Lena & Tori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunnghh," she gagged.

Her eyes bulged out and her face turned a deep red. Her head quickly snapped back to get the penis out of her mouth.

"Sorry," Ethan said above the noise of the music.

She wiped her mouth.

"Forget about it," she said.

Her lips were up against the head of his cock and she held it around the shaft, making it appear that she was speaking into a microphone. Her lips parted again and softly slipped down over the end of the shaft. Ethan flinched. She was sucking him deep into her mouth, practically lifting him out of the chair.

"Ethan?" Charlie said.

He looked at Charlie, who nodded toward the bedroom. Benton had emerged through the beads, his face beaming. On the other side of the beads, Lena was dressing. He just caught a glimpse of her beautiful breasts before she pulled the cutoff tank top down over them. She cupped them in her hands, adjusting them. When she looked up, she saw him looking back at her. He didn't look away. She smiled and looked down to pick up her vest.

"Oh my God," Benton said.

His wide eyes stared at Ethan's lap. He had forgotten about him. Lena was so engrossing, who could blame him?

"Dude, you got the biggest dick I ever seen. Larry, check this out."

Benton came over, put his hand around his shaft and removed it from the girl's mouth. Ethan looked over at Charlie, hoping for some help out of this impossible situation, but he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Dude, this is the biggest dick I ever seen," Benton said again, staring at him with wide eyes. He held his erect penis like an antique dealer appraising a priceless vase. "How'd you make it so big?"

"It came that way," Ethan said.

"Cool," Benton nodded, turning his dick to see each side.

Lena walked by behind Benton, holding up a baggie containing ground hash.

"You guys ready to go? Or is your friend staying for the party?" she said.

She turned and headed for the door.

Ethan tried to get up. The girl had his cock in her mouth again.

"Sorry," he said, trying gently to pull it out.

She shrugged and released it.

"No problem," she slurred.

She crawled on her hands and knees back to the beanbag.

Ethan barely managed to get his cock stuffed back into his jeans and make it out of the apartment to catch up to Charlie and Lena. They were just outside the front door. He didn't want them to see how anxious he was. Coolness was the only exterior he wanted Lena to see.

She burst out laughing when she saw him walking funny with the painful, stiff erection in his jeans. Charlie was laughing, too. Ethan was grateful for the darkness that concealed his embarrassment.

Lena approached Ethan as he started for the car.

"Did you cum in her mouth?" she said.

"I didn't have time."

She put her arm around his waist and rubbed up against him like a cat in heat. Her right hand snaked down over his abdomen to the ridge of his rock-hard cock.

"It's just not your night, is it?"

"I've had better. Who was she?"

"How the hell should I know? I thought she was your friend."

"Ok. We got the hash. Let's go. I'm starving," Charlie said.

12