, that doesn't mean we have to pull Jake into this. Katie is away at school now, so if we can just be discreet during summer and holidays, Jake can remain blissfully ignorant of all this incest," Pam accentuated her last word by slipping her hand down and pushing two fingers into Katie's soaking wet cunt.

"Shit, Mom!" Katie grunted. "You could warn a girl!"

Pam smiled, but looked back up at me while finger fucking our daughter.

"Yeah, about that. Um, Jake is pretty much, blissfully aware," I remarked.

Pam snorted. "This just started last night, and he hasn't even been home. What, did you text him or something?"

"Uh, no," I said. "But, on Friday when I told him our sex story he became very excited. His hard-on was obvious, and so, you know, I sucked him off."

"Holy fuck!" Katie said grabbing her mother's wrist and humping wildly against Pam's hand.

Pam sighed, and just smiled. "Of course you did," she said resigned. Given our past together, it was not that great of shock. She knew I'd do anything for family, and that I was a pretty good cocksucker. "He saw your cock, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I got hard telling the story and my swim suit didn't do much to hide it," I admitted.

"Then what happened," Pam asked resigned. I think she already knew considering her long held belief in the legend of the Magic Cock.

"Jake sucked me off. He did really well for his first time. He even swallowed most of my cum load," I explained.

"Goddamn! Fuck me mom! This is so hot! I'm gonna fucking cum hard! Fuck...oooohhhh...uhhhgn..."

Pam slid her fingers up to Katie's clit and lowered her mouth taking her daughter's nipple between her teeth.

"That's it...fuck...ahhhhh...cumming...ughnn!" Katie came really hard on her mom's hand. I was learning that, like last night, Katie's orgasms lasted longer than expected. Pam was still rubbing Katie's clit as our daughter's lithe body was vibrating as spasms of pleasure coursed through her. Pam raised her head and mouthed "Wow!" to me as Katie continued to grunt, moan and convulse.

Once Katie calmed down, Pam put three fingers back into her daughter's drenched cunt coating her hand in Katie's thick, glistening girl-cum. Bringing her hand up, Pam licked her fingers clean and then shared the flavor with Katie in a soft, intimate kiss.

"You really know how to cum, sweetheart." I said.

"Mm. Yeah," was all Katie said as she was still enjoying the last diminished waves of pleasure.

"Ok, little miss-cum-all-over-your-mom, I am going to go take a shower and talk to your father," Pam said. "I would recommend you do the same, and put some clothes on before your brother comes home.

"But, Daddy's so hard," Katie said gesturing to my distended prick.

"Katie McPherson, you will do as I say, or I swear that cock won't get anywhere near your little pussy," Pam stated sweetly.

"Ok, I'm outta here!" Katie kidded and bounded out of our room.

Pam pulled me up by my cock leading me to the bathroom. "Come and tell me your filthy, incestuous plan while I shower," she said.

I smiled. Then, I told her.

The first step of the plan was to deflower my daughter. We decided it should be special and not part of the ruse to instruct Jake. We would still have a double date, but we decided it would be more natural for me to demonstrate on Pam, and then let Jake take my place. Pam suggested I take Katie alone. That shocked me as I thought Pam would be there.

"I think she's going to want you all to herself the first time," Pam stated.

And, she was right.

Around ten that morning, Jake came home. He ran up to his room, stripped and jumped in the shower. Once he was done, I called up to him asking him to meet me out on the deck. It was another crystal-clear summer day with the sun rising up high against a crisp azure sky. I was sipping an iced tea on one of the chaise lounges when Jake came out onto the deck wearing only a pair of athletic shorts. I immediately noticed the thickening of his teenage cock. Ah, I thought, he's anticipating a repeat performance. I innocently added one more step to the plan.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?" he asked jovially while plopping himself down in the chaise next to me.

"Two things," I began. "One, I've thought of a way to help you with your nervousness about being with Bonnie for the first time."

"Yeah?" he asked.

"It may seem a little strange, but I thought tonight we'd take Mom and Katie out for a nice dinner. But, we'll role play. Mom will be your date. We can go over manners, what to say and not say, because believe it or not, sex starts when the date starts, not just when you're actually having it. Saying something crass or unthoughtful, can ruin the whole thing. So, tonight will be a safe practice run," I said.

Jake gave it some thought and nodded his head. "That's a good idea," he agreed. "Will Katie be pretending she's your date?"

"Sort of, I guess, but not like you and Mom. We won't need any practice, but we'll be there if you're ok with it. Katie might have some insights that your Mom won't with girls your age."

"Sounds fun Dad. Thanks!"

"After dinner will be a bit different," I said seriously. "We'll come back home, and to be frank, your mom and I will give you some pretty blunt sex advice and instruction, if you're ok with that?"

"Sure!" he blurted, then caught himself and slowed down a bit in his excitement. "I mean, sure. That'd be cool. What did you have in mind."

"Well, your mom and I want to make sure you understand a woman's body, what is pleasurable and how to make the first time special and loving, not awkward, uncomfortable and weird. So, we'll demonstrate certain things. We'll be kind of open about it, and see how things go," I concluded.

"Ok. Um, will Katie be there too?" Jake asked pensively.

"Ah, yes. That is something I wanted to talk to you about. I fully understand that it will make you uncomfortable with Katie's there, but Katie is a virgin too and asked if she could join. If it makes you feel better, she blushed even more than you are now," I smiled.

"Ok, I guess," he said smiling, and he sounded more relaxed knowing that Katie was a virgin as well.

"Great!" I exclaimed with a clap. "We'll leave for dinner around six-thirty. Now, your first lesson: where do you think we should go?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Where do you think?"

We spent the next few minutes talking about how to plan an important date. Choosing the right restaurant, the ambiance and food selections all geared toward making you date at ease, engaged and happy. I stressed making the evening all about her, making certain small decisions, but seeking her counsel on others; and other fatherly advice.

"Thanks, Dad," Jake said genuinely. "What else?"

"What do mean?"

"You said there were two things you want to talk to me about."

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot," I stated. "Do you want to cum in my mouth again?" I said pointing to half-hard cock.

"Sure!" he said all excited again.

So, once again I enjoyed every inch of Jake's hard cock as I lowered my hungry mouth onto it. Two bobs of my head and I had him embedded down my throat. In no time, he cried out "Cumming! Swallow my cum, Dad!" and emptied his balls into my sucking mouth. I savored his copious, hot boy-cream rolling it around my mouth before gulping it down leaving a warm slickness down my throat and into my stomach. I figured it was better to relieve Jake a bit, otherwise he would probably cum on his mom's cunt lips before ever getting into her.

He offered to reciprocate but I shooed him away with, "Your mother needs to take you shopping for a nice suit, or jacket or something. You know how I feel about shopping. Off you go!"

He thanked me for the blowjob again, and went into find Pam. About a half an hour later, they both poked their heads out of the door to say goodbye, and left to go to the mall.

The next phase began. I stripped down to just my swim trunks. I chose a pair that were thin and a little small for me leaving my dick straining against the material. I went inside and shouted upstairs again, "Katie!?!"

"Yeah, Dad?" came her reply.

"It nice and hot outside. Do you want to go for a swim?" I asked.

There was a slight pause. "I'll be right down, Dad. Let me get me get properly dressed," she said. I could almost hear her suppressing a chuckle.

I went back out and slipped into the cool water as the day's temperature was rising. The water felt wonderful, and I was lazily floating along when I heard the door slide open as Katie came out onto the deck. The sight of her took my breath away. With her hips swaying ridiculously as she walked towards me, she was wearing a startlingly pink bikini bottom tied at her hips, and nothing else. Her young, firm tits lightly bounced as she walked to the pool's edge. She cocked her left hip with her hand on it and innocently asked, "How do you like my bikini?" while twirling and displaying her hard, high ass.

I stared at her for a few minutes at a loss for words. Katie understood the meaning of my pause; she sensed my admiration, my lust and my love. She blushed deeply.

"You are amazing, sweetheart. You remind me so much of your mother. You two are the most beautiful women in the world!"

"Aw, Daddy! You sweet talker."

Then she casually slipped the knot loose on her left hip and the bikini bottom fell away. She had shaved her pussy clean since the morning. Her puffy little cunt lips were folded tightly together with the tiny bump of her clit at tip and barest flare at her vaginal opening at the base. Her lips were full, whether because of arousal or her mother's earlier ministrations, I didn't know. My daughter was in heat again and her raw, animalistic sex appeal had me so aroused I had to consciously calm myself. I couldn't take Katie the way I had taken Pam last night. I had to be gentle, patient and loving. There would be time later for savage, cunt pounding sex.

Katie slowly, sexily walked into the pool wading toward me. As she came deeper and the water raised up her flat, toned tummy her breasts' small nipples hardened excruciatingly; their pink nubs dense as diamonds. Our earlier encounters obviously embolden her, because while she may have technically been a virgin, she was in complete control of herself. She waded right up to me with the water just under the swell of her breasts. She ran a hand from my abdomen up my bare chest, over my shoulder to reach around the back of my head and pull me down into a very adult kiss. Katie's confidence and forwardness was a huge turn on. Plus, she was twenty and smoking hot. My cock was fully focused, vibrating in anticipation and hard as a fucking flag-pole in swim trunks that were not designed to contain that much angry cock-meat.

Katie had taken what she'd learned from Pam and myself earlier, and created her own unique kissing style. It was astounding; eager, almost hungry and very urgent. When I pressed my throbbing, bone-hard cock into her stomach she moaned into my mouth. I struggled to get my trunks off of me without breaking the kiss. When I had finally managed to rid myself of the clinging trucks, I feverishly pulled Katie to me and reached down cupping each of her smooth, taut ass-cheeks. I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around me crushing her hot, steaming slit against my petrified prick, sliding up and down. She broke the kiss abruptly burrowing her face into my neck as she gripped my back in a vice-lock.