Leia and the Wrong Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there. You must be Leia," said a warm and friendly voice. "I don't know if my family has told you about me, but I'm Len, the long-lost and mostly-forgotten prodigal son and your brother-in-law. I'm quite sure my hunky brother hasn't said a good thing about me," he laughed heartedly, "But chances are everything that he shared about me was true. Still it's good to finally meet you, Leia. I must say that for once, I'm envious of Matt."

I looked up from playing with James in the front yard to see a tanned, five-eleven, slender man with warm smiling brown eyes opening the gate. My heart beat so hard and loud when I realized that Len was better looking than his picture, and had just complimented me on my appearance. It was only then I realized that I wasn't wearing any makeup, my hair was a mess, and I was dressed in my loose shapeless house dress. Before I could respond. Len took several easy strides to stand over us to look down at us before squatting. He introduced himself to James and ask how old he was.

"Good," Len said as he gave me that devastating smile when James told him that he was almost two-and-a-half and would be going to preschool soon. "Then your mommy and I will be able to spend more time together." The looking at me in a way that made me uncomfortably damp between my legs, Len murmured in a smooth tone, "It's been a while since I've talk to a woman, and I'm glad you're my first." Then picking up James, Len stood and looking down at me said, "Leia, I've got to say that I like what I've seen so far."

I gasped loudly when it dawned on me that I was braless under my smock and that in kneeling to play with my son, my small breasts with their large nipples must have been clearly exposed to my new brother-in-law. Len who had no qualms looking at my displayed naked tits, chuckled when I clutched my neckline. As he walked up the stairs with my son, Len uttered, "I hope to see a lot more of you Leia..."

If I thought Len had a disconcerting impact on me, you should have seen the effect he had on his family. Matt could barely stand to be in the room and suddenly became strangely possessive of me. It was easy to see their childhood rivalry hadn't ended. Although happy to see Len, my mother-in-law immediately harped on how skinny he had become and hoping that he had learned his lesson. Len's father bluntly said that his youngest son needed to be more responsible and demanded what he was going to do to support himself. To all of this, Len just laughed, said that it was good to see them all, and that he'd be in his cellar.

My relationship with Len evolved gradually as we got to know each other whenever his mother wasn't around. Somehow, he was always there when I was in need, willing listened to my frustrations, and sharing helpful suggestions or words of encouragement. Sometimes when I was cleaning house, he'd be there helping me, delighting in how this upset his mother. When I was sick with the flu, Len said to rest, that he'd take care of my son and cook dinner...a pot roast, if you can believe it...much to surprise of all. But most of all, when the family picked on me, Len stood up for me even going against my husband. With each passing day, I came to appreciate Len more and more.

Len had a knack for casual comments and subtle compliments that at first made me feel embarrassed, then appreciative, and finally desirable. He never failed to mention how lucky Matt was which always left me wondering why I was being praised. I finally got up my courage to ask about his reported reputation as a ladies' man.

Well, Leia," Len just drawled, "I will admit that I've know quite a few women...although not within the last five years. What? Do I make it a habit to seduce women like some Don Juan? No, I just do whatever a woman wants. You'd be surprised the range of women I've know who feel unappreciated...neglected...abuse. I not bragging but I have known many different type of women, and all I do is just fulfill their unexpressed needs."

Then as if reading my mind, Len went on to say, "But, I've never fooled around with a happily married woman." Then with a devastating grin that had me blushing a vivid crimson, Len asked, "Are you a 'happily' married woman, Leia?"

I blushed a vivid red, and adverting my eyes as I desperately changed the subject. Yet, that night when I was obliged to sexually "satisfy" Matt in our bed, I found myself fantasizing what it would like to have Len between my inner thighs.

One day Len showed up on a motorcycle which scared the heck out of James and brought on cries of reckless irresponsibility from the other family members. But to me, it was the ultimate expression of freedom. I can remember the first time he gave me a ride to the supermarket to pick up some last-minute items and for him to stock his own pantry. How natural it felt to get behind and hug Len to me. The thrill on the roar and vibration of his motorcycle easily caused me to throbbed with excitement between my straddling legs. Although I caught hell from Matt for being so stupid, I secretly yearned for the next time I could wrap my arms around Len.

Our turning point came when Matt had to attend a construction convention and then the facilities of various vendors on the East Coast. His absence coincided with my in-laws making their semi-annual visit relatives on the West Coast and pilgrimage to Las Vegas. This meant that the family would be gone for a two-week period. Although we never spoke of it, both Len and I looked forward to being alone at last with each other, enjoying our total freedom, and not thinking or caring about the unforeseen consequences.

While Len saw his family off at the airport, I dropped off James at his preschool, ran some errands, and returned to find my brother-in-law waiting for me. "Well, Leia, it's just the two of us. What shall we do with each other," Len asked in a tone full of innuendo. When he saw how I balked and was paralyzed by the conflict off my own emotions and desires, he simply said, "Come on. Let me show you my place which you've never seen. We can then relax...and get to know each other better." And then as if sensing my hesitancy, he joking said, "So said the candle to the moth..."

With the external entrance dividing the basement's length, Len had walled off his half and installed a private door to keep his family out of his place. His portion was a large open studio that Len opted to let the morning light that filtered through the curtains of his ground-level windows, provide a soft glow.

A double-size bed occupied the far-left corner was separated from the bathroom's shower, sink, and toilet in the other far corner by a large wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers, and privacy screen. To the right of the entryway was a kitchenette with a medium-sized refrigerator, stove top, small sink, and a cupboard (the back of which form another bathroom wall). To the left was a small lounge the centered around a love seat that was flanked by end tables with lamps, and a coffee table and throw rug in front. Len's cellar that was impeccably simple, neat and tasteful, and oozed by comfort and privacy.

"Make yourself at home," Len said as he closed the door behind us and ushered me to the loveseat. "I know it's early in the day, but I feel like celebrating. It's such a relief to have my family gone...and such a pleasure to finally be alone with you, Leia."

Sitting next to Len on the love seat, I had never been so close to a man I had come to know and desire. I could feel the warmth of his thigh and shoulder that pressed against me, could subtle smell his musky aroma, and could gaze into those warm inviting brown eyes of his. I tingled with never before experienced excitement, but at the same time, was stunned and afraid as to what might unfold. I knew I had to ask a burning question.

"Len, have you had other women here before?"

"Leia, I won't lie to you...yeah... I've had my fair share of women over here. But that was long ago. Prison changes a man's outlook on life. You think about life – what you did wrong – and what you'd do if given a chance."

Then as if to lighten the mood, Len got up and said, "Hey, how about some sparkly? What? You've never tried it? Leia, you're what twenty-three...twenty-four...a year younger than me, and you never had a taste of the bubbly? Well then, it's time to make up for lost time." Going to the refrigerator, Len returned with a bottle and two glasses. "This is a nice Asti Spumante, sweet and mellow. Here, take your glass and let's make a wish. What do you want the most? Let's drink to it. You don't have to tell me, but what do you want the most?"

"I know what I want – I want Len, I confessed to myself. "But, I'm ashamed to admit it. I'm married and to his brother – but am I happily married? Ha, no way! Even I can't lie to myself about that any longer. My wish – even though it may not happen? I wish to be loved – by Len."

With a clink of the glasses, I put my lips to my glass and sipped to the bubbling liquid. It was sweet to the taste, tickled going down, and surprisingly made me want to take another sip until my glass was being refilled. A warmth radiated from my belly, making me sigh and relax. After two refills, I somehow melted into the loveseat, open to more new sensations. It was little wonder that when Len lightly pressed his lips to me, I found myself warmly welcoming his kiss.

"Len – we shouldn't be doing this," I murmured when it finally dawned on me as to what had just happened. "Len, please, I'm married to Matt, your brother...we mustn't..." I feebly sought to push my brother-in-law away in a last-ditch and half-hearted attempt to prevent the inevitable. But when Len leaned forward again, I returned his kiss and found it sweeter and more addictive than the Asti Spumante.

"Why not? You're unappreciated...mistreated...and neglected by Matt," Len murmured between teasing but sensual kisses. "Matt is such a shit-head. He doesn't realize what a wonderful woman in you," he whispered as he lips found their way to my earlobe and then blazed a lazy wet path down my exposed throat.

"I knew the moment that I lay eyes on you that you were a woman to be wanted... savored...and cherished. When I saw you...without makeup...and in that old baggy dress you wear around the house, I knew who you were and was instantly attracted to you I was. Then a sign was given to me. God, how I stunned I was to see your small bare tits with these mouthwatering thick nipples."

I didn't know that Len had unbuttoned my simple dress until he pulled up my cotton bra and brushed his fingers over my now exposed small mounds to emphasize his point. Any objection I had died in my throat as he gently squeezed and caressed my breasts. My nipples immediately jutted against his palm, and I couldn't believe just how excruciating painful nipples until they stiffened into painful rigidity.

I didn't know how it happened but the next thing I knew Len's lips were kissing my exposed breasts and the next moment I was naked except for my panties which Len was pulling over my hips. "Shit, you've got the tastiest nipples. I've wanted to suck them each and every time I saw them. Your nipples were meant to be sucked, licked, and nipped like this." It was then I realized that although Matt had pawed and mouthed my small mounds and James had suckled and teethed at my tits, I never that felt the unbelievable arousal caused by Len's touch and lips.

When one of my thick tips were lightly caught between Len's teeth, I remembered whimpering I a last-ditch effort, "Len... please stop...what are you doing to me? We shouldn't, Len. Oooh, damn it, Len!"

However, when my small tits were ravenously inhaled the very next moment, I gave up and mutter, "Oh, shit, I don't care anymore. Don't stop, Len! Please don't stop," was all I could say as I clutched his face to my breast. How I whined when his lips let go, only to groan moments later when his face plunged between my soft thighs, his mouth devouring my wetness – something never experienced before.

I had dutifully taken Matt's erection into my mouth and sucked him off, but never once had my husband gone down on me. I just thought that that was the way things were supposed to be...until Len. The maelstrom of new raw sensation brought by his mouth, lips, and tongue wreaked havoc on my raw genitals, leaving me convulsing uncontrollably and helplessly craving for more.

"What is happening to me? I never knew I could feel this way. My heart is beating so fast. I can't breathe. What is Len doing? I'm so hot. I'm so weak...jerking...unable to stop him. Don't want him to stop him...oh my god, no. I feel so...incredible!"

"Do you want me, Leia," Len muttered as he lifted his face from between my soft thighs and poised the flanged head of his erect manhood at the petal entrance of my womanhood. "Do you want me...to fuck you...and make hot sweaty passionate love to you? Tell me."

"Oh, Len, I've never felt like this before. Ooh, I'm so confused. I'm so scared. I shouldn't...we shouldn't...but...I can't deny what I'm feeling...and how I want more. Ooh, Len, don't tease me...please. I'm so easy when it comes to you. Please don't play with me. Don't hurt me, Len. I have had so much hurt and disappointment, I couldn't bear anymore. Len, do you care for me? Do you love me? You do? Oooh, then take me, Len. Make love to me...please."

I remembered how I cried out as a hard, thick and long cock entered me. Unlike Matt who just cruelly rammed into me, Len took his time, gradually stretching me out as he introduced his hard-on slowly into me. His in-and-out pumping churned my pussy juices to make lewd sloshing sounds as I deliriously moaned in ecstasy that I never knew existed.

Len made sensuous and hungry love to me, slowly and controlling gently at first and then faster and harder. My very being vibrated with escalating erotic energy, and I began to tremble wildly. Each thrust of his beautiful manhood stoked the raging inferno of lust between my widespread legs, building until I was consumed with the first orgasm of my life. Len then jack-hammered me, tossing me, pounding me, indelibly marking me as his as I came again when his sizzling seed spewed deep into my womb.

We quickly developed a daily routine for our remaining time of freedom. I would drop James off at his preschool and then hurry to Len's cellar where I begin undressing as soon as I had locked door. Slipping to his bed, I sank under the sheets and woke my brother-in-law with an eye-opening blow job. If Len was really lazy, I enjoyed the hearty liquid breakfast of sluts, savoring how delicious my lover's sperm was compared to the bitterness of my husband's. However, if Len was aroused, I more than likely found herself kneeling with my face against the mattress, getting a vigorous eye-opening pussy banging from behind and my first orgasm of the day.

God, how Len tutored me, his inexperienced lover, in the ways of love. I'd shamelessly pranced around his cellar naked, inviting his attention and loving it when gave it to me. He ate me while simultaneously jerking me off and finger-fucking me until I climaxed. How Len loved watching me as I sat on a kitchen stool with my legs spread wide, frigging myself wildly until I brought myself off just for him. Len amply showed me the spontaneous and lusty side of sex, taking me in the most improbable way and inopportune time. I came to I love lying leisurely in his arms naked, sweaty, and spent with his creamy spunk oozing slowly from my well-used body.

In the late afternoon, I would pick up my son from preschool in the afternoon, Len would play with James until my son ate his dinner, was bathed, and fell sound sleep. It was then that Mommy and Uncle Len would slip into my husband's bed where he made me mount him and ride his embedded cock. How I shamelessly undulating and gyrating my hips, working his man-meat as deep as I could. Then with him gripping and squeezing my spongy buns, I'd wantonly ground myself against him as sweat dripped from my extended nipples until I convulsed in an orgasmic night cap.

I simply couldn't get enough of Len and willingly did anything he asked of me. So, one morning when I had slipped under the sheets and teasingly ground my rather generous buns against his morning woody. Giggling when Len slipped his harden dick between my legs for some dry-humping, I was surprised when Len said, "Leia, I want to fuck your beautiful ass."

I found myself without shock or disgust as the only I could think of saying was, "What do you want me to do?"

Len beamed a killer of a smile and then kissed me long and deep until I was silly putty in his hands. "Nothing, Leia. Nothing at all. Just relax and present your beautify buns to me." While I let him spoon me, Len took his time savoring my body with light kisses to my neck and earlobes. A hot lazy path of licks and kisses set my senses on fire, and sensuous caresses and squeezes to the back of my thighs and buttocks.

"Hold still, Leia – breathe and relax. Let me lube you up...yeah, I know it's cold and feels weird...but trust me." How I squirmed wildly when my brother-in-law inserted a slippery finger into my clenched pucker, working it back and forth until I readily accepted it. Then pressing another lubricated finger into my puckered anus, he reamed and loosened me good. While sucking and nipping the nape of my neck, Len murmured, "God, Leia, you have an ass that is simply breathtaking and meant to be fucked."

God, I recalled squealing like a stuck pig when Len slowly pressed his well-lubed cock into my virgin asshole. But while it hurt at first, the pain was far less than when Matt took my virginity in the cramp backseat of his Volkswagen Beetle. However, unlike his brother who introduced me to sex by virtually raping me, Len slowly showed me the pleasures of anal sex, addicting me to the indescribable feeling of his penis sliding in and out of my asshole. Like a master celloist, he butt-fucked me slow but confident hard strokes while twiddling my throbbing clitoris until I resonated with more and more until consumed with a glorious burst of orgasmic bliss.

While I preferred 'front-door action' to 'back-door action,' I have to say that when Len brought out his tube of lube, I spread my butt cheeks in eager anticipation. Some may say that sodomy is perverse, sick, and immoral, but to me there is nothing that can come close to the feeling of my brother-in-law's spunk oozing slowly out of my dilated anus thorough out the day.

In the heady thrill of making love with Len though our two weeks of wild love making, I forgot to take the pill for several days. When I discovered my glaring error, I sense intuitively that I had conceived another 'oops' baby – but his time by Len, my brother-in-law. However, because our period of self-indulgence and carefree sex was almost up and I decided to hold off telling Len so as not to spoil our period of pure indulgence and love making. It wasn't until I missed my period weeks later that my suspicions were confirmed.

After waiting an extra week, it was a certainty that I had missed my period and we had a rare moment to ourselves. I didn't know what to expect when I told Len of my suspicion, but he was so happy I couldn't believe it. Before rushing out to get me a pregnancy test kit so that we could confirm my impregnation, he promised that if the results were positive, he would marry me after I divorced Matt and take me away from my hellish marriage and his family.

Tragically, in speeding back to me with the pregnancy test kit, Len was involved in a tragic and fatal motorcycle accident. Len died never knowing for sure that I was pregnant with his son, Pete.

As much I was in shock and grieving, I had enough wherewithal to have Matt sexually molest me a few days later, spilling his seed into a womb in which my second son was growing. My proud peacock of a husband never once suspected that he had been cockolded by his now dead brother. He never suspected that my tears were shed in sorrow for my lost one-and-only love, Len, and in joy that I was carrying Len's love-child.