Lena's New Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena looked at her, caught her eye. The girl was hesitant and unsure and took tentative steps towards them. Lena smiled at her over John's shoulder, and then tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. He looked at Lena; she motioned behind him, saying, "We have an audience," and he turned to see the girl standing there. She had stopped several steps away. Lena could see now that she wasn't a girl; she was at least twenty-five. She motioned to her to come closer, but the girl shook her head. She seemed a little more comfortable, and she said, "I want to watch."

Lena looked at John and jerked her hips at him, restarting his motor, and he began fucking her again. Lena reveled in the feeling, the motion of his hard shaft pumping in and out of her wet pussy. She felt her orgasm building now, excited to be fucking, thrilled with the danger of doing it in public, and feeling so dirty having a stranger standing a few feet away watching her get fucked. She looked at the girl, who was staring between Lena's legs, watching John slide his tool in and out; she was staring, repeating under her breath, "So hot, so hot, so fucking hot." As Lena watched her the girl unsnapped her own jeans and jammed a hand down the front of her pants. Holy shit, she's fucking frigging her pussy while she watches us fuck! And it was too much, and Lena's orgasm exploded as John rammed her, and Lena was screaming, and cumming, and her fluids gushed out as the spasms clenched her vaginal muscles, grasping his cock, tightening, and making him cum. She felt his legs stiffen, and tremble as he gasped, and she felt the sticky wetness spread into her, spilling out the sides, and she heard another voice, a higher pitch, and turned to see the girl, shoulders hunched, arm stiff down the front of her pants, mouth open, enjoying her own orgasm watching John fill Lena's pussy with cum.

After a few minutes, John pulled out, and the girl moved, quick as a cat; Lena was too slow to stop the girl from dropping to her knees and sucking his dick, licking it clean of all their combined cum. She stood then, snapped her pants, and said, "My name's Terri. I can't thank you both enough. You are the hottest, sexiest people I have ever met!" She kissed John on the cheek, and turned to Lena, saying, "Thank you," softly as she took Lena's hands and kissed her lightly on the lips. Lena was a little hesitant, as she was still laying there with her dress up, her pussy dripping cum. Terri pulled back, turned and started away. She stopped suddenly as Lena stood, feeling the cum dripping down her leg. Terri turned to face Lena.

"Do you have a cell?"

"Sure. You need to borrow it?" Lena offered it to her.

"Thanks." Terri took it, punched numbers. Then she looked up, and handed it back. "Call me tomorrow," she said, and turned away into the night.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Lena looked at the phone. 'Terri Tease' and a number glowed up at her.

*

"So," John asked, heading home, "are you gonna call her?"

12