Lena Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So awful?" I asked. "I don't think so, Mom."

"Oh, you'd be horrified, Lena!" said Mom.

"Horrified that your husband might find me attractive?" I asked. "At my age? Looking like this?"

"Well, I guess just horrified that us old folks still think about sex," said Mom. "That we fantasize about ... things ... certain people ..."

I made a sudden decision. "I did see him, Mom," I said. "I didn't know how to tell you."

"You saw him?" Mom asked, blushing. "Devin - you saw him ... masturbating?"

"I saw him," I admitted. "And it was my fault. I sort of made him do it, to prove he wasn't interested in Mia."

"How could you make Devin masturbate?" Mom asked, with surprise but not outrage.

"I talked to him about Mia being naked around the house," I explained. "He said he wasn't interested in Mia. I told him I didn't believe him. He said his fantasies were about ... more mature women, and about them watching him."

"Watching him do what?" asked Mom, as we walked along the top of the dam.

"Watching him ... masturbate," I said. The conversation was not going as I'd imagined. "He said he didn't want to do anything, but liked the idea of ... older women watching him masturbate."

"Older women ... how old?" asked Mom. "Did he mention anyone?"

"My age, I think ... your age! ... or older, even," I babbled. "I told him I still didn't believe he would prefer that, someone like me, compared to Mia, and I challenged him."

"Someone like you. You challenged Devin," said Mom. "Challenged him to do, or not do - what?"

"I challenged him to masturbate with me watching," I confessed, blushing. "To prove that was more exciting to him than a sexy young girl."

"And you did this, Lena?" asked Mom. "You watched my husband masturbate?"

"I did," I said, deciding to keep things short and to the point.

"Were you disgusted?" asked Mom.

"Disgusted? No!" I replied. "I was reassured that Devin is interested in something else, something not Mia. It was exciting, and flattering, to think I had such an effect on a man."

"Don't be silly, Lena," said Mom. "You're a very sexy woman."

"You're my Mom, I know you have to say things like that," I said. "But I'm short and fat and getting old."

"And the evidence of my husband having an erection ... I assume he was hard? ... masturbating, with you watching? I think that proves that someone, Devin at least, thinks you're sexy. So do I."

"So, this is weird, Mom," I said. "Maybe we should just let it rest. But I think there's nothing to worry about Mia living with you and Devin."

"And you aren't horrified at his behavior?" asked Mom. "Because I can't let him come between you and me, Lena."

"I told you, Mom," I insisted. "I love you, I love Devin, I think it's flattering that he fantasizes about me."

"And that he likes to masturbate with you watching him?" asked Mom. "That doesn't scare you away?"

"I pretty much made him do that, Mom," I said.

"What if he tried to do it again?" asked Mom.

"Then I would probably feel flattered again," I replied.

"You like the idea of Devin, my husband, masturbating while you watch him?" asked Mom.

"I don't know about 'like the idea' - but, I sort of do, I guess, like that he might enjoy an older woman watching. That he might think a woman like me is ... sexy. And I'm totally not disgusted by it," I said. "I'm guessing Devin would probably enjoy masturbating with both of us watching him, if he knew we were OK with it, and could figure out how to make that happen." I was trying for absurdity, to defuse the conversation.

"Both of us watching?" asked Mom.

"I'm not suggesting that, Mom," I hurried on. "It just seems like a fantasy he might like, if he thought we could like it, too. I was trying to be, I don't know, funny, I guess."

"Oh," said Mom. "Both of us watching him, do that. Knowing he was thinking about you, and me, watching him. I'm not sure, but I think maybe I could be," said Mom, softly.

"Could be what, Mom?" I asked.

"Could be OK with it," Mom, softly, again. "Having Devin fantasize about us both watching him."

I laughed. "You might like to join me watching your husband masturbate?"

"In his fantasies, anyway," said Mom. "But, now I think about it, maybe we need to see whether Devin really would be OK masturbating with both of us watching," said Mom.

"Why?" I cried.

"Like your challenging him, to understand and believe. Not just you. Not just me," continued Mom. "Now we've both seen him do ... things. But making Devin know we'd both seen, together, and that we both knew. That it wasn't just some private little fantasy of his. That could make us all feel more secure, I think."

"You think he would do that?" I asked, incredulous. "That sounds pretty wild and far-fetched!"

"I don't know," said Mom. "Your pushing him to enjoy his fantasy about you would have sounded pretty far-fetched to me, but that happened, right?"

I nodded, blushing.

"We'll ask him together," said Mom. "When we get home. We'll get this nonsense out of the way."

Home, late that afternoon. We took off our shoes and socks at the front door. Devin was watching TV, sitting on the sofa in the family room. Mom picked up the remote control, and shut off the TV.

"Where's Mia?" asked Mom.

"She met some students on campus, and is joining them for pizza and beer downtown," said Devin. "Did you two have a nice hike?"

"I know about you and Lena," said Mom.

"What?" asked Devin, sitting up straight and looking at me.

"I know you masturbated while she watched," said Mom.

"I told her," I said. "I explained that I made you do it."

"Lena says you'd rather do that," said Mom. "You'd rather have a mature woman, like Lena, watch you masturbate. You'd rather imagine that than consider doing anything with a young woman like Mia."

"Oh, Kristy!" stammered Devin. "It was just a fantasy, nothing meant to hurt us, to hurt you."

"You haven't hurt me," said Mom. "I'm worried that you might have disgusted Lena with your wild behavior."

"I told you, Mom, I wasn't disgusted," I said. "I was flattered."

"I know you said that. Lena," said Mom. "But I can't fathom it! So, I want you to show me now, Devin."

"Show you what, now, Kristy?" asked Devin, nervously.

"I want you to show me you can masturbate with Lena watching, and it won't disgust or horrify her," said Mom.

"You want me to masturbate for Lena, with you watching?" asked Devin. "That's pretty weird."

"It seems like it was OK when it was just the two of you," said Mom. "Was it? Lena says it was OK. I want the reassurance that we're all OK together. That your tastes are ... different ... but OK, maybe."

"You both want to watch me masturbate," said Devin, not a question but a statement. "You want me to take off my trousers in the family room, with you two just standing there."

"I could go fetch that blue quilt, if you like," said Mom. "We could all sit on that."

"We'll sit on the sofa!" I said quickly, wild visions looming up again. "Come on Mom." I pulled Mom to the sofa and sat her down on Devin's right. I sat down on his left.

"You really want this to happen?" asked Devin. "You want to test my fantasies?"

"Since Lena has already experienced this," said Mom. "And I've seen you naked lots of times. I don't think it should be that big a deal. Are you OK with this, Lena?"

I was actually feeling pretty turned on, at the prospect. "Oh, yeah, Mom. I think it's a good idea. We should both watch Devin."

"All right," said Mom. "Let's do this. Devin?"

Devin shook his head, but unfastened his trousers, raised his butt, and slid them off, then sat back down in just his boxer shorts.

"You expect me to keep going? I'll be half-naked with you two staring at me?" asked Devin. "It doesn't seem fair."

"You need help getting hard?" I asked, trying to be helpful. "Maybe if we take off our shirts?" Raising the stakes.

"What?" asked Mom. "Take off our shirts? You and me, Lena?"

"Just to encourage him," I explained. "Like your idea about the blue quilt. You want this test to continue or not, Mom?" I was sure she'd say 'no.' Pretty sure she'd say 'no.'

Mom sighed. "OK, she said, and pulled her sweatshirt off over her head, dropping it to the floor, and sitting on the sofa with a well-padded bra the only clothing on her upper half. "Lena?"

I was astonished. And aroused. I pulled off my sweatshirt, too, letting my dark, long hair fall free. I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, my God!" said my mother. "No bra? You're letting us ... letting Devin ... see your breasts?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound," I giggled. "Fair's fair, Mom. We're seeing a big piece of Devin."

Mom looked at me hard, then said, "Not that big, Lena. In for a penny, maybe, but not a pound, OK. Devin, will you please unfasten my bra?"

Devin reached behind Mom and unfastened the bra. Mom slid it off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Her breasts were larger than mine, not huge, but D-cup, I guessed. They didn't sag much, thanks to all Mom's exercise. And I understood the padded bra now: my Mom had very prominent nipples, round and pink, standing out a good ¾ of an inch from her areolas. Mom's nipples were long and hard and, I must admit, exciting.

"Well?" asked Mom.

"Wow," I said. "Just, wow, Mom."

"You mean 'wow, good' or 'wow, bad?'" asked Mom.

"Wow, great," I said.

"I like yours, too, Lena," said Mom. "Now, Devin, your turn."

"OK, OK," said Devin, sitting between us on the sofa.

He half-stood again and pulled off his boxer shorts. He was hard, now, his erection springing free as the waistband or his boxers came down. Devin sat to work himself, rubbing slowly, up and down, looking at my breasts on one side, and his wife's on the other. Mom was staring at Devin working his penis. I was staring at Mom's nipples.

"Satisfied?" asked Devin.

"You're not disgusted, Lena?" asked Mom.

"So not disgusted, Mom," I replied. "I'm enjoying this, really. You?" I kept my eyes on Mom's nipples. If anything, they seemed to be getting harder, if that were possible. Her areolas were tight and pimply.

"I don't mind it, either," said Mom, mesmerized by her husband, sitting between us, stoking himself. "I'm quite surprised."

"I'm supposed to keep going?" asked Devin.

"Yes," said Mom. "OK, Lena?"

"Oh, yes, sure," I gabbled. "Let's keep going."

"You don't have to just watch ... you could help me," said Devin.

"Are you thinking about me watching you?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about both of you watching me," said Devin."

"And we're enjoying watching you?" I asked. "Right, Mom?"

"Yes, we are," said Mom, still staring at Devin's hand working up and down in his lap.

"And I'm thinking about you looking at Kristy's nipples," said Devin. "They're so sensitive."

"Yes, so sensitive," said Mom.

"You could help me, with your hand," said Devin. "If it's not too icky."

"Not icky," I said. "Would you like that, Devin? Helping with a hand, to rub you?"

"I'd like that," he replied.

Instinctively, I reached my hand to his erection, and ran into Mom's hand there, too. Our eyes met.

"Go ahead, Mom," I gasped. But she grabbed my wrist.

"We'll both do it," she said. "Devin, Lena and I will take care of you together."

"Oh, God!" gasped Devin, as Mom and I held our hands together and masturbated him. It was clumsy, but effective ... Devin seemed to appreciate the mother-daughter team. His penis soon jerked, and ejaculated. I wiped my hand on my sweatpants. Mom lifted her hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmm," said Mom.

"Oh, my God," I said.

Devin leaned over to his wife, my mother, and kissed her on the lips.

Pulling back, Devin said, "In for a penny, in for a pound," then dropped his mouth to her left breast and began to suck on one long, hard nipple.

"Ohhh," moaned Mom, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

I stared for a moment, then rose and knelt next to Mom. I caressed her right breast for a moment, and her eyes opened to stare at me. I squeezed her breast, and gave the nipple a little twist. Mom sighed. Then I took her right nipple in my mouth and began to suck. It seemed so natural an action.

I'd read that some women can orgasm when aroused, and their nipples are stimulated. Clearly, my mother was one of those women. She started to writhe and moan, with me working one nipple and Devin the other. She shuddered in climax, and, as I pulled back from her breast, I could see she had Devin's erection, he was hard again, in her left hand.

Devin scooched over and sat back, so Mom could lean her head into his lap, to take him in her mouth. As Mom sucked, Devin looked at me. I stood up, and moved in front of him, with Mom leaning into his lap from his right side.

"Mom, I'm taking a chance here," I said. "I'm getting naked, if it's OK with you, and I'll rub myself, if it's OK with you."

There was a "mmmm" sound from Mom, whose mouth was full, and Devin just nodded.

I pulled off my sweatpants and panties in one motion. And I was naked. With my Mom sucking on her husband, Devin, who was staring at me.

I'm short, under five feet. My modest breasts were already out in the open. Now, my round tummy and heavy thighs were on display, as was the rather shaggy, hairy area between those thighs.

"Not like Mia," I said. "Not like Mom."

Devin reached out with both hands to grab my big bottom and pull me close. I could feel Mom's head moving against my left thigh, as she sucked on Devin. I could feel Devin's hands squeezing, caressing my large round buttocks. I could feel his nose nuzzling into my hair down there, as he convulsed with another orgasm, spending into Mom's mouth.

Mom sat back up, looking at her half-dressed husband holding her naked daughter close, now leaning his head back from my body. She squeezed Devin where she had been sucking him. I sat down on the arm of the sofa next to Mom, and began to gently probe and finger myself.

"Please let this be OK, Mom" I said.

"He rarely gets hard again so quickly," said my mother. "And it's been a long time since I nursed you, Lena."

"Oh, Mom!" I sighed. "OK if I do this?" Rubbing myself harder and faster.

"Please go on, Lena," said Mom. "I'd kind of like to watch. I guess that really might run in our family."

"This is weird," I said, as my finger probed more deeply where I was wet. "Are you really OK with it?"

Mom caressed Devin's hair on the back of his head, and they both watched me rubbing myself. I liked it. I liked them watching.

"I guess so," said Mom. "After what we've done together, do you think you and Mia might stay a while longer?"

"Oh," I gasped, rubbing faster. "And Mia, please. Do you mind? Ohhh... Or we might leave for some stuff, and get back soon."

"Sweetie," said my Mom. "I think you should come as often as you like. Mia, too, if that's OK."

"I'll start now!" I groaned, climaxing with my half-naked mother smiling as she squeezed her husband's softening erection, both of them watching me, naked, rub myself.

This story-line continues in "Mia Wants to Watch."

12