Lena Trueshield Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dare... abuse the Light in such a way? You dare twist it for your own perverted desires?!" His words came with some effort as he pushed the whole length of his prick into her. Though his fuckstick was far from very long, it was much thicker than Shalendris' she-cock. "Then I'll give you what you so crave!" His words came out inbetween thrusts, his forehead covered in a thin layer of sweat, dripping down onto her as he fucked her mercilessly.

Leaning down, he took one of her colossal bouncing tits into his mouth, sucking on it fiercely, ramming his throbbing manhood deep into her. Lena moaned and begged as he fucked her sloppy cunt, lewd smacking noises echoing throughout the chamber as his balls kept swinging against her ass. Smack. Smack. Smack.

She could feel his hungry mouth sucking on her thimble-sized nipple, tongue swirling around her pink areola. Both his hands were holding onto her arms as he ravaged her dripping depths, her body rocking back and forth on the wooden rack in rhythm with his thrusts.

Lena threw her head back as a surge of pleasure hit her, feeling her orgasm rapidly mounting. The slutty paladin's cunt spasming around the holy man's cock.

Lifting his head from her oversized tit, he put both hands on the twin peaks instead, squeezing them roughly in his hands. This gesture brought her over the edge and she started wailing as she came, an orgasm of epic proportions ripping through her body and mind. Every muscle locked, she came around his fat prick.

This, in turn, sent him over the edge as well and he pulled out, rapidly moving next to her and stuffing his veiny prick down her throat where he unleashed a torrent of cum straight down into her stomach. "Hnnnggh... That's a good slut..." Isillien's words were lost to her as she rode out the last waves of her mind-blowing orgasm, eagerly swallowing every last drop of his thick seed.

With a pop, his cock exited her mouth. "I've no more use of you," he suddenly said, turning around to pick up a small cloth with which to wipe his softening cock. He was panting slightly, and so was she. Still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, she barely had the time to register what was happening before two guards untied her, tossing her into what seemed to be a secret room behind the wall.

Before she could turn around, the stone door slid shut, locking her in the dark room. "Let me out! Let me out!" she begged, but her cries fell unheard.

There was no light at all in the room, save for a pair of glowing eyes in the darkness before her...

12