Lena's New Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Restrained in the playroom.
2.2k words
4.51
39k
5
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

If you are joining the series in progress, I recommend reading chapter one for the background. As always, thanks for reading. Civil comments welcome, others deleted.

*

Lena admired John's thinking in his idea to put workout mats on the floor of the playroom. They were prevneting her knees from getting sore when she was restrained and kneeling like this. If not for the pads, she would not be able concentrate on her orgasms, which were coming pretty regularly now.

John had given the Slave Command, and she had obeyed. Although frankly, there wasn't anything he had made her do that she wouldn't have volunteered for. She just didn't have the imagination for it. In all her fantasies, and even in the movies she'd watched and the books she'd read, she would not have dreamed this up. And yet when he was instructing her it immediately sounded like great fun; she almost had to restrain her enthusiasm to obey. But she managed to hold back enough, and now here she was.

She felt another orgasm building, and the anticipation welled up in her, almost causing her to lose her breath. She focused on stimulating herself just right, just enough, without making it hurt too badly. It took control, and effort, and her skin was covered in a sheen of perspiration. She moved slowly, allowing the dildo to enter her by moving only her hips.

She was naked, of course, except for the harness and straps, and the blindfold. The harness around her torso held her arms in place, strapped across her, under her breasts. The back of the harness was attached to her ankles so that she could not stand up. The straps just above her knees were attached to a spreader; basically an adjustable pole with attachment rings, it held her knees apart. She could be more comfortable if she could sit back, lower her ass to her feet. But that was impossible.

The nipple clamps were set to 'just before pain' tightness and were attached by rope to one of the new ceiling hooks. The rope had been pulled to stretch her nipples a little, and this, combined with the strap between her harness and ankles, froze her upper body in place, with very little range of motion. She could lower herself toward her ankles only a little, and when she did her nipples were stimulated with excruciating delight; lowering too far made it really hurt.

Which would be fine, but the tension between the straps holding her down and the rope holding her up positioned her body about halfway down the dildo that was attached to the floor beneath her. John had used one of the suction cup models; it stayed in place and you could ride it. She strained to get all the way down on it, really filled and fucked, but of course the nipple clamps prevented her. And she couldn't get off it, from the ankle straps. So she remained there, half-fucked, half-stimulated.

To tease her further, John had inserted a butt plug up her ass, a vibrating one. It felt larger than the one she used on herself when she'd masturbated, but he had used a lot of lube, and been slow and careful as he inserted it, allowed her anus to stretch and accept the plug. It gave her a good, full feeling, but not the one she desired; she also felt the vibration through her vaginal walls to the dildo, and her clit, though not directly.

And so she knelt, alone, pinched, penetrated, inserted and vibrated. With her eyes covered she saw nothing but black, nothing to distract her from the sensations she felt. There was no sound in the room but her breathing, and her occasional grunts and moans of her orgasms, on top of the low drone of the vibrator in her.

The lack of visual and audio stimulation allowed her to focus completely on what her body was experiencing, and how subtle, careful movements could increase and enhance those sensations. Three times already she had cum; huge, racking orgasms that shook her, almost collapsing her to the floor, but forcing her to enjoy them frozen in place by her bonds and restraints. As each passed it left a residue, as though not complete, and they never really finished, they just receded, and began to build again. On the last one she had intentionally pulled her upper body down as she came, getting more penetration in her pussy and severe pinching on her nipples, creating an electric flow of pleasure from her crotch to her breasts; as the orgasm crested and crashed through her, her entire body shook, racked by the mix of pleasure and pain.

And now her fourth was coming. She lowered herself again; straining her nipples to the limits of their endurance (they would be really sore tomorrow! Sweet!). She had gotten another inch or so of penetration, sliding easily down on the cum-drenched tool. Inside her thighs were also wet with her juices; she had felt it gushing out of her each time, and felt it cooling on her skin. She smelled her sex, her musky odor, and it only increased her arousal. Holding her upper body still, feeling the additional twinges from her heavy breathing, she struggled to move her hips slowly forward and back.

Shifting her hips this way moved the dildo in her, pushing it against her G-spot, then against the back wall where it pressed against the butt plug. The motion also dragged it slightly in and out of her, creating some motion and pressure on the sensitive opening of her pussy.

In order to move her hips without moving her upper body, she clenched her stomach muscles and her ass. This forced additional friction and tension around the plug, increasing the intensity of the vibration, and adding to the overall bombardment of sensation. She was astounded at her ability to isolate and concentrate the motion AND her focus on the feelings, and her orgasm began to build.

She thought that John might still be in the room with her, but he had been so silent for so long that she was able to believe she was alone. Was he watching? Was he jerking off, getting hard and excited watching her like this, helpless to do anything but keep fucking herself? The thought not only intrigued her, but increased her excitement, pulling her orgasm closer.

Each shift of her hips tugged the nipple clamps a little, sending jolts through her chest to her pussy, where her hole was enjoying the movement and penetration, enhanced by the vibrator. God, she was so wet, so hot. Her legs were getting tired though, despite weeks of exercise, and she didn't think she would be able to maintain this position after another orgasm, especially if it was a strong one.

She was grunting now, trying to force the dildo against her G spot repeatedly; when she tried too hard her nipples pulled painfully, and she gasped. She was sweating more, too tired to go on, too excited to stop. Her climax was closer, and she felt it looming large; she knew it would be tremendous. Thrilled and terrified, she worked to pull it through, to earn her release.

She felt it building, approaching, threatening to explode her in a fury of pleasure and pain, of pinching and yearning release, of glorious ecstasy and delirium.

She stretched her spine, trying to press down further on the dildo, to get more penetration, more pressure on her clit, straining at the clips holding her nipples, squeezing her ass, the pressure of her impending climax just waiting, waiting, just out of reach, and she was groaning with the strain, Her mouth opened, and a single sound emerged; long, drawn out, as she felt the orgasm inch closer, closer. The sound changed volume, changed shape as she breathed, strained, and still the orgasm was closer. Finally the sound coming from her changed pitch as the orgasm was right there, so close, and increased in pitch and volume again, and it was RIGHT THERE...

And it hit her, like a comet striking the earth, full of fire and fury and passion, so good it hurt. Her body locked into position, frozen in the rigor of passion; a giant spasm gripped her. She inhaled sharply as it struck; then, frozen in place, yelled as it ran through her, punishing and delighting her, and her pussy gushed, hot wet cum pouring out around the dildo, soaking her legs, the floor, and still she screamed, unintelligible sounds; grunts and shouts and barks, her body jerked at the restraints, surging, straining, pinching, pulling up, pulling down. And still she screamed. No longer a wail, now short fierce yelps, again, again; and still the orgasm railed her. She fought to maintain control while releasing control, fought not to collapse as her body gave in, surrendering to the waves pounding her, completing her, finishing her. They pounded through her, hard, then more softly; less urgent, and smaller; now the ecstasy becoming more sublime, the passion slipping into satisfaction.

"That was beautiful," she heard, suddenly, from her side. She turned her heard towards it. "Open your mouth," he said.

She opened her mouth, facing the direction the sound came from, still heaving breath from her orgasms. She felt something at her lips, recognized the feel and smell of his dick, tasted the cum dripping from the tip. She rose up a little off the dildo, releasing the pressure on her sore nipples, her legs and back grateful for the change of position. It entered her mouth, and she sucked on it, hard, now able to move her head and shoulders. She was almost completely off the dildo now, her pussy vacant but for the tip inside her, still inside and holding her open. She sucked, then felt him pull back, and out. Her mouth tried to follow but was met by a hot splash on her lips and face, the smell of his cum filling her nostrils, as another, and another splash joined the first. Her lips and nose, her cheeks; into her mouth, down her chin, smothered in hot drippy cum, oozing down her face, as her mouth opened and closed under the barrage.

And then it stopped, and there was silence, and still she was up off the dildo, still unable to come down from the clamps that held her in place. She heard some sounds around her, as though someone were trying to be silent, but it wasn't working.

After several minutes she heard the door to the room open, and a short time after, felt his hands working at her knees, and the release of pressure as the spreader was removed. She felt the work at her ankles as the strap was released. Then his hands were under her arms, lifting her, allowing her to stand, finally, her legs and lower back stretching back into normal positions. Still she could see nothing, could smell only his cum and her sex scent, and he was not speaking. Movement at her nipples now; then the first clip was released; blood rushed to the nipple, almost painful, it would be plenty sore later. The other was released as well, with an identical rush of blood, the same sensation of warmth and pain.

Her arms were released, and loosened, her hands went immediately to her sore and swollen nipples, massaging them, gingerly caressing them back to normal. She felt his hands at her face then, and the blindfold was removed, and she blinked at the bright light, her eyes coming to focus on his face, his beaming face, proud and smiling.

"You are so beautiful, so sexy beautiful." He kissed her lips, ignoring the mess on her face. "So hot, so sexy, so desirable. What a woman, I am so lucky to have you." He held her then, and she dropped her face to his shoulder, casually wiping some of the cum off on his shirt. She knew that he loved watching her cum, SEEING her cum, and it really got him off. And the bigger her orgasm, the more ... grateful? That might be the word ... the more grateful he was. It was like his happiness was tied to her pleasure. Well, she thought, her arms now around him now, as they held each other in silent content, if my four orgasms bring him happiness, then who am I to spoil it? Her face broke into an uncontrolled smile, her eyes closed, as he stroked her hair, her back, and whispered, "Free." He hummed, holding her close, pressing their bodies together, supporting her. Her eyes closed, and she felt him lower her to the bed, whispering, "I love you, Lena."