Lena's New Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of movement reopened her eyes, and she saw John pulling his clothes off, and then he was standing, naked; hard shaft jutting out from his body, and her pussy clenched at the sight of it. She reached for him but he grabbed her, turned her around and pushed her down, bending her over the ottoman. Her ass in the air, her breasts pressed into the leather, her hands and knees barely touching the floor. She felt him at her pussy, the head of his dick rubbed at her opening, and then he was in her, completely, she felt his balls slap against her lips as she had a giant orgasm, and she screamed in pleasure and release. He was shouting.

"Yeah, cum for me, cum on my dick, soak my cock with cum you hot sexy fuck, cum on me baby," and her body shook as the flood rushed through her. She felt her juices gush, and John was really pounding now, full strokes into her, all the way in; he would pull all the way out and then slam back in until his belly was pressed on her ass. She wallowed in the sensations as another orgasm built. This was what she needed, a good hard one, filling her, feeling that slick shaft inside her, his hands at her sides, hearing his breath, hearing herself grunting as he pounded her wet love tunnel. And then he was crying out, and she felt his spasm as his body tensed, she felt it in his arms, and heard his breath and then felt his dick spurting, and her pussy clenched as he filled her with his cum. She felt the hot semen shooting into her, filling her, and it triggered her orgasm, and she came again as he shot his load deep in her pussy.

He was out of her then, as her orgasm was still vibrating though her, and before she knew he was in front of her, and suddenly his dick was at her mouth and without thinking she opened. She sucked him in, tasting her own cum and his, her brain shutting out everything but the sensation of the hard, wet shaft in her mouth, and the flavor of their sex, and then the musky odor in her nose, and she suddenly imagined another cock entering her pussy as she sucked their combined cum from John's cock, and another huge orgasm swept through her, rocking her; the totally abandoned feeling of getting it at both ends, fucked one after the other, and she sucked his cock deeply, pushing her head forward until it pushed against the back of her throat as she rode her climax.

He pulled out, and she rolled off the ottoman. He started to talk, but she remembered Terri's request. She didn't know why she needed to do it, but she stopped him. "Are we doing anything Friday night?" She felt his cum dripping from her pussy.

"No, we don't have anything planned."

"Okay, great." She stood, felt his cum drip down her leg. She didn't care. No, she did care. She wanted it, wanted to be dripping cum. "Thanks for the fuck, honey. We're going out Friday, with Terri, the girl from the restaurant. I'll tell you about it later, right now I have to make a call."

"A phone call?"

"Yeah," she kissed him, deeply, teasing his lips with her tongue. "I'll tell you all about it. In a little while"

She went to the bedroom, took the phone from the nightstand, and dialed. As it rang she lay back, leaning against the pillows. She still wore her shirt; open, and her bra was undone, but naked from the waist down, and her swollen pussy lips were leaking cum. She felt it on her legs, and dripping now down her ass crack as she settled into the bed. She heard the line pick up.

"Hello?" Her free hand went to her crotch, lightly touching the mess between her legs.

"Terri? It's me, Lena."

12