Lena's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now her legs relaxed, and his face and mouth drew away from her twitching hole, and she released her poor, distended sore nipples, and she was breathing heavily, but more slowly, slower now, and her eyes opened.

He was standing up. She could see a tremendous bulge in his pants; she watched him open his pants, reach in, and pull out his hard shaft. Her pussy twitched at the thought of getting fucked, but he turned, reached, and gave her bra back to her. "Put this on," he said, and started stroking his shaft, slowly, spreading the drip of cum on the head, making it glisten.

She sat up at the edge of the bed, wrapped the bra around her, watching him slowly jerking himself as she clipped the back strap, and spun it around so the cups were in the front. She slipped her arms into the shoulder straps, and was about to pull the cups up over her breasts, when he said, "Stop."

She stopped, waited. "How does your ass feel?" he asked, her, stepping directly in front of her, still stroking. It was hard to concentrate with that beautiful, hard dick meat right in front of her.

"My ass? It's, um, OK." She wondered if he wanted her to suck him off? "It's fine, stings a little. It didn't really hurt."

"It wasn't supposed to," he said, jerking a little harder now. She watched his hand squeezing his shaft, applying slow pressure as he jerked himself off. "The switch I bought is designed to sting, and to make a noise, and leave a red spot. Not to hurt." His face was tightening. "I couldn't ever actually hurt you." He was stroking steadily now. "M-mm. Show me your tits."

Her arms still in the straps of her bra, she pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her tits out towards him, the bra pulling them up, and he leaned closer, and she felt the first hot spurt of cum on her tit, then another, and she watched the head of his cock as he pushed it closer to her tits, and the white gooey loads shot out, again, again, splashing onto her tits, dripping, coating them, hot, sticky and oh, so luscious, and then his cock head was rubbing her nipples, smearing the remaining drops of cum on them. And then he pulled back a step.

"All right. You can finish putting it on now." He stood, watching her, his dick still hard and pointing at her. She hesitated, looked at him.

"Should I -?"

"Put it on, slave. Now." She wasn't sure. "Yes, you have cum on your tits. Pull it up." She pulled the straps up, feeling the squishy sensation of her cum-covered boobs settling into the bra. It was odd, but not unpleasant. "Good," he said as she finished, and adjusted. "You may get dressed."

He was putting his softening dick away, and she bent to get her clothes. As she pulled her pants on, she felt her boobs moving around in her bra, coated and sticky. I wonder what all the other wives are doing today, she wondered. She smiled then, thinking, The Slaves. What are the Sex Slaves doing? She finished dressing, noticing the odor of semen as she buttoned her shirt. A little nasty. But a little like raw sex.

"OK, then, slave. Two Boxes to go. After that last box, we have to go shopping. You will not have the opportunity to change before we go, I'm afraid." He was grinning, and devilish look on his face. She sighed. She didn't know if he got excited because he thought she would feel humiliated walking around with cum tits, or because he thought the cum tits would turn hr on. Frankly, she didn't care why he was excited. She only cared that SHE was excited. She had no idea why a bra full of sticky cum was getting her juiced, but it was. She'd be out in public, walking around knowing that she was a dirty, smelly, just-got-licked-out-and-cum-on slut. Someone was bound to notice. Hell, if they knew, fuck 'em. She reached for box number three.

Inside was leather. Buckles, chains, straps, clamps, clips and lots of leather. They took out harnesses, wrist straps, ankle cuffs, leg spreaders, waist harnesses and collars. Many came in two sizes ("Hey, they're not ALL for you, you know.") There were adjustable straps and retracting snap-clips, slim chains, dog leashes, and leather tie straps. There were pictures attached to the complicated ones, showing how to use them, or wear them. The chest harness strapped your arms across, under your breasts. The leg spreader was an adjustable pole, clipped to the ankle cuffs. The Waist harness (hmm, she thought, that looks nice) wrapped around your middle and strapped your thighs to your torso, wide apart. He tried a couple of cuffs on her for comfort, and they put it all back in.

The last box was too big, he said, and they went out to the entrance foyer to open it. Inside were two items. The first seemed to be a padded skateboard ramp. Covered in a soft, rich brown leather, it was cushioned on all sides, and appeared to be a two-foot-long, three-sided ... what?

"A positioning wedge," he said. "For positioning your body for better access." He showed her the pamphlet that came with it; it pictured a woman (of course it's a woman) laying over it face down with her ass in the air, another face up, pelvis elevated. Another with her torso on the long slant, and her head hanging over the peak. "You see?"

The second box was a sex swing. Made of sturdy straps and belts, it was a suspension web that held a person aloft with all their parts accessible. The picture on the box looked, well, interesting. She imagined herself in it, open and weightless, being fully serviced ... m-mmm. Yeah ... Serviced ...

They moved everything to the spare room (was it the Playroom now?), got in the truck and headed out. When they got to Home Depot John gave the Normal command, and she was allowed to converse and behave as naturally as she could, under the circumstances. They bought heavy duty metal braces and eye bolts, so that the swing could be hung from the ceiling. He bought five, she didn't know why; she assumed he wanted to be able to move it around the room. On the way home they stopped at a Sporting Goods store, and purchased a number of large workout mats. On the way home she asked what they were for, and he explained that they would make the floor of the Playroom (now HE was saying it!) more comfortable.

When they arrived at home he allowed her to clean up (he kissed her and said, "Free") when they got back home. When she got out of the shower, he was in the attic, mounting the support rods across the ceiling beams. He came down, kissed her, and took her soiled bra from the laundry.

"What are you doing, saving it?" she joked?

"Oh, no hon. I'm throwing it away." He paused. "We'll probably throw away most of your bras. And panties."

"What. I have to walk around naked all the time now?"

"Of course not, Lena. That would be silly." He came to her, put his arms around her, and held her to him. She felt his firm body wrap around her, and she rested her head on his chest. He spoke softly. "No, tomorrow we will be going clothes shopping." She pulled her head back, looked at him. He HATED going clothes shopping. She was beginning to suspect...

"I have to dress my slave appropriately, you know."

12