Lena's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued doing the morning reading and learning new things, and the more she learned the more she wanted to know. She was becoming curious about things she'd never thought of trying before, wondering if he was going to tell to do things like that in the future. She smiled, thinking that if he didn't, she might have to tell him.

The movies, well, they just made her horny. She was actually surprised that she was not as un-accepting as she used to be about, well, kinky stuff. What she used to consider sick was now just, well, different. And not a turn-off. She had gotten hot watching it all: from straight sex to lesbian scenes, from oral to anal, from single to multiples. Facials, swallowing, creampies, even squirting: things that used to shock her now just surprised her.

And she had masturbated watching them. In fact, she had done it every day during the videos. Between the atmosphere, the relaxation, the sensations she experienced, the champagne and the stimulation, she was 'watering the flower' (a new phrase she had learned) every day. No Vibrators or dildos, either. Just her fingers, her pussy, and her orgasms.

And what orgasms they were!

She was learning, from the book and through experience, how to make orgasms, not just wait for them. She could build to it, and back off. Instead of just getting there she would create a stronger, harder, longer-lasting and more powerful orgasm. 'The quality of the journey determines the magnitude of the arrival' was the principle. And she was getting principled!

One day after reading about a woman who did it in the tub she had tried sitting backwards in the Jacuzzi, and focusing her pleasure points on the jets. That had been fantastic! A couple of nights later, when she told John about it, he wanted to watch. So that evening they got in the Jacuzzi together, and he jacked off watching her, shooting on her face and hair while she came. Recalling it, she would have thought that was gross, once upon a time. But she was starting to enjoy seeing him shoot, seeing the cum spurting out, and feeling it, all hot and slick on her. She still loved a nice hot load in her pussy, of course; she'd never stop liking that. Feeling that hot, slippery mess inside her, all mushy and full, and dripping from her, m-mm. No doubt.

They had done it in front of the mirror the other night, watching his hairless balls slapping her smooth pussy as he pounded her; it was like watching a porno that THEY were in. After he came, he pulled out and they watched the cum dripping out, and he wouldn't let her use a towel, he made her play with her pussy, all dripping and slimy. He told her to tell him how it felt. It was so kinky and raunchy that she came again. When she was done, she surprised him by jamming her fingers in his mouth.

One night he had put the blindfold on her, and then had caressed her body with all sorts of things, different textures, different temperatures. Ice cubes after warm oils, silk followed by a hairbrush. The different stimulations had driven her crazy, and she begged him to make her cum, but he went on for about an hour. Then he put the clamps on her nipples. She loved having her nipples sucked and a little pinched, but not a lot. He tightened them (they were adjustable -- who knew?) until they JUST hurt, then loosened them a hair so they were a touch before hurting, just a slight pain, an edgy, hard pinch that sent lightning bolts to her pussy every time she moved a muscle.

Another night they had fucked standing in front of the window, with the curtains open and the lights on. The rooms were arranged so that you couldn't see any other rooms from your window, and the beach was probably too far, but still... They had started out facing each other, with her leg up. Then he had got behind her, with her legs spread wide, pushing her up against the window. The thought of possibly being seen having sex added to the excitement, and she suddenly pulled off him, turned around and dropped to her knees, sucking his pussy-wet cock into her mouth. She would never know if anyone saw her, but if they did, she'd thought, let 'em see how horny and hot she was! After sucking him, she had turned around, bent at the waist, and he fucked her until they both came.

On none of these nights, however, had John given her the Slave order. She was technically, she guessed, still under a general command from when they came here, but Normal and Free time were pretty much the same, she thought. I guess if I started to refuse to do stuff, she considered, he'd remind me.

She was still following the reading and viewing command. She wondered if he would change that after they left. She thought she might keep doing the reading anyway. She'd never developed a love for reading; she liked it enough, but she tended to get drowsy most of the time, too relaxed. Reading this stuff, though, well let's just say she didn't fall asleep.

Watching the sex videos was fun, and great stimulation for getting off, but she didn't think she'd be watching them on a steady schedule. She had no favorite movies yet, but most had memorable scenes. She liked the 2 men on 1 girl scenes (one of her 'forbidden' fantasies) when they were in her pussy and mouth. And she liked the one where a woman gets fucked by like 6 men in a row, and they all shoot in her pussy, and she's dripping out and getting fucked, over and over. She liked the orgy scenes, too, where there's just everyone doing it to everybody. That was hot.

And of course, the Monster Cocks video. God she couldn't believe those guys could walk around with those things. All of them were long, some were long and wide. How did they manage to get all those freaks together for one movie? The women in these movies were like super human, the things they could do with these things. One used both hands on the shaft when she sucked one, that's how long he was. Watching them fucking was crazy, she couldn't imagine anything that size in her, stretching her, filling her up. She loved the way John's dick felt in her. Imagining something that big. God, it had to hurt. She noticed though, that most of the guys with these huge hogs (new slang!) when they got it up, they never got completely hard. She wondered if there was enough blood in their whole body to fill it?

Late in the week, after her shower, while John was still in the shower, she was in the dressing area, rubbing vitamin E and aloe oil on her waxed area. (The irritation was long gone, but the soothing of the oil and her smooth parts was very, very luscious, and she saw no reason to stop applying it.) She had a foot up on the chair, and she saw herself in the mirror, her hand flat and oiled, rubbing all over and around her pussy. She rubbed a little extra, slipping a finger into her slit, just between her lips. She kept rubbing, watching her hand in the mirror. She poured some more oil into her hand, and turned to do her ass cheeks. She rubbed her hands together, took her foot off the chair, and bent to massage her ass cheeks. As she rubbed it in, she turned back to the mirror to see if she could see her hands on her ass. It was difficult, but she could catch a glance.

She stopped looking and finished what she was doing, rubbing the oil into her cheeks, enjoying the sensation of the smooth skin on her palms, and of her hands on her bare skin. She made sure she got all the way down, underneath to her pussy, then making sure she rubbed it between her cheeks. She felt her fingers rubbing across her anal opening, and without thinking, rubbed the tight muscle around the hole, massaging the oil in with her fingers. Instead of feeling disgusted or grossed out, it felt tingly, and sensitive. She stopped, curious but afraid, and in an instant a rush of conflicting thoughts and feelings ran through her head. Her shame and desire battled for control. She thought she must be sick or demented, and then was angry at how she judged her own feelings. She wanted to know, to feel. She was doing nothing wrong. She pushed the judgment away, and curiosity won.

Her fingers continued to rub the oil around her tiny hole. She could feel the muscle clench when she pressed on it, felt the stimulation of nerve endings around the hole. She'd read some of this in a couple of the books, that the anus actually had MORE nerve endings than the vagina. She made it unclench, and her fingers felt the muscle relax, slick and oiled at her fingertips. She clenched, then unclenched again, several times, as her fingertips played at the opening, feeling it tighten and relax. And then, without thinking or judging herself, she pushed slightly, and the fingertip slid inside.

She looked up, listening for the shower to be sure that John wouldn't catch her, then felt sheepish when she caught herself checking. She put her attention back to her finger; the tip was inside the ring of her starfish, and she felt the muscle tighten on it. She loosened, and pushed a little more. The oiled finger slipped in easily, now past the first knuckle. She tightened and loosened again, pushed, and now the second knuckle slipped past the sensitive opening. She felt the ring of her anus stimulated by her finger, and a slightly filled feeling, and it wasn't painful, or hurting; it was, well, it felt good. She wasn't fighting it, and she pushed again, and the finger was all the way in. She was careful not to let her nail scrape anything, and was glad she'd had that manicure. She wiggled it around a little, and tested clenching and unclenching the muscles, controlling them, with her finger completely inside her ass. Then without thinking, her curiosity took over again, and she began moving the finger in and out, simulating fucking her ass with her finger, and she felt the nerve endings all stimulated at once, and the filled feeling pulsed each time. And she felt her pussy getting excited as her oiled finger fucked her ass.

Stunned, she suddenly pulled her finger out, and stood up. She grabbed a towel, wiping off her finger, and then wiping the excess oil off her ass. Was she going crazy? What the hell was she doing? She suddenly felt embarrassed, confused, and very ashamed. She felt a rush of heat to her face; in the mirror saw it was bright red. There was no one to see, no one who would ever know but her, but SHE knew. She was totally conflicted as she reached for her clothes, and scrambled to dress, as though someone might see her naked and just know that she was so twisted and sick that she had put her finger in her ass.

And had liked it.

Women aren't supposed to like anal sex, she had always 'known'. And that's what it had been, right? The thoughts flooded her, overwhelming. She had stimulated her own ass and put her finger in, and she was supposed to be completely grossed out and turned off, and probably suffering some pain, and instead it had felt good, and stimulating, and it was kind of exciting, and her pussy had started to tingle, and why wasn't she disgusted? She was angry that she wasn't disgusted. Women who had anal sex were all... like those women who have to, you know, masturbate.

And now SHE was a woman who...

She paused, shirt half buttoned, and tried to catch her breath. Her heart was racing from the panic, and she felt reason returning as her emotional reaction began to subside. Her journey of discovery had certainly covered a lot of ground! She had been exposed to so much, done so much, and re-learned things she thought she believed. She finished dressing with a smile, content with another new tool in her toolbox.

And before too long they were packing their overnight bag, and putting on their regular clothes. It was time to go, and while she was a little sad to leave this wonderful place, she was aching to get home, and she knew that he was, too. She repacked her boxes of books and videos and toys and lubes, and the desk sent up a pair of overnight bags for their spa clothes, along with the usual pair of champagne glasses. This time they included a bottle, with a thank you card.

They loaded the truck, and before they got in, they took a last look at the place, arms around each other, bodies touching in several places. She felt each contact point; arms, hips, breast, leg, and she wondered if he could feel them too. She looked at the grounds, and at him. He had a wistful, cheery look on his face. She wondered if he was looking for their window. She looked at the grounds, the ocean, and them back at him. They kissed, at first lightly and romantically, then slowly, their mouths opened, tongues met, and they were passionately searching and exploring each others mouths, and grinding their bodies together. Breathing hard, they parted.

"I love you," he whispered, staring into her eyes.

"I love you," she replied, slightly increasing the pressure of her hips on his crotch. They broke, and got in the car.

"I had a very good time, and I hope you did too. Do you feel the changes that I feel?" She nodded her agreement, silently. "Since we have a few hours to drive home, why don't you tell me some of the things you liked the best, what you enjoyed the most." His fingers were nervously tapping the wheel. "And don't leave anything out." They both grinned. "I want to hear you describe every detail."

She settled into her seat and began talking.

12