Leia's Discovery & Zekk Two Pack

Story Info
Princess Leia tries on a sexy Hutt slavegirl outfit!
1.4k words
4.32
49.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This story is a sequel to Jaina's Discovery, and takes place later the same day. In that story Jaina Solo discovers a Jabba the Hutt Slavegirl Outfit that her parents had purchased for a roleplaying session. Jaina tries on the outfit, and gets stuck in it. Lando then shows up, and the two race to free her before she is discovered by her parents. They succeed in the nick of time.

Since this is a very short story, I am also including two scenes with Zekk, and some sexy Jedi, and a sexy Hapan. Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and please and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Leia's Discovery

Leia listened to her husband in the sanisteam as she slid her feet into the calf high maroon boots. They were overlaid with gold, and had twelve centimeter high heels. Next she picked up the gold durasteel bra, and put it on.

It was a high-quality replica of the one she had been forced to wear on Tattooine decades ago. She had ordered it weeks ago, and it had arrived just as they were leaving to survey systems for settlement.

During the trip, she had done her best to rush Han along, only to have Lando insist on taking them to dinner as soon as they landed. The next couple of days had been hectic, but now she and Han had the whole evening to themselves. After she locked the bra in place Leia put on the durasteel belt, and attached the long strips of lashaa silk to the front and back of it.

Next Leia closed the seven centimeter wide gold durasteel armbands around her biceps, and the matching cuffs around her wrists. Last of all, she locked the thick golden durasteel slave collar around her neck.

As soon as she did all the maglocks on her boots, belt, bra, cuffs, armbands, and collar clicked again, simultaneously. Leia felt a jolt of pleasure as she was locked in the outfit. Now only Han could release her, hopefully after a long night of enthusiastic sex.

Leia attached the chain leash to the front of her collar, then took a few moments to admire herself in the mirror. She was amazed at how sexy she looked—especially for a woman nearly fifty. Han would go crazy. After a couple of minutes, Leia heard the sanisteam turn off. Impulsively, she decided to go out into the living room to await—and surprise—her husband.

She laid down on the pouf-couch, and draped the lashaa silk to cover her essentials as she listened to Han finish up in the 'fresher. She was practically dripping in anticipation.

After a few long moments, Leia snuck her hand underneath her lashaa silk. Suddenly, the front door opened, just a couple of meters to her left.

"Hey, Han 'ol buddy," the familiar voice said as he entered.

"AAEEEE—SKRAG!!" Leia yelled out as she grabbed the throw pillow and clenched it in front of herself.

"Jain—LEIA!" the voice shouted in alarm.

"LANDO!" Leia yelled back at him. "GET OUT!" she shouted when he didn't seem to being moving.

Lando hastily jumped back, and shut the door. Leia leapt to her feet, and locked the door. The she leaned against the door, panting in relief. Suddenly she saw Han emerging from the bedroom.

"Hey baby," he said curiously. "Did I hear Lando, he was supposed to drop . . ." he trailed off as he caught saw what she was wearing.

Han stood there speechless a few moments. Leia had planned on a little role play, leading up to a long night of fantastic sex, but she was far too horny for that now. Leia practically leapt towards him. They didn't even make it to the bed. She dragged him to the floor, and stripped off his pants.

Eventually they made it to the bed, with Han pulling her by her leash. After her second orgasm, Leia finally calmed down enough to pretend to be a Hutt's slavegirl pleasuring a favored smuggler. Needless to say, Han loved the outfit, even though the strips of lashaa silk were still on the floor.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"What the frakk is this?" Tendra Calrissian asked in derision as she looked at the assorted gold durasteel and maroon nerfhide boots.

Lando had saw Jaina in the outfit a few days ago, then Leia a few hours ago. He had been so turned on he had to get it for Tendra. He left Han and Leia's apartment, and went straight to the All Species Pleasure Boutique, then straight here.

"It's a roleplaying outfit," Lando explained hopefully. "Just try it on, you'll love it," he added hopefully. "Trust me," he added with a smile after a few heartbeats.

Tendra stared back at him a moment warily, then grinned. "Okay," she said as she began stripping off her jumpsuit. "You be the cruel guard, and I'll be the Hutt's helpless slavegirl."

Lando's eyes went wide with shock. "Wow. Awesome!" he said with a broad smile as he watched her lift the durasteel bra to her breasts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Authoress's notes: The following is two short scenes staring Jedi Knight Zekk, who strangely has no last name. The first one takes place sometime between the Yuuzhan Vong War and the Dark Nest Crisis. The second one takes place after the Second Galactic Civil War.

Zekk Two Pack

"Come on Jaina," Zekk complained. "Can I get in on this already?"

Jaina Solo, who was mostly naked on the bed next to him, continued to ignore his pleas. She was too busy enthusiastically making out with Alema Rar, who was underneath her, just like she had been for the past ten minutes. Actually, the Twi'lek's hands were chained to a restraining ring on the wall at the head of her bed, and her ankles were chained to opposite corners.

"Jaina!" Zekk shouted at her impatiently, giving her a hard nudge in her side.

Jaina fell halfway off Alema Rar, and gasped as their lips parted.

"Wait your turn, baby," Jaina replied breathlessly as she hungrily returned to kissing her cuffed friend. Her left hand went between Alema Rar's legs, which were wrapped around her waist. A pair of towering stiletto heels were on the Twi'lek's feet. Another pair was on Jaina's. A stack of silver bangle bracelets were on each of Jaina's wrists, and both sexy Jedi had black nerfhide collars locked around their necks.

Zekk stared at the two Jedi in annoyance as he fingered the binders in his hand, contemplating putting them on Jaina's wrists, preferably behind her back. Let's have a threesome, they said, he thought to himself. It'll be fun, they said.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Zekk walked into Taryn's bedroom, paused, and broke out in a grin. Laying on the bed in front of him was his girlfriend, Taryn Zel. She was naked, and chained spread-eagle to her bed. A tight black nerfhide hood with a blindfold was on her head. From the sound of it, she was gagged too.

"Well, well, isn't this a surprise," he said as he closed the door behind himself. He could easily sense her arousal through the Force.

Zekk hastily disrobed as he approached the bed. He sensed her surprise as he climbed onto it. She even thrashed in her chains a bit for him. He took a moment to admire Taryn's naked body, then found the vibrator nestled in her soaking pussy. Grinning, he removed it, and straddled her. A heartbeat later, he entered her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Trista screamed into her gag as Zekk fucked her. After having the vibrator on her clit for what seemed like hours, she was so horny, she didn't even care what he did to her. As long as he quenched the fire between her legs. . .

Who left poor Trista to be mistaken for her twin sister? Was it Taryn, as a kinky prank? (Or as a prelude to a really kinky threesome?) Was it Trista herself to get her sister's man? (Or as a prelude to a really kinky threesome?) Was it her cousin Queen Tenel Ka? (As a prelude to a nearly as kinky threesome? ) Perhaps it was Zekk's spurned lover Jaina Solo in a bid to steal Zekk back? (Or as a prelude to a . . . You get the point. ;) ) I'll let the reader decide which sexy Jedi or Hapan (or someone else) is behind Trista's bondage.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember please vote me a five and please leave me feedback, public or via email. - Bethany