Lena

Story Info
Your vacationing wife leaves you in housekeeper's able hands.
1.3k words
4.04
25.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your wife has decided to go on an extended vacation with her sister and not one to leave you home alone she hires a housekeeper. Olga the 250 lb ex-Russian shot-putter who can bench presses 300 lbs with her pinky. Resigned to a month of borscht you kiss your wife good bye at the airport and return home. When you arrive there is a young girl on your doorstep with a suitcase. You have to stop and gaze at her, she has plump firm curves, ripe suckable nipples you see pushing through her tight tank top. Blonde hair that tickles the top of her luscious ass that begged for a cock to fill it. You stop and speak with her but you keep wondering how her mouth would feel wrapped around your cock. Talking with her you find out she is Lena, Olga's niece from the farm. It seems Olga broke her pinky bench pressing 350 lbs. being a good woman she sent her niece to care for you and your home. Once inside you show her around and explain her duties but instead of giving her the maid's quarters at the top of the house you give her the guest room across the hall from you. You bid her a good day and leave for the office.

After a long day at the office you return to find Lena dressed in a skimpy tank top that barely covers her nipples and shorts that showed more ass than cloth. She tells you supper will be ready in an hour and you should relax in your study till then. You go into your study and begin to read your paper. Lena comes in and asks if there is anything she can do to please you. Without thinking you tell her a blowjob before dinner would please you greatly.

Lena comes and kneels between your legs and with apt little hands has your pants undone and cock free before you know what she is about.

You don't care as her hot pink tongue begins to swirl over your cock, tasting and teasing as it explores you. You lean back in your chair as her hot little mouth administers to your cock. You feel her teeth as they glide ever so lightly along your length, then her mouth covering over you again taking you in holding your cock deep in her throat before slowly sliding it out. Her blonde head bobs up and down as her mouth makes love to your cock. You begin to tense as she quickens the pace and her hand pumps your cock. You groan as the first waves of cum escapes exploding into her waiting mouth. She sucks every last drop from your cock, then looks up with undisguised lust in her face.

"Oh please forgive Me." she begins, "I am such a slut, I should not have done that but I love to fuck and suck cock I can do it all day sir. I'm sorry sir I just can't help myself. Please don't fire me my father won't take me back this time. Oh please sir I need discipline and a job."

She begs you to let her keep her job. You being a smart man and one who likes a good blowjob had no intention of firing her but her rant gives you an idea. She begs to be disciplined and wants to be mastered and you see an ass that needs to taste a spanking and fucking.

Standing you adjust your pants and remove your belt and look to Lena.

"Girl, if you want to keep your job you must be disciplined when you are bad and being a good employer I will teach you to behave. Now bare your ass and bend over my desk. She does with little hesitation and you take the time to admire her rump. The thought of branding your name in her ass intrigues you. Your hand runs over her ass lovingly as you speak calmly to her about what she should do tomorrow upon greeting you from work. Your warm hand caressing her ass soothes her along with the calm of your voice. You tell her in the morning she is to awake you with a blowjob and then accompany you to the shower so she may lather you before going to get your breakfast. You explain her new duties to her as you lean over and plant a kiss on her ass and wonder hot it will be to fuck once its bright red from the spanking. Leaning over her you whisper in her ear. "I am about to discipline you so you will know what to expect when you disobey me. You will count out loud to the stroke, but you may not cry out as it will increase by 5 lashes."

She looks over at you; you see her fear, desire and want of the strap.

"Twenty lashes will be enough to remind you of the consequences of disobedience, but remember, if you cry out it becomes twenty-five."

She nods as her fingers wrap around the edge of the desk. You raise your arm and bring it down, raising a wide pink strip across her plump bottom. A groan escapes her but no other sound as you apply the next nine strokes. On the eleventh stroke she cries out, you stop and lean over her again and whisper another five. You apply another nine strokes, her ass a rosy red and warm to the touch, she cries out again and you state "Thirty". How ever you see she is withering on your desk. You run your finger along the crevice of her cheeks. You hear her moan excitedly as your finger circles her puckered ass. You trace your finger further down to her pussy and find her juices flowing.

You smile at this discovery and go to the bottom draw of your desk and find the vibrator your old maid left there. She loved to masturbate in the afternoons after her work was done and before the family arrived. Taking it from it place you shake your head remembering the day you found her slumped over your desk from a heart attack, with her vibrator on the floor beside her. Being a distinguished man in the community you hid her secret until now. Taking the vibrator you insert it into her dripping pussy and smile at her moan. Her hand moves to hold it in as you apply the next ten lashes. Her only sounds were moans and groans of pleasure mixed with pain.

Thirty lashes from your belt, left her rounded derriere bright red and hot to the touch. Your cock is hard and all you hear from Lena "Fuck my ass please."

No other coaxing is needed, you swiftly remove your hard cock from your pants and without ceremony you thrust into her throbbing burning waiting ass. She cries out not with pain but as her first orgasm hits. You ram yourself into her over and over again, clenching her hips to you as your cock slides in and out of her hot little pussy. Each thrust in causes her to whimper and groan before they turned into powerful howls as she reaches her final climax.

Slumping across your desk, your cock continues its assault on her ass as your own knee buckling orgasm explodes from you. Lena slides to the floor in a heap, you go to help her up, but instead her mouth goes to your cock. You watch as her mouth cleans and takes in the last of your cum. Her hot little mouth works so hard on your cock you are ready for her again in no time. Pushing her back on the floor you enter her juicy pussy, You ride her, pumping your cock into her, pushing harder and deeper with every stroke as she calls out for more. You feel your bodies tense as you both orgasms together.

Laying back holding Lena against you, soothing her telling her how it was necessary to show her what the consequences of her actions would be. Feeling her relax in your arms you fall asleep on the floor only to be awaken by the clock in the hall chiming midnight.