Lena's New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Flashing at the mall.
4.3k words
4.49
37.1k
9

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short. You may want to read chapter one for the setup, but at this point, I'm not sure it's necessary.

For nearly a week she had practiced doing it the ways he had shown her. A few times she had asked for him to help to make sure she was getting it right, and he had given her a few tips. She started getting good at it almost immediately, and she started to enjoy it, for several reasons. Mostly for its own sake; a fun game, and titillating, but also taking on a new challenge and being successful, embracing a change in herself, seeing how proud he was of her efforts, and her success, the way he looked at her, admired her, got hot for her. On both occasions when she had shown him how good she was getting at it, he got super hot watching her, and rewarded her with some really athletic sex.

After he had told her the difference between seductive flashing and just exposing yourself, she had been immediately intrigued. At her request, he had explained the two styles of seductive flashing; the Intentional and the Accidental. She was able to get really good at the Accidental pretty quickly; it was really just an extension of regular life, except that it wasn't really accidental, it was just supposed to appear that way. She wore loose clothing around the house, or skirts and loose, low blouses, and practiced sitting or standing 'casually' around. When she moved, she would 'accidentally' expose a tit, or allow her shirt to open, and then pretend not to notice. Or she would allow her skirt to ride up as she sat, or 'accidentally' open her legs when she stood up, exposing her ass, or even her pussy. She tried it in dresses, too, exposing a bit of stocking, or allowing the front of her dress to drop as she bent.

The problem with accidental, she knew, was that he knew that it was not an accident. He had explained to her that when a woman does this, it immediately hooks the guy's attention as long as the guy can allow himself to believe that it's accidental. That makes him keep looking, trying to see if it happens again. It's a brilliant seduction, but only if the illusion is complete. Since he was telling her how to do it, she was pretty sure he knew what she was doing.

It was a lot like when she got dressed in the morning, or undressed at night. He still watched, looked at her body, trying to get a look at her naked. Recently she had started allowing breast to drop out of the covers when they talked, casually, like it didn't matter, until he got distracted and couldn't concentrate. Or she would allow her robe to slip open at breakfast, just enough to let a nipple show. Or she'd sit in her robe with her feet under her, and maybe it would fall away, exposing her pussy.

It was fun, and he looked, and she liked when he looked. As long as she didn't overplay it, she could probably get away with it once in a while.

The 'Intentional' style gave her a little more trouble at first, but she felt that she now had the hang of it. This was less subtle, more direct than the accidental peek style. The keys, he had told her, were attitude and eye contact. You really had to know what you were doing in this, because if it looked false or goofy, then it wasn't sexy or seductive. Then, he'd said, you may as well be pulling up your shirt and jiggling your boobs yelling 'Yo, check it out, check it out!' Not that there is anything wrong with that, if you're going for big, loud, naked-tits-in-your-face. But if you're going for sexy, for seductive, you have to have the attitude and the eyes.

There were three basic attitudes, but she didn't like the 'expose yourself and walk around' attitude; she felt it was too close to the big-loud thing. Nope, her favorites were the seductive touch and the nonchalant flash. She practiced both, sometimes in front of a mirror. They weren't as easy as they sounded. Hey, how hard could it be to pull up your skirt for a few seconds while you're doing something else? She thought it would be easy, but you have to learn NOT to focus on the skirt, or else you'll get distracted from what you're saying, or doing. Regardless of whether you are flashing your ass, or tits or pussy, you have to be able to do it as second nature, without losing your focus on whatever you're distracting him from. These moves she had practiced in front of the mirror, making sure she could smoothly get the right exposure and get it covered again without concentrating. She thought she had it down good enough.

Her other favorite attitude, of course, was the eye contact touching flash. In this one, you fully catch his attention, get him looking right into your eye, then quickly try to pull his eye away by touching some part of you. Basically, you draw his attention with your hand, and watch him struggle between looking into your eyes or following where your hand is going.

Sometimes during dinner at home she'd look at him until he looked up, and as soon as his eyes met hers, she'd gently touch or squeeze her own nipple. Or watching TV he might glance over to her, and she'd pull her shirt down to expose a breast. Once she went to his office door, said "knock, knock," and as he turned, she stared into his eyes, lifted her skirt and gently rubbed her pussy. He was so distracted she thought his head was going to twist right off! He was stuttering and his eyes were blinking...

And so it was that after her days of rehearsal she felt she was ready to take her skills public. She wanted to try out whether she could do this to him without being seen. It was fun in the house, but she remembered the shoe store, the day they went shopping, and she had the skirt on ... she had gotten a little hot that day, thinking someone might see up her skirt, and that had made her curious, and ... had led to today.

She thought that she ought to feel stupid, or ashamed or cheap or, well, something bad for wanting to flash John like this. She was almost trying to convince herself that she shouldn't want to do it. But the fact was, she did want to, and she was pretty excited about trying it.

He had agreed to take her out this morning for an excursion. They had decided to drive at least a half an hour from home, just on the off chance that something doesn't go right, they didn't want to be around someone who might recognize them. She showered and dressed, selecting a dark cotton skirt, not tight, with a nice flair, so it moved easily when she walked. It came down to about mid-thigh, so it rode up nicely when she sat, exposing a generous view of her sexy legs. She was deciding between a crotchless panty and a G-string that had only a thin strap up her butt and a two inch strip covering the front. Damn, she thought, if I wasn't completely shaved I'd be showing on every side. She chose the G, and figured that if she wanted to show everything, she could pull it aside, or just take it off.

She selected a low-cut, front button blouse, plain white, and a corduroy blazer. Her bra was a half cup, so the tops of her boobs and her excellent cleavage were pretty easy to see.

No stockings today, she'd decided, and slipped on a low, two inch heel. She grabbed her purse, and went outside to meet him. She was tempted to lift her skirt at the top of the stoop, but resisted. The neighbors might see, and this wasn't for them.

They drove for a while, chatting about this and that. They got to a fairly large town, passed the mall (they'd be coming back there) and looked for a shoe store – not a service store; one of those discount shoe stores where you help yourself. Her idea, actually, since this had started in a shoe store. When they found one, before they got out, he managed to control his excitement enough to remind her that she was NOT under slave rules, and that she was free to do what she wanted.

"Of course I am," she said, "and thank you for reminding me." She kissed him lightly, whispered, "I love you, John," and then kissed him again, more deeply, slowly. Breaking the kiss, she reached for the car door, and stepping out, said, "C'mon, honey, let's go get some new shoes!"

They walked into the store, acting like regular customers. That was actually the easy part, because she damned well intended to leave here with some new shoes! They walked to the men's area first, wandering the stacks of self-serve boxes, looking at the styles on display. There were a few other people around, and she glanced around the store, seeing no one near the men's sneakers. Good place to start. "Oh, there they are honey, the sneakers are over here," she said, and started over there ahead of him. As she got to the aisle she turned her head slightly to make sure he had followed only a few steps behind. As she got two steps in, she continued walking, but reached behind herself to lift her skirt, exposing her round ass cheeks as she moved.

"Did you want the high tops this time?" she asked, dropping her skirt as she stopped and reached for a sneaker. She grinned, knowing from his face that he had gotten an eyeful. They looked at a few pair, and he even tried one on. She helped him look for sizes, dropping her shirt open and slipping her hand inside. She slipped her bra down off her breast, but kept the jacket closed as she stood. She took a box off the shelf, held it to him with one hand, asking, "Are these the ones?" and with her free hand pulled the jacket and shirt aside, exposing her tit and very erect nipple.

He bought the sneakers.

When she saw the women's area was almost empty (there was one woman who just wouldn't finish and leave) she drifted over there while he was putting his own shoes back on. When she got there, she grabbed the foot-measuring thing, and sat on the bench. When he stepped in, she lifted one leg, spreading her knees and completely exposing the tiny piece of fabric covering her smooth pussy. "Can you measure my feet? I want to make sure I get the right size." She was surprised when he took it seriously, and got down on one knee in front of her to measure her foot. She slipped her shoe off, and placed it on the device, and bent forward to see the results. One hand lifted the front of her skirt as she did, smiling at his reaction. He was blushing! How cute!

Just then that woman rounded the turn into the aisle, and Lena could swear she made a face as she lowered her skirt as though nothing were happening. She slipped her shoe back on, and stood to look at some shoes. She would pick one up, turn it, look at it, put it back. Every time she saw his gaze turn to her she would slip a hand to her breast and cup it, pushing the blazer back with her hand. She slowly drifted to the next aisle, away from that bothersome woman.

In the next aisle she found a few pair she liked, and John helped her find them in her size. She sat, tried one on, extending her leg and pointing her toe to get a visual. "What do you think, honey?" she asked, and when he looked at the shoe she lifted and spread, giving him a full view of her G string and crotch.

She picked two pair, John got his sneakers, and they went to the counter. As they were leaving that woman came to the counter; Lena thought she heard her mutter something as they were leaving.

John was walking in front of her. As he neared the truck, she "accidentally" dropped her bag and paused, and he began to turn around at the sound. As soon as she saw him begin the turn, she said, "Damn, I'll get it," and stopped, turned, and bent over at the waist, her ass pointed in his direction. She flipped the skirt up and over her butt cheeks, and she briefly felt the air on her exposed flesh. She was sure he could see the string up her butt crack as she reached for the bag, lifted it, and stood back up, her skirt dropping back down into place. She turned, and walked past him, leaving him standing still and grinning like an idiot.

When they got in the truck they laughed, and he told her how hot she was, and she said how turned on she was. He volunteered to take care of it for her, and she promised him later, but first, she said, we're going to the mall.

The first thing she did when they got there was to find a rest room. She got into the stall, opened her shirt, and removed her bra. She took a moment to pinch her nipples, to get them good and hard, then gave them an extra pinch just because she liked it. (You are playing with your nipples in a public rest room, she said to herself, what is the matter with you?) One last squeeze, and she re-buttoned only halfway up, using the jacket to hold it closed. Then she reached up under her skirt and removed her G string. She put them both in her purse. She flushed (to fake it) and checked herself in the mirror. She saw that when she moved just right, her shirt opened up exposing the bare skin between her breasts. She could also put her hands into the pockets of her blazer, and pull to the sides to make the shirt open, but not enough to pop out a tit.

When she came out she said she was thirsty, and they went to the food court. She found a small table, and John went to get a couple of sodas. There were people all around but it as not really crowded, and she tried to get the best line of view. She turned her chair to face the counter where John was picking up the drink, and waited. She hoped he didn't spill!

As he approached with the two cups of soda, she waved to show where she was, then glanced around, saw no one but John in her direct line of site, and separated her knees. She knew that he could see right up her skirt to her naked (and now a little damp!) pussy. She closed them when she saw him laugh.

They shopped. They looked at a lot of stuff. She bought a few shirts. In several stores she exposed a breast. Twice more she showed her ass. Once when they were alone in a smaller store, she opened her shirt, rubbed her nipples, and then pinched them harder than she usually did. They stayed hard a long time, and she left her jacket open. She thought they could be seen through the fabric, dark and hard.

She was having fun, but her feet were getting a little tired, and she didn't want to shop anymore. And she really wanted to get fucked! She let him know that there was one more store she wanted to see, and off they went, John carrying the few bags, walking behind her.

As they entered an intersection, where a lot of people were milling about, she stopped and turned suddenly to face him, spinning so that her skirt flared out for a second, flashing her bare ass and pussy to him, and, of course, to anyone else who noticed. She pretended it hadn't happened, and announced she had changed her mind, that they should leave now. Obviously, John agreed. As they were leaving she caught several long stares from some nearby males and at least one female. And one girl was hitting her man on the arm.

"I can't believe you," he said as they were exiting.

"Why, John, whatever do you mean?" she flipped her hair in an exaggeratedly flirty manner. She was heading up the few steps to the parking lot, and he was following. She reached the top, stopped and spun again, with the same result, only this time he was slightly below her, and his eyes were almost even with her pussy. "How could you not believe me?" she fake pouted. "Do I lie to you?"

He was ginning up at her, and she took the opportunity to lift her skirt with one hand, and give her lips a quick rub with the other. There was no one around. She dropped the skirt as he started up the steps.

"M-mm, nice and wet for you. Is this what you can't believe?" He reached her, and they continued to the car. "You can't believe that I got off showing you my tits and ass? And my hot pussy?" She linked her arm in his as they walked. "Is that it, John? You can't believe your conventional, proper wife enjoyed flashing you in a public place? Hmm?"

He put the packages in the back seat, then held her door open as she got in. She got halfway in, but sat sideways, facing him in the open door. She looked into his eyes. She pulled her shoulders back a little, allowing her bare chest to show.

"I can't believe how totally fucking HOT you are, that's what I can't believe!" He draped one arm over the top of the car door and leaned the other on the door frame. She figured he was blocking the view of anyone who might wander by. She slipped a hand into her shirt, moving the fabric aside, cupping and caressing her breast as she watched him and listened. "I always knew you were hot, and you have always turned me on," he was saying, "and a couple of times you have let loose and gone wild; I knew you had an adventurous side," Her finger circled her nipple, feeling it swell under her touch, hard and sensitive. "But I never imagined this, or anything like this!" His voice was excited, filled with wonder and amazement. "I never dreamed you could do this, that you'd be capable, or willing. But there you were, showing me your pussy like it was nothing, damn! You are unbelievable! You are a dream come true. I couldn't believe you were so good at it, so confident and cool."

"I was good at it because I was enjoying it, silly." She had both hands on her breasts now, pulling and squeezing the nipples, and she felt herself starting to breath heavily. "I was SO getting off on it! It got me excited to tease you, thinking that you were getting all hard and hot for me."

Over his shoulder a young couple approached, then walked by. She continued her nipple play. She thought the girl might have glanced back at her. She didn't care.

"The hottest part for me was when I took off the bra and panties, 'cause I knew that I could surprise you. I knew that you weren't expecting to see my naked pussy like this." She dropped a hand from her breast to her crotch, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs enough for him to step between her knees. She rubbed her fingers on her labia, felt the rush of fluid as her finger parted her lips and her excitement poured out. She spoke in a heavier voice now, deeper, and thick with pleasure. "O-oo, yeah, when I knew that you were going to be seeing my pussy, I got so hot. My nipples were all hard and I felt my pussy get wet." She slipped a finger into her pussy, coating it, then drew it up her slit to her clit, where she circled her button, felt it getting hard. "I was thinking about your dick getting hard, thinking about you sticking that dick in my pussy." She stared at his face, watched his eyes as they flashed from her face to her tits to her pussy. They seemed to want to see all of her at once. "Thinking about you fucking me made me even hotter, and made me want to tease you more. M-mm, it made me so hot." The finger slipped back into her pussy, then was joined by a second one. "We'd better get home fast so you can fuck me."

"The hell with that," he said, and closed her door, sprinting to the driver's side. He started the truck, pulled out, and drove to the end of the lot, where there were almost no cars. Probably just the employees who don't want door dings. He put it into park, moved his seat back, then raised his hips and opened his pants.

"There's no way I can make it all the way home."

She managed to stop playing with herself long enough to recline her seat. She lay back, lifted her skirt, and opened her shirt and jacket completely as he climbed over the center console. His pants were at his ankles, one leg out, and he climbed on top of her, his hard pole sticking straight out, wet from the drops of cum that had formed at the tip. He lowered himself, and she grabbed his shaft, guiding it straight into her hot sex hole. He entered her in one smooth stroke, her MOST favorite sensation, the 'suddenly filled' feeling, and she groaned as he slipped in, feeling his balls touching her pussy lips. He was wild then, pumping hard; strong physical thrusts pulling almost all the way out and penetrating all the way in, no easy lovemaking today. She had created an animal, and she was ready for it, her pussy gushed juices under the punishing thrusts, accepting his dick, squeezing it, trying to hold it, to milk it, to pull it in every time it withdrew, and exploding in sensation every time it returned. His pubic bone was banging against her clit on every down thrust, she was hot, so very hot, and her orgasm, started by her fingers, built quickly, she felt it increasing, pushing her hips up to meet his fucking.

12